YK

Trump is turning USA into a 3rd world dictatorship

(edited)

Disturbing footage from Portland (23 July 2020), where peaceful protesters asking for explanation are beaten, gassed and handcuffed by silent, unmarked paramilitary combatants with federal badges. Even Portland Mayor was tear-gassed:

After Portland, Oregon, Trump threatens to send these enforcers also to Chicago and New York, i. e. always democratic states where he knows he cannot lose any more voters, to beat up, intimidate and terrorize the local populace. I remember in the 80s, before the communist regime here in Czech fell, and the Party's secret police still reigned supreme and was beating up, and rounding up dissidents and protesters, dragging them away into unmarked cars, often to be tortured and jailed, how people were saying that in America, this could never, ever happen. Well, some 30+ years later, it is happening. 

Edited by Yoshiro Kamamura
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Meanwhile, Trump seeks the advice of shady characters like John Yoo, the torture advocate from the Bush era, whose motto is "what is the most outrageous thing the president can still get away with?". The objective - to ignore the constitution, circumvent the congress, and rule directly as a tyrant with federal secret police via executive orders approved by the Supreme Court he has under control. Those are the "presidential powers nobody ever knew to exist" he boasted with his interview with Chris Wallace on FoxNews on Sunday.

https://newrepublic.com/article/158589/john-yoo-twisted-path-trumpism

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Federal officers beat Navy veteran with a baton, pepper-spray and tear-gas a county commissioner at Portland protest

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/federal-officers-beat-navy-veteran-with-a-baton-pepper-spray-and-tear-gas-a-county-commissioner-at-portland-protest/ar-BB16Z3Ec

So, Saturday night, he headed downtown.

“I put on my Naval Academy sweatshirt and my Navy wrestling hat,” said David. “I was hoping some of them were veterans and that them seeing me as a veteran would allow us to talk.”

Instead, David said he stood on the street, off federal property, when eight to 10 federal officers came out of the federal courthouse.

There were no cohesive tactics to what they were doing,” said David. “There was no attempt to de-escalate. Their only intent seemed to be to engage and to escalate the aggression on both sides.”

Well, I guess that's the primary characteristic of a Trump's henchman - he is not interested in peaceful solution, he is trying to intensify the fight at all costs. Other observers from the ranks of war veterans or police officers assessed that those masked combatants did not seem to have no training in riot control or police work, they were only armed with what looked like "gang sticks" (batons), and did not do anything besides beating, gassing and handcuffing people. They certainly provided no explanation, nor gave anyone a chance to engage in a verbal exchange to try to solve the situations peacefully. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Why does someone who "wants to talk" show up simultaneously with rioters? Could it be he had no intention of talking? This entire thing stinks, just pure crap. 

Want to know what turns the USA into a Third World Country? Freaking rioting on the street! Who is allowing and encouraging the rioters? The democrats running these cities, including that mayor getting "gassed". Your video has been carefully edited to remove the crowd telling Wheeler he needs to get fired. But yeah, Trump. How much wumao have you made this month? Get a bonus from the CCP for starting a thread that doesn't look like pure spam? Asking for a friend. 

• Great Response! 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 2

(edited)

On 7/25/2020 at 2:43 PM, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

No

Comey, Strzok, Yates, McCabe, Rosenstein, Brenner, Clapper, Schiff, Pelosi have turned the U.S. into a one party surveillance Chinese totalitarian country. Looking more and more like the Chinese Communist Party. 

Don't disagree with them or they will destroy you. 

How dare you defeat Hilary in 2016 !  She was supposed ascend to the Presidency in 2016.  You will pay for that.

Yoshi

You forgot to show the Portland video where the rioters and agitators heckled  and shouted down Mayor Ted Wheeler, called him a fascist and told him to resign. 

This was after Wheeler told them he was on their side.  

There are no sides.  They just want to burn the system down and the Democratic Party is supporting them.

If Biden elected Antifa goes away.  No way. They will go after him like a pack of wolves.  

The Democratic Party has legalized crime.

Trump should protect Federal property and let ANTIFA burn Portland down .  Good riddance. 

