AB

US after 4 more years of Trump?

On 9/3/2020 at 10:20 AM, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

Your whole cult is totally delusional. USA has worst pandemic in 100 years and worst economic crisis since the Great Depression at hand, and you are babbling that you are in a "great shape"?

For the proper context - The G.D.P. fell 4% during the entirety of the Great Recession — and took 18 months to get there. During 2020 (8 moinths so far), US economy fell 9.5%, that means more than twice that number. 

The Great Depression was a disaster, many people starved, lost home, etc. The current crisis got twice as bad, twice as fast. How dumb someone must be to proclaim that US economy is in "great shape" despite this fact?

Congrats, your CCP biological warfare worked to perfection! Wasn't that the goal all along? So what that your country is flooding and can't feed itself, you're winning!

Meanwhile, the states closed down on their own. Only an idiot (and you, but I repeat myself) would blame the president who has no direct authority over the states for their actions. After all, even Oregon sued to keep the federal agents (misclassified as "troops" by the lying MSM) out of their state, even though they were only there to protect the federal property the state wasn't doing its duty and protecting. 

I'll be perfectly clear here, unlike you. The virus is simply not that bad, the crime here has been the response to the virus! Before you throw out more claptrap arguments about death counts (largely fictitious) I point yet again to Sturgis and 365,000 non mask wearing people who are showing an infection rate of 0.0001% and a death rate of zero. I know bikers, they've got at least 3 comorbidities, they're not what anyone would call healthy. They skated right thru this. 

Biological warfare, economic warfare only a matter of time until it's shooting warfare. Keep fomenting discord with your wumao agents online and the ones you own in the MSM. Eventually the sleeping dragon will wake up, and it ain't China. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 5

(edited)

20 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

I've seen your shtick here before so know full well even when you're pretending to be reasonable you've got an agenda to pursue

Ward, you  seem incapable of discussing anything without scornful treatment of anyone who is left of you or anyone who disagrees with you.  Again, you bring up a conspiracy that I'm pursuing an agenda.  I'm not even from your country, but find (most) of the discussion interesting.  And now I'm "pretending to be reasonable"?  Not everything around you is evil man!  I'm not a CCP agent and I don't have an agenda.  Do I like poking the bear a little here, sure, I'll give you that, but it's so easy with you.

9 hours ago, Wombat said:

Then why do you blame Trump? It is China that got everyone in this pickle?

20 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

It's Trump's fault the Chinese unleashed a Frankenvirus on the planet and the planet overreacted?

I will say again, as I have in posts of the past, that I personally don't blame Trump for the virus and never have.  I was simply pointing out that this is where you're at after four years of Trump.   Political leaders get way too much credit when times are good.  You can't tell me Trump is the one mostly responsible for such great numbers in the economy.  He was enjoying the end (probably) of a great bull run, low interest rates, etc.  His policies may help but although he takes a lot of credit, he didn't have to do much but steer the ship.

ALL THAT SAID, I believe the opposite is true also.  Leaders get way too much blame when things go wrong.  I repeat, I don't blame him and he is not responsible for the virus.  I would say that a less chaotic response may have led to less deaths overall, but that is true of every country in the world including my own.  We've never seen this before.

Lastly, Ward, if you can read my past posts, my thoughts, my opinions, and think that I'm pretending, that I am not a reasonable person on the whole, albeit left of you, then you're just blinded by whatever you're suffering from.  You and others accuse many on here of having TDS, but I'm sure there's an acronym for what you've got too.  Not everything is a conspiracy AND people can be left of you, can disagree with you, AND STILL have the good of all in mind.

Edited by UNC12345
add
  • Upvote 1

On 9/3/2020 at 10:20 AM, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

Your whole cult is totally delusional. USA has worst pandemic in 100 years and worst economic crisis since the Great Depression at hand, and you are babbling that you are in a "great shape"?

For the proper context - The G.D.P. fell 4% during the entirety of the Great Recession — and took 18 months to get there. During 2020 (8 moinths so far), US economy fell 9.5%, that means more than twice that number. 

The Great Depression was a disaster, many people starved, lost home, etc. The current crisis got twice as bad, twice as fast. How dumb someone must be to proclaim that US economy is in "great shape" despite this fact?

