cv

Permian in for Prosperous and Bright Future

The Permian Basin’s future is prosperous and bright.

That’s what the Permian Strategic Partnership (PSP) stated in its latest report, which was posted on the organization’s website on Thursday.

According to the PSP, the region contains more than 92.3 billion barrels of oil, which it noted is about 38 times the proven reserves of Alaska, and nearly 300 trillion cubic feet of natural gas, which it said is enough to meet U.S. household demand for 60 years.

“When these resources are combined with the concerted effort to harness more wind and solar to power fast-growing states as well as local operations, it’s easy to see why the Permian Basin will remain an energy epicenter for decades to come,” the PSP stated in the report.

“Historic trends and data demonstrate that production will not only return to pre-2020 levels but surpass previous records, further solidifying the Permian Basin’s position as one of the top energy producing regions in the world,” the PSP added in the report.

The organization warned, however, that while continued energy production growth in the Permian Basin “is a certainty”, the investments in local infrastructure “necessary to accompany that growth are less certain”.

“Without smart and proactive investment in the region’s roads, pipelines, schools and housing, we will face a number of increased risks – from vehicular incidents to overcrowded schools,” the PSP stated.

“While some of these investments may be more complicated or take more time than others, they will all pay dividends to the families, communities, and industries operating in this region, particularly as it relates to ensuring their safety,” the PSP added.

Over the past decade, the Permian Basin has increasingly become one of the highest producing oilfields, and in 2019 claimed the title of being the highest producing oilfield in the world, the PSP highlighted. Despite the recent economic downturn, the region has produced, on average, 4.6 million barrels of oil and 16.4 million cubic feet of natural gas each day in 2020, according to the PSP.

The Permian Basin’s energy industry contributed nearly $7 billion in tax revenues and royalties, up to 550,000 direct and in-direct jobs and $91 billion toward local and state GDP in 2019, the PSP outlined in its latest report. From 2015 to 2019, individual average wages in the Permian Basin oil and gas industry were said by the PSP to range from $55,517 to $148,147 per year. Individual average wages in the Permian Basin’s wind industry were said to range from $91,998 to $112,758.

The PSP is a coalition of 20 leading Permian Basin energy companies who joined together to work in partnership with leaders across the region’s communities to address current and future challenges to the responsible development of the oil and natural gas resources of region, the organization’s website notes.

Headed by Tracee Bentley, who is the organization’s president and chief executive officer, and Donald Evans, who is the chairman of the group, the PSP’s mission is to strengthen and improve the quality of life for Permian Basin residents, according to its website.

• Great Response! 1

(edited)

5 hours ago, ceo_energemsier said:

The Permian Basin’s future is prosperous and bright.

That’s what the Permian Strategic Partnership (PSP) stated in its latest report, which was posted on the organization’s website on Thursday.

According to the PSP, the region contains more than 92.3 billion barrels of oil, which it noted is about 38 times the proven reserves of Alaska, and nearly 300 trillion cubic feet of natural gas, which it said is enough to meet U.S. household demand for 60 years.

“When these resources are combined with the concerted effort to harness more wind and solar to power fast-growing states as well as local operations, it’s easy to see why the Permian Basin will remain an energy epicenter for decades to come,” the PSP stated in the report.

“Historic trends and data demonstrate that production will not only return to pre-2020 levels but surpass previous records, further solidifying the Permian Basin’s position as one of the top energy producing regions in the world,” the PSP added in the report.

The organization warned, however, that while continued energy production growth in the Permian Basin “is a certainty”, the investments in local infrastructure “necessary to accompany that growth are less certain”.

“Without smart and proactive investment in the region’s roads, pipelines, schools and housing, we will face a number of increased risks – from vehicular incidents to overcrowded schools,” the PSP stated.

“While some of these investments may be more complicated or take more time than others, they will all pay dividends to the families, communities, and industries operating in this region, particularly as it relates to ensuring their safety,” the PSP added.

Over the past decade, the Permian Basin has increasingly become one of the highest producing oilfields, and in 2019 claimed the title of being the highest producing oilfield in the world, the PSP highlighted. Despite the recent economic downturn, the region has produced, on average, 4.6 million barrels of oil and 16.4 million cubic feet of natural gas each day in 2020, according to the PSP.

