Ward Smith

The storming of the Reichstag

new normal gleichschaltung or the storming of the reichstag building-on-29-august-2020/

On March 21, 1933, the Nazi-controlled Reichstag passed a law making it a crime to speak out against the government. The “Regulations of the Reich President for Defense from Treacherous Attacks against the Government of the National Uprising” made even the slightest expression of dissent from Nazi ideology a criminal offense. This new law, among other totalitarian measures, was part of a process known as Gleichschaltung … the process of achieving rigid and total ideological coordination and uniformity in politics, culture, and private communication by forcibly repressing (or eliminating) independence and freedom of thought and expression.

GloboCap hasn’t done anything that heavy-handed in the course of rolling out the New Normal totalitarianism, but that’s mainly because they do not have to. When you control the vast majority of the global corporate media, you don’t need to pass a lot of ham-fisted laws banning all dissent from your totalitarian ideology. This isn’t the 1930s, after all. Over the last ninety years, the arts of propaganda, disinformation, and perception management have advanced to a point that even Goebbels couldn’t have imagined.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

This isn’t the 1930s, after all. Over the last ninety years, the arts of propaganda, disinformation, and perception management have advanced to a point that even Goebbels couldn’t have imagined.

All true, unfortunately.  It is up to the public to remain vigilant, and to protect our liberties. 

Interestingly, at the time of the commencement of WWII, some 16% of the US population was first-generation German.  At that time, European (and Asian, on the East Coast) languages were the languages spoken at home.  You don't see that today as the children rapidly become acculturated, a problem for nationalists in places such as Basque Country and Quebec.  While a minority of US-resident Germans were Nazi adherents, the bulk were either apolitical or ashamed that a Hitler figure had taken over their home country.  Nonetheless, the ambivalence within the US German community acted as a brke on Rosevelt entering into the European conflict. 

The US did not (at least, not first) declare war on Germany.  It was Hitler that declared war on the US, that being after the Pearl Harbour attack.  Was that Hitler's greatest maistake, one made by paranoia and assorted mental illnesses?  Probably.  Would Roosevelt have brought the USA into the war against Germany if Hitler had not declared war?  Probably not.  Ther was no real support for it in the Congress or with the American people. 

These are interesting dynamics, all before the age of media disinformation.  George Bush was able to bring the US public on board in the war against Saddam by the use of the media.  Why would Americans go spend their blood and treasure on some ungrateful populations in the Middle East?  There is (and was) no logic in it, but the cheering went on nonetheless.  I put that down to clever propaganda manipulation. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

new normal gleichschaltung or the storming of the reichstag building-on-29-august-2020/

This article by CJ Hopkins does a good job of showing how the Berlin government deliberately setup a "False Flag Event" by letting a very small group of radicals cause a disturbance and having the media already there to highlight it.

August 1st Berlin Demonstration – 1.3 million attendees per the police count.

We know this number, because the Berlin police took a count and stated that it was 1.3 million.  Plus, the video observations bear this out.

August 29th Berlin Demonstration – Between 1.5 – 3 million estimated attendees.

This was THE LARGEST DEMONSTRATION in Berlin history.

While many videos substantiate the numbers, the accounting was derived from aerial photographs.  With aerial photographs, a small segment of a grid can be counted, then multiplied by the number of grids squares on the plot.

However, many parts of the crowds were hidden by trees.  This makes it hard to verify a grid count.  That is why you see the estimate go to 3 million. 

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. discusses Berlin in this video.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/season-2-episode-1-of-truth-with-robert-f-kennedy-jr/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kv9-9UinkvM&feature=youtu.be

• Upvote 4

(edited)

I using a cell phone to watch what is going on in US society. This topic is brings up old memories...my grandfather once gave me insight to that time... he escaped Germany during the Jewish roundup/nightmare

Google the Red Scare Wikipedia it opens up with the following

The wide spread fear of potential communism or anarchism..One only has to look across the US to see the state of Anarchy being supported by a few Democratic state's..

Draw your own conclusions...

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

All true, unfortunately.  It is up to the public to remain vigilant, and to protect our liberties. 

Interestingly, at the time of the commencement of WWII, some 16% of the US population was first-generation German.  At that time, European (and Asian, on the East Coast) languages were the languages spoken at home.  You don't see that today as the children rapidly become acculturated, a problem for nationalists in places such as Basque Country and Quebec.  While a minority of US-resident Germans were Nazi adherents, the bulk were either apolitical or ashamed that a Hitler figure had taken over their home country.  Nonetheless, the ambivalence within the US German community acted as a brke on Rosevelt entering into the European conflict. 

The US did not (at least, not first) declare war on Germany.  It was Hitler that declared war on the US, that being after the Pearl Harbour attack.  Was that Hitler's greatest maistake, one made by paranoia and assorted mental illnesses?  Probably.  Would Roosevelt have brought the USA into the war against Germany if Hitler had not declared war?  Probably not.  Ther was no real support for it in the Congress or with the American people. 

