Enthalpic

Buying votes is cool now.

Praise your illegal chief of failure.

This shit is totally illegal.

cheater 1.jpg

cheater 2.jpg

• Great Response! 1
  • Downvote 1

Notice how swing states get huge amounts of money?

Where is California's money? 

• Downvote 1

He actually thinks he is giving out his own money...

• Downvote 1

Trump also openly stated he will defund the postal office in order to sabotage the mail-in voting process. Seems like American love of constitution and free election has waned during the decades, because I cannot imagine a truly freedom-loving society to pardon and tolerate a president who sabotages free elections from the inside. 

• Upvote 1

(edited)

On 8/12/2020 at 9:22 PM, Enthalpic said:

He actually thinks he is giving out his own money...

Trump recently tweeted: "I am very sad to see that people at Fox News are no longer working for us". 

Somebody replied to that: "That's okay, Donald, people at Fox News are not supposed to work for you."

Edited by Yoshiro Kamamura
  • Haha 1

Voting without a valid photo ID should be illegal as well....but we all know who is against this, and why.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Voting without a valid photo ID should be illegal as well....but we all know who is against this, and why.

That seems kind of irrational, doesn't it? we think the other guys are cheating, so that justifies any type of cheating of the democratic system? Is this the standard now? 

(edited)

5 hours ago, Grumpy Pants said:

That seems kind of irrational, doesn't it? we think the other guys are cheating, so that justifies any type of cheating of the democratic system? Is this the standard now? 

We know the other guys are cheating. One just pled guilty today in court. But yeah, do as I say and not as I do right? By your logic, only democrats get to cheat. 

Meanwhile I've documented multiple times here about the ballot "harvesting" and sketchy wins democrats are eking out, such as California and recently New Jersey, with 1/5th of the votes found invalid. But yeah orange man bad, got it 

Edited by Ward Smith
Stinking auto-correct changed 1/5th to 1/55th didn't notice until quoted
  • Great Response! 1

4 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

We know the other guys are cheating. One just pled guilty today in court. But yeah, do as I say and not as I do right? By your logic, only democrats get to cheat. 

Meanwhile I've documented multiple times here about the ballot "harvesting" and sketchy wins democrats are eking out, such as California and recently New Jersey, with 1/55th of the votes found invalid. But yeah orange man bad, got it 

That's what you took from that? My logic is let's hold everyone to a certain standard when it concerns democracy. 

Democrats included. 

Playing the orange man bad meme everytime somebody is critical of anything coming from the WH exposes a blind following. 

• Great Response! 1

6 minutes ago, Grumpy Pants said:

That's what you took from that? My logic is let's hold everyone to a certain standard when it concerns democracy. 

Democrats included. 

Playing the orange man bad meme everytime somebody is critical of anything coming from the WH exposes a blind following. 

I'm all for holding everyone to the same standards, but the democrats have been making fun of breaking the rules since Lyndon Johnson was a junior congressman, at least and nothing has ever been done about it. I personally know someone in Chicago who used to go to "poker parties" where they filled out hundreds of ballots each when Daley was in office. Every vote false and he's testified about it. Nothing was ever done. It's not like a republican ever stood a chance in hell of getting elected there. The Democratic machines have been cooking the books for over a century. But now you want both sides to play fair? When you never gave a rat's rear end before? Yeah right

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

I'm all for holding everyone to the same standards, but the democrats have been making fun of breaking the rules since Lyndon Johnson was a junior congressman, at least and nothing has ever been done about it. I personally know someone in Chicago who used to go to "poker parties" where they filled out hundreds of ballots each when Daley was in office. Every vote false and he's testified about it. Nothing was ever done. It's not like a republican ever stood a chance in hell of getting elected there. The Democratic machines have been cooking the books for over a century. But now you want both sides to play fair? When you never gave a rat's rear end before? Yeah right

How do you know what I previously did or didn't object to? 

Listen. I'm not naive enough to think the Dems haven't ever broken the rules. For what it's worth, I'd be hard pressed to vote for any establishment democrat. That wasn't really the topic of the thread , nor does it alter my prior comment. 

6 hours ago, Grumpy Pants said:

Since when, and how, is requiring a valid, photo ID, cheating? You have to have an ID to buy beer, cash a check, get a driver’s license.....isn’t proving you are who you say you are just as important in casting a vote?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

6 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

You have to have an ID to buy beer, cash a check, get a driver’s license.

