Tomasz

Up to 90% of people who test positive for Covid barely carry any virus & are not contagious. Every stat about the disease is bogus

To add to my point a the DV to fight scurvy (lack of vit c ) is 60 mg ... some doctors have tried doses of 200,000mg of vit c to fight cancer. Now if you turn to science the animals that make their own vit c would make about 3,000mg if they were our size so the health code is lacking. Also when reading of the different health problems through malnutrition in history it stood out to me many were at different levels of technology.  Seems every time technology moved ahead an area of food would be left behind. How is there so much sugar in our diets? Why are we so pickey to avoid liver the most healthy part of an animal... nature eats the heart and liver first. Why are increased advertising luring us to caloric overload at the same time as vitamin deficiency during an age with tons of fortified foods and nutrition stores. The world is increasing in polarity or extreme opposites in every area and I dont think its sustainable or healthy.  I'd think the norm would be people in the middle who lean out left or right not far left or right having no middle. Crazy times for sure.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

I do take some vitamins as I have increased needs for certain vitamins.

Linus Pauling was a brilliant chemist and advocated for large doses of certain vitamins. Some of his ideas have failed modern scrutiny but the guy lived to 93, has two Nobel prizes... I will at least listen.

Its definitely best to eat the vitamins rather then pill them but after reading on required doses it's hard to get the optimal doses. For me I ate poorly most of my life all carb and red meat luckily I'm not big on sugars . (even tho carbs turn to sugars ) but outside of gym rats I really cant see anyone eating the proper diet and weight lifters probably over size the meals another no no. Vegetarians would miss out on alot also. And loosing culture foods that include pseudo and micro nutrition from a more use it all type of cooking and with locally gathered ingredients vs superstore hasnt been great. It's hard to try and encompass a lot of little points in the book but my point is a lot of good things in cooking have been lost to technology and some like fortified foods have been gained. But technology was always sold as the cure and here we are still uninformed , diabetes and cancer loaded, overweight and eating all the wrong things as sick as ever... at least we can be told why were sick and what helps now just wish it was it's own study in school. Sorry off covid topic. But I think poor habits kill more than covid. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, Rob Kramer said:

To add to my point a the DV to fight scurvy (lack of vit c ) is 60 mg ... some doctors have tried doses of 200,000mg of vit c to fight cancer. Now if you turn to science the animals that make their own vit c would make about 3,000mg if they were our size so the health code is lacking. Also when reading of the different health problems through malnutrition in history it stood out to me many were at different levels of technology.  Seems every time technology moved ahead an area of food would be left behind. How is there so much sugar in our diets? Why are we so pickey to avoid liver the most healthy part of an animal... nature eats the heart and liver first. Why are increased advertising luring us to caloric overload at the same time as vitamin deficiency during an age with tons of fortified foods and nutrition stores. The world is increasing in polarity or extreme opposites in every area and I dont think its sustainable or healthy.  I'd think the norm would be people in the middle who lean out left or right not far left or right having no middle. Crazy times for sure.

You can definitely over eat liver, it concentrates hydrophobic vitamins; a polar bear liver has enough vitamin A to potentially kill you.  If you are starving a bit of raw liver is like a b-vitamin shot (ancient medicine).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Enthalpic said:

You can definitely over eat liver, it concentrates hydrophobic vitamins; a polar bear liver has enough vitamin A to potentially kill you.  If you are starving a bit of raw liver is like a b-vitamin shot (ancient medicine).

Ya once a week as a small part of a meal is ok.  It's like you said a iron, A and B vitamin shot. It has a list of other good minerals and elements in it also. But like you said a BIT is a good serving size. It expanded my horizons this week. Hope others try it as a cheap meat to eat for health. 

Regarding the original topic and RT article...

