0R0

Rational analysis of CV19 from Harvard Medical School

(edited)

21 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

I'm not a volunteer on this site so don't have access to server logs.  I simply don't believe you, period. I've got a license for VPN software that let's me "pretend" to be anywhere. It would be trivial to select a Czech address or several. I'm not interested of course, why should I? I also find it curious that you think you know more about my country's constitution than I do. Did you learn all about that in the USSR indoctrination camps? Or more likely, the CCP wumaodang training. But yeah, keep up the pretext, I'm sure hotone, frankfurter, Enthalpic and the rest of your fans believe you. Or are you…

LAMO the guy is a screen name that is merely trolling....but a arrogant little bugger. Odd is calling a person a arrogant little bugger hurtful?

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Haha 1

(edited)

4 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Yes, it does. I had it. I treated myself since I had the capacity to do so. It did leave behind minor lung damage. 3 months in it is back to normal.

The virus does its damage by manipulation of the immune system to produce excess inflammatory responses that, in turn, produce clotting everywhere in the body, including critical functions. That is easily addressed by both conventional medicine and alternative routes, it is just a matter of fine tuning treatments.

Another dangerous aspect of the virus is porphyrin stripping from hemoglobin, which HCQ protects against (same thing it does in treating malaria), which is why it is an essential tool for both reducing viral counts early on, and preventing heme poisoning and dangerous clotting. The ground glass patterns on the CT scans of advanced and many asymptomatics show exactly heme poisoning in the lungs as confirmed in autopsies. There is simply no possible way that HCQ is not a useful treatment. Particularly when applied early and in combination with Z pak and zinc and in conjunction with anti coagulants and anti inflammatories.

😱 You tested positive and then you healed yourself?  That's impressive!

Why don't you write an article about it and get it published by some reputable media or scientific outlet.  Or contact some of the credible experts.  I think people like Bill Haseltine would be quite approachable.  Get the word out. 

The world (at least the people I chat with in a few countries) is watching in horror at how America is managing this pandemic. Do something positive.  Arguing with people on this forum is just a waste of time.

Edited by Hotone

21 minutes ago, Hotone said:

Why don't you write an article about it and get it published by some reputable media or scientific outlet.  Or contact some of the credible experts.  I think people like Bill Haseltine would be quite approachable.  Get the word out. 

The world (at least the people I chat with in a few countries) is watching in horror at how America is managing this pandemic. Do something positive.  Arguing with people on this forum is just a waste of time.

It is nothing new. Old general treatments for components of the symptomology and pathology. Which is why nobody in pharma nor their agents in the regulatory and govt. research establishment will fund it. It would be like HCQ, no money to be made so the entire establishment attacks it.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

It is nothing new. Old general treatments for components of the symptomology and pathology. Which is why nobody in pharma nor their agents in the regulatory and govt. research establishment will fund it. It would be like HCQ, no money to be made so the entire establishment attacks it.

And that lights a fire..it is best I would never meet Faucci, anointing him with wine and a elbow bump would rather entertaining conversation starter...

43 minutes ago, Hotone said:

Well there is always Turkey that comes to mind with HCQ interventions...it seems many could care less. Ohh and they do have a medical community how odd they have no voice in this discussion.

43 minutes ago, Hotone said:

You tested positive and then you healed yourself?  That's impressive!

Most illnesses are self-resolving.  Chicken soup and lots of sleep, or ignore it and party, outcomes are similar for a lot of things.

• Haha 1

(edited)

On 7/27/2020 at 11:00 PM, ronwagn said:

nReWNOaAMTIizzpLXX1RVUQ7WqCL2d4QZNLnIHTk6Erh_ZMui8I1WBxyDIj0oUIF-cav3X5w4nJy7rQP0gplD7uZCx3hdnlspjw41F6qrMglolPmPgRkYxDV8WYuapiBfhEzkoU-

The death lag is catching up:

Two days ago: 1,330 deaths

Yesterday: 1,485 deaths

So far today: 1,010 (will probably break 1500).

us.jpg

Edited by Enthalpic

18 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Well there is always Turkey that comes to mind with HCQ interventions...it seems many could care less. Ohh and they do have a medical community how odd they have no voice in this discussion.

