1 hour ago, frankfurter said:

none is so blind as he will not see.

repeat: the people who departed China were foreign nationals. no criminality, and thus no legal reason to detain them. they were not 'exported'.  they chose freely to leave the country.  they were not expelled. 

dumbed-down, drugged-up, indoctrinated, ignorant, bigoted murcans get what you vote for.

🥰 As usual historical realities have no impact on your CCP propaganda. The virus strain that first arrived in NY came over from Europe. Why was this? Example 1. Italian dress shoe manufacturers were bankrupted by your countries’ predatory businesses who first copied the Italian’s product (at lower quality of course) and flooded the market, bankrupting real Italian shoe makers. CCP predators then bought up the factories/facilities in N. Italy and staffed those buildings with CCP nationals.
When the virus hit in Wuhan, workers who were still able to leave on international flights (but couldn’t move anywhere domestically of course) then flew back to N. Italy and set it off.

Italian dress shoes made by CCP workers in Italian factories, a perfect example of todays trade reality. No one’s interested in your CCP’s ‘Invasion of the Body Snatchers’ trade routine anymore.   

• Great Response! 4

1 hour ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

🥰 As usual historical realities have no impact on your CCP propaganda. The virus strain that first arrived in NY came over from Europe. Why was this? Example 1. Italian dress shoe manufacturers were bankrupted by your countries’ predatory businesses who first copied the Italian’s product (at lower quality of course) and flooded the market, bankrupting real Italian shoe makers. CCP predators then bought up the factories/facilities in N. Italy and staffed those buildings with CCP nationals.
When the virus hit in Wuhan, workers who were still able to leave on international flights (but couldn’t move anywhere domestically of course) then flew back to N. Italy and set it off.

Italian dress shoes made by CCP workers in Italian factories, a perfect example of todays trade reality. No one’s interested in your CCP’s ‘Invasion of the Body Snatchers’ trade routine anymore.   

the issue is whether China exported the virus, deliberately. China did not. 

actually, the victim of propaganda is yourself.  you seem to be entirely unaware the covid has been classified by Cambridge scientists into 3 types; A, B, C.  C comes from B, B comes from A. C cannot generate A. 

FACTS:  At the time the US became infected, ALL known cases were type A.  For China, all known cases were type B.  For EU, all known cases were type C.  This means the first cases of covid were type A, which means the origin is USA.  This is further proven by the simple fact a group of Americans patented the first sequence in 2007. 

Nobody is interested in your ignorance, lies, propaganda, and denial. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

4 hours ago, frankfurter said:

If a free country, why is Assange imprisoned and tortured? Why is Snowdon exiled?  Why is Meng remanded? none have committed a crime.  Why are laws enacted to prevent people from criticising Israel?  Why do elected officials take an oath of office that includes protection for Israel?  Why the law of civil asset forfeiture?  If you own property, supposedly it is yours, yet you are force to pay taxes for it. If you produce gains, you are forced to pay tax for it: you have not the freedom to 'opt-out'. When you die, your estate is forced to pay tax. Every phone call, every email, is copied. stored, and read by 3rd parties.  Your country has still the law to draft people into military service: they have no right to refuse.  And so much more.

Clearly, you have never managed large sums of money.  Try moving $1mm to say Spain, and tell how freely you manage it.

Your comment is one of the most ignorant I have ever read.  

Freedom of choices for ordinary people. The first income tax was in 1861, unlike the rest of the world. Your house is yours but the road in front of your house is not. US has state laws, so it is your state that collect the properties tax. There is one state doesn't do it, it is West Virginia. But the point of free is never about no tax because if that is the definition of free country, then who country is free. Actually you can even choose not to work, and not to buy house and then you have everything tax free, including food stamps. In your world, US then would be the free country for you.

Do you know that Assange imprisoned and tortured in UK?

Snowden downloaded documents while he is working for Dell and NSA. Obama Adminstration charged Snowden and revoke his US passport for:

18 U.S.C. 641 Theft of Government Property

18 U.S.C. 793(d) Unauthorized Communication of National Defense Information

18 U.S.C. 798(a)(3) Willful Communication of Classified Intelligence Information to an Unauthorized Person

Which would make him not being able to defense himself at court. What do you expect from Obama and DNC after you leak the dark sides about them and the Hillary emails? They spied on Trump's campaign, which were illegal and not support by the US constitutions and laws.They tried to have Russia investigations. They tried to impeach current President.