"Up to 90% of people who test positive for Covid barely carry any virus & are not contagious. Every stat about the disease is bogus"

September 2nd – From GreatGameIndia

PCR Testing – Here Is Why There Are So Many False Positive COVID-19 Cases

https://greatgameindia.com/false-positive-covid-19/

EXCERPTS

The mainstream media is obsessed with reporting new coronavirus cases daily. But how many of them are really genuine cases and how many are false positive COVID-19 cases? The question has been lingering since a while now. To know this we need to understand how coronavirus testing is being done and how the cases are being announced as positive.

False Positive

A false positive is an error in data reporting in which a test result incorrectly indicates the presence of a condition such as a disease when the disease is not present, while a false negative is the opposite error where the test result incorrectly fails to indicate the presence of a condition when it is present.

Currently there are two types of diagnostic tests which detect the virus – molecular tests, such as RT-PCR tests, that detect the virus’s genetic material, and antigen tests that detect specific proteins on the surface of the virus.

Types-of-Coronavirus-tests-696x678.jpg.w

Your Coronavirus Test is Positive. Maybe it shouldn’t Be

The standard coronavirus tests are throwing up a huge number of positive cases daily. These tests are done based on faulty WHO protocols which are designed to include false positives cases as well.

A rare piece recently published in the New York Times explains in technical detail, the problem with the most common COVID-19 test, the PCR test.

(LINKS in article.  For skeptical liberals, see the New York Times link)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Tom Nolan said:

Regarding the original topic and RT article...

"Up to 90% of people who test positive for Covid barely carry any virus & are not contagious. Every stat about the disease is bogus"

September 2nd – From GreatGameIndia

PCR Testing – Here Is Why There Are So Many False Positive COVID-19 Cases

https://greatgameindia.com/false-positive-covid-19/

EXCERPTS

The mainstream media is obsessed with reporting new coronavirus cases daily. But how many of them are really genuine cases and how many are false positive COVID-19 cases? The question has been lingering since a while now. To know this we need to understand how coronavirus testing is being done and how the cases are being announced as positive.

False Positive

A false positive is an error in data reporting in which a test result incorrectly indicates the presence of a condition such as a disease when the disease is not present, while a false negative is the opposite error where the test result incorrectly fails to indicate the presence of a condition when it is present.

Currently there are two types of diagnostic tests which detect the virus – molecular tests, such as RT-PCR tests, that detect the virus’s genetic material, and antigen tests that detect specific proteins on the surface of the virus.

Types-of-Coronavirus-tests-696x678.jpg.w

Your Coronavirus Test is Positive. Maybe it shouldn’t Be

The standard coronavirus tests are throwing up a huge number of positive cases daily. These tests are done based on faulty WHO protocols which are designed to include false positives cases as well.

A rare piece recently published in the New York Times explains in technical detail, the problem with the most common COVID-19 test, the PCR test.

(LINKS in article.  For skeptical liberals, see the New York Times link)

The links are not there....

• Upvote 1

Be very fearful!

“If you are in the 0.04% who does die of Covid, then you have a 100% chance of dying…” –JP Sears

(Less than 5 minutes)

Scroll down the page to Table #3, the Comorbidities section.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid_weekly/?

QUOTING CDC…

Comorbidities

Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).

For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned.

For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19,

on average,

there were 2.6 additional conditions or causes per death.

The number of deaths with each condition or cause is shown for all deaths and by age groups.

Robert F Kennedy Jr points out how the Authoritarians are using FEAR to control and manipulate the mindset of the masses.  The radical ideas of the far Left are used as a tool of distraction to avoid confrontation on the source of the fabricated FEAR.

https://youtu.be/wM7NLlWZD5I 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

Articles similar to this have been out there for many months now. 
 One of the more telling being published in The New England Journal of Medicine debunking the mask theory as an effective way of  “stopping the spread”.    
 While we all know that COVID 19 is deadly serious to an extremely small segment of the population, the extreme and continued over reaction by some government officials should have every citizen gravely concerned about the nefarious intent of those officials actions.