The Permian Basin’s energy industry contributed nearly $7 billion in tax revenues and royalties, up to 550,000 direct and in-direct jobs and $91 billion toward local and state GDP in 2019, the PSP outlined in its latest report. From 2015 to 2019, individual average wages in the Permian Basin oil and gas industry were said by the PSP to range from $55,517 to $148,147 per year. Individual average wages in the Permian Basin’s wind industry were said to range from $91,998 to $112,758.

The PSP is a coalition of 20 leading Permian Basin energy companies who joined together to work in partnership with leaders across the region’s communities to address current and future challenges to the responsible development of the oil and natural gas resources of region, the organization’s website notes.

Headed by Tracee Bentley, who is the organization’s president and chief executive officer, and Donald Evans, who is the chairman of the group, the PSP’s mission is to strengthen and improve the quality of life for Permian Basin residents, according to its website.

What do you expect the Permian Strategic Partnership to say?  They are more than a little biased.

If you go to their website it reads:

"The Permian Strategic Partnership (PSP) is a coalition of 20 leading Permian Basin energy companies who joined together to work in partnership with leaders across the region’s communities to address current and future challenges to the responsible development of the vast oil and natural gas resources of the Permian Basin in the states of New Mexico and Texas."

Their mission is to make money off oil, not help people.

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Rolling Eye 2

3 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

What do you expect the Permian Strategic Partnership to say?  They are more than a little biased.

If you go to their website it reads:

"The Permian Strategic Partnership (PSP) is a coalition of 20 leading Permian Basin energy companies who joined together to work in partnership with leaders across the region’s communities to address current and future challenges to the responsible development of the vast oil and natural gas resources of the Permian Basin in the states of New Mexico and Texas."

Their mission is to make money off oil, not help people.

Isnt everyone's mission to make money from something? Even non profits have to make money to help others !!!!!!

Saint Enthalpic preach hypocrisy elsewhere if you dont like people making money! Are you the Great White Sadhu of the North? hahaha

• Upvote 3

Make all the money you want with no flaring, no exports beyond energy independence. That still leaves a huge market for FF in the US. 
Don’t fight water testing, embrace and enhance it. Capture carbon and bury it while using as much wind and solar as possible. 
I think this is a reasonable approach to FF’s future. 
Like oil should be required to pay for old oil field restoration the wind and solar industry need to figure in recycling costs as these technologies roll over every 3 decades. 
46% of Americans make $30,000 and under. Who pays the healthcare for the 7 mbpd in petroleum exports beyond energy independance polluting our air. 

• Like 1

I don’t like the idea of a carbon tax other than for example big tech has huge data bases whose use creates pollution. They can pay 💰 for their negative impact on air, land and water. Think of it as a user fee for business that causes environmental harm. 
In trade legislation you expect other partners to match these efforts or face a penalty. This is how you avoid the “China” conundrum. 
When the politicians quit giving out deals for campaign contributions the 46% making $30,000 or under may eventually get a fair shake.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Boat said:

46% of Americans make $30,000 and under.

How many of those "Americans" are children and the aged? The median income in the US is over $68.7 thousand per year. My number is Here, where's your number? 

23 minutes ago, Boat said:

Who pays the healthcare for the 7 mbpd in petroleum exports beyond energy independance polluting our air. 

Polluting? The combustion products of hydrocarbons are H2O and CO2. Which of them is the pollutant? Incomplete combustion might give some carbon monoxide, as well as nitrous oxide. Is that the pollution? Asking for a friend

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Polluting? The combustion products of hydrocarbons are H2O and CO2. Which of them is the pollutant? Incomplete combustion might give some carbon monoxide, as well as nitrous oxide. Is that the pollution? Asking for a friend

You hate rare earth element usage for batteries but like catalytic converters for ICE cars.

Suck a tailpipe of a diesel truck if you think it is so clean - FYI it's not (PM, VOCs, etc.).

diesel.jpg

• Like 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

2 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

How many of those "Americans" are children and the aged? The median income in the US is over $68.7 thousand per year. My number is Here, where's your number? 

The CO2 Ward. Not trying to convince you of that, know I never will :) The main thing is that most governments actually listen to their planetary scientists, so the question is just how quickly they will act. In the article below, BP paints a grim picture for coal, gas, and oil:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-09-16/government-gas-plans-overlook-the-root-cause-of-the-problem/12666784?section=business

To quote: "only under the business-as-usual scenario does gas use rise significantly". 