In August 2020, Trump said during a press conference that he would "take a look" at pardoning Snowden, and added that he was "not that aware of the Snowden situation".[304][305] He stated, "There are many, many people — it seems to be a split decision that many people think that he should be somehow treated differently, and other people think he did very bad things, and I’m going to take a very good look at it."

Forbes described Trump's willingness to consider a pardon as "leagues away" from his 2013 views. Snowden responded to the announcement saying, "the last time we heard a White House considering a pardon was 2016, when the very same Attorney General who once charged me conceded that, on balance, my work in exposing the NSA's unconstitutional system of mass surveillance had been 'a public service'."[306] Top members of the House Armed Services Committee immediately voiced strong opposition to a pardon, saying Snowden's actions resulted in "tremendous harm" to national security, and that he needed to stand trial. Liz Cheney called the idea of a pardon "unconscionable". A week prior to the announcement, Trump also said he had been thinking of letting Snowden return to the U.S. without facing any time in jail. [305]

Trump wants to pardon. Snowden until now is still a free man running from the charge since Obama administration and may have a chance to come back. 

So what the points of bringing up Assange and Snowden? You vaguely know about these cases do you? I thought you have problem with Trump not the Swamp (including Bush)? I thought CPP stoped wu mao army from bad talking  about US but concentrate in Trump only? Would you get paid from the above? I'm deeply concerned.

Edited by SUZNV
  • Great Response! 2

(edited)

On 8/28/2020 at 4:10 PM, frankfurter said:

sigh, yet another ultra ignorant post. you and the cabal here really do need to see reality.

I presume you refer to covid. fact; China did stop exports. No Chinese national was permitted to leave.  THE CARRIERS OF COVID WERE USA NATIONALS.  Did China test them prior to departure. No. Why?  reasons: 1/ Covid was brand new. No test procedures were yet developed. 2/ The carriers showed no signs of symptoms. So why test?  3/ Even if China could detain them, on what grounds?  No country detains foreigners except on criminal charges. The murcans had no violated any laws. Simply no grounds to detain.

Trump allowed those carriers to return to the USA, and to walk about the country freely. Trump claimed the covid was but a flu. Your POTUS is the reason for your disaster. 

The above applies equally to the foreign nationals of other countries. 

But why would bigots be concerned about facts?  

There were some Americans who instigated foreigners to leave Wuhan and go back to their home countries including America.  You can watch this video, dated February.  The Chinese authorities tried to dissuade their Chinese spouses from leaving China but couldn't stop them.

Edited by Hotone

20 hours ago, SUZNV said:

Not every Covid19 death in US is caused by Covid19 while in others, they may want to ensure the death is by Covid19.  It is because the hospitals  have higher Medicare rates for Covid19 deaths than normal deaths. Of course there will be no evidence because how much more money you need to investigate case by case and in the worst cases, they just simply say too many deaths and they made mistakes. US people got to fight back the hospital/clinic administrators and insurances all the times but most Federal Government funds don't do that to corporations since long and State Government wouldn't care if it is not from their pocket.

Lookie how uninformed you are (yet you don't forget to blame Obamacare and China like a good Trump cultist). It's the opposite in fact - the actual number of COVID deaths are much higher, because there are documented causes when Covid-19 caused thrombosis, multiple organ failure, embolism, stroke, hearth attack, etc. So patients with medical history with hypertension or embolisms who caught COVID19 which accelerated their comorbidities  will have "embolism" or "hearth attack" written as a cause of death (often, nobody does autopsy, and nobody tests dead patients for COVID).

So stop spreading Trumpist lies, okay?

14 hours ago, SUZNV said:

US is a free country and everyone for himself.  The inequality in ordinary people come from some work hard for their family, overcome their desire for saving vs some do nothing, spend everything they receive, even from their kids, and save nothing then ask for more. You have people like that in most of "rich countries". They have nothing to lose and fight for hire or to get more as a ransom for social stability.

