https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/01/inner-mongolia-protests-china-mandarin-schools-language

The CCP is attacking all minorities throughout China, Han and non Han groups. Mongolia is the latest. The others I know of are Hong Kongers, Tibetans, Uyghurs, Taiwanese but there are 55 minority groups. Please read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_minorities_in_China

Inner Mongolia protests at China's plans to bring in Mandarin-only lessons

Beijing plan to replace Mongolian language in some school subjects sparks fears of cultural assimilation

Protesters gather in Ulaanbaatar, the capital of neighbouring Mongolia, against China’s plan to introduce Mandarin-only classes in the autonomous region of Inner Mongolia.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

This is, unfortunately nothing new.  Ever since CCP conquered Inner Mongolia this has been the case. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, ronwagn said:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/01/inner-mongolia-protests-china-mandarin-schools-language

The CCP is attacking all minorities throughout China, Han and non Han groups. Mongolia is the latest. The others I know of are Hong Kongers, Tibetans, Uyghurs, Taiwanese but there are 55 minority groups. Please read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_minorities_in_China

Inner Mongolia protests at China's plans to bring in Mandarin-only lessons

Beijing plan to replace Mongolian language in some school subjects sparks fears of cultural assimilation

Protesters gather in Ulaanbaatar, the capital of neighbouring Mongolia, against China’s plan to introduce Mandarin-only classes in the autonomous region of Inner Mongolia.

Don't you Yanks shoot innocent black people on almost daily basis?

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

(edited)

2 hours ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

Not one of them has been innocent.  

Not one peep out of the slanderous lying scum media about black cops shooting white guys etc.  Perfectly justified in majority of them. 

Not one peep about the actual reason for majority of them; DRUGS.  Why?  Lefties LOVE their drugs.  If it was me, I would shoot every single drug dealer, or if they do not want to die, but get 5 years in jail, they can give up their drug supplier.  The drug problem and vast majority of the crime would disappear. 

China figured this out, so did the Philippines.  They have problems, but drugs is not one of them. 

Edited by footeab@yahoo.com
  • Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:
2 hours ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

Not one of them has been innocent.  

Not one peep out of the slanderous lying scum media about black cops shooting white guys etc.  Perfectly justified in majority of them. 

Not one peep about the actual reason for majority of them; DRUGS.  Why?  Lefties LOVE their drugs.  If it was me, I would shoot every single drug dealer, or if they do not want to die, but get 5 years in jail, they can give up their drug supplier.  The drug problem and vast majority of the crime would disappear. 

China figured this out, so did the Philippines.  They have problems, but drugs is not one of them. 

It's really not that difficult.  Here is a fine young citizen to demonstrate:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

Let's see, last year a whopping total of 12 unarmed blacks were killed by the police, versus your 365 estimate. This year is about the same pace. Meanwhile there's this

0F201496-8B82-4C12-AD59-A32BD459C8A7.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

Wait so this must mean that what the CCP did in Mongolia is totally cool right? 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Let's see, last year a whopping total of 12 unarmed blacks were killed by the police, versus your 365 estimate. This year is about the same pace. Meanwhile there's this

0F201496-8B82-4C12-AD59-A32BD459C8A7.jpeg

Racist.

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Enthalpic said:

Racist.

Yes,

you

are

Bigoted at minimum as you just called someone racist for publishing basic numbers everyone knows but cowards like you run away from.

As for racist?  Who knows.  I do not know you.  I'll give you the benefit of doubt. 

If you stand for BLM/Antifa, then for sure you are marxist whose ideology has raped/murdered/looted Russia, Cuba, China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Angola, Venezuela, etc just happen to be the biggest murderers the planet has ever seen...

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

24 minutes ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

Yes,

you

are

Bigoted at minimum as you just called someone racist for publishing basic numbers everyone knows but cowards like you run away from.

Not running from anything.

Posting that graph was an attempt to shift blame onto blacks.  It's also a warped graph to make blacks look worse (per 1,000,000 population of the murders race).  Way more white people so it makes them look better.  76.3% white, 13.4% black.

Also why discount the black on black deaths, they are still deaths?  There is evidence segregation and gentrification caused much of that, white can't play all innocent.   "We filled a prison with only blacks, all the inmate crimes were committed by blacks, therefore only blacks commit crimes."

It's also from 2013....

Edited by Enthalpic

26 minutes ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

If you stand for BLM/Antifa,

Now calling out racist propaganda makes you a Anitfa supporter.

Just like my disagreements with trump means I'm a bot or CCP supporter.

You guys are funny.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Enthalpic said:

Not running from anything.