My best guesstimate is that coal and oil have already peaked, gas will peak in 3-5 years. I do not see how Permian (or even future Australian LNG plants), can compete with the new gas supplies that are about to come from the Mediteranean, Africa, Russia, Qatar, Iran and Saudi Arabia? In each case, the costs are lower due to either weak currencies, better (lower-cost) resources, or proximity, and then there are Chinese Geopolitical interests. I can see literally trillions worth of stranded assets by the end of the decade. I think many big oil companies still have their heads in the sand and are in denial, despite the fact that covid has just given them a taste of what is to come? Of course, some oil companies (BP and Shell), are already making the transition to renewables, which will give the likes of Exxon and Chevron some breathing room, but I still don't see how they will be able to turn a profit unless they cut back on their capex as well. This "build it and they will come" approach has whiskers on it IMHO.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Wombat said:

The CO2 Ward. Not trying to convince you of that, know I never will :)

Not gonna lie, calling the substance that is responsible for virtually all life on earth a pollutant doesn't sit well with me. Not that I could convince you of that, it requiring scientific understanding and all… 😏

• Great Response! 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

You hate rare earth element usage for batteries but like catalytic converters for ICE cars.

Suck a tailpipe of a diesel truck if you think it is so clean - FYI it's not (PM, VOCs, etc.).

diesel.jpg

What a farce !!!!!! Not all diesel vehicles emit that black smoke. Unless you are driving one of those old trucks in say Bangladesh, India, Pakistan or some places like that. Some people in the US used this system on their trucks to emit the black smoke as a sign of protest some years ago. Stop spreading your deception of the facts!!!!

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 3

(edited)

42 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Not gonna lie, calling the substance that is responsible for virtually all life on earth a pollutant doesn't sit well with me. Not that I could convince you of that, it requiring scientific understanding and all… 😏

Edited by Boat
  • Rolling Eye 1

Does that make fire good or bad. Let’s read what the genius thinks. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Wombat said:

The CO2 Ward. Not trying to convince you of that, know I never will :) The main thing is that most governments actually listen to their planetary scientists, so the question is just how quickly they will act. In the article below, BP paints a grim picture for coal, gas, and oil:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-09-16/government-gas-plans-overlook-the-root-cause-of-the-problem/12666784?section=business

To quote: "only under the business-as-usual scenario does gas use rise significantly". 

My best guesstimate is that coal and oil have already peaked, gas will peak in 3-5 years. I do not see how Permian (or even future Australian LNG plants), can compete with the new gas supplies that are about to come from the Mediteranean, Africa, Russia, Qatar, Iran and Saudi Arabia? In each case, the costs are lower due to either weak currencies, better (lower-cost) resources, or proximity, and then there are Chinese Geopolitical interests. I can see literally trillions worth of stranded assets by the end of the decade. I think many big oil companies still have their heads in the sand and are in denial, despite the fact that covid has just given them a taste of what is to come? Of course, some oil companies (BP and Shell), are already making the transition to renewables, which will give the likes of Exxon and Chevron some breathing room, but I still don't see how they will be able to turn a profit unless they cut back on their capex as well. This "build it and they will come" approach has whiskers on it IMHO.

FYI:

LNG Terminal to Nearly Double Middle East Import Capacity

(Bloomberg) -- Kuwait aims to open what will be the Middle East’s largest import terminal for liquefied natural gas in March, according to two people familiar with the project.

The Al-Zour plant will allow Kuwait to receive 22 million tons of LNG (about 31 billion cubic meters) a year, almost doubling the region’s capacity.

The LNG market is expected to grow quickly in the next few decades as countries shift from oil and coal to cleaner energy. The global trade in LNG will probably increase to more than 1,000 bcm annually by 2035 from roughly 425 bcm today, according to BP Plc.

Kuwait is one of the world’s biggest oil exporters, shipping almost 2 million barrels a day, but pumps relatively little gas. The OPEC member produced 18.4 bcm of gas in 2019 and consumed 23.5 bcm, BP said in a report. It was the Middle East’s biggest importer last year and the 14th globally, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.

The Arab nation will use less than one-third of Al-Zour’s capacity until at least 2030, Bloomberg NEF calculates.

Contract Decision

The government is yet to decide whether it will keep a vessel currently used to receive LNG -- a floating storage and re-gasification unit called Golar Igloo with a capacity of 5.8 million tons per a year -- after the new terminal starts, said one of the people, who asked not to be named as they’re not authorized to speak to media.