Ohh put a sock in it, the arrogance is appalling. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 3

The second world war was the last battle of the first world war,America is facing the last battle of the civil war with the added baggage of immense capital accumulating to the few who already have it.Its uncanny howAmerica almost mirrors the decline of the Roman Empire.I do not know the answer only that Trump has shown the weakness of the Constitution by showing the immense power the presidency has over the other two branches of goverment.The founding fathers did every thing  they could to avoid a Trump in drafting the constitution fresh from fighting and dying to reject tyranny but they could never have foreseen an electorate spellbound by the modern versions of the Colosseum Games now played out in the USA.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Rolling Eye 1

15 hours ago, SUZNV said:

Look in the bright side, the original electorate system depends so much on the knowledge & ethical values of delegates which are rare these days for politicians so it is not really a loss. Back then US were poor and there weren't too much fat for politicians to be corrupted.

Secondly it helps the normal voters really care about platforms instead of entrust their faith in the ones they voted for will make the right decision blindly. It will help they cares more about politics and hopefully will make better choice. 

Thirdly consider it is a test in normal US voters and delegates IQ, Patriotism vs personal gain borrowed from future US generations. Patriotism always demands sacrifices which in desperate time US people did die for their believe. In this case sacrifice temporary gains for saving future generations for normal votes or face prosecution for the delegates. If there were no patriotism/sacrifices or voters had no vision for the long run for their children, then I don't think any country can success in what ever political platform. In 2016 half of the country take a big risk and vote for Trump despite of his "controversial" personality. He had 4 years to earn his trust. Even if he loses, I would fell happy for him to have a good try and can retire in peace and maybe US people deserved the gloomy future when more than half of their voters are corrupted, selfish  or too easy to be brainwashed or became "useful idiots". Most of the powerful empires in the history were rotted in within.  And to considers how many US allies politicians treated Trump, maybe the world deserve to be the victim of CCP. I am sure no matter what US is still best place to be in the visible time if you choose your cities carefully and open to move. US citizens just don't have the ability to gain or save or enjoy the freedom as much than they were in the past. Compares with unfortunate people who were born and live in the third world it is just a big fortunate to be in the US. Where else would you want to be in?

I have a question in case of one side doesn't accept the elections result because then the losing side may stir up the vulnerable of mail in votes , then Nancy will be temp presidents or delegates can has another round of voting like the old time? Or the supreme Court will make the decision base on hearing out the vulnerability of the vote by mail  and evidences? I think vote by mail is the biggest threat to a robust election in the US especially with the delegate system.

Californian Demoncrats had great success with ballot harvesting overturning the winner in many cases. This is the plan for the next election and why it is such a terrible idea to have mail in ballots. They are easily corrupted. 

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/political-insider-explains-voter-fraud-with-mail-in-ballots/

Confessions of a voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots

By Jon Levine

August 29, 2020 | 5:24pm

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 2

On 9/2/2020 at 12:06 PM, UNC12345 said:

Nah, I'm well aware of what I'm in for on this site.

Given the incredible amounts of unemployment, the almost depression-like economic conditions, the riots and happenings in several major cities and the racial unrest that seems to exist widely, I truly don't see how you can make that statement.  YOU might be in good shape, many are not.  

There are jobs available. Many choose to live off the government and relatives. The hysterical response to COVID by Demoncrats was the main reason for the temporary economic downturn. Biden would make it worse and permanent. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 9/3/2020 at 1:31 PM, UNC12345 said:

Ward, you  seem incapable of discussing anything without scornful treatment of anyone who is left of you or anyone who disagrees with you.  Again, you bring up a conspiracy that I'm pursuing an agenda.  I'm not even from your country, but find (most) of the discussion interesting.  And now I'm "pretending to be reasonable"?  Not everything around you is evil man!  I'm not a CCP agent and I don't have an agenda.  Do I like poking the bear a little here, sure, I'll give you that, but it's so easy with you.

I will say again, as I have in posts of the past, that I personally don't blame Trump for the virus and never have.  I was simply pointing out that this is where you're at after four years of Trump.   Political leaders get way too much credit when times are good.  You can't tell me Trump is the one mostly responsible for such great numbers in the economy.  He was enjoying the end (probably) of a great bull run, low interest rates, etc.  His policies may help but although he takes a lot of credit, he didn't have to do much but steer the ship.