The free system, user pays  make lots of people want to take risk and thrive, bankrupt and start a new, use gun to defense their assets. In the past US attracted immigrants that had nothing to start with  but risked their lives, left their homeland to go to the US for opportunities. 

This is a good example of bullshit right-wing propaganda. Ask people who have two or three jobs and still barely pay rent, bills, and still do not have a healthcare plan, whether they would prefer to live in a country that provides affordable healthcare, education and where they would feel safe or if they want to live in this perverse dystopian jungle where the rich throw the poor overboard in an insane race to be even richer. Majority of the people in the US would like to change that, and that's why you have a divided country on a brink of a civil war. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

6 hours ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

1 Lookie how uninformed you are (yet you don't forget to blame Obamacare and China like a good Trump cultist). It's the opposite in fact - the actual number of COVID deaths are much higher, because there are documented causes when Covid-19 caused thrombosis, multiple organ failure, embolism, stroke, hearth attack, etc. So patients with medical history with hypertension or embolisms who caught COVID19 which accelerated their comorbidities  will have "embolism" or "hearth attack" written as a cause of death (often, nobody does autopsy, and nobody tests dead patients for COVID).

So stop spreading Trumpist lies, okay?

2 This is a good example of bullshit right-wing propaganda. Ask people who have two or three jobs and still barely pay rent, bills, and still do not have a healthcare plan, whether they would prefer to live in a country that provides affordable healthcare, education and where they would feel safe or if they want to live in this perverse dystopian jungle where the rich throw the poor overboard in an insane race to be even richer. Majority of the people in the US would like to change that, and that's why you have a divided country on a brink of a civil war. 

1. You are the uninformed one. Under reporting or Over reporting are widely debated and depends on each individual opinion, not on your propaganda sources off course

https://www.livescience.com/how-covid-19-deaths-are-counted.html

If US don't have a standard for counting Covid19 deaths, the same for every where else. Take the number with the with a grain of salt.

2. I have one live in my house at the moment, wife's uncle. 50, no English, came to the US this year. Got 1 main job for now 14usd an hour (started at 12) with 401k and insurance, 1 second job in super market. The same with my mother in laws who came to the US 5 years ago. I cannot see if they could, why any US born citizen couldn't? Do you think I have no idea about poor people in third world country and US? There is no section 8 housing in third world countries. Yet I have seen homeless beggars own houses or buy gold as well. Many "middle class" in third world country want just as poor as the poorest in US.

I lived in the country you describe "that provides affordable healthcare, education and where they would feel safe" for 15 years , my wife's uncle won't be able to find a job in that country with no English or no specified skills. And in both that country and US, it is common for the renter default the money, in many case you pay money for them to leave and find another victim. Especially high in Covid19 time where people had more from the unemployment than when they work but they simply don't want to pay rent although the owners still had to pay for mortgages because the laws.

Unlike media or you, I don't depend on spreading propaganda for a living.

Edited by SUZNV
typo
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 3

15 hours ago, frankfurter said:

the issue is whether China exported the virus, deliberately. China did not. 

actually, the victim of propaganda is yourself.  you seem to be entirely unaware the covid has been classified by Cambridge scientists into 3 types; A, B, C.  C comes from B, B comes from A. C cannot generate A. 

FACTS:  At the time the US became infected, ALL known cases were type A.  For China, all known cases were type B.  For EU, all known cases were type C.  This means the first cases of covid were type A, which means the origin is USA.  This is further proven by the simple fact a group of Americans patented the first sequence in 2007. 

Nobody is interested in your ignorance, lies, propaganda, and denial. 

I’m guessing your A,B,C routine is the new party directive rebuttal on the virus. It looks suspiciously similar to 2+2=5. 

https://www.mountsinai.org/about/newsroom/2020/mount-sinai-study-finds-first-cases-of-covid-19-in-new-york-city-are-primarily-from-european-and-us-sources-pr

Weak tea Franky, real weak. It doesn’t really matter if it was allowed to spread by bungling or evil intent, it still happened, and your current imperial governing apparatus known as the CCP made it happen by its actions/inactions.