Kuwait Integrated Petroleum Industries Co., a unit of state energy firm Kuwait Petroleum Corp., is responsible for selecting a company to operate and maintain Al-Zour for five years, and may make a decision in the coming weeks, said one of the people. Greek gas-grid operator Desfa SA is the only company to have submitted an offer, the person said.

South Korea’s Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co. and Korea Gas Corp. won a $2.9 billion contract to build the terminal in 2016.

KPC, Desfa, Hyundai E&C and Korea Gas didn’t immediately respond to requests for comment.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ceo_energemsier said:
15 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

diesel.jpg

What a farce !!!!!! Not all diesel vehicles emit that black smoke. Unless you are driving one of those old trucks in say Bangladesh, India, Pakistan or some places like that. Some people in the US used this system on their trucks to emit the black smoke as a sign of protest some years ago. Stop spreading your deception of the facts!!!!

Take a bite out of a windmill, or a solar panel and let us know how that goes........

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, ceo_energemsier said:

106909108_3044182752376925_5847944789632898660_n.jpg

9862e34b728e8403bf4352232775371ed9a011cf902a361f8be445f811d602fa.png

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Boat said:

Does that make fire good or bad. Let’s read what the genius thinks. 

It's good and bad.  I'll be running for office next term.  Expect many more answers like this rather clever one.

Although, if I run for Democrat office, I may be inclined to say all fire is bad.  I'll need to see which way the windmills are blowing at that time.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

A very good point has been brought up about Permian pollution. To put it in proper context, one absolutely has to compare it to the "Gold Standard" in clean, green energy. I think we would all agree that such honors go to California. 

Really? 

In 2018, California wildfires burned 1.97M acres of forest, emitting 68M tons of CO2 into the stratosphere that all sentient beings (and non-sentient ones too) share. The carbon particle count that year (calculated by a Berkley scientist) was said to be equivalent to all the energy (about 85% NG at the time) fed into the California statewide electricity grid. 

So far, in 2020, 3.1M acres have burned. California is just now entering peak fire season. This is said to be the "new normal." 

Not to pick on California but their carbon particle contribution to the world pollution seems to just keep going up--more each year. Not to beggar the issue, but this may actually be the "old normal." 

Scientists have looked at prehistoric data and stated that California has burned to the tune of 4M acres/year since the outgrowth of trees and shrubs about two-million years ago. No other geographically circumscribed area in the world can come close to matching this, so if you really want to get down and dirty, California has done more toward bringing on greenhouse gas induced climate change than any other place. 

The question has to arise: Should a carbon tax be issued country to country, state against state? I'm not out to slam California but I doubt that the Permian can come close to matching that long record of bringing an end to mammalian life. Existential truth may come down not to whether some idiot placed a smoker on his Ram diesel exhaust system, but whether or not someone removed deadwood from the forests.

Secondarily, should the rest of the world pay dearly for California's long and robust serial murder spree (strokes, heart attacks, COPD, childhood asthma) using the careless weapon of forest fire? During those hundreds of thousands of years of prehistoric burns of such gargantuan proportions, China, for example, was contributing almost nothing in the way of carbon particle pollution, nor was India.

Carbon pollution is nothing to be sneezed at. However, blame should be properly rationed out. Me? I strongly suspect the Sierra Club, by preaching against logging the California forests, has been responsible for more global climate change than most frackers.   

😉

• Great Response! 7
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

California is On Fire Again and it was Preventable.  Environmentalists are causing actual global warming with wildfires

For decades, traditional forest management was scientific and successful, until ideological, preservationist zealots wormed their way into government and began the 40-year overhaul of sound federal forest management through abuse of the Endangered Species Act and the no-use movement.

California Globe has talked with Rep. Tom McClintock (R-CA) numerous times about this very issue. McClintock has warned, “Our forests are now catastrophically overgrown, often carrying four times the number of trees the land can support.  In this stressed and weakened condition, our forests are easy prey for drought, disease, pestilence and fire.”

Traditional forest management had simple guidelines: thin the forest when it becomes too difficult to walk through; too many trees in the woods will compete with one another, because the best trees will grow at a slower rate.

Today, only privately managed forests are maintained through the traditional forest management practices: thinning, cutting, clearing, prescribed burns, and the disposal of the resulting woody waste.