These are interesting dynamics, all before the age of media disinformation.  George Bush was able to bring the US public on board in the war against Saddam by the use of the media.  Why would Americans go spend their blood and treasure on some ungrateful populations in the Middle East?  There is (and was) no logic in it, but the cheering went on nonetheless.  I put that down to clever propaganda manipulation. 

Right wingers just seem to love war just like the Russian population. Justification being sketchy is a very small hurdle. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 4

911 put us in a very bad mood. We trusted our leaders to have all the best information on whatever happened and the best response. Bill Clinton could have grabbed or killed Sadam Hussein but decided it was not a good idea. W. Bush took the word of his advisors. Either that or he just went along with a false narrative for his own reasons. Such as to avenge a supposed plot against his father. The Yellow Cake and weapons of mass destruction turned out to be a lie. Former General and first Black Secretary of State agreed. I don't really think that those who supported the Middle East Wars are to blame, but most veterans today think that we paid too high a price for whatever we were trying to accomplish. It was like Vietnam all over again. 

I supported Goldwater against Johnson and I think he would have done a lot of bombing but never would have sent in large numbers of ground troops. He would have made the communists pay for their gains and gotten out. Goldwater was an air force reserve general labeled a maniac by the mainstream media who backed the real maniac L.B.J. 

American leftists were very opinionated and active in opposing war on the communist aggressors. They were less active in opposing war against Iraqis and Afghanistan etc. 

Hillary Clinton guided the conflict against Gaddafi in Libya and Assad in Syria. Assad is the only leader in the Middle East, I know of, to protect Christians. Gaddafi was popular among many in Libya. Hillary's choice to destroy Gaddafi made no sense to me. I never understood the true motivation she had. I suspect that financial gain played a role somehow. 

https://www.globalresearch.ca/libya-ten-things-about-gaddafi-they-dont-want-you-to-know/5414289

In both regions we made the enemy pay a very high price and paid a very high price ourselves. I would like to see some opinions whether or not we accomplished enough to spend enormous amounts of American blood and money. 

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

911 put us in a very bad mood.

I am glad that Ron and Jan brought up 9/11 and Bush and past events, because Friday is the 19th anniversary of the 9/11/01 event.  Community Member "Boat"...I can't understand why he tries to make this conversation a left-right issue...he must be a troll sock-puppet for the party...I wonder if he is on the payroll.

This is worth watching. 

“Architects and Engineers: Solving the Mystery of Building 7 - w/ Ed Asner”

“Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth” will be having a FREE online event during the next 3 days.

https://www.ae911truth.org/justicerising

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nyogTsrsgI

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

In both regions we made the enemy pay a very high price and paid a very high price ourselves. I would like to see some opinions whether or not we accomplished enough to spend enormous amounts of American blood and money. 

Of course not.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

I am glad that Ron and Jan brought up 9/11 and Bush and past events, because Friday is the 19th anniversary of the 9/11/01 event.  Community Member "Boat"...I can't understand why he tries to make this conversation a left-right issue...he must be a troll sock-puppet for the party...I wonder if he is on the payroll.

This is worth watching. 

“Architects and Engineers: Solving the Mystery of Building 7 - w/ Ed Asner”

“Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth” will be having a FREE online event during the next 3 days.

https://www.ae911truth.org/justicerising

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nyogTsrsgI

Your buddy James Corbett has numerous videos about 9/11 worth reviewing. The most recent I watched was "Lucky Larry" collecting more than he was insured for, when the insurance contracts themselves weren't even signed by 9/11. That and insuring the buildings for double what the Port Authority had them insured for to begin with. Prescient prophets involved?  

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Your buddy James Corbett has numerous videos about 9/11 worth reviewing. The most recent I watched was "Lucky Larry" collecting more than he was insured for, when the insurance contracts themselves weren't even signed by 9/11. That and insuring the buildings for double what the Port Authority had them insured for to begin with. Prescient prophets involved?  

I am grinning.  I like the guy too.  He puts out some good stuff, always referenced.

5 minute Official 9/11 Story

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

I am grinning.  I like the guy too.  He puts out some good stuff, always referenced.

Never happened, right?

Some assume that Trump is a war monger but he has done wonders in the Middle East IMHO. He has strengthened our relationship with Israel. Lessened our troops in danger there. Established peace agreements between Israel The United Arab Emirates, and now Bahrain. I am praying for a domino effect and the Peace of Israel and the entire Middle East.

The Middle East has had a gigantic population boom since WW1 and is now losing most of the profit from its energy resources. It needs to move on. Israel now has enough natural gas to meet its energy needs itself. 

President Trump has been nominated for a Pulitzer Prize for Peace. I am sure he will not get it though. 