Edited by crazy trip
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Ok guys.  But you are misleading people because all you do is show evidence.  Over and over again.  It's tiring, you know.  The evidence does nothing to promote the cause, to promote the ideology, to advance society to where we want them to be from this stage forward, to oust the remaining conservatives and install the proper people into those positions of power.  Oh, I could go on!

Yes, folks, all sarcasm, sort of.  Sort of, because it is overwhelmingly evident at this point that we all have been kidnapped, we all have been held hostage, and we are all being scolded and threatened into paying the ransom.  We have been terrorized by the very people who are supposed to protect us all from such dangers.  People who have decided that control and power are ripe for the taking now. 

I say they are wrong about that.  We all need to remind them in no uncertain terms that they are wrong.  They need to be publicly punished, in nothing less than crimes against humanity trials.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

On 9/6/2020 at 3:24 PM, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

To prove a treatment as effective and safe, you must conduct several double blind studies.

Show me ONE VACCINE SAFETY STUDY  which has been a double blind safety study using inert ingredients for the control group.

You can't.   There is not one.  Not one in all the decades.  This is why ALL VACCINE MANUFACTURERS can not be sued (1986 law).

Yoshiro,  If you are so very smart and know what you are talking about...bring this to the table.  If you do not, your credibility is crap

Be sure to also bring a list of ingredients in the vaccine along with any know side-effects which are published on the insert..

(Actually, there was a minor double blind safety study with Mumps, but it had very, very few people in it.  But that is it.  That's all.)

• Upvote 3

On 9/5/2020 at 10:35 PM, Hotone said:

Tell that to people who have lost loved ones and friends.  This virus is deadly to certain groups of people but not to others.  Old people and those who have comorbidities are vulnerable.

One of my ex-colleagues died from Covid19.  He was 50 years old, but he was obese.  I don't know whether he had diabetes or any other illnesses.  On the other hand, my niece, who is mid 20s, contracted the virus and recovered one day after feeling sick.

America is especially vulnerable because they are fat.  According to the CDC, 42.4% of Americans are obese and 10.5% have diabetes.  If the US stop taking this virus seriously, it is going to be an epic tragedy.

https://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html

I went to Vietnam in 1999, and didn't see a SINGLE fat person in HCM city and Hanoi.  The country had no LIFTS back then and to go for a meeting, we had to climb 8 flights of stairs up a government building.  So, understandably, Vietnam, with is population also quite young, has been safe from the Coronavirus.  I don't know what is the situation in Poland.  I have been to Warsaw, but I have not particularly noticed fat people like they have in America.  Tomasz, maybe you can explain.

The virus is less deadly than that. As seen from the high amplification of the PCR tests, the over sensitivity of the test flags people with no live virus as well as folks with too little to ever become ill or pass it on.

The CDC's initial estimate was 0.2% general IFR, they upped it to >0.6% using inexplicable reasoning after some pointed out that if it is 0.2% mortality then it isn't a pandemic at all. The actual infection rates are far higher than what is revealed with antibody tests as (1) most people infected do not produce detectable antibodies, but do have a CV19 specific antigen T cell response, about 3 X antibody positives, (2) An unknowable number of people fight off CV19 with T cell responses to antigens common to many coronaviruses without responding to any of the 3 main CV19 specific protein antigens.

As a rough guide, taking 50X PCR confirmed as the number infected is a closer estimate to infected population, as is 3X antibody positives. That leaves US IFR at about 0.06% in the current Southern breakout (3% of confirmed symptomatics)

The comorbidities alone are less of a factor.

That does not mean you want to go and get it, it is really nasty and really not a "flu", unless you know how to treat it. It does mean that you don't want to shut down the economy and deprive people of their choice to participate in forming herd immunity.

As Tomasz intimates, the panic and bruhaha over CV19 is manufactured for political and commercial gain. Trump being but one of many targets.

