4 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

6 Minnesota Democratic mayors endorse Trump, slam Biden as 'out of touch'

6 Minnesota Democratic mayors endorse Trump, slam Biden as 'out of touch'

President Donald Trump gives thumbs up while walking to Air Force One upon departure at Chennault International Airport, Saturday, Aug. 29, 2020, in Lake Charles, La. Trump toured damage from Hurricane Laura in Texas and Louisiana. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon)
President Donald Trump gives thumbs up while walking to Air Force One upon departure at Chennault International Airport, Saturday, Aug. 29, 2020, in Lake Charles, La. Trump toured damage from Hurricane Laura in Texas and Louisiana. (AP Photo/Alex Brandon) more >

By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Monday, August 31, 2020

Six Democratic mayors from Minnesota’s Iron Range endorsed President Trump’s reelection Friday, signing an open letter that praised the president as a champion for working-class people and slammed Democratic nominee Joseph R. Biden as “out of touch.”

“Today, we don’t recognize the Democratic Party,” the mayors wrote. “It has been moved so far to the left it can no longer claim to be advocates of the working class. The hard-working Minnesotans that built their lives and supported their families here on the Range have been abandoned by radical Democrats. We didn’t choose to leave the Democratic Party, the party left us.”

“Lifelong politicians like Joe Biden are out of touch with the working class, out of touch with what the country needs, and out of touch with those of us here on the Iron Range and in small towns like ours across our nation,” the mayors wrote.

The mayors included Chris Swanson of Two Harbors, John Champa of Chisholm, Larry Cuffe of Virginia, Chuck Novak of Ely, Robert Vlaisavljevich of Eveleth, and Andrea Zupancich of Babbitt.

The letter coincided with a visit Friday by Vice President Mike Pence to the Clure Public Marine Terminal in Duluth, where Mr. Swanson and Mr. Cuffe joined Mr. Pence onstage outside a U.S. Customs and Border Protection warehouse.

“There’s many people in northern Minnesota who truly are Republicans,” Mr. Swanson said, describing a blurring of what had once been solid Democrat country, the Duluth News Tribune reported. “They truly understand what’s going on.”

“Joe Biden did nothing to help the working class,” Mr. Cuffe said, the newspaper reported.

WOW! Six! Mayor’s. I’m impressed … Not!

Joe Biden is attracting more crossover endorsements from prominent members of the opposing party than any other presidential candidate from either side in decades. 

A steady stream of GOP endorsements this year for Biden -- highlighted by the early emergence of The Lincoln Project and Republican Voters Against Trump, two groups trying to peel away GOP voters from the President -- has surged into a torrent over the past two weeks. Just since the start of the Democratic National Convention last month, Biden has received public endorsements from a huge roster of Republicans, including about two dozen former House and Senate members, nearly 75 former national security officials in Republican administrations, a group of former Republican Justice Department officials, and hundreds of aides to the three Republican presidential nominees immediately before Trump: Mitt Romney in 2012, McCain in 2008 and George W. Bush in 2004 and 2000. 

Over this same period, a former chief of staff and a former assistant secretary at the Department of Homeland Security have both recorded testimonials for the Republican Voters Against Trump group declaring the President unfit to serve.

And on and on and on…

so why don’t you take your 6 mayors and put them where the sun doesn’t shine!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Rolling Eye 1

6 hours ago, Flemming Hoog said:

WOW! Six! Mayor’s. I’m impressed … Not!

Joe Biden is attracting more crossover endorsements from prominent members of the opposing party than any other presidential candidate from either side in decades. 

A steady stream of GOP endorsements this year for Biden -- highlighted by the early emergence of The Lincoln Project and Republican Voters Against Trump, two groups trying to peel away GOP voters from the President -- has surged into a torrent over the past two weeks. Just since the start of the Democratic National Convention last month, Biden has received public endorsements from a huge roster of Republicans, including about two dozen former House and Senate members, nearly 75 former national security officials in Republican administrations, a group of former Republican Justice Department officials, and hundreds of aides to the three Republican presidential nominees immediately before Trump: Mitt Romney in 2012, McCain in 2008 and George W. Bush in 2004 and 2000. 

Over this same period, a former chief of staff and a former assistant secretary at the Department of Homeland Security have both recorded testimonials for the Republican Voters Against Trump group declaring the President unfit to serve.

And on and on and on…

so why don’t you take your 6 mayors and put them where the sun doesn’t shine!

RINOS like Romney? No thanks. He's still pocketing his Chinese money, along with those other criminals you've named. Traitors all. 