ALL THAT SAID, I believe the opposite is true also.  Leaders get way too much blame when things go wrong.  I repeat, I don't blame him and he is not responsible for the virus.  I would say that a less chaotic response may have led to less deaths overall, but that is true of every country in the world including my own.  We've never seen this before.

Lastly, Ward, if you can read my past posts, my thoughts, my opinions, and think that I'm pretending, that I am not a reasonable person on the whole, albeit left of you, then you're just blinded by whatever you're suffering from.  You and others accuse many on here of having TDS, but I'm sure there's an acronym for what you've got too.  Not everything is a conspiracy AND people can be left of you, can disagree with you, AND STILL have the good of all in mind.

I'm used to people being to what you imagine is my left. I'm also used to your snarky comments that you in this post walk away from. Furthermore I pay attention to what you upvote. You pretend you're not blaming Trump but you came right out in a reply naming all the things wrong with the economy when it was you who brought up the topic of, what will 4 more years of Trump look like! You can't have it both ways, you've exhibited TDS on numerous occasions, you've Upvoted the most egregious posts blaming Trump for things he hasn't done and now you pretend to be reasonable adult in the room? I don't buy it. 

Trump implemented policies such as removal of job killing regulations, which have piled up for decades. He implemented a policy that for every new regulation they had to submit 2 for removal. I think that's now up to 4. I'm an American, and a business owner and I know first hand how job killing and limiting useless regulations are. You've admitted you're not even an American (which could be truth or lie, given this site and your fake name), even if you are, I'm certain the only part of a paycheck you've ever signed is the back. Until this virus the economy was killing it. Now the virus (and the knee jerk democrat response) has killed the economy. Don't think democrats don't remember the mantra, "It's the economy stupid". They wrote that and it was a gun barrel facing them this election. They're so power mad they have no problem destroying the country to gain control. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 6

1 hour ago, ronwagn said:

Californian Demoncrats had great success with ballot harvesting overturning the winner in many cases. This is the plan for the next election and why it is such a terrible idea to have mail in ballots. They are easily corrupted. 

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/political-insider-explains-voter-fraud-with-mail-in-ballots/

Confessions of a voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots

By Jon Levine

August 29, 2020 | 5:24pm

Wow!  That sheds a bit of light on the problem, now doesn't it?

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

On 9/2/2020 at 12:06 PM, UNC12345 said:

Nah, I'm well aware of what I'm in for on this site.

Given the incredible amounts of unemployment, the almost depression-like economic conditions, the riots and happenings in several major cities and the racial unrest that seems to exist widely, I truly don't see how you can make that statement.  YOU might be in good shape, many are not.  

" The poor are always with us. "

Jesus

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+26%3A11

Edited by ronwagn
reference

(edited)

On 9/2/2020 at 2:26 PM, Enthalpic said:

They were meant to be laudatory.  People here respect you, as do I, they won't listen to me but they do listen to you.

I don't wear a mask unless required by law (Edmonton has a mask law now for some public places, upside most everything is re-opened).  There is also very little covid where I live.

I assume you do mean absorb,  perhaps foundational thoughts. Articulation that give pause to one's individual thought process.

Stating to be a bud smoking tree hugger does not exactly bring to much credence to your cause. Do not despair their is hope there is always hope. It would be up to you to pick your own path..As one stated many times..

SUCH IS LIFE.

Speaking to that it is good to see Jan van Eck back once again, but I must ask ..why engage with a female moderator? I defer to a dribble I once posted on the subject of Adam&Eve...The translation error..I assure you it is quite clear and concise. 

Some things are beyond all human understanding...Such is life

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

3 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

He implemented a policy that for every new regulation they had to submit 2 for removal. I think that's now up to 4.

Nice piece of paper that has done what exactly?  Apparently Nothing....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13771

"On April 10, 2017, the White House responded with a court filing, asking to dismiss the lawsuit due to its speculative nature. Because no regulations have yet been directly affected, the administration claims the lawsuit is premature. In addition, the administration claims that the Executive Order does not exceed the president's scope of power.[7]

"no regulations have yet been directly affected..."

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Rolling Eye 1

On 9/1/2020 at 8:54 PM, UNC12345 said:

Question....

Looking at where the US is now after 4 years of Trump, and with a Trump win seeming more and more likely, what will the country look like after 2024 (assuming he does win)?  The country seems so incredibly polarized, like I've never seen in my lifetime, and I wonder what will improve or change, or will it get worse?