• Great Response! 5
  • Upvote 1

On 9/6/2020 at 12:31 PM, Dan Warnick said:

And just the other day the CDC printed data that straight out stated that only 6% of deaths attributed to Covid 19 were more than likely to have been caused by other conditions.

I know what you meant to say but it reads different than what the report said to me. What CDC said was only 6% of Covid deaths were listed as only Covid, meaning all the rest named other comorbidities. 

• Upvote 2

On 9/6/2020 at 1:34 PM, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

No, you quote a lying tweet of your misguided president. CDC never stated such nonsense. Here is the proof and refutation of your lie, please read it, acknowledge it, and lie no more. Thank you for all the people that could be endangered by your lies. The fact that you decided to pull your head into the sand means nothing to me - it's normal for you Trumpists. At one point, you will have to pull your head out. I will call all your lies, you can be sure of that. 

https://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/anthony-fauci-covid-19-death-toll_n_5f4f9f9fc5b6fea8746332cc?utm_hp_ref=au-us-politics&guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAGA3nuVOacsnb17oOa2xt3E3cDoFsuu_rW6qae_lpoox5QLP96p42Qck5387mw03BPceDV80tUlDXBfMQRgGWirFapH70iYBEQVI8HVijbOACUmH5ioWoV0Qpxx74UtS7MgmEbb2Dxmk_B6AFvHO7M5K8ZBd5TfcjvOLHGwDDbUC

I will quote it for you directly like for a small child, because you seem to have difficulty working with longer texts:

“The point that the [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention] was trying to make was that a certain percentage of them had nothing else, just COVID,” Fauci said Tuesday. “That does not mean that someone who has hypertension, diabetes who dies of COVID didn’t die of COVID-19, but they did. So the numbers you’ve been hearing, the 180,000 plus, are real deaths from COVID-19.”

“Let there not be any confusion about that,” he added. “It’s not 9,000 deaths from COVID-19. It’s 180,000-plus deaths.”

Needledick, I quoted the CDC directly! I don't need to read the reviews when I read the original. That's a communist trick, keep away from the source data and only get to read the party line. I stated the situation accurately and you know it!

• Upvote 2

(edited)

6 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Needledick, I quoted the CDC directly! I don't need to read the reviews when I read the original. That's a communist trick, keep away from the source data and only get to read the party line. I stated the situation accurately and you know it!

You hate the CDC, have mentioned they are idiots numerous times. Now you reference them.

Pick one side.

Edited by Enthalpic

(edited)

25 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

What CDC said was only 6% of Covid deaths were listed as only Covid, meaning all the rest named other comorbidities. 

Which is almost meaningless. 

Does cancer kill if they also have high blood pressure or a wart?  Are you going to start correcting people when they say their mom died of cancer?

"No she died, with cancer.  Only 6% of cancer victims have no comorbidities. "  That is completely illogical and it demonstrates your failure to understand basic epidemiology.

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

I know what you meant to say but it reads different than what the report said to me. What CDC said was only 6% of Covid deaths were listed as only Covid, meaning all the rest named other comorbidities. 

I just noticed I did that, and have now edited the sentence accordingly.  Thanks for pointing it out, Ward.

• Like 2

Most people who are HIV+ have barely detectable viral loads (with Tx).

Are you going to say they don't have HIV, and are willing to have unprotected sex with them?  Probably not, because a positive test is a positive test. 

Diagnosis doesn't always tell you prognosis.

Here is how the death certificates work per the CDC as established back in March.

2 minute video 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Tom Nolan said:

Here is how the death certificates work per the CDC as established back in March.

2 minute video 

Brave doctor.  I'm guessing he's financially secure and doesn't need his job, because the Left will try their best to discredit him and ostracize him.

• Like 2

(edited)

I just wish to be misunderstood after my first post.

People really contract and die from COVID. Lots of people have very serious health  complications.