HCQ again? Really? Will you also parrot Trump's latest discovery that medicines are manufactured from alien DNA and that diseases are caused by sex with demons?

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

On 7/29/2020 at 1:33 AM, Ward Smith said:

My uncle taught medical school. Do you want to know what every doctor is by definition? A scientist. So in your topsy turvy world, quoting a freaking scientist is now anti science? Do you want to play the credentials game? Your pet scientists have the exact same pedigree as the doctors you crudely try to say, "attacks scientists their results on purpose". 

You are not a scientist because you studied in a school, o because you own a white cloak. You are a scientist because you adhere to the scientific method (homework: look it up), and because you submit your publications to be reviewed and critically examined by your peers. Especially in the USA there are doctors called "quacks" who do not diagnose or treat people, but just act as peddlers of the over-the-counter opiates which resulted in an unique (among developed countries) and serious problem - the US opiate abuse epidemic. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

36 minutes ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

HCQ again? Really? Will you also parrot Trump's latest discovery that medicines are manufactured from alien DNA and that diseases are caused by sex with demons?

Yes really, https://yated.com/physicians-sue-fda-for-blocking-access-to-life-saving-drug/

https://www.eureporter.co/frontpage/2020/07/21/turkey-has-nothing-to-fear-from-a-second-coronavirus-spike/

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/coronavirus-turkey-hydroxychloroquine-malaria-treatment-progress

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/hydroxychloroquine-90-percent-chance-helping-155637974.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52831017

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8266737/Doctors-group-claims-hydroxychloroquine-helps-91-coronavirus-patients.html

And of course then there is your deep insights...LMAO thankyou for bringing it to the forefront once again.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

The Troll named Yoshi is clearly racist, since this doctor is black And from Africa, that's like a double strike against her. As for "alien" DNA, that could be a translation issue. If a doctor gives me a treatment using DNA that is alien to my body by definition that is alien DNA 

But trolls don't read, they just troll 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

2 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Conspiracy BS again? Ah, so "alien DNA" is "DNA alien to my body". Oh, nice. How do you interpret her rants about sex with demons, or her raving about "Nephelim, who could not have been killed by the Flood of the World, so they still walk among us?" Or seen from your perspective - the lady is okay, here fantasy is just a bit wild, eh? Your slander concerning my racism is not even worth a comment, you are as desperate as your "let's-postpone-the-election-until-I-am-winning" president Trump. 

Meanwhile, republidiots discourage their staff from wearing the masks while spreading Covid19 themselves.

Edited by Yoshiro Kamamura
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

Conspiracy BS again? Ah, so "alien DNA" is "DNA alien to my body". Oh, nice. How do you interpret her rants about sex with demons, or her raving about "Nephelim, who could not have been killed by the Flood of the World, so they still walk among us?" Or seen from your perspective - the lady is okay, here fantasy is just a bit wild, eh? Your slander concerning my racism is not even worth a comment, you are as desperate as your "let's-postpone-the-election-until-I-am-winning" president Trump. 

Meanwhile, republidiots discourage their staff from wearing the masks while spreading Covid19 themselves.

Keep it going ignite the flames of passion...

“0R0 - really, I am speechless.”

If only this were true!!!!!😖

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

The death lag is catching up:

Two days ago: 1,330 deaths

Yesterday: 1,485 deaths

So far today: 1,010 (will probably break 1500).

us.jpg

image.thumb.png.85c956ed5916d9f724c7b1e360224cb3.png

Keep in mind that two thirds of all deaths have taken place in a very small geographical area of the United States. That includes Democratic run cities from Boston to D.C. plus Detroit and Chicago. Covid 19 is still finishing up but the panic mongering should stop. 