Much like Event 201 on October 18, 2019 (sponsored by the Gates Foundation and World Economic Forum who is now calling for “The Great Reset”) which did a simulation and exercise involving many world officials for an upcoming Coronavirus Pandemic that would shut down the economies around the world,…

…we have had a bipartisan conducted simulation exercise involving well known American political figures which drill scenarios on how the 2020 November election will become compromised and its aftermath.

(If you have not seen the footage of EVENT 201, you are really in the dark.)

Here is one of the bipartisan simulation documents.  https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/7013152/Preventing-a-Disrupted-Presidential-Election-and.pdf

Whitney Webb writes about it.

“Bipartisan” Washington Insiders Reveal Their Plan for Chaos if Trump Wins the Election

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2020/09/investigative-reports/bipartisan-washington-insiders-reveal-their-plan-for-chaos-if-trump-wins-the-election/

EXCERPTS

A group of “bipartisan” neoconservative Republicans and establishment Democrats have been “simulating” multiple catastrophic scenarios for the 2020 election, including a simulation where a clear victory by the incumbent provokes “unprecedented” measures, which the Biden campaign could take to foil a new Trump inauguration.

A group of Democratic Party insiders and former Obama and Clinton era officials as well as a cadre of “Never Trump” neoconservative Republicans have spent the past few months conducting simulations and “war games” regarding different 2020 election “doomsday” scenarios.

Per several media reports on the group, called the Transition Integrity Project (TIP), they justify these exercises as specifically preparing for a scenario where President Trump loses the 2020 election and refuses to leave office, potentially resulting in a constitutional crisis. However, according to TIP’s own documents, even their simulations involving a “clear win” for Trump in the upcoming election resulted in a constitutional crisis, as they predicted that the Biden campaign would make bold moves aimed at securing the presidency, regardless of the election result.

This is particularly troubling given that TIP has considerable ties to the Obama administration, where Biden served as Vice President, as well as several groups that are adamantly pro-Biden in addition to the Biden campaign itself. Indeed, the fact that a group of openly pro-Biden Washington insiders and former government officials have gamed out scenarios for possible election outcomes and their aftermath, all of which either ended with Biden becoming president or a constitutional crisis, suggest that powerful forces influencing the Biden campaign are pushing the former Vice President to refuse to concede the election even if he loses.

This, of course, gravely undercuts the TIP’s claim to be ensuring “integrity” in the presidential transition process and instead suggests that the group is openly planning on how to ensure that Trump leaves office regardless of the result or to manufacture the very constitutional crisis they claim to be preventing through their simulations....

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 3

48 minutes ago, Tom Nolan said:

Much like Event 201 on October 18, 2019 (sponsored by the Gates Foundation and World Economic Forum who is now calling for “The Great Reset”) which did a simulation and exercise involving many world officials for an upcoming Coronavirus Pandemic that would shut down the economies around the world,…

…we have had a bipartisan conducted simulation exercise involving well known American political figures which drill scenarios on how the 2020 November election will become compromised and its aftermath.

(If you have not seen the footage of EVENT 201, you are really in the dark.)

Here is one of the bipartisan simulation documents.  https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/7013152/Preventing-a-Disrupted-Presidential-Election-and.pdf

Whitney Webb writes about it.“Bipartisan” Washington Insiders Reveal Their Plan for Chaos if Trump Wins the Election

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2020/09/investigative-reports/bipartisan-washington-insiders-reveal-their-plan-for-chaos-if-trump-wins-the-election/

EXCERPTS

A group of “bipartisan” neoconservative Republicans and establishment Democrats have been “simulating” multiple catastrophic scenarios for the 2020 election, including a simulation where a clear victory by the incumbent provokes “unprecedented” measures, which the Biden campaign could take to foil a new Trump inauguration.

A group of Democratic Party insiders and former Obama and Clinton era officials as well as a cadre of “Never Trump” neoconservative Republicans have spent the past few months conducting simulations and “war games” regarding different 2020 election “doomsday” scenarios.

Per several media reports on the group, called the Transition Integrity Project (TIP), they justify these exercises as specifically preparing for a scenario where President Trump loses the 2020 election and refuses to leave office, potentially resulting in a constitutional crisis. However, according to TIP’s own documents, even their simulations involving a “clear win” for Trump in the upcoming election resulted in a constitutional crisis, as they predicted that the Biden campaign would make bold moves aimed at securing the presidency, regardless of the election result.