Posting that graph was an attempt to shift blame onto blacks.  It's also a warped graph to make blacks look worse (per 1,000,000 population of the murders race).  Way more white people so it makes them look better.  76.3% white, 13.4% black.

Has nothing to do with pigment or blame, has everything to do with Destroying this Bull Shit Racism card being played.  Has everything to do with culture.  Many white communities which have roughly same culture and they have roughly the same crime statistics for robbery, rape, murder.  Now, you can argue how to change the culture and there I will agree in principle, but these numbers are only the ones reported...

And if you had looked up any other graph from years after 2013, you would know the numbers have not changed much as the numbers have been this way for DECADES.  But, they actually have been getting better.  Sins of the father... Yes.  Partially due to racism in the past?  100%.  Doesn't help when you have a bunch of race baiters drumming up hatred over false instances and promulgating pure lies.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

32 minutes ago, footeab@yahoo.com said:

Has nothing to do with pigment or blame, has everything to do with Destroying this Bull Shit Racism card being played.  Has everything to do with culture.  Many white communities which have roughly same culture and they have roughly the same crime statistics for robbery, rape, murder.  Now, you can argue how to change the culture and there I will agree in principle, but these numbers are only the ones reported...

And if you had looked up any other graph from years after 2013, you would know the numbers have not changed much as the numbers have been this way for DECADES.  But, they actually have been getting better.  Sins of the father... Yes.  Partially due to racism in the past?  100%.  Doesn't help when you have a bunch of race baiters drumming up hatred over false instances and promulgating pure lies.

I'm assuming you're responding to the needledick I've blocked. Apparently he didn't take maths in school. The question is, what other way is there to display this? I'm guessing the dunce can't comprehend why your odds are different if you buy a local scratch ticket versus the multistate powerball kind. I mean it's all the same right? Wrong!

There could be more studies that directly address these issues but the jabbering class would cry racism by default. It's sheer lunacy. The war zone that is South Chicago is well known to be black on black violence. The commander in chief of the previous administration who happened to be from Chicago (and black) did precisely nothing but get in the way of those trying to fix the problem. Makes you wonder where his loyalties lay no? The current (black) mayor of Chicago likewise has done nothing, except antagonize her own police department trying to keep order in said war zone. And so it goes, not easy to try and survive in the demoncrat plantations. Black suffering is Demoncrat's gain. 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

I'm assuming you're responding to the needledick I've blocked.

Oh I have him blocked.  Every once in a while I unblock his post and get a good laugh at his perverse wallowing and self hate where truths are falsehoods and falsehoods are truth. 

• Like 1

Liars ^^ know the forum would be boring without me.

They clearly read my posts.

• Haha 1

(edited)

59 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

The question is, what other way is there to display this?

Straight number of deaths.

Edited by Enthalpic

(edited)

Same data shown another way... clearly one graph is designed to make blacks look more murderous.

Alternate view BLM.jpg

BLM garbage.jpg

Edited by Enthalpic

Also note those are murders; very rarely do crooked cops get charged with murder.

30 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

Same data shown another way... clearly one graph is designed to make blacks look more murderous.

Alternate view BLM.jpg

BLM garbage.jpg

4 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Now calling out racist propaganda makes you a Anitfa supporter.

Just like my disagreements with trump means I'm a bot or CCP supporter.

You guys are funny.

What racist propaganda? It is in your imagination, while you overlook whatever the CCP does against its minorities. It is AOK with leftists. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Hotone said:

Your graphical example is totally fallacious. The original was factual.

(edited)

1 hour ago, ronwagn said:

Your graphical example is totally fallacious. The original was factual.

If you were referring to me, both graphs are using the same data.

One is designed to make blacks look bad, and has racist commentary; the other is just straight data.

Edited by Enthalpic

1 hour ago, ronwagn said:

What racist propaganda? It is in your imagination, while you overlook whatever the CCP does against its minorities. It is AOK with leftists. 

The graph presented by ward is clearly racist propaganda.  One, it purposely presented the data in a way to make blacks look worse; Two, it has anti-BLM commentary added.

Leave your CCP sidetrack out of this; I don't overlook anything. I expect more from North Americans. If you want to lower your standards to match theirs go ahead, but I won't be silent.

13 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

If you were referring to me, both graphs are using the same data.

One is designed to make blacks look bad, and has racist commentary; the other is just straight data.

Again, what is the racist commentary? Facts are not racist. 

3 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

Again, what is the racist commentary? Facts are not racist. 

You tend to be reasonable, but we can drop this topic if you can't understand.

Just another racist trump supporter.