Given that it is Literally open season on Trump supporters literally being murdered in the street, I'm not surprised if there are those who don't want a Trump sign in their yard. But then I look at you, and wonder how it is you can support a candidate who tacitly blesses such behavior. Then I take a closer look and don't wonder at all. Power uber alles

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Rolling Eye 1

On 8/29/2020 at 1:36 PM, Enthalpic said:

Polls are fake remember?

You guys can't have it both ways. Pick one:

- the polls are fake (so ignore them).

- the polls are real and trump is losing.

Polls are fake. Either side. 

(edited)

2 hours ago, KeyboardWarrior said:

Polls are fake. Either side. 

It's not just the Mayors.  If one pays attention (unless, of course, you are too broke), you will see the big tide turning.  Minnesota is just one of the "battleground States", which is turning bright red.  All one needs to do, is simply follow the Big 10 States.  All are turning Red, and it's not simply due to the Michigan Governor, although Gov Whitless does have something to do with this.  You do know which States these are?

Edited by Richard Snyder
Spelling
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Richard Snyder said:

It's not just the Mayors.  If one pays attention (unless, of course, you are too broke), you will see the big tide turning.  Minnesota is just one of the "battleground States", which is turning bright red.  All one needs to do, is simply follow the Big 10 States.  All are turning Red, and it's not simply due to the Michigan Governor, although Gov Whitless does have something to do with this.  You do know which States these are?

Pretty sure your last statement is false.  Illinois will not be going for Trump and we are definitely big ten country.  Not sure about Maryland but guessing the same, facts matter.  No reason to exaggerate.  

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Richard Snyder said:

Wishful thinking or are you somehow quoting Orange Man?

• Rolling Eye 1

15 hours ago, waltz said:

Pretty sure your last statement is false.  Illinois will not be going for Trump and we are definitely big ten country.  Not sure about Maryland but guessing the same, facts matter.  No reason to exaggerate.  

Ah yes, Illinois. My uncle there voted Republican every election, except for the past 12 years he has voted exclusively democrat. Of course he died in 2008. 

• Haha 6
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

Ah yes, Illinois. My uncle there voted Republican every election, except for the past 12 years he has voted exclusively democrat. Of course he died in 2008. 

Well, I'm from Illinois, and I want you to know there is nothing untoward going on there.  In fact, I was told by my neighbor in Schaumburg that there is an ordinance in probably all the suburbs that requires the Democrat registrar to go to the registered voter's gravesite and ask them if they have any objection(s) to having their vote registered as "All Democrat Candidates", just to make sure no mistakes can happen.  It's been working for decades, at least.

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Because you somehow know who voted for whom with private ballots?

Quit making stuff up.

4 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

In that case maybe you could take the time to forward the following two links to a family member whom takes the issue a little more seriously.  I would hate to believe that his vote cancelled mine out.   You can even take credit for doing the leg work.

https://ova.elections.il.gov/RegistrationLookup.aspx

https://www.ilga.gov/commission/jcar/admincode/026/026002160000500R.html

I will just finish with this:

the first 45 seconds explains....😉

(edited)

11 minutes ago, waltz said:

In that case maybe you could take the time to forward the following two links to a family member whom takes the issue a little more seriously.  I would hate to believe that his vote cancelled mine out.   You can even take credit for doing the leg work.

Stop believing lies.

You honestly think you can just look up who a person voted for?  Ward is just making stuff up like usual.

Edited by Enthalpic

6 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

Stop believing lies.

You honestly think you can just look up who a person voted for?  Ward is just making stuff up like usual.

Ward?  Ward is making stuff up?  Ward is not even the poster!  That is "Walts"!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Because you somehow know who voted for whom with private ballots?

Quit making stuff up.

I know you're the dimmest bulb in any room, but you do know I've blocked you right? However I just noticed I can view an individual post without unblocking you, and was curious what spittle into the wind you were spewing. 

You didn't disappoint. You're concerned that I didn't know who a freaking dead person voted for? Did the whole there's a freaking dead person still voting part get right past that razor sharp intellect of yours? No wonder I've blocked you. Don't bother replying to me, I'm going to go back to ignoring you. Although you're (somewhat) funny to laugh at, your shtick gets old, there's only so many times I can watch Dumb and Dumber. 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

Stop believing lies.

Argh, young grasshopper has not learned sarcasm.

waltz

• Haha 3

(edited)

8 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

Ward?  Ward is making stuff up?  Ward is not even the poster!  That is "Walts"!

He was responding to ward.  Try to keep up.

