(edited)

Edited by BLA
  • Like 2

(edited)

On 8/13/2020 at 1:39 PM, BLA said:

Edited by BLA
  • Like 1

They don't want to go there because then they'll have to ask Biden why he and his wife avoided paying $500,000 in taxes, that would have been used to fund Medicare and Obamacare, using an S corporation.

• Like 2

(edited)

On 8/13/2020 at 6:04 PM, shadowkin said:

They don't 

Edited by BLA

(edited)

Trumpies hate Kamala a lot. She has the same Topics as Trump (so he cannot bash her as a "leftie"), except that unlike Trump, she is black, female, educated, intelligent and competent. Great pick from the democratic camp. 

Edited by Yoshiro Kamamura

3 hours ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

Trumpies hate Kamala a lot. She has the same Topics as Trump (so he cannot bash her as a "leftie"), except that unlike Trump, she is black, female, educated, intelligent and competent. Great pick from the democratic camp. 

Well, like Obama, she’s really not ‘black’, she’s Jamaican/Indian. Let’s try to be accurate here.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Well, like Obama, she’s really not ‘black’, she’s Jamaican/Indian. Let’s try to be accurate here.

What are you getting at here, Douglas?  You are not saying "All Lives Matter" are you?  That's not PC!  Only Black Lives Matter.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

What are you getting at here, Douglas?  You are not saying "All Lives Matter" are you?  That's not PC!  Only Black Lives Matter.

What I am getting at is that Obama and Kamala claim to be ‘black’, but in fact are not. Just like Warren claiming to be Native American (another politically correct term). These jokers claim anything for political advantage. My ancesters came from England...am I English? Heaven forbid...I hate blood pudding!😂

• Haha 4

(edited)

10 hours ago, Douglas Buckland said:

Let's not make this a color issue.  Its the Biden/Harris policy that needs to be exposed. 

HARRIS IS A "PHONY"   !

LEFTY CABLE NEWS PARTISAN HACKS WILL GUSH OVER HER TO DIVERT ATTENTION AWAY FROM JOE "ARCHIE BUNKER" BIDEN and his DEMENTIA.. 

KAMALA FADES AFTER A COUPLE OF WEEKS DUE TO HER PHONY PERSONA.  WOMEN ARE THE FIRST TO TURN ON HER.

NO NEED TO DEBATE COLOR.

Harris is black . Obama is black.  I saw them on TV just the other day.  Black is not a nationality , it's a skin color. 

Let's debate the issues, policy and past records.  Not skin color.

Edited by BLA

2 minutes ago, BLA said:

Let's no male this a color issue.  Its Biden/Harris policy at hand. 

Harris is black . Obama is black.  I saw them on TV just the other day.  Black is not a nationality , it's a skin color. 

My TV must be broken. I saw Kamala next to Biden and he was darker than she was. I hear her dad was really Panamanian moved to Jamaica then to Canada. He didn't look very dark either. My computer must be broken too. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

My TV must be broken. I saw Kamala next to Biden and he was darker than she was. I hear her dad was really Panamanian moved to Jamaica then to Canada. He didn't look very dark either. My computer must be broken too. 

You really want to go there

Please.

(edited)

55 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

I seriously doubt that.  Certainly not recently, but probably never.  Joe is deathly white these days, even after they put on some rouge and makeup.  In fact, Donald should keep an eye out.  Joe's campaign may try to infiltrate his campaign to find out how to get Joe some of Donald's, um, lovely glow.  :) 

Kamala, for all her warts, does seem to have that caribbean look about her with a slight tan.  Not that I give a crap.  Nor does Douglas, I think, but we both tend to get a bit sarcastic about all the BS that they spew about racism and how we are somehow the bad guys/racists.  To your point, let them run on their own relevant credentials, record of service and current policy platforms.

Labeling me or Donald Trump racists with accusations out of thin air is irritating and insulting.  THEY cheapen the debate when they use the black community as pawns as just another tool for their exploitation.

Edited by Dan Warnick
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

38 minutes ago, BLA said:

Let's not make this a color issue.  Its Biden/Harris policy at that needs to be exposed. 

