Recommended Posts

(edited)

In yet another awkward Joe Biden interview, the presidential candidate reminisced about nurses who cared for him by whispering in his ears and by breathing into his nostrils.

I had a nurse .  .  at da .  .   (pause look at notes)  nurses .  .   at da Walter Reed hospital who would bend down and whisper in my ear and go home and get me pillows,” Biden said. “They would make sure, they’d actually  (confused pause)  …  probably nothing ever taught in  (confused pause)  …  you can’t do it in the COVID time, but they’d actually breathe in my nostrils to make me move, to get me moving.”

NOTICE AS BIDEN BEGINS HIS NOSTRIL STORY HE HAS TO LOOK DOWN AT HIS NOTES BECAUSE HE FORGOT THE NAME OF THE HOSPITAL .   .   WALTER REED HOSPITAL. REALLY !   I'M SERIOUS

Our next President.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

 

Edited by BLA
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@BradleyPNWcan't wait to blow him

 

In the nostrils

  • Haha 5
  • Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

@BradleyPNWcan't wait to blow him

 

In the nostrils

Such a contribution.  Pander to the masses to get that needed upvote.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

3 hours ago, BLA said:

Our next President.

 

You didn't know all the polls are fake news?  Trump is going to win.

Is it possible your faith is faltering?  Buy 3 made-in-china items from the trump store as penance.

https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/

 

Seriously, look around at that store. $30 bucks for a shitty t-shirt saying "defend the police."  Profiteering from chaos.

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Haha 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

@BradleyPNWcan't wait to blow him

 

In the nostrils

THE DOCTORS GAVE ME EXTRA POINTS FOR SAYING THE WORDS IN ORDER!

 

trump-lawn.jpg

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

1 hour ago, BradleyPNW said:

THE DOCTORS GAVE ME EXTRA POINTS FOR SAYING THE WORDS IN ORDER!
 

Has Joe scheduled his test yet ? 

Oh, he must have forgotten.

What is Biden afraid of ?  It's just a simple test . 

 

Edited by BLA
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

6 minutes ago, BLA said:

What is Biden afraid of ?  It's just a simple test . 

 

same with trump taxes

 

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

same with trump taxes

 

Is Joe Biden a beneficiary of his son Hunter and John Kerry's stepson Chris Heinz ROSEMONT SENECA LLC hedgefund ? 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, BLA said:

Has Joe scheduled his test yet ? 

Oh, he must have forgotten.

What is Biden afraid of ?  It's just a simple test . 

 

Donald bragged about passing a baby test. Which is kind of a test in itself, isn't it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BLA said:

Is Joe Biden a beneficiary of his son Hunter and John Kerry's stepson Chris Heinz ROSEMONT SENECA LLC hedgefund ? 

You know Donald wouldn't let you pass through the gates of Mar-a-Lago yet you attack Joe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

4 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

You know Donald wouldn't let you pass through the gates of Mar-a-Lago yet you attack Joe. 

I was going to vote for Joe until I saw his obvious mental decline that became evident during the primary season.

Even Kamala Harris was laughing at Biden during the primary debates. Remember when discussing battered women Biden said, " we have to keep punching and punching".  

Kamala couldn't muster many votes, yet she is being considered for the VP position.  

My friends acknowledge his decline but said they will vote for Joe.  

It's a travesty that the Party let this charade continue.   

Joe isn't capable of making any serious decisions.  My question is who will he defer to ? The VP ? The Democratic Confessional leaders Schumer and Pelosi ?  His CIA director ? His wife Jill ? That's my bet , Jill will be the "Surrogate President".

If the DNC picks a capable VP Candidate I will vote for the ticket.  If not I will not vote for Prez in 2020.

With the need for an  ability to handle the high stress and endure the 24/7 job Biden won't last a year.  YOU KNOW THAT, I KNOW THAT, DNC KNOWS THAT .   .   .  EVERYONE KNOWS THAT.  

Look at how Obama's hair went grey. Actually, I saw him the other day. The grey is all gone.  Hair coloring ? Only his hairdresser knows for sure. Vanity one of the 7 sins. 