Edited by BLA
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

Disturbing footage from Portland (23 July 2020), where peaceful protesters asking for explanation are beaten, gassed and handcuffed by silent, unmarked paramilitary combatants with federal badges. Even Portland Mayor was tear-gassed:

After Portland, Oregon, Trump threatens to send these enforcers also to Chicago and New York, i. e. always democratic states where he knows he cannot lose any more voters, to beat up, intimidate and terrorize the local populace. I remember in the 80s, before the communist regime here in Czech fell, and the Party's secret police still reigned supreme and was beating up, and rounding up dissidents and protesters, dragging them away into unmarked cars, often to be tortured and jailed, how people were saying that in America, this could never, ever happen. Well, some 30+ years later, it is happening. 

You are hysterical is the word i will use, Trump is realigning US order under the constitution. I do believe you once started such nonsense a few days ago did you not have a read.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

Since Yoshi brings up Chicago, let's take a look at what the Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) in Chicago has to say about it.  The President of the FOP, in fact, wrote a letter to President Trump asking for federal law enforcement assistance.

FOP President John Catanzara Jr. Issues Letter To President Trump, Asking For Help From Federal Government In Fighting ‘Chaos’

CHICAGO (CBS) — Chicago Fraternal Order of Police President John Catanzara Jr. issued a letter to President Donald Trump on Saturday, asking for help from the federal government to fight “chaos” in Chicago and calling Mayor Lori Lightfoot a “complete failure.”

The letter was posted on the FOP Lodge 7 Facebook page on Saturday, with a note that it would “get to President Trump’s desk one way or another.”

In the letter, Catanzara wrote: “I am certain you are aware of the chaos currently affecting our city on a regular basis now. I am writing to formally ask you for help from the federal government. Mayor Lightfoot has proved to be a complete failure who is either unwilling or unable to maintain law and order here.”

Catanzara wrote that he would be willing to sit down anytime with President Trump and “discuss ideas about how we can bring civility back to the streets of Chicago.”

“These politicians are failing the good men and women of this city and this police department,” he wrote.

Catanzara also noted that for a few years, he has “proudly and repeatedly” spoken in the City Council chambers wearing “Trump 45” gear, and wrote that whether the mayor was Rahm Emanuel or Lori Lightfoot, he has “pushed back on their failing liberal policies.”

He wrote that he believes President Trump’s help and cooperation “could make a big difference and rally the silent majority to say enough is enough.”

In response to the letter, Mayor Lightfoot’s office said: “We will not dignify this or any other political stunt. We will, however, continue to support the true, hard working men and women of the police department.”

Catanzara’s letter came a day after violent protests in Grant Park, as demonstrators tried to take down the statue of Christopher Columbus in the park.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

We will not dignify this or any other political stunt.

Translation: I'm the only one around here allowed to do political stunts! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Rolling Eye 1

11 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Translation: I'm the only one around here allowed to do political stunts! 

"In response to the letter, Mayor Lightfoot’s office said: “We will not dignify this or any other political stunt. We will, however, continue to support the true, hard working men and women of the police department.”

It's amazing, isn't it?  She makes her statement in EXACT contradiction to what she is doing.  I.e. she pulls nothing BUT political stunts while not addressing the violence and destruction and deaths in her city.  AND, she gives absolutely NO support to her police department; quite the opposite in fact.  Police chiefs are loathe to ask for outside help, ever, anywhere, but when this chief does Dem Mayor Lightfoot calls it a stunt.  Never mind the violence, death and destruction.  Never mind that she and her administration tie the hands of the police department to do anything about anything.  Even defending themselves is reason for harsh punishment.  If I was a cop in any of these cities, I'd be looking for employment elsewhere.

This is true of most of the bullshit coming from the Left for as long as I can remember, but most certainly and blatantly in the last 4-5 years.  Watch any news program where a conservative and a liberal are sitting opposite one another: the liberal will get angry and start yelling and name calling when the conservative cites factual evidence that the liberal is wrong.

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

Mike Moore predicted in 2016 that this world happen when Trump got elected.

“3rd World Dictatorship”

Oh Yoshi, you’re so incredibly honest aren’t you? 

“I call Trump a liar because he’s a liar”

Yoshi, you’re a fucking liar. 

• Haha 1

I sincerely hope everyone is thinking of the Mario character when they call this wrench “Yoshi”.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

I sincerely hope everyone is thinking of the Mario character when they call this wrench “Yoshi”.

Who is Yoshi?

13 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Who is Yoshi?

Yoshiro. I should have replied “no clue”. 

15 minutes ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

Yoshiro. I should have replied “no clue”. 

