Dan Warnick

Class Act: Bet You've Never Seen A President Do This.

• Upvote 2

Might as well post this video here as well because, why not?  You gotta luv America!  Make sure to read the first comment after the video on YouTube (I'll paste a copy at the bottom, too).

🦅🇺🇸Despite me being a black man and a veteran, I am willing to wager this won't be allowed to remain posted as a comment, and my voice will be silenced. I used to live in Chicago before things got too crazy; once the homicide count broke 1,000 it was time to move my family out of the warzone, that has become the city I once loved. And it wasn't because of caucasian cops doing the killing! Look what the black community, before BLM, has done to: Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, Atlanta, Newark, etc. As a Black American.... I don't identify as "African American", because I put nothing before my Nation. Lets be real.... BLM IS HARMING COMMUNITIES OF COLOR. Know you can't get too many of us together without ignorant s*** happening, especially when these riots are being run by kids instead of reputable academics and upstanding citizens. Police Officers have one of the hardest and most under-recognized jobs in the country. Often times in major cities, areas can't even be policed, due to fear of retaliation.... because of gang infiltration in the departments. The entire campaign to "defund the police" is not just an exercise in insanity, but an attempt by gangs to seize control. As a person of color.... I think people who aren't need to stop making matters worse by virtue signaling and pretending to be a white-savior, and stop trying to speak on behalf of people of color; because if one's not a POC, everything they say on the matter is Libtarded White-noise. Allow me to help you understand BLM. If black people, or any other group, actually cared about their lives; wouldn't it be evidenced by their actions? Not getting addicted to drugs & alcohol, raising one's children, working hard and saving money, not becoming criminals, etc. I used to live in Chicago until things became too crazy, after the homicide rate broke 1,000 in a single year; it became like a warzone, and it wasn't caucasian cops doing the killing either. It was then that I understood white flight. Let's be honest; not all lives are equally valuable....especially when the world is a better place as a result of someone's existence, as opposed to worse off as a result of someone's existence. There are good and bad people everywhere, yet stereotypes exist for a reason and tend to reflect objective reality and statistics.... not in spite of them. (Black P. Stone Nation, Almighty Vice Lord Nation, Four Corner Hustlers, Black Disciples, Black Guerrilla Family, Black Hebrew Israelites, Black Mafia, Black Mafia Family, Black Spades, Bloods, Black P. Stones, Bounty Hunter Bloods, Nine Trey Gangsters, Pirus, Sex Money Murda, United Blood Nation, Chambers Brothers, Columbia Point Dawgs, The Council, Crips, East Nashville Crips, Grape Street Watts Crips, Rollin' 30s Harlem Crips, Rollin 60's Neighborhood Crips, Venice Shoreline Crips, D.C. Blacks, Decepticons, Errol Flynns, The Family, Folk Nation, Gangster Disciples, OutLaw Gangster Disciples, Hidden Valley Kings, KUMI 415, Lucerne Street Doggz, Miami Boys, Mickey Cobras, Orchard Park Trailblazers, People Nation, Savage Nomads, Savage Skulls, Somali Outlaws, Supreme Team, Westmob, Young Boys Inc.) ....Et cetera ad nauseam.... These domestic terrorist organizations, many of which are anarchistic in nature; deal in Human Trafficking, Weapons Trafficking, Drug Trafficking, and countless acts of violence and evil. And these groups wouldn't exist if it weren't for complicit and culpable friends and family members; because the greatest problem facing the black community, is the black community. And the same could be said for the Hispanic community which suffers from the worse of them as well: (18th Street gang, Almighty Saints, Barrio Azteca, Cali Cartel, Dominicans Don't Play, Folk Nation, Fresno Bulldogs, Ghetto Brothers, Gulf Cartel, Hermanos de Pistoleros Latinos, Jalisco New Generation Cartel, Jheri Curls, Juárez Cartel, La Familia Michoacana, La Línea, La Raza Nation, Latin Counts, Latin Eagles, Latin Kings, Los Mexicles, Los Solidos, Los Zetas, Maniac Latin Disciples, Marielitos, Medellín Cartel, Mexican Mafia, Mexikanemi, MS-13 (Mara Salvatrucha), Ñetas, Norteños, Nuestra Familia, People Nation, Puro Tango Blast, Savage Nomads, Savage Skulls, Sinaloa Cartel, Beltrán-Leyva Cartel, Spanish Cobras, Spanish Gangster Disciples, Sureños, 38th Street gang, The Avenues, Azusa 13, Culver City Boys 13, El Monte Flores 13, Florencia 13, Logan Heights Gang, OVS, Playboys, Puente 13, Santa Monica 13, Temple Street, Toonerville Rifa 13, Varrio Nuevo Estrada, Venice 13, Westside Locos 13, White Fence, Texas Syndicate, Tijuana Cartel, Trinitario, Vatos Locos, etc.) Blacks are less than 15% of the population and on average commit over 34% of the annual national crime rate. And hispanics are just shy of 18% of the population and almost average half of all crimes at a 47% average. These are facts.... regardless of feelings; just as the justice system isn't biased, but reflective of unfortunate and unnecessary realities. Just like the fact that there are Russian and Israeli weapons being used on American streets by these evil groups; both AK-47s and Uzis are ubiquitous. I know we should be tolerant of cultures; but correct me if I am wrong.....criminality is apart of theirs. Many of these marchers and rioters are gang affiliated and had to murder innocent people just to join their gang. If someone supports Antifa or their subdivision BLM.... Then they are truly out of touch with reality.... and on the wrong side of history. Ps. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson have been a hindrance to the Civil Rights Movement since the signing of the Civil Liberties Act of 1965. .....these youths are dishonoring the memory and legacy of Dr. King! --------------------------------------------------------- This will probably be censored/deleted, so feel free to screenshot and share.

