Dan Warnick

Nikki Haley: Trump has earned four more years as president - Biden was part of the last failed Administration and would be more dangerous now with Nancy Pelosi and the "Squad" calling the shots

@ronwagn may be right, and she may be a RINO, but she's on board at this time.  Personally, as far as what she accomplished at the UN and her reasons for stepping down, I think she had finally reached her limit dealing with the all the failure which lines the halls of the UN.  But make no mistake, she stood up for values and principles like no other U.S. Ambassador before her.  We need that kind of strength in the next president after Trump, or, as some have suggested alternatively, as the Vice President of the United States.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

"Nikki Haley says America isn’t racist right before explaining how she removed the confederate flag as a South Carolina symbol after a white supremacist fatally shot nine Black parishioners in a church in her state while she was governor."

No comments needed.

Except maybe from Steve Schmidt - "Ludicrous, completely detached from reality on a fundamental level." 

Edited by Yoshiro Kamamura

On 8/24/2020 at 11:25 PM, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

"Nikki Haley says America isn’t racist right before explaining how she removed the confederate flag as a South Carolina symbol after a white supremacist fatally shot nine Black parishioners in a church in her state while she was governor."

No comments needed.

Except maybe from Steve Schmidt - "Ludicrous, completely detached from reality on a fundamental level." 

After Trump...It will be Nicki Haley...America's first woman president.. Ive given here a nick name already..." SPANKY"...She is a natural.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

After Trump...It will be Nicki Haley...America's first woman president.. Ive given here a nick name already..." SPANKY"...She is a natural.

Great speech.  She would make a fine president.  Let's see if she wishes to take on that battle, with all the nastiness it involves. 

I will make a prediction, because why not?  If she runs for and succeeds in winning the presidency, the Left will breathlessly tell us why she is not the right woman to be the first woman president of the U.S.  Further, all evidence to the contrary, they will tell us she is nothing but a puppet to the real masters of the Republican Party.

Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

• Haha 2

There will be many candidates vying for the top spot in 2024. Right now I am for Pence. He knows how things work and is a good Christian man. No scandals. 

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 1

7 hours ago, ronwagn said:

There will be many candidates vying for the top spot in 2024. Right now I am for Pence. He knows how things work and is a good Christian man. No scandals. 

Better than any of the Democrat candidates!  But Trump is his balls and without them I think Mike might just fold under the pressure or go full religious as his backstop, which could make him a one term president and damage prospects for the follow-on election.  Think Jimmy Carter but not even as smooth talking.

Just stating my feelings.  I most definitely could be wrong as I don't really know that much about the man.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dan Warnick said:

Better than any of the Democrat candidates!  But Trump is his balls and without them I think Mike might just fold under the pressure or go full religious as his backstop, which could make him a one term president and damage prospects for the follow-on election.  Think Jimmy Carter but not even as smooth talking.

Just stating my feelings.  I most definitely could be wrong as I don't really know that much about the man.

Right, I am aware of that possibility but he would have to go through the rigors of a long campaign and we would know more then. Also, who he would be facing on the Demoncrat side.

• Like 1