Edited by Enthalpic

(edited)

8 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

You're concerned that I didn't know who a freaking dead person voted for? Did the whole there's a freaking dead person still voting part get right past that razor sharp intellect of yours?

At least you admit you don't know who he apparently voted for. 

See people? Clearly made up crap. 

I don't care if you blocked me, I will still rebut your garbage for the benefit of others.

Your inability to debate me just shows how weak you are; I win by default.

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Haha 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Jan, nice to see you back but check who made which claims.

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, waltz said:

Jan, nice to see you back but check who made which claims.

It sure gets confusing in the welter of back and forths!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Did the whole there's a freaking dead person still voting part get right past that razor sharp intellect of yours?

I think the rest of us picked up on that!

Tombstone Voting - ya gotta love it!

• Like 1

(edited)

6 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

Tombstone Voting

He has no evidence of that, and he admitted he had no evidence the mythical tombstone vote was democrat.

It is all made up. 

If it happens, both sides do it.

Edited by Enthalpic

6 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

I think the rest of us picked up on that!

Tombstone Voting - ya gotta love it!

I believe Enthalpic is using the same argument the state Supreme Court in Washington came up with in the infamous Gregoire Rossi recount scam. They readily admitted flagrant fraud had occurred that clearly benefited Gregoire (did I mention that every judge was a democrat) but said the burden was on the republicans to point to the millions of votes anonymously cast and specify which exact votes were the fraudulent ones! The whole, there's blatant obvious fraud going on here argument slipped right past their brilliant legal minds. Or like Enthalpic, they're just intellectually dishonest. Which to choose, incredibly stupid or incredibly mendacious?  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

I believe Enthalpic is using the same argument the state Supreme Court in Washington came up with in the infamous Gregoire Rossi recount scam. They readily admitted flagrant fraud had occurred that clearly benefited Gregoire (did I mention that every judge was a democrat) but said the burden was on the republicans to point to the millions of votes anonymously cast and specify which exact votes were the fraudulent ones! The whole, there's blatant obvious fraud going on here argument slipped right past their brilliant legal minds. Or like Enthalpic, they're just intellectually dishonest. Which to choose, incredibly stupid or incredibly mendacious?  

Courts require evidence, shocking...

You are the dishonest one. Even admitted your lie.

On Gregoire Rossi recount:

"John McKay, U.S. Attorney (GOP) for the Western District of Washington, had been fired. Republicans had hoped that after the election McKay would begin a federal investigation into alleged voter fraud, but he did not; McKay stated afterward that he would not convene a grand jury for purely political reasons and emphasized he had not seen any evidence of voter fraud in the Governor's race. "

Edited by Enthalpic

(edited)

35 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Ward you made a claim about one of your family members, I gave you the tools to rectify the situation and received silence.  Time to put up or shut up, either you have an example of voter fraud to report and an obligation to do so or retract your statement.  Simple.

waltz

added via edit; yes this is the same guy who is just a trim carpenter and starts drinking at 5 am weekend mornings once in a while. 

yet nothing but silence from you.

Edited by waltz
  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

3 hours ago, waltz said:

Ward you made a claim about one of your family members, I gave you the tools to rectify the situation and received silence.  Time to put up or shut up, either you have an example of voter fraud to report and an obligation to do so or retract your statement.  Simple.

waltz

added via edit; yes this is the same guy who is just a trim carpenter and starts drinking at 5 am weekend mornings once in a while. 

yet nothing but silence from you.

Everyone on the internet is laughing at you right now

• Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Here's how Washingtononians remember this

it is evident the writer is unaware of, or has chosen to ignore, Washington state’s own fraud-filled election for the 2004 governor’s office between Republican Dino Rossi and Democrat Christine Gregoire.

To recap this sorry event of “illegal votes”; “lost and found ballots”; “election workers errors and crimes”; and “fraud and litigation” I submit the following: Rossi won the first ballot count, then Rossi won the recount, then several days after the recount, King County produced multiple bags of ballots they had “somehow misplaced.” The addition of these “somehow misplaced” ballots, caused a second recount and gave Gregoire a slight edge and the win. This went to court, and after months of investigation and litigation, Judge Bridges did find that the “somehow misplaced” bags of ballots produced by King County contained ballots for 1,401 convicted felons and 19 dead people. All illegal votes, and all produced by King County Democrats. This is real and factual evidence of voter fraud. If a person were to combine this known and proven election fraud of King County with the Democratic Party’s continued insistence of no voter identification required, it is easy to conclude voter fraud is alive and well, and the writer should be happy that Vice President Pence will be investigating this. But given the Democrat’s track record, be careful of what you wish for!

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1