Just let me tell you something that might sound like an anecdote
In the winter of 2013/2014, there was an epidemic of the treacherous flu in Europe. In 2014, the WHO applied to various European countries for epidemic data.

In Germany, where flu tests are regularly carried out, Germany said that 27,000 people have died.

In my  and Marcin2, Poland, where there is no money for flu tests, Poland said that all only 26 people died.

Based on such data, can anything be said about the 2013/2014 flu and the COVID  pandemic in different countries around the world?

I will give an example from another country of my interest.

In Russia on worldometers you will find information that 18,000 people died on Covid in Russia, but when you enter monthly detailed data of the Russian Rosstat agency, you will find out that it is directly or indirectly the cause of death of 37,000 people at the end of July.

There are a lot of articles in the Russian press about it.

Which is the real number  18.500 for today or 37,000 for the end of July according to Rosstat more advanced data for direct or indirect cause of death?

Example

https://www.rbc.ru/economics/04/09/2020/5f52512e9a794799195f8be8

The number of deaths from COVID-19 in Russia approached 38 thousand
The total number of deaths from COVID-19 in April-July reached 37,908 Russians, Rosstat reported. The lethality of the virus was 4.5%. In July, St. Petersburg overtook Moscow in the number of deaths from coronavirus as the main cause of death
The total number of registered deaths from COVID-19 in July was 10,079 people, according to the data of Rosstat, which collects primary medical death certificates from the USR registry office.
The main cause of death was COVID-19, it was identified in full, 4863 people tested positive for a new coronavirus infection during life or posthumously.
The virus has not been identified, but along the course of the disease there is a high probability that death came from COVID-19 - 1059 people.
COVID-19 is not the main cause of death, but it had a significant impact on the development of fatal complications of the disease - 1,191 people.
COVID-19 is not the main cause of death and did not have a significant impact on the development of fatal complications of the disease - 2,966 people.
In total, in April-July, mortality from COVID-19 (taking into account all four categories) amounted to 37,908 people (of which 2,825 died in April, 12,669 in May, 12,335 in June and 10,079 in July). The proportion of deaths in April-July reached 4.5% of the number of confirmed cases of the disease (839,981 people as of July 31, according to the operational headquarters of the government ( pdf ). This is higher than the world average: according to Johns Hopkins University, the average mortality COVID-19 in the world is 3.3% (the method of recording cases and deaths in different countries is different.) If we evaluate the mortality rate only by the number of Russians for whom COVID-19 has become the main cause of death (22,590 deaths from April to July), then it was 2.7%.
In July, Deputy Prime Minister Tatyana Golikova gave similar estimates: taking into account the May data of the Federal State Statistics Service, the maximum mortality rate of coronavirus in Russia was 4.1% - taking into account all deaths of patients with coronavirus, and 2.5% in cases where COVID-19 is the main reason.
According to the data of the COVID-19 pandemic operational headquarters at the end of July, 13,963 people died from the coronavirus (only lethal cases are taken into account, when the coronavirus became the main cause of death), which is 1.6 times less than Rosstat data (for 22,590 COVID deaths -19 was the leading cause of death).
The head of Rosstat explained the difficulties with data on mortality from COVID-19
In the regional context, Moscow remains the leader among the constituent entities of the Russian Federation in July, where COVID-19 became the main cause of death for 742 people and a concomitant cause for 964 (the total number of registered deaths with coronavirus in the capital was 1706). In second place is St. Petersburg, which in July overtook Moscow in the number of deaths from COVID-19 as the main cause of death - 770 cases, less often the virus was recorded as a concomitant cause of death - 442 deaths (all registered deaths with coronavirus in St. Petersburg - 1212). In third place is the Moscow region, where in July the total mortality rate from COVID-19 (in all categories was 722 people).