Oh, Yoshiro.  In Japanese, Yoshiro translates to "gay boy", or "correct boy".  I have not seen a correct boy Yoshiro around here, so the one you are referring to.............

• Haha 3

Portland protesters are steamrolling Donald and his Stormtroopers in the public relations sphere. 

We've got the Wall of Veterans, Wall of Moms, and the marketing genius of a Wall of Dads armed with leaf blowers to blow away the tear gas Donald uses to attack American citizens.

Donald's Stormtroopers are attacking moms, dads, and veterans. 100 days before an election. 

AP_20203474413963-1000x665.jpg

v.jpg

5smfrw8502d51.jpg

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, BradleyPNW said:

Portland protesters are steamrolling Donald and his Stormtroopers in the public relations sphere. 

We've got the Wall of Veterans, Wall of Moms, and the marketing genius of a Wall of Dads armed with leaf blowers to blow away the tear gas Donald uses to attack American citizens.

Donald's Stormtroopers are attacking moms, dads, and veterans. 100 days before an election. 

v.jpg

5smfrw8502d51.jpg

Where are the blacks?  I see BLM on the signs, but no blacks.  Why?

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

You're upset Donald keeps attacking young white girls. I get it. Makes him look bad. We don't want Dear Leader to look bad. 

EZVpr2XU8AIH4a8.jpg

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

2 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

You're upset Donald keeps attacking young white girls. I get it. Makes him look bad. We don't want Dear Leader to look bad. 

EZVpr2XU8AIH4a8.jpg

2 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

v.jpg

5smfrw8502d51.jpg

Whoa the menopause crew...do take notice they do not rant after 420 pm they are quite medicated...Notice the close up Bradley there might be 30 of them.....As to the little girl...it is a dam shame the young and dumb get caught in this BS...

Which brings to mind true order it is time to turn it up and sweep the area with water cannons..

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

15 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

EZVpr2XU8AIH4a8.jpg

It's a shame she ruined her new Versace dress her mother bought her at Bergdoffs Fifth Avenue. 

It's been reported it was Antifa that attacked her.  They could smell her white privilege a mile away. 

Not to worry , she is fine and resting comfortably at her family's South Hampton summer home. 

Wishing her well.

Forget all these Negative Nancy's.  Have s good laugh at Joe's latest interview video below

In yet another awkward Joe Biden interview, the presidential candidate reminisced about nurses who cared for him by whispering in his ears and by breathing into his nostrils.

I had a nurse .  .  at da .  .   (pause look at notes)  nurses .  .   at da Walter Reed hospital who would bend down and whisper in my ear and go home and get me pillows,” Biden said. “They would make sure, they’d actually  (confused pause)  …  probably nothing ever taught in  (confused pause)  …  you can’t do it in the COVID time, but they’d actually breathe in my nostrils to make me move, to get me moving.”

NOTICE AS BIDEN BEGINS HIS NOSTRIL STORY HE HAS TO LOOK DOWN AT HIS NOTES BECAUSE HE FORGOT THE NAME OF THE HOSPITAL .   .   WALTER REED HOSPITAL. REALLY !   I'M SERIOUS

Our next President.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Edited by BLA
  • Like 2

(edited)

On 7/25/2020 at 11:43 AM, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

Interesting commentary....It seems the Chinese people have the CCP to worry about and the US people have the Democratic party leadership to worry about...Weird!

Such lady like eloquence and intellectual charm...

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

5 hours ago, BradleyPNW said:

EZVpr2XU8AIH4a8.jpg

Already forgot how I destroyed you on this lie? Utterly crushed? You've either got thick skin or a room temperature IQ. Maybe both. 

BTW she was looting.

Can't wait for your @Flemming Hoog sock puppet to chime in, after the obligatory down vote. 

Edited by Ward Smith
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

Some of it is no longer about BLM, straight up anti-trump protesting.

2 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Already forgot how I destroyed you on this lie? Utterly crushed? You've either got thick skin or a room temperature IQ. Maybe both. 

BTW she was looting.

Ward believes she was looting therefore she Was looting.  #AlternativeFacts

Even If that petite woman was stealing, that was not an appropriate response.

(edited)

It seems that Noam Chomsky thinks the same, saying that proper, functioning fascist regime is beyond Trump's abilities... 

Edited by Yoshiro Kamamura