Show less

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

@Dan Warnick

The President is a capitalist businessman, inherent in that belief is that fee is for service and nobody works for free. The spontaneous gesture of tipping the bell-boy is ingrained in that culture.  It is also a display of good manners.

I don't think he realized that he was being filmed.  It looked to me to be purely spontaneous.  Very nice. You don't see Hillary Clinton doing that, now do you?  (Remember the gaffe where she ate a meal in some restaurant and left no tip for the waitress?) (Then again, the waitress was one of the "deplorables," someone who had no money and therefore could be ignored. No class, Hillary.)

Edited by Jan van Eck
in is chxned to "is"
  • Upvote 3

(edited)

51 minutes ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

You posted the wrong video

You didn't watch the whole video, did you Yoshi-san?  Please do us a solid and read all of this.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/04/exclusive-nearly-700-u-s-veterans-issue-open-letter-in-support-of-trump/

Nearly 700 American veterans have issued an open letter affirming their support of President Trump against establishment media attacks weeks before the 2020 presidential election.

This week, The Atlantic journalist Jeffrey Goldberg published a story citing anonymous sources, claiming that Trump did not want to visit the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery at the site of Battle of Belleau Wood in 2018. The story, citing those anonymous sources, claims Trump called the cemetery “filled with losers” and referred to fallen soldiers who died at Belleau Wood as “suckers.”

In an open letter obtained exclusively by Breitbart News, about 674 veterans wrote that their support for Trump, against attacks by the establishment media, remains unwavering because of his record of supporting the United States military and ending foreign wars.

“Recent baseless media attacks against President Trump from anonymous sources are just another example of the depths to which the President’s opponents are willing to descend to divide the nation and meddle in this election,” the veterans write.

“Anyone who knows President Trump has seen his love and reverence for our military and veterans. That is why we, veterans from every generation, are writing today to reaffirm our support for President Trump,” they continue:

We heard these same attacks in 2018 immediately following the President’s trip to Paris, and they are just as fake now as they were then. The false allegations center on the President’s canceled trip to a military cemetery, which has been proven to be a “bad weather call” made for safety and security reasons. This has been proven by internal White House emails from the time, as well as by documents from the U.S. Navy, which clearly described weather as the reason for the cancellation. While the media relied on four anonymous individuals to manufacture the story, many more current and former White House officials have stepped forward and, on the record, refuted these baseless allegations. These on-the-record voices include the Secret Service agent in charge of the President’s detail and John Bolton – a vocal critic of the President – who described the “bad weather call” in his book and now says he did not hear the President say the things being attributed to him. No one should take this story seriously.