The mainstream media has done a very poor job of reporting. By suppressing Hydroxychloroquine plus zinc plus antibiotics they have killed tens of thousands of people whose cases could have been stopped early. They were more interested in demeaning President Trump. 

• Upvote 2

(edited)

25 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

Keep in mind that two thirds of all deaths have taken place in a very small geographical area of the United States. That includes Democratic run cities from Boston to D.C. plus Detroit and Chicago. Covid 19 is still finishing up but the panic mongering should stop. 

The mainstream media has done a very poor job of reporting. By suppressing Hydroxychloroquine plus zinc plus antibiotics they have killed tens of thousands of people whose cases could have been stopped early. They were more interested in demeaning President Trump. 

Does it really matter where the deaths occurred?  Different life valuations by state?

How did the "mainstream media" suppress HCQ?  If anything the only reason most people have heard of it is media (yes twitter is mainstream).

Edited by Enthalpic

(edited)

23 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

Does it really matter where the deaths occurred?  Different life valuations by state?

How did the "mainstream media" suppress HCQ?  If anything the only reason most people have heard of it is media (yes twitter is mainstream).

You are not serious, are you? HCQ has gotten 90% very bad press and doctors who just came out strongly for it were blocked from Facebook. The leader of the group was fired! Their website was shut down! You do not like to face the truth.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/28/watch-live-silenced-frontline-doctors-hold-capitol-hill-press-conference-to-challenge-big-tech/

Apparently Dr. Fauci is in cahoots with the Remdesivir expensive drug manufacturer. He and his group came out against HCQ and it has been associated with President Trump so the press used it to demean him for advocating it. Meanwhile the countries that have used it early in treatment or even as a prophylactic have had the best results. 

https://nypost.com/2020/04/02/hydroxychloroquine-most-effective-coronavirus-treatment-poll/

and 

Remdesivir IS useful for cases that are treated too late for HCQ but is very expensive. 

Edited by ronwagn
added reference
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

38 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

MSNBC is out of control...CNN Brian Stelter got himself in a legal pickle...his days are numbered...https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-brian-stelter-covington-nicholas-sandmann

It is almost embarassing to watch our new media under report or absolutely misreport. Antifa has used 5 watt chinese made lasers on crowd control law enforcement...

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

4 hours ago, ronwagn said:

It seems that people attending Trump rallies and don't wear masks are dying.  RIP.

https://www.businessinsider.com/herman-cain-dies-after-being-hospitalized-for-covid-19-2020-7

Edited by Hotone
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, ronwagn said:

You are not serious, are you? HCQ has gotten 90% very bad press and doctors who just came out strongly for it were blocked from Facebook.

Unsubstantiated claims were blocked, as they would it be for any other drug, as that is illegal.

You can argue against the FDA - who thinks it is too dangerous for widespread use - but not the media as we all know about it...

Does anyone know how many people have died while using hydroxychloroquine?  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Unsubstantiated claims were blocked, as they would it be for any other drug, as that is illegal.

You can argue against the FDA - who thinks it is too dangerous for widespread use - but not the media as we all know about it...

I can argue against anyone I wish to. The media is who primarily informs the public, not the FDA. The FDA leadership has shown itself to be incompetent in many ways already. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, JoMack said:

Does anyone know how many people have died while using hydroxychloroquine?  

I am sure that some have died while using it, but no reported deaths FROM using it that I am aware of. 

1 minute ago, ronwagn said:

I am sure that some have died while using it, but no reported deaths FROM using it that I am aware of. 

Makes you wonder since the drug is 60 years old and proves effective in other diseases that no one can attest to it being a reasonable therapeutic for the coronavirus.  The emergency care physician in the video shown here was fired because of her statement about hydroxychloroquine.  I took this when I was in Africa, zero side effects.  Don't get the uproar.  

• Great Response! 3