No, the argument regarding the claim of a false identity is relevant as far as character is concerned.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, BLA said:

You really want to go there

Please.

It's possible operatives used Bleach Bit on her pictures

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Douglas Buckland said:

No, the argument regarding the claim of a false identity is relevant as far as character is concerned.

Aha!  Ok, I'll buy that.

Ilhan Omar committed marriage, student loan, AND tax fraud

You are absolutely right.  Falsely claiming identity, marital status, and providing legally false personal identification information are all part of the character assessment (for taxes, only the personal identification information is allowed to be confirmed outside the IRS or the Justice Department; verification of income and reporting and any prosecution thereof are not publicly available information.).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Those with Chinese wives here, ask them how they translate Biden. 

Mine says bai dun which means wasted patience. Seems very fitting

• Haha 1

(edited)

3 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Time to upgrade to a color  LED HDTV

Your Magnavox black and white TV with the rabbit ears is getting old

Edited by BLA
  • Haha 2

LOL at it taking just a few posts before people accuse Harris about "not being black". With all the very intelligent arguments that can be made against her, it just looks petty and unintelligent to bring that up. 

She's a center-right democrat. There's a chance she might be malleable to new directions depending on public support of certain issues including Wall-Street tax loopholes, but to answer the OP: No, I don't think she'll do anything to challenge the status quo, unless we see a big change in public sentiment that backs the dems into that corner. Right now I'm sure the establishment is just giddy, they can't lose. Trump is easily manipulated, and Biden/Harris will tow the company line. Covid, Masks, BLM are the headlines, not wealth distribution and tax loopholes. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Grumpy Pants said:

LOL at it taking just a few posts before people accuse Harris about "not being black".

Humor challenged much? Don't answer it's obvious what you are. 

So the only debates that will probably make it to your TV will be between Mike Pence and Kamala Harris.  One assumes Joe will be "busy" with his visionary thinking and ideas and, as such, will be much too busy for pesky debates.

• Like 1

(edited)

On 8/14/2020 at 5:20 AM, Douglas Buckland said:

What I am getting at is that Obama and Kamala claim to be ‘black’, but in fact are not. Just like Warren claiming to be Native American (another politically correct term). These jokers claim anything for political advantage. My ancesters came from England...am I English? Heaven forbid...I hate blood pudding!😂

Your playing right into their hands.  You'r making race an issue when Biden/Harris record of playing up to the radicals and being funded by Big Tech and Wallstreet.

Do you know what the "Carried Interest" is all about ? Not to worry most do not.  The biggest loophole in the history of Wallstreet. Educate yourself

Your favorite California U.S. reps recently defended China.  Joe Biden defended China months ago and will walk a fine line until he is elected. Then it's back to the same old selling out to China.

The country will turn to shit while you argue and joke about whether Harris and Obama are black

Have fun.

Edited by BLA
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

8 minutes ago, BLA said:

Your playing right into their hands.  You'r making race an issue when Biden/Harris record of playing up to the radicals and being funded by Big Tech and Wallstreet.

Do you know what the "Carried Interest" is all about ? Not to worry most do not.  The biggest loophole in the history of Wallstreet. Educate yourself

Your favorite California U.S. reps recently defended China.  Joe Biden defended China months ago and will walk a fine line until he is elected. Then it's back to the same old selling out to China.

The country will turn go shit while you argue and joke about whether Harris and Obama are black

Have fun.

Oh, we'll be fine.  Don't you worry.  We'll have this adolescent uprising back under control shortly.

image.png.35a02d5a4fad5c417511820e58efa4b3.png

image.png.85323f418ed548903689fbb133e403a0.png

image.png.37e2d7e1daadefffa800181b3bb14494.png

4 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Humor challenged much? Don't answer it's obvious what you are. 

You're funny. 

Now tell me, what do you think I am? 

1 hour ago, BLA said:

The country will turn go shit while you argue and joke about whether Harris and Obama are black

Have fun.

Calm down! I simply pointed out that claiming to be black, when you are not, is simply a vote gathering ploy and shows lack of character.

I don’t know shit about ‘carried interest’, much like you PROBABLY don’t know shit about well control. We all bring something different to the table!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1