I can buy beer (old) and cash a cheque without ID (your ATM card is not ID).

I do present my ID and voter registration card when I vote. 

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Rolling Eye 1

15 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Since when, and how, is requiring a valid, photo ID, cheating? You have to have an ID to buy beer, cash a check, get a driver’s license.....isn’t proving you are who you say you are just as important in casting a vote?

I think our lines got crossed here. I agree,  we need to ensure we can reasonably verify an individual in order to cast a vote. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Grumpy Pants said:

I think our lines got crossed here. I agree,  we need to ensure we can reasonably verify an individual in order to cast a vote. 

It did sound like we ‘crossed wires’...😂

2 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

I can buy beer (old) and cash a cheque without ID (your ATM card is not ID).

I do present my ID and voter registration card when I vote. 

I assume that there is a minimum legal drinking age where you live. If so, don’t you need to present a photo ID to buy liquor or enter a premise that sells alcohol?

Don’t you have to show ID in the bank to show that you are actually the payee as shown on the check when you attempt to cash it?

Who said anything about an ATM card?

• Like 1

(edited)

Oh, the irony.  Residents of Portland, Oregon (yes, the Portland, Oregon where the demonstrations turned to riots and stayed that way, with the rioters mixing closely together every day and night) are now up in arms that it will be "difficult" to vote without coming into contact with workers and people in the post office.  I guess I can see what they mean...well, not really.

image.png.e5b25a82d24458f1a3d46ced417d4b66.png

image.png.1a4e5374d5ea076cb6781af6ab1737c4.png

He added: “This applies to neighbourhoods without individual mailboxes, so we are unable to send outbound mail from our area, without finding a roadside mailbox or risking a trip to the post office.”

I have feelings for them.  Actually, I don't think about them much.

Edited by Dan Warnick
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

There have been a number of cases of voting fraud and other charges successfully prosecuted in recent times.  Just read the following article from a highly respected go-to news outlet.

Yes America, there is voter fraud.  These recent cases prove it.

Even while the Left is fixated on the shiny thing over there, they still can't see what's happening.  🤣🤣🤣

Republicans that I know are looking forward to seeing their family, friends and neighbors at the polls this year.  And all of the ones I know are very empathetic to the fears of the Left to actually go to the polls for fear of close human contact outside of protests and riots.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

I assume that there is a minimum legal drinking age where you live. If so, don’t you need to present a photo ID to buy liquor or enter a premise that sells alcohol?

Don’t you have to show ID in the bank to show that you are actually the payee as shown on the check when you attempt to cash it?

Who said anything about an ATM card?

Yeah, but it's just 18 years old here.... I clearly look older than 18 so they don't ask.

I can't remember the last time I cashed a check at a bank. Direct deposit, and electronic banking has eliminated that.  Heck society is almost cashless now.

On 8/12/2020 at 12:19 PM, Enthalpic said:

Praise your illegal chief of failure.

This shit is totally illegal.

cheater 1.jpg

cheater 2.jpg

No part of your post is true.

This actually isn't illegal because all he's doing is drawing attention to the appropriation of funds as they have already been approved. (Mostly in the CARES act, but at this point there are a few pieces of relevant legislation on this. Go read it if you don't believe me.) Now he's taking credit for something that was mostly done by congress, and making it much more visible that it would have been otherwise... but what politician wouldn't?

(This isn't even going into the sweeping powers of EO the Supreme Court gave wmhim with that trash ruling a few weeks ago... but he doesn't even need to evoke that, because, well, congress.)

Second, NY and CA both did get money... so unless you're claiming they're 'swing states' (?), I would recommend you inform yourself before spouting and showing your ignorance.

(I would have let it go and ignored you, but your triple lost came across quite aggressively... combined with the other garbage flooding this site... I'm just fed up of uninformed garbage.)

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Yeah, but it's just 18 years old here.... I clearly look older than 18 so they don't ask.

I can't remember the last time I cashed a check at a bank. Direct deposit, and electronic banking has eliminated that.  Heck society is almost cashless now.

Regardless, you are required to present a valid photo ID to buy liquor IF ASKED TO, and again to cash a check if you choose to do your banking in person.

The same requirement should be in place for voting.

The last I checked, there is no law requiring a person to own a computer, be digitally competent or have a social media account.

• Upvote 2