ronwagn

Flooding Reaches New Record in China. Still Coming

https://www.theepochtimes.com/as-flooding-reaches-new-record-in-china-officials-warn-that-worse-is-yet-to-come_3469653.html

How much have you heard about China in our media?

Chinese Officials Warn That Worst Yet to Come as Flooding Reaches New Record

BY EVA FU

August 20, 2020 Updated: August 20, 2020

An aerial view of the flooded area in China's southwestern Chongqing on Aug. 19, 2020. (STR/AFP via Getty Images)

An aerial view of the flooded area in China's southwestern Chongqing on Aug. 19, 2020. (STR/AFP via Getty Images)

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/as-flooding-reaches-new-record-in-china-officials-warn-that-worse-is-yet-to-come_3469653.html

BY EVA FU

I don't see much about it.  Thanks for keeping an eye on it.  I really do care about the people of China.  Most all of them are great folks.  One must accept who they are and how they got that way, but the government's propaganda only goes so far and then they have their own hopes and dreams like the rest of us.  I hope the people living underground in Beijing are doing ok, realizing of course that the government might have cleared them out since I last heard anything about them.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, frankfurter said:

uh, what is your point to raise such tragedy for discussion?  can you assist the afflicted? how?  or, are you expressing your glee to see destruction and suffering?  

You're a piece of work Frank.  You support the ideologies that brought the world's worst atrocities to humanity.  And a factual story and conversation about a flood angers you.   And it's only because it's occurring in Dear China.       

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 3

(edited)

7 hours ago, frankfurter said:

uh, what is your point to raise such tragedy for discussion?  can you assist the afflicted? how?  or, are you expressing your glee to see destruction and suffering?  

I don't know if @ronwagn has seen your comment, Franky, but I thought I'd give him a heads up here.

I'm quite sure Ron's position here is that he is worried for the Chinese people downstream from the Three Gorges Dam, and that he is skeptical about its construction under the CCP.

You are way off base, but that is to be expected from you.  The truth is that you and your minders see that Ron likes to quote The Epoch Times, which is openly against the CCP and has a worldwide readership, and you don't like that.

Edited by Dan Warnick
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, frankfurter said:

He is expressing his concern for the people affected by the Communist party idiocacy, it is very revealing to see the CCP shills get triggered by seeing real facts and news. The demonic, Evil, fascist CCP will soon fall part and 1.4 Billion people will be freed to a democratic system.

The fake CCP Chinese regime cannot face facts about such awful human tragedies which they continue to inflict on Billion plus population and this is why it puts out propaganda via CCP shills and tries to divert attention by antagonising every country in the world.

Creating conflicts and propaganda shilling to get legitimacy will not work for too long, soon the communist party regime will fall apart. You should search for some morality in your soul and apologise for your misdeed of spreading CCP propaganda.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, reddy123456 said:

He is expressing his concern for the people affected by the Communist party idiocacy, it is very revealing to see the CCP shills get triggered by seeing real facts and news. The demonic, Evil, fascist CCP will soon fall part and 1.4 Billion people will be freed to a democratic system.

The fake CCP Chinese regime cannot face facts about such awful human tragedies which they continue to inflict on Billion plus population and this is why it puts out propaganda via CCP shills and tries to divert attention by antagonising every country in the world.

Creating conflicts and propaganda shilling to get legitimacy will not work for too long, soon the communist party regime will fall apart. You should search for some morality in your soul and apologise for your misdeed of spreading CCP propaganda.

The CCP only has power because the people believe they have power.

• Like 2

One person at a time.....

image.png.fee3d891467554be06acc7e61e3ea70f.png

• Like 1

On 8/25/2020 at 11:00 AM, Dan Warnick said:

The CCP only has power because the people believe they have power.

The people of China do not have the weapons though. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

That's the plan for everywhere, hence the full frontal attack on the 2nd Amendment here. Sheeple are a lot easier to control

• Great Response! 3

23 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

You might be surprised.  I fired a lot of weapons of every caliber in my years there.  Considering the sheer number of weapons and the apparently unlimited ammo I saw, at the outskirts of every city I frequented and further out in the countryside, I'd say quite a few are buried and otherwise hidden away across the country.  Old revolutionaries, and their sons/grandsons, have long memories......

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

US will get more flooding soon enough. People gleeful of China's flooding forgot the recent New Orleans and New York disasters quickly.

Who is gleeful??   Are you desirous of having flooding in the USA??  You sound giddy at the notion of flooding in the USA.  I don't think a single person at OP.com wants to see flooding anywhere.  Am I wrong??

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bob D said:

Who is gleeful??   Are you desirous of having flooding in the USA??  You sound giddy at the notion of flooding in the USA.  I don't think a single person at OP.com wants to see flooding anywhere.  Am I wrong??

Bob D., you are peering into your own soul, not mine. President Xi has distanced himself from the flooding tragedies and has gone no where near them. He has left that to other CCP members. Where are you during the discussions of the repressions of Chinese Christians, Falun Gong, Uighurs, Tibetans, Hong Kong  and many other freedom seekers all around China. Anyone on this site should know I am at the forefront criticizing the CCP and rooting for the Chinese People while this is the first I have heard from you on anything. Look into your mirror. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

Ron

My reply was to Enthalpic. Not you.

Enthalpic wrote:     US will get more flooding soon enough. People gleeful of China's flooding forgot the recent New Orleans and New York disasters quickly.

Bob replied:   Who is gleeful??   Are you desirous of having flooding in the USA??  You sound giddy at the notion of flooding in the USA.  I don't think a single person at OP.com wants to see flooding anywhere.  Am I wrong??

• Like 2

On 8/27/2020 at 12:11 PM, Bob D said:

Ron

My reply was to Enthalpic. Not you.

Enthalpic wrote:     US will get more flooding soon enough. People gleeful of China's flooding forgot the recent New Orleans and New York disasters quickly.

Bob replied:   Who is gleeful??   Are you desirous of having flooding in the USA??  You sound giddy at the notion of flooding in the USA.  I don't think a single person at OP.com wants to see flooding anywhere.  Am I wrong??

Bob D, I apologize for my misdirected reply!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/22/2020 at 9:26 PM, ronwagn said:

BY EVA FU

It was bad, but they have started cleaning up a few days ago.  You can watch this video

On 8/27/2020 at 5:44 AM, Enthalpic said:

US will get more flooding soon enough. People gleeful of China's flooding forgot the recent New Orleans and New York disasters quickly.

There was some storm surge and flooding from Laura.  But most of damage was caused by the wind and rain.

You impute glee to others but it is in your own mind.