A sharp increase in the number of deaths from coronavirus infections in July occurred in the Sverdlovsk region - 378 deaths, while 151 deaths were recorded in June. In addition, in Dagestan, the number of deaths from COVID-19 in July was 162, which is three times more than a month earlier (53 deaths in June).

Rosstat updated the data on mortality from COVID-19 in June. According to the updated data, the total number of registered deaths from COVID-19 (in all four categories) was 12,335 people, while according to the previous estimate of Rosstat there were 11,917 people.

In total, according to Rosstat, the overall mortality rate in January-July amounted to 1.13 million people, which is 5.4% higher than the same period last year. Natural population decline for seven months of the year reached 316.3 thousand people. In the context of border closures due to a pandemic, the migration inflow will not be able to compensate for the decline, due to which the total population of Russia will decrease by the end of 2020. According to government estimates, the decline in the country's population will be the maximum in 14 years and will reach 158 thousand people.

According to the operational headquarters, since the beginning of the pandemic, 1,015,105 infections have been registered in Russia . The total number of deaths was 17 649.

Edited by Tomasz
  • Like 2
  • Great Response! 2

On 9/6/2020 at 7:09 PM, Rob Kramer said:

I am currently taking about 19 supplements most days. Most doctors will tell you that you are just peeing them out in expensive pee. Actually all my supplements are inexpensive. I cannot trust my food for all of my nutrients. Food requires a lot of variety. Fresh vegetables are hard to keep on hand. My favorite food for nutrition is vegetable beef soup, also chili and bean soups etc. I do not eat a lot of meat or fish but more chicken. That is mainly due to the price to value. I do love ground beef though. Whenever I find a good salad bar I go nuts on it. Unfortunately we have none in my area. Ruby Tuesday went out of business here. My wife just told me that no one is allowed to have salad bars anymore. Some of my supplements are specifically targeted to protect against COVID19. 

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

Most people who are HIV+ have barely detectable viral loads (with Tx).

Are you going to say they don't have HIV, and are willing to have unprotected sex with them?  Probably not, because a positive test is a positive test. 

Diagnosis doesn't always tell you prognosis.

Interestingly the gay community in California ( I don't know about other states) was able to stop any HIV patients from having sex with unknowing partners. In other words they didn't have to wear a penis mask (condom). They are free to infect as many partners as they wish.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partner_notification#:~:text=Involuntary partner notification. In Michigan and Indiana%2C individuals,of patients who have tested positive for HIV.

• Like 1

(edited)

I think the hard part with vitamins is taking to many at once. But there cheaper now so even peeing them out is cheap insurance.  Having to much is good but too little is bad. I try to evenly space my nutrition but I'd say protein and carb in morning, fruit so vitamin and fibers lunch , and vegetables with a healthy fat evening. Then a multi vitamin or calcium/d + a vit c pill at a random time. Try only to snack on fruit or nuts outside of the 3 meals. 

Edit. And I try and get a green tea in most days. Also most fats come with protein so dinner could be counted as protein / fiber probably making the morning or evening best for vitamin pills . Fats raise blood sugar the least and last the longest , protein raise more and last less than fat and carbs highest spike and shortest duration so ideally a regular intake of good fats like a fish nut or avocado would keep blood sugars most stable but that doesnt help on the vitamin and mineral side. (I'm not diabetic I just have learnt high blood sugars are oxidative and insulin release open fat storage so to loose weight without exercise sugar intake is monitored) 

Edited by Rob Kramer
  • Great Response! 2

On 9/5/2020 at 4:33 PM, Tomasz said:

I know the article is from the controversial RT. However, I would like to note that if this is true, it puts the results of the fight against the coronavirus in the US in a different light. At the same time, it is worth considering whether the American liberal elite has resorted to such manipulation to remove Trump from power. Personally, given how Trump has been attacked for many years, I can believe it. If this is true, this is also an example of how the Russian RT is actually able to influence the results of the American elections, because if it is true, in my opinion it is a bit shocking.