And private lands do not suffer the wildfires the rest of the state does.

Yet the same climate change impacts private lands as public lands, but private forests are not burning down because they are properly managed. Or if a fire does break out on privately managed forest land, it is often extinguished more quickly and easily because the trees aren’t so close together, and the underbrush has been cleared away.

We are now living with the result of radical environmentalism ideology – that we should abandon our public lands to overpopulation, overgrowth, and in essence, benign neglect, McClintock said. “Forest fires, fueled by decades of pent up overgrowth are now increasing in their frequency and intensity and destruction.”

He added, “excess timber WILL come out of the forest in one of only two ways.  It is either carried out or it burns out.”

McClintock was able to pass legislation in 2018, which streamlined the environmental reviews for the Tahoe Basin. “The Forest Service regional manager told me it will take their review from 800 pages to 40 pages, and allow them to begin to get the forest there back to a sustainable level,” McClintock said.

The U.S. Forest Service used to be a profitable federal agency, McClintock said. “Up until the mid-1970’s, we managed our National Forests according to well-established and time-tested forest management practices.”

“But 40 years ago, we replaced these sound management practices with what can only be described as a doctrine of benign neglect,” McClintock said. “Ponderous, Byzantine laws and regulations administered by a growing cadre of ideological zealots in our land management agencies promised to “save the environment.”  The advocates of this doctrine have dominated our law, our policies, our courts and our federal agencies ever since.”

While California is on fire again, it isn’t difficult to look back on recent state policies under eight years of Gov. Jerry Brown, and now California’s current Governor Gavin Newsom, who served as Jerry Brown’s Lieutenant Governor.

Governor Brown claimed that devastating fires were the “new normal,” and openly supported Obama-era regulations which resulted in the new normal: an endless and devastating fire season every year.

Michael Shellenberger, best-selling author of “Apocalypse Never,” recently Tweeted: “California’s bet on renewables, & its shunning of natural gas & nuclear, is directly responsible for the state’s blackouts and high electricity prices.”

Notably, as California Globe recently reported, “With wildfires burning 1.3 million acres throughout the state, and rolling power blackouts from the weak electrical grid, the California State Senate Appropriations Committee voted to pass Assembly Bill 326 to make driving an Electric Vehicle ‘more accessible for all Californians’ through month-to-month memberships without long-term loans or leases.”

There is a total disconnect between California Democrats and the people of the state devastated by wildfires.

For anyone still unsure about the motives of environmentalists, the list of AB 326 supporters explains a lot:

Coalition for Clean Air, California League of Conservation Voters, CalPIRG, Sierra Club, Consumers for Auto Reliability and Safety (CARS), Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC), Plug In America, Voices for Progress, Union of Concerned Scientists, Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation, California Reinvestment Coalition, Consumer Action, Center for Biological Diversity, Rivian, Consumer Attorneys of California, CalSTART, Housing and Economic Rights Advocates (HERA), Canoo, and the City of Thousand Oaks.

Would these groups have California residents under constant wildfire threat for a few more electric cars?

• Great Response! 2

27 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

106909108_3044182752376925_5847944789632898660_n.jpg

I had this conversation with my wife today! About 2 people who are "very intelligent" who hold opposite views on a political subject.... one is successful the other not so much... In my veiw and emotions aside there is only one intelligent person out of the 2 people. 

Is every subject going to turn into a global warming / go green pissing contest now? Anyone else tired of it?

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Boat said:

Such a brilliant response, exactly what I've come to expect from you Boat. 

1 minute ago, Rob Kramer said:

I had this conversation with my wife today! About 2 people who are "very intelligent" who hold opposite views on a political subject.... one is successful the other not so much... In my veiw and emotions aside there is only one intelligent person out of the 2 people. 

Is every subject going to turn into a global warming / go green pissing contest now? Anyone else tired of it?

Very tired of it, but I've got to keep my strength up.  Because I have to find a way to fight for the greening of the country and the world well past my expiration date.  Well, at least I know I should pay for it all to happen now, so that future generations, you know, those ones that will come after my expiration, won't choke on my footprint.  Apparently, along with my racism, I am guilty of putting my footprint to the throat of the minorities, and future generations.  I really feel terrible about that, as one can imagine.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

California is On Fire Again and it was Preventable.  Environmentalists are causing actual global warming with wildfires

For decades, traditional forest management was scientific and successful, until ideological, preservationist zealots wormed their way into government and began the 40-year overhaul of sound federal forest management through abuse of the Endangered Species Act and the no-use movement.