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

I’m guessing your A,B,C routine is the new party directive rebuttal on the virus. It looks suspiciously similar to 2+2=5. 

https://www.mountsinai.org/about/newsroom/2020/mount-sinai-study-finds-first-cases-of-covid-19-in-new-york-city-are-primarily-from-european-and-us-sources-pr

Weak tea Franky, real weak. It doesn’t really matter if it was allowed to spread by bungling or evil intent, it still happened, and your current imperial governing apparatus known as the CCP made it happen by its actions/inactions.

I know bigots will never accept fact. But to repeat, the ABC classifications are per Cambridge scientists. A was identified in the USA, before the outbreak, and was considered at the time to be a stronger flu than normal. A was created in the USA, evidenced by the patent. This research and data comes from the US. Your article supports this. Only a bigot would deny facts and claim otherwise. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

20 hours ago, frankfurter said:

I know bigots will never accept fact. But to repeat, the ABC classifications are per Cambridge scientists. A was identified in the USA, before the outbreak, and was considered at the time to be a stronger flu than normal. A was created in the USA, evidenced by the patent. This research and data comes from the US. Your article supports this. Only a bigot would deny facts and claim otherwise. 

Franky baby, you’re hilarious. If your CCP owners ever allowed it you should try stand up comedy! Imagine that, the people you interact with would be happy to see you, what a life change that would be, kisses 😍!

• Haha 4

(edited)

23 hours ago, frankfurter said:

the ABC classifications are per Cambridge scientists. Bought and paid for by Chinese CCP (Thousand Talents Program)

There, fixed it for you

Edited by Ward Smith
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

ATLANTA, Ga. (NBC25/WKRC) - The Centers for Disease Control released information showing how many people who died from COVID-19 had underlying medical conditions that attributed to their death.

Click here to read the entire report from the CDC.

The CDC said:

Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.

The following are the top underlying medical conditions linked with COVID-19 deaths.
  • Influenza and pneumonia
  • Respiratory failure
  • Hypertensive disease
  • Diabetes
  • Vascular and unspecified dementia
  • Cardiac Arrest
  • Heart failure
  • Renal failure
  • Intentional and unintentional injury, poisoning and other adverse events
  • Other medical conditions

According to the CDC, 9683 died in the United States with only having COVID-19 listed on their death certificate.

• Great Response! 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, SUZNV said:

The following are the top underlying medical conditions linked with COVID-19 deaths.

Influenza and pneumonia

Respiratory failure

Hypertensive disease

Diabetes

Vascular and unspecified dementia

Cardiac Arrest

Heart failure

Renal failure

Intentional and unintentional injury, poisoning and other adverse events

Other medical conditions

Statistical lies.

Do you have any idea of the percentage of north Americans who are hypertensive, have type I or II diabetes, or have "other medical conditions?"  The answer is essentially all of them.  Would these people have died of their preexisting condition without contracting covid? Unlikely, so covid is still the reasonable cause of death.

If Ward did medicine:

"Patient was obese with onychomycosis of the left great toe, tested positive for novel COVID-19 virus and died of asphyxia.  I concluded the most probable cause of death is toe nail fungus."

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Downvote 1

43 minutes ago, SUZNV said:

This is great news, and many more articles and video news clips are coming out quoting the same thing.  I went to the links to the report from the CDC, cut I could not nail down where this number (9683) is extrapolated from.  Can someone who's more savvy reading the CDC data please find the exact location of the data on the CDC report?

https://local12.com/news/coronavirus/cdc-94-of-covid-19-deaths-had-underlying-medical-conditions-coronavirus-centers-for-disease-control

CDC: 94% of COVID-19 deaths had underlying medical conditions

by Dave Bondy, Mid-Michigan NOW

Sunday, August 30th 2020
AA
This image depicts the exterior of the CDC's “Tom Harkin Global Communications Center” located on the organization's Roybal Campus in Atlanta, Georgia. (CDC)
This image depicts the exterior of the CDC's “Tom Harkin Global Communications Center” located on the organization's Roybal Campus in Atlanta, Georgia. (CDC)
facebook.svgtwitter.svgemail.svg

ATLANTA, Ga. (NBC25/WKRC) - The Centers for Disease Control released information showing how many people who died from COVID-19 had underlying medical conditions that attributed to their death.

The CDC said:

Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.