Throughout his administration, President Trump has consistently stood by our men and women in uniform and cared for them once they have returned to civilian life. From groundbreaking legislation that provides veterans with real and permanent health care choice, to the largest-ever investment in the United States military, to his firm commitment to preventing endless wars and bringing troops home, President Trump has demonstrated his unwavering support for America’s service members time and time again. Moreover, he has spent countless hours as president visiting battlefields and cemeteries, honoring Gold Star families and comforting them in their grief, and praising wounded warriors and honoring their sacrifice.

The veterans condemn Democrat presidential candidate Joe Biden’s record on military and veterans issues, writing “the Mainstream Media hurled this baseless attack against President Trump because they know Joe Biden’s record simply does not stand up to scrutiny, and they seek to distract the American people from that fact.”

The veterans continue:

Under the Obama-Biden Administration, the Department of Veterans Affairs was a disaster and our military was decimated. Today, Joe Biden is running on a radical left-wing agenda that would further weaken America’s security and standing in the world. Joe Biden’s friends in the media know he does not deserve the support of our nation’s service members, so they have fabricated a total lie in a desperate attempt to attack their opponent.

The American people have learned to discount lies spewed by anonymous sources and paraded around by a biased media bent on destroying the President. President Trump’s tireless efforts to strengthen and support the military community are a part of his indisputable record. He has done more for our nation’s service members and veterans than any previous administration. The veteran community firmly rejects these lies from the mainstream media, and we stand by our Commander-in-Chief, now, and on Election Day.

The full open letter can be read here:

https://www.scribd.com/document/474859595/American-Veterans-Open-Letter#fullscreen&from_embed

image.thumb.png.018c2dd3911db7e3688a2d582d7ce3a8.png

American Veterans Open Letter by John Binder

Trump, along with first lady Melania Trump, has called The Atlantic story untrue, do a number of White House officials who were on the trip. Those officials include Jordan Karem, Stephen Miller, Johnny DeStefano, Sarah Sanders, Hogan Gidley, Dan Scavino, and John Bolton.

“It was a totally fake story, and that was confirmed by many people who were actually there,” Trump said.

The story came as Trump has promised to bring thousands of American troops home from Afghanistan.

Unlike Trump, who has long opposed the Iraq War and the invasion of Afghanistan, Biden has supported a long list of foreign interventions by the U.S. that have sent American troops overseas without a timeline of when they will return home.

Former President George W. Bush led the U.S. into war in Afghanistan and Iraq, with more than 4,500 Americans dying in Iraq — including more than 3,500 killed in combat — and up to 205,000 Iraqi citizens dying in the war since March 2003.

In total, Bush’s post-9/11 wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and intervention in Pakistan have resulted in the deaths of between 480,000 and 507,000 people — including nearly 7,000 American soldiers who had deployed to the regions.

Biden voted for the Iraq War and supported U.S. nation-building in Afghanistan. Biden also opposed the U.S. raid that killed al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden, claiming that the risks were “too high.”

Edited by Dan Warnick
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

For the latest on the next stimulus and relief package from Congress, let's go directly to the source.

Copying @Rodent (yes, I'm pretty sure you're lurking under the radar somewhere) because she is such a fan of MAXINE WATERS.  (Please don't hurt me, Rodent 😉)

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

@Dan Warnick

The President is a capitalist businessman, inherent in that belief is that fee is for service and nobody works for free. The spontaneous gesture of tipping the bell-boy is ingrained in that culture.  It is also a display of good manners.

I don't think he realized that he was being filmed.  It looked to me to be purely spontaneous.  Very nice. You don't see Hillary Clinton doing that, now do you?  (Remember the gaffe where she ate a meal in some restaurant and left no tip for the waitress?) (Then again, the waitress was one of the "deplorables," someone who had no money and therefore could be ignored. No class, Hillary.)

It would be nice if he was tipping from money earned by genuinely beneficial contributions to the society, not by chain frauds and scams. Food for thought. 

• Downvote 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, Yoshiro Kamamura said:

It would be nice if he was tipping from money earned by genuinely beneficial contributions to the society, not by chain frauds and scams. Food for thought. 

Yoshi, it is rare that I hit a post with the red-arrow downvote, but you consistently go too far.  Mr. Trump is paid a salary, I think the amount is $400,000 a year.  He has ample income from his job to hand tips to bell-boys.  Knock it off with the gratuitous insults. You are really wearing thin with the diatribes. 

I am not going to engage with you further.  You have lost all credibility on this Forum. 

Edited by Jan van Eck
spelling error
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1