We'd be better off if Trump debated the VP Candidate.  That makes more sense.  

God Bless America

God Help America

Edited by BLA
  • Great Response! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, BLA said:

I was going to vote for Joe until I saw his obvious mental decline that became evident during the primary season.

Even 

My friends acknowledge his decline but said they will vote for Joe.  

It's a travesty that the Party let this charade continue.   

Joe isn't capable of making any serious decisions.  My question who will he defer to ? The VP ? The Democratic Confessional leaders Schumer and Pelosi ?  His CIA director ? His wife Jill ? That's my bet , Jill will be the "Surrogate President".

If the DNC picks a capable VP Candidate I will vote for the ticket.  If not I will not vote for Prez in 2020.

With the need for an  ability to handle the high stress and endure the 24/7 job Biden won't last a year.  

We'd be better off if Trump debated the VP Candidate.  That makes more sense.  

God Bless America

God Help America

Donald doesn't love you. He never will. He only has eyes for himself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, BradleyPNW said:

Donald bragged about passing a baby test. Which is kind of a test in itself, isn't it. 

 

Joe Biden is scared to death of taking a "baby" test.

JOE TAKE THE TEST 

Tell Joe there is nothing to worry about.

The DNC plans to have some nurses on hand to breathe into his nostrils before the test.

The DNC plans the same for Biden before the Presidential Debates.

Trump will not know what hit him.  A little breathing in Joe's nostrils and he is unstoppable.  

LOL

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, BLA said:

Joe Biden is scared to death of taking a "baby" test.

JOE TAKE THE TEST 

Tell Joe there is nothing to worry about.

The DNC plans to have some nurses on hand to breathe into his nostrils before the test.

The DNC plans the same for Biden before the Presidential Debates.

Trump will not know what hit him.  A little breathing in Joe's nostrils and he is unstoppable.  

LOL

The day Joe pats himself on the back for repeating five words in order I'll be concerned he has suffered brain damage as severe as Donald's brain damage. But I'd still vote for Joe because I know Joe cares about America and Donald only cares about himself. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

You didn't know all the polls are fake news?  Trump is going to win.

Is it possible your faith is faltering?  Buy 3 made-in-china items from the trump store as penance.

https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/

 

Seriously, look around at that store. $30 bucks for a shitty t-shirt saying "defend the police."  Profiteering from chaos.

It all goes to a worthy cause. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

2 hours ago, BLA said:

Joe Biden is scared to death of taking a "baby" test.

JOE TAKE THE TEST 

Tell Joe there is nothing to worry about.

The DNC plans to have some nurses on hand to breathe into his nostrils before the test.

The DNC plans the same for Biden before the Presidential Debates.

Trump will not know what hit him.  A little breathing in Joe's nostrils and he is unstoppable.  

LOL

They will probably have little children playing with his leg hair too. Simultaneously with the nostril nurses he has could be dangerous.

Edited by ronwagn
addition
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

Donald doesn't love you. He never will. He only has eyes for himself. 

Joe loves you though doesn't he? 

 

Because you blow him

 

In the nostrils 

  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

On 7/24/2020 at 12:20 AM, Enthalpic said:

You didn't know all the polls are fake news?  Trump is going to win.

Is it possible your faith is faltering?  Buy 3 made-in-china items from the trump store as penance.

https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/

 

Seriously, look around at that store. $30 bucks for a shitty t-shirt saying "defend the police."  Profiteering from chaos.

I already bought two t-shirts online at the ANTIFA website.

1.  A "Biden for President" T-shirt that has a picture of Biden giving the eulogy for his good friend and former KKK Wizard Senator Byrd.

( By the way.  There is a statue in Congressional Hall for the late KKK Wizard Senator Byrd.  Was that included in Nancy Pelosi's list of statues that needed to be removed ?)