• Influenza and pneumonia
  • Respiratory failure
  • Hypertensive disease
  • Diabetes
  • Vascular and unspecified dementia
  • Cardiac Arrest
  • Heart failure
  • Renal failure
  • Intentional and unintentional injury, poisoning and other adverse events
  • Other medical conditions

According to the CDC, 9683 died in the United States with only having COVID-19 listed on their death certificate.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

2 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

There, fixed it for you

II Timothy 3 (KJV)...
(1) This know also, in the last days, perilous times shall come.
(2) Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

(edited)

1 hour ago, Enthalpic said:

Statistical lies.

Do you have any idea of the percentage of north Americans who are hypertensive, have type I or II diabetes, or have "other medical conditions?"  The answer is essentially all of them.  Would these people have died of their preexisting condition without contracting covid? Unlikely, so covid is still the reasonable cause of death.

If Ward did medicine:

"Patient was obese with onychomycosis of the left great toe, tested positive for novel COVID-19 virus and died of asphyxia.  I concluded the most probable cause of death is toe nail fungus."

1 How about other countries like France,Sweden,Italia, Spain, UK... precondition compare to North America? Why should any administrator got the blame for the higher death statistics if their citizens has worse in precondition health in average?

2 I have always said the same thing that statistical lies but haven't many people been using statistics for compares US to the rest of the world until now which implies that they believe in everything in https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ and mainstream as facts?

3 Shouldn't a fair comparison should be among people without any precondition? Otherwise how do you prove that a person die because of Covid or because of heart attack which took 647,000 Americans die from heart disease each year pre Covid19 time? And the same for others in the list above?

https://www.cdc.gov/heartdisease/facts.htm#:~:text=About 647%2C000 Americans die from,1 in every 4 deaths.&text=Heart disease costs the United,year from 2014 to 2015.&text=This includes the cost of,lost productivity due to death.

Edited by SUZNV
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Dan Warnick said:

This is great news, and many more articles and video news clips are coming out quoting the same thing.  I went to the links to the report from the CDC, cut I could not nail down where this number (9683) is extrapolated from.  Can someone who's more savvy reading the CDC data please find the exact location of the data on the CDC report?

Table 3 in the report, all age deaths 161,392 *6% and round to lower nearest integer. It is funny if you round to the higher one. They have 9683 death certificate with covid19 only as cause to calculate the 6%.

Edited by SUZNV
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, SUZNV said:

1 How about other countries like France,Sweden,Italia, Spain, UK... precondition compare to North America? Why should any administrator got the blame for the deaths if their citizens has worse in precondition health in average?

2 I have always said the same thing that statistical lies but haven't many people been using statistics for compares US to the rest of the world until now which implies that they believe in everything in https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/ and mainstream?

3 Shouldn't a fair comparison should be among people without any precondition? Otherwise how do you prove that a person die because of Covid or because of heart attack which took 647,000 Americans die from heart disease each year pre Covid19 time? And the same for others in the list above?

https://www.cdc.gov/heartdisease/facts.htm#:~:text=About 647%2C000 Americans die from,1 in every 4 deaths.&text=Heart disease costs the United,year from 2014 to 2015.&text=This includes the cost of,lost productivity due to death.

1) I personally don't think the preexisting conditions are as significant to mortality as some others (it's the covid).

Should an administration be blamed that their populace is "worse in precondition health?" Sure why not?  If your people are disproportionately sick and dying that's on you.

2) The "world meters" are world meters.  Is it reasonable to think a few left wing radicals in the US can control covid metrics from all over the world? 

3) Sure comparisons should be made, but you can never prove anything.

26 minutes ago, SUZNV said:

Table 3 in the report, all age deaths 161,392 *6% and round to lower nearest integer. It is funny if you round to the higher one. They have 9683 death certificate with covid19 only as cause to calculate the 6%.

I get that, but I don't see Table 3 like it is quoted in the news articles.  I just want to get right down to the source on the CDC report because, unfortunately, Franky/Yoshy/Enthralpack are not the only ones needing an education from time to time.

Can you find that actual Table 3 header with the 6% statement in the CDC report and guide me to it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

1) I personally don't think the preexisting conditions are as significant to mortality as some others (it's the covid).

Should an administration be blamed that their populace is "worse in precondition health?" Sure why not?  If your people are disproportionately sick and dying that's on you.

