Apple and Goldman Sachs have been working for months on a new credit card product that would bear the Apple Pay brand. The product would be Goldman’s first credit card offering and could help the bank’s effort to expand its consumer products. For Apple, the deal could help it extend its Apple Pay brand, the technology giant’s digital payment service.

i see not reason for this. At least for the consumers 

Just now, Joanna said:

i see not reason for this. At least for the consumers 

Apple already offers credit card with the company Barclaycard BCS that consumers can use to get “special financing” on Apple products. Unless they can offer something better, absolutely no reason for new card

1 minute ago, 李伟王芳 said:

Apple already offers credit card with the company Barclaycard BCS that consumers can use to get “special financing” on Apple products. Unless they can offer something better, absolutely no reason for new card

after promotional period interest rates are steep: 15.49%, 21.49% or 28.49%, depending on the consumer’s credit score.

1 minute ago, Cokiga Damke said:

after promotional period interest rates are steep: 15.49%, 21.49% or 28.49%, depending on the consumer’s credit score.

and then again, how often do you buy apple products. But, some people just like to show Apple logo

3 minutes ago, Cokiga Damke said:

Easy buy, not easy to repay

I am so sick of those credit card, dozen in my mail box every week. But I am more frustrated by certain Synchrony Bank. Several retailers use them but they are hard to repay, check keep bouncing back, online payments returning....Credit score down

Just now, Ajan Bosnjacki said:

I am so sick of those credit card, dozen in my mail box every week. But I am more frustrated by certain Synchrony Bank. Several retailers use them but they are hard to repay, check keep bouncing back, online payments returning....Credit score down

i had same issues with them, in TJMaxx and Dicks SG I think. 

I fully support promoting ideas that make people spend money they don't have, on overpriced products they don't need.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JohnAtronis said:

I fully support promoting ideas that make people spend money they don't have, on overpriced products they don't need.

Heh heh

9 hours ago, JohnAtronis said:

people can't distinguish between a need and a want anymore.