2.  A T-shirt with a picture of Biden and Communist Party Secretary General Xi Jinping with the quote

"Come on folks, China's not our Competition, How do you think Hunter paid for his $4 Million home in the Hollywood Hills"

There was a third T-shirt that I saw.  It was a picture of Joe Biden with his quote " If you vote for Trump , YOU AIN'T BLACK " (someone PLEASE tell Joe that's a very racist statement)

Bradley, help me out .   .   what was that statement by Joe about ,"Obama is the first African American that is clean .   .  ? .  ? .  ?  ". How does the rest go ?   (Someone Please tell Joe that's a very racist statement)

Joe will be the first racist President of the 21st century. 

P.S.  Where's Hunter ? 

Edited by BLA
  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ronwagn said:

It all goes to a worthy cause. 

Trumps campaign is not a "worthy cause."

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

8 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

The day Joe pats himself on the back for repeating five words in order I'll be concerned he has suffered brain damage as severe as Donald's brain damage. But I'd still vote for Joe because I know Joe cares about America and Donald only cares about himself. 

Bradley,

Does Biden want to beat Trump ?

Does Biden want to shut Trump up for good ?

This is how Biden can give Trump a KNOCK OUT PUNCH and lock up a November victory .   .   take the cognitive test .   .   .   .  

.   .   .   .    and just pass the test

                      GAME OVER

Why wouldn't Biden just take the test and knock Trump out of the race now?

You know why, I know why and the DNC Biden handlers know why . . . . . 

               HE WONT PASS THE TEST

That's the NEXT LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD ? 

God Bless America

God Help America 

 

Edited by BLA
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BLA said:

Bradley,

Does Biden want to beat Trump ?

Does Biden want to shut Trump up for good ?

This is how Biden can give Trump a KNOCK OUT PUNCH and lock up a November victory .   .   take the cognitive test .   .   .   .  

.   .   .   .    and just pass the test

                      GAME OVER

Why wouldn't Biden knock Trump out of the race now ?

You know why, I know why and the DNC Biden handlers know why . . . . . 

That's the NEXT LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD ?   ?   ?

God Bless America

God Help America 

 

Joe Biden is beating Trump by 13 points in Florida. His advisers are probably on the right track, wouldn't you say. 

https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/new-poll-shows-biden-with-13-point-lead-over-trump-in-florida-desantis-approval-at-new-low/
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

Joe loves you though doesn't he? 

Because you blow him

In the nostrils 

Good one, Ward!



 

dem-2016-clinton.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BLA said:

I already bought two t-shirts online at the ANTIFA website.

1.  A "Biden for President" T-shirt that has a picture of Biden giving the eulogy for his good friend and former KKK Wizard Senator Byrd.

( By the way.  There is a statue in Congressional Hall for the late KKK Wizard Senator Byrd.  Was that included in Nancy Pelosi's list of statues that needed to be taken removed ? )

2.  A T-shirt with a picture of him and Communist Party Secretary General Xi Jinping with the quote

"Come on folks, China's not our Competition, How do you think Hunter paid for his $4 Million home in the Hollywood Hills"

P.S.  Where's Hunter ? 

One day the cameras will catch Donald jogging with regular everyday Americans. One day...

 

4FAC6CB800000578-6127775-image-m-50_1536006034201.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BLA said:

Bradley,

Does Biden want to beat Trump ?

Does Biden want to shut Trump up for good ?

This is how Biden can give Trump a KNOCK OUT PUNCH and lock up a November victory .   .   take the cognitive test .   .   .   .  

.   .   .   .    and just pass the test

                      GAME OVER

Why wouldn't Biden knock Trump out of the race now?

You know why, I know why and the DNC Biden handlers know why . . . . . 

               HE WONT PASS THE TEST

That's the NEXT LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD ? 

God Bless America

God Help America 

 

Biden has been studying for that test for 3 months now. He understands everything except for all those words and pictures

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

14 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

Joe Biden is beating Trump by 13 points in Florida. His advisers are probably on the right track, wouldn't you say. 

https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/new-poll-shows-biden-with-13-point-lead-over-trump-in-florida-desantis-approval-at-new-low/
 

You know what they say .   .   .   .

It's not over 'till the fat lady (in the pantsuit) sings

LOL

 

Have a good weekend 

Edited by BLA
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.