Article

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/499816-positive-covid-virus-contagious/

By Peter Andrews, Irish science journalist and writer based in London. He has a background in the life sciences, and graduated from the University of Glasgow with a degree in genetics

It has been revealed that the standard tests being used in the US to diagnose Covid-19 cases are far too sensitive, with the vast majority of people marked down as being positive actually turning out to be negative.

Top US virologists have been stunned by revelations about the laxity of the US Covid testing regimen. It turns out that tests that deliver a simple binary “positive or negative” result are not fit for purpose, as they tell us nothing about the contagiousness of each person.

Data from three US states – New York, Nevada and Massachusetts – shows that when the amount of the virus found in a person is taken into account, up to 90 percent of people who have tested positive should actually have been negative, as they are carrying only tiny amounts of the virus, are not contagious, pose no risk to others, and have no need to isolate.

This means that only a fraction of the daily “cases” being reported so hysterically in the mainstream media are actual, bona fide Covid-19 sufferers, and need treatment and to separate themselves from others.

It’s a sensitive issue

So how could this have happened? The answer has to do with the sensitivity of PCR (Polymerase chain reaction) tests for Covid, which it turns out can be ramped up according to the taste of the testing companies. Most testing companies have chosen the outrageously high sensitivity limit of 40 PCR cycles – meaning that the DNA in a sample is exponentially increased 40 times in order to amplify its signal.

But using such a ridiculously sensitive test means that the faintest traces of a dead virus, or even leftovers from previous infections, can result in a positive. Professor Juliet Morrison, a University of California virologist, said that even a limit of 35 PCR cycles is too high, let alone 40. She said she was “shocked that people would think that 40 could represent a positive.” But apparently, pretty much everyone in the US Covid brain trust took exactly that on faith.

So the scale of the pandemic ‘problem’ is actually much smaller than we’ve been led to believe – about a tenth of what all the politicians and media have been using to justify the lockdowns, the quarantines, the mass testing. Some may be shocked that the scale of the problem is so much smaller than assumed. But for a seasoned ignorer of any and all statistics that contain Covid ‘cases’, there are no surprises here. The truth is, there was never any reason to be confident in such figures. The FDA has only now been forced to concede that they have no idea how different testing companies determine which the positive and negative tests are: they just accept whatever data they are given.

What these findings bring is absolute assurance that the testing to this point has been an utter waste of time, and that not one statistic concerning this pandemic – from cases to deaths to infection rates – can be believed. But it should not have taken some journalist to ask the right question to discover this: a bit of common sense would have been enough. What is it going to take for these professional virologists to drop their assumptions and models, and just start acting based on the facts at hand?

Scrap test and trace

It’s a virus so deadly, you need a test to tell whether you have it or not. So goes the refrain of many lockdown skeptics, Covidiots and anti-maskers, of whom I am an indignant supporter. Something has gone… not just wrong, but totally haywire... when the might of the world’s scientific establishment is trained with the zeal of a Witchfinder General on one particular microscopic particle. Not even a particularly dangerous particle; the latest data show it is the eighth most common cause of death in England, and it doesn’t make the top ten in Wales.

Meanwhile, in Wuhan, the original source of this disease, the pool parties are in full swing. They don’t seem to be too worried about PCR tests or contact tracing, or even the virus itself. The Chinese government says that their supreme lockdown was so awesome that they now have zero Covid: a biological impossibility. Maybe they just stopped testing, and decided to get on with their lives. Everyone else should take a leaf out of their book.

Trump is in charge so any inaccuracies in testing is on him. With just a fraction of the population exposed, hospitals around the nation quit treating patients with elective surgery. Need a hip? Need a new knee? It ain’t gonna happen. 
In my county, I repeat county, almost 100 have died with around 6,000 infected. So your take away is to go to church, skip the mask, go to a restaurant and talk about your constitutional abuse. No thanks, I will stay inside and survive.

• Great Response! 1