This is particularly troubling given that TIP has considerable ties to the Obama administration, where Biden served as Vice President, as well as several groups that are adamantly pro-Biden in addition to the Biden campaign itself. Indeed, the fact that a group of openly pro-Biden Washington insiders and former government officials have gamed out scenarios for possible election outcomes and their aftermath, all of which either ended with Biden becoming president or a constitutional crisis, suggest that powerful forces influencing the Biden campaign are pushing the former Vice President to refuse to concede the election even if he loses.

This, of course, gravely undercuts the TIP’s claim to be ensuring “integrity” in the presidential transition process and instead suggests that the group is openly planning on how to ensure that Trump leaves office regardless of the result or to manufacture the very constitutional crisis they claim to be preventing through their simulations....

Thanks for sharing, Tom.  Enlightening.  One thing about Washington and swamp rats that infest it, there is always more to the story.

In many cases and at various times we see things, call them items of concern, in the MSM that makes us say "where is that happening?".  The answer is that it is happening in Washington, or with the swamp rats of Washington.  The fight for power has seldom been greater.

I don't claim to understand their goals, as in many cases simply saying it's the money just doesn't explain it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

I don't claim to understand their goals, as in many cases simply saying it's the money just doesn't explain it.

I hear ya Dan.  It is not about the money for some.  I think some of those people in positions of power jack-off to the power-rush.  I believe they love controlling other bodies...while it's not sexual, they seem to derive an orgasmic pleasure from being able to dictate the lives of others. 

We sure are seeing it in Australia and New Zealand right now.  Can't even take out the trash.  If you post on Facebook, they will come to your home and arrest you.  The videos are horrendous.  Nazi authoritarians.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

On 9/2/2020 at 10:27 PM, Jan van Eck said:

What the republicans overlook is that wrecking the working class (and the middle classes, by income) will result in massive social unrest.  

There, Mr. van Eck, I have corrected that annoying slight typo for yourself. It's not leftist that say that the average Joe has to work longer, and harder, and so that the rich elite do not have to pay ANY taxes and increase their ownership from 95% of everything to 98% of everything. It's Donand Trump, not some vague leftists, who said together with Louis XIV. "State? The state is me!" , and it's Ivanka Trump who similarly to French pre-revolution gentry ("Mondieux! They have no bread! Why don't they try to eat cakes?") advises chronically unemployed to "Try something new!" (points for sheer stupidity, though).

The member of the American working class slowly wakes up, having to take two jobs just to pay the rent in and ugly, small flat and still having no money for a proper health insurance, and finds out that it's far worse than Marx said ("The working class has only their chains to lose!"). Unlike workers from Marx's times, today's worker class first have to take mortgage on their chains, and then have to maintain those chains in mint condition at their own expense!

Edited by Yoshiro Kamamura
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

There, Mr. van Eck, I have corrected that annoying slight typo for yourself.

You have no authority to present an altered version of my post.  You deserve the red-arrow for that stunt. 

You are turning into a first-class pest.  Go away. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

On 9/3/2020 at 2:50 PM, Chris Keeling said:

.I do not know the answer only that Trump has shown the weakness of the Constitution by showing the immense power the presidency has over the other two branches of goverment.

Remember, Chris, it is the abject surrender of the Congress that has precipitated this mess.  If you go back to the days of Theodore Roosevelt, he only had one secretary.  I think with FDR the Congress voted to fund six assistants in the White House.  What is there today - a thousand? 

The Presidency can only gobble up Authority where the Congress abdicates its authority. 

My prediction is that Trump will not have the votes in the Election Convention to prevail  (unless Biden screws it up, which is entirely plausible).  In that event, he will prepare for an orderly departure, probably by Thanksgiving, after issuing Pardons to a raft of persons, possibly even Ed Snowden.  After that, he goes back to NYC and resigns.  At that point Mr. Pence is sworn in as President, and he follows the path of Gerald Ford and issues a Pardon to Trump and the family members.  Pence has his day in the sun. 