2) The "world meters" are world meters.  Is it reasonable to think a few left wing radicals in the US can control covid metrics from all over the world? 

3) Sure comparisons should be made, but you can never prove anything.

1 No administrator can ensure their citizens on diet, take exercises, you can not put a regulation on that and even if you do, people still enjoy their habits, the same with drug abusers. Otherwise you can say Kim Jong Un did a great job in stopping North Korean citizens have very low percentage of Diabetes.

2 That world meters take the statistics from the countries report to them, otherwise they are as blind as anyone no matter what their name is. And didn't you say earlier :"statistical lies". The way they decided on how to define as deaths by covid19 is different countries by countries and even regions by regions , hospitals by hospitals. Radical left or right is not relevant in this matter.  

3 Comparison should be made if apple compares to apple. If you don't have the same coordinate system, all comparison are meaningless. I didn't prove anything, I simply quote a CDC report.

US hospitals should report to World meters the same data they report to CDC, or even World meters may get data from CDC themselves.  And while you say statistical lies, you choose other reports as fact even they got the same sources?

• Like 2

(edited)

40 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

I get that, but I don't see Table 3 like it is quoted in the news articles.  I just want to get right down to the source on the CDC report because, unfortunately, Franky/Yoshy/Enthralpack are not the only ones needing an education from time to time.

Can you find that actual Table 3 header with the 6% statement in the CDC report and guide me to it?

In the CDC link in the article,

click on table 3 to expand. The 6% is in the paragraph above it.

Capture.PNG

Edited by SUZNV
  • Like 2

(edited)

3 hours ago, SUZNV said:

In the CDC link in the article,

click on table 3 to expand. The 6% is in the paragraph above it.

Capture.PNG

You beat me to it: But you should have also quoted the other portion: 90.43% of all Covid deaths have 2.6 co morbidities on AVERAGE..... 

2.6!!!

Now add the fact that CDC actually STOPPED reporting actual Morbidity numbers in April 4th.  Why?  Seems rather likely because Total number of deaths was actually DROPPING and totals of Influenza/Pneumonia dropped at a 2:1 ratio compared to Covid + Pneumonia + Influenza.  After this point CDC went ENTIRELY to ***estimated*** mortality rates.  Lying cowardly scum.  Notice how mostly the CDC numbers are in % today instead of actual numbers...   Question is: Percent of what? 

The damning number is 2.6 comorbidities...   So, fatties, lose weight, and get exercise.  as #1 is Hypertension(high blood pressure) caused by #2(obesity) and #3 heart conditions and #4, diabetes followed by #5 Asthma followed by #6 Cancer

Edited by footeab@yahoo.com
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, SUZNV said:

That world meters take the statistics from the countries report to them, otherwise they are as blind as anyone no matter what their name is. And didn't you say earlier :"statistical lies". The way they decided on how to define as deaths by covid19 is different countries by countries and even regions by regions , hospitals by hospitals. Radical left or right is not relevant in this matter.  

Garbage in garbage out. People keep assuming Worldmeter is some kind of official site. It is anything but. It gets its data from news reports and we all know how untrustworthy they are. In irony meter pegging irony, CNN is complaining about worldmeters. Circular logic meet endless loop. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, frankfurter said:

II Timothy 3 (KJV)...
(1) This know also, in the last days, perilous times shall come.
(2) Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.

This is rich. An atheist CCP drone quoting the Bible. Carry on Frankie

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

This is rich. An atheist CCP drone quoting the Bible. Carry on Frankie

New names for the boys in respect of the Space Odyssey they want to take us on:

Franky - HAL 9001, or simply Hal1

Yoshi - HAL 9002, or simply Hal2

Enthralpack - HAL 9003, or simply Hal3

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

New names for the boys in respect of the Space Odyssey they want to take us on:

Franky - HAL 9001, or simply Hal1

Yoshi - HAL 9002, or simply Hal2

Enthralpack - HAL 9003, or simply Hal3

Repeating lies does not make them more true.

Sad that your lie is based around the theory that three computers can outwit a crowd of trump supporters easily. Combine your collective neurons and stop losing so bad.

P.S. If we were a group, we are not, I would be #1. 

• Haha 1