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

Cocaine and pink haired strippers? You telling me I've been spending my weekends the same as al-Qaida?

• Haha 2
  • Rolling Eye 2

10 minutes ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

Cocaine and pink haired strippers? You telling me I've been spending my weekends the same as al-Qaida?

That's funny!  Great line!

Here is an interview with one of the highjacker's girlfriend who worked at a strip club. 

Daniel Hopsicker did some excellent research on this group of hijackers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

14 minutes ago, Tom Nolan said:

That's funny!  Great line!

Here is an interview with one of the highjacker's girlfriend who worked at a strip club. 

Daniel Hopsicker did some excellent research on this group of hijackers.

I like to do open mic stand up comedy from time to time. One of my better bits is called "A Stripper Named al-Qaida".

"Coming up on stage at bada bing, it's the girl you can't ignore, she'll terrorize your wallet, she'll bomb your bank account, you'll loose your head for... al-qaida!"

Can't wait till this virus is over, been spending time working on a bunch of new bits :D

Edited by Strangelovesurfing
  • Haha 2

(edited)

On 9/10/2020 at 8:05 AM, Ward Smith said:

..............the process of achieving rigid and total ideological coordination and uniformity in politics, culture, and private communication by forcibly repressing (or eliminating) independence and freedom of thought and expression.

The same culture has been adopted in Japan with outstanding results..........However........... From a course, "Japan and South Korea Development and Management", Japan is facing a problem of generation gap........ The excellent or extraordinary effort of older generations could not be kept up by the younger generations who are trained to only follow orders, should have no personal opinion but flock thinking.......... Same with Germany and many other countries in the world, especially in cities or governments, helped by the same countries..........

In a nutshell, started off with kind initial intention of uniting the people under same aim same direction of hearts, same effort etc......... we have produced low ability to think work force, flow with the crowd behavior, and low problem solving skill but problems endorsing unconsciously because that's what others are doing.......... and massive unresolved problems that could be rolling to become worse off unknowingly............. over the span of 30 or 40 years............. How much time do we prepare to use to make things right again?

image.png.741a42b44c23e9537d56353609bf7b9a.png

On 9/10/2020 at 10:39 PM, Jan van Eck said:

While a minority of US-resident Germans were Nazi adherents, the bulk were either apolitical or ashamed that a Hitler figure had taken over their home country. 

Not sure if the movie "Captain America" is popular........ but in the movie, one ambitious military scientist and his operation could be suffice to sacrifice the whole national security of the United States of America...........

Another movie, "The Sum of All Fear", mentioned that "Hitler was stupid to be in war with Russia and America on his own. He should make them fight against each other".............. Judging from the current scenario where America is made a joke by having all big countries in the world as enemies, Nazi follower(s) might have taken the suggestion seriously as wise move............ with skewed intention.........

image.png.7d39ee96c34c899d4da6e7bdab150567.png

Edited by specinho
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Actually I think the international community is now more fearful of China than America. It, of course, should be. Marxists are very widespread worldwide though so anything can happen. China has a lot of money to throw around at various influence makers to get backing for their goals. I say China is going down though. America is at risk from within too, but I think it will do well in the long run. We have a lot more admirable values even though we don't always live up to them. 

• Like 1

On 9/10/2020 at 7:59 PM, ronwagn said:

Gaddafi was popular among many in Libya. Hillary's choice to destroy Gaddafi made no sense to me. I never understood the true motivation she had.

In fairness Ron this maybe a belated payback for Pan Am Flight 103 (Lockerbie bombing) which was a Gaddafi sanctioned act of terrorism killing 259 people, mostly Americans.

Sometimes it takes many years to get the opportunity for that revenge, and he was a clear opponent of all things American.

(edited)

7 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

In fairness Ron this maybe a belated payback for Pan Am Flight 103 (Lockerbie bombing) which was a Gaddafi sanctioned act of terrorism killing 259 people, mostly Americans.

Sometimes it takes many years to get the opportunity for that revenge, and he was a clear opponent of all things American.

This is the way I remember it. What would Gaddafi's motive be? He was cooperative ever since he almost got killed by an American missile. He did pay the victims, so that should have protected him from attack by America. 

I would like more info and opinions. 

https://www.warhistoryonline.com/instant-articles/america-ended-iran-iraq-war-shooting-iranian-plane-blaming-iran-m.html

I always thought that Libyan oil was the real motive.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_reserves_in_Libya

Edited by ronwagn

Here is a ten minute video which summarizes aspects of Libya.

“Libya War: What They Don’t Want You to Know”

https://www.corbettreport.com/libya-war-what-they-dont-want-you-to-know/

James and JoAnne Moriarty are in the above video.  I remember when they were in my area putting on talks trying to get the word out.

Here is a list of resources about the Libya scenario.

https://www.corbettreport.com/?s=libya