If Mr. Trump remains on duty until Inauguration Day, assuming he has not been re-elected, I predict he will shun the Inauguration celebration and go back to New York instead.  I just don't picture him being smiley and congratulating Biden on being sworn in.  Mr. Trump has no issue with breaking tradition.  He refused to attend the Correspondent's Dinner  (where Presidents are by tradition subjected to a "roast.")  Not his style to be publicly exposed to that sort of criticism. 

Just my thinking;  your mileage may vary. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

You have no authority to present an altered version of my post.  You deserve the red-arrow for that stunt. 

You are turning into a first-class pest.  Go away. 

Oh my, this time red in color. Must be super rare. Still as resilient to facts as the others, though. You don't like the taste of the medicine your president forces down the throat of everyone? Too bad. If he wins, it will become the national beverage of choice. 

• Downvote 4

I had to edit and delete some posts in this thread, which will probably provoke disagreement from the participants again, but insults and provocations really can't be a part of your posts. I don't expect you to agree in your views, it is already clear to everyone, but can we finally try to move on with decent discussion? 

Watch George Carlin explain a few realities.  The best one is the last one, about the real meaning of elections and our participation in them.

Enjoy!  Allow yourself a chuckle or two!  You deserve it!

This one deals with environmentalists, recycling, patenting and mining equipment.  Enjoy!

17 hours ago, Selva said:

I had to edit and delete some posts in this thread, which will probably provoke disagreement from the participants again, but insults and provocations really can't be a part of your posts. I don't expect you to agree in your views, it is already clear to everyone, but can we finally try to move on with decent discussion? 

Only if you finally grow the balls to kick Yoshi Kamamura off the Forum.  He is a Communist agent sent here specifically to foment discord, and so far you do nothing about it. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

53 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

Only if you finally grow the balls to kick Yoshi Kamamura off the Forum.  He is a Communist agent sent here specifically to foment discord, and so far you do nothing about it. 

Actually I am beginning to believe Yoshi is a combination of many personalities. Look at the writing styles and perhaps more importantly how it arrives at a conclusion or defends a position. 

The grammar comment and a bartender anolgy are Antifia methods. This movement has members from all walks of life and social status. I live amoung them.

No matter how one chooses to define them....that would be by race...nationality....geographical location there effects or goals remain a constant.

Anarchy,chaos, and anger. Discord rules their day and arrogance that defies imagination....Until you understand that and confront them with "This ends Now"they will push forward.

Now a rather sharp strike on the lads may very well squelch there voice...then again they are gluttons for abuse..

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Great Response! 4
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Actually I am beginning to believe Yoshi is a combination of many personalities. Look at the writing styles and perhaps more importantly how it arrives at a conclusion or defends a position. 

The grammar comment and a bartender anolgy are Antifia methods. This movement has members from all walks of life and social status. I live amoung them.

No matter how one chooses to define them....that would be by race...nationality....geographical location there effects or goals remain a constant.

Anarchy,chaos, and anger. Discord rules their day and arrogance that defies imagination....Until you understand that and confront them with this ends now they will push forward.

Now a rather sharp strike on the lads may very well squelch there voice...then again they are gluttons for abuse..

I've observed the Multiple personality disorder with several posters here. I am convinced the same ID's are being shared by multiple people. Otherwise we're looking at people posting here 20 out of 24 hour days. Sometimes they make mistakes and use the wrong account to say what the other avatar would have said. Oftentimes after this that account goes dormant for a time, counting on short memories. 

Why they chose this site to play these games? It's either for practice or? I definitely believe they're test driving various algorithms of Cialdini Presuasion techniques. Just like the fictional Jedi mind tricks, these techniques only work on the weak minded. Interestingly the people playing this game are demonstrating their weak minds except on the rare occasion when the intelligent agent steps in. 

• Great Response! 3
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

I've observed the Multiple personality disorder with several posters here. I am convinced the same ID's are being shared by multiple people. Otherwise we're looking at people posting here 20 out of 24 hour days. Sometimes they make mistakes and use the wrong account to say what the other avatar would have said. Oftentimes after this that account goes dormant for a time, counting on short memories. 

Why they chose this site to play these games? It's either for practice or? I definitely believe they're test driving various algorithms of Cialdini Presuasion techniques. Just like the fictional Jedi mind tricks, these techniques only work on the weak minded. Interestingly the people playing this game are demonstrating their weak minds except on the rare occasion when the intelligent agent steps in. 

It's all in your mind Ward. Seek help.