On 8/13/2020 at 4:04 PM, shadowkin said:

They don't want to go there because then they'll have to ask Biden why he and his wife avoided paying $500,000 in taxes, that would have been used to fund Medicare and Obamacare, using an S corporation.

Let's see trumps taxes...

On 8/14/2020 at 5:52 PM, Grumpy Pants said:

LOL at it taking just a few posts before people accuse Harris about "not being black". With all the very intelligent arguments that can be made against her, it just looks petty and unintelligent to bring that up. 

She's a center-right democrat. There's a chance she might be malleable to new directions depending on public support of certain issues including Wall-Street tax loopholes, but to answer the OP: No, I don't think she'll do anything to challenge the status quo, unless we see a big change in public sentiment that backs the dems into that corner. Right now I'm sure the establishment is just giddy, they can't lose. Trump is easily manipulated, and Biden/Harris will tow the company line. Covid, Masks, BLM are the headlines, not wealth distribution and tax loopholes. 

She is a far left liberal, one of the most liberal Senators! 

Vetting Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19dWQ1ucBsPQyj0WuVMfXmr6DTTeG8TwKbVuWE9_Rswg/edit

• Like 2

(edited)

On 8/14/2020 at 11:56 PM, Ward Smith said:

Those with Chinese wives here, ask them how they translate Biden. 

Mine says bai dun which means wasted patience. Seems very fitting

Mine says ‘asswipe’ with no tonal inflection...

Okay....just kidding!

Edited by Douglas Buckland
  • Haha 2