California Globe has talked with Rep. Tom McClintock (R-CA) numerous times about this very issue. McClintock has warned, “Our forests are now catastrophically overgrown, often carrying four times the number of trees the land can support.  In this stressed and weakened condition, our forests are easy prey for drought, disease, pestilence and fire.”

Traditional forest management had simple guidelines: thin the forest when it becomes too difficult to walk through; too many trees in the woods will compete with one another, because the best trees will grow at a slower rate.

Today, only privately managed forests are maintained through the traditional forest management practices: thinning, cutting, clearing, prescribed burns, and the disposal of the resulting woody waste.

And private lands do not suffer the wildfires the rest of the state does.

Yet the same climate change impacts private lands as public lands, but private forests are not burning down because they are properly managed. Or if a fire does break out on privately managed forest land, it is often extinguished more quickly and easily because the trees aren’t so close together, and the underbrush has been cleared away.

We are now living with the result of radical environmentalism ideology – that we should abandon our public lands to overpopulation, overgrowth, and in essence, benign neglect, McClintock said. “Forest fires, fueled by decades of pent up overgrowth are now increasing in their frequency and intensity and destruction.”

He added, “excess timber WILL come out of the forest in one of only two ways.  It is either carried out or it burns out.”

McClintock was able to pass legislation in 2018, which streamlined the environmental reviews for the Tahoe Basin. “The Forest Service regional manager told me it will take their review from 800 pages to 40 pages, and allow them to begin to get the forest there back to a sustainable level,” McClintock said.

The U.S. Forest Service used to be a profitable federal agency, McClintock said. “Up until the mid-1970’s, we managed our National Forests according to well-established and time-tested forest management practices.”

“But 40 years ago, we replaced these sound management practices with what can only be described as a doctrine of benign neglect,” McClintock said. “Ponderous, Byzantine laws and regulations administered by a growing cadre of ideological zealots in our land management agencies promised to “save the environment.”  The advocates of this doctrine have dominated our law, our policies, our courts and our federal agencies ever since.”

While California is on fire again, it isn’t difficult to look back on recent state policies under eight years of Gov. Jerry Brown, and now California’s current Governor Gavin Newsom, who served as Jerry Brown’s Lieutenant Governor.

Governor Brown claimed that devastating fires were the “new normal,” and openly supported Obama-era regulations which resulted in the new normal: an endless and devastating fire season every year.

Michael Shellenberger, best-selling author of “Apocalypse Never,” recently Tweeted: “California’s bet on renewables, & its shunning of natural gas & nuclear, is directly responsible for the state’s blackouts and high electricity prices.”

Notably, as California Globe recently reported, “With wildfires burning 1.3 million acres throughout the state, and rolling power blackouts from the weak electrical grid, the California State Senate Appropriations Committee voted to pass Assembly Bill 326 to make driving an Electric Vehicle ‘more accessible for all Californians’ through month-to-month memberships without long-term loans or leases.”

There is a total disconnect between California Democrats and the people of the state devastated by wildfires.

For anyone still unsure about the motives of environmentalists, the list of AB 326 supporters explains a lot:

Coalition for Clean Air, California League of Conservation Voters, CalPIRG, Sierra Club, Consumers for Auto Reliability and Safety (CARS), Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC), Plug In America, Voices for Progress, Union of Concerned Scientists, Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation, California Reinvestment Coalition, Consumer Action, Center for Biological Diversity, Rivian, Consumer Attorneys of California, CalSTART, Housing and Economic Rights Advocates (HERA), Canoo, and the City of Thousand Oaks.

Would these groups have California residents under constant wildfire threat for a few more electric cars?

Vote Democrat. Turn the entire United States into Kalifornistan! It's not too late. Your children would thank you, if they survive. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Vote Democrat. Turn the entire United States into Kalifornistan! It's not too late. Your children would thank you, if they survive. 

Biden has come up with a fix for covid, a universal head mask. It will cut death's in half...so now dear folks it HOODIES ARE US.

Beyond all that soon the show will be over. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

(edited)

3 hours ago, ceo_energemsier said:

"Rolling coal" is still very much a thing.

I posted evidence exhaust contains pollution, not that I really needed to do that.   Everyone, even Ward, knows that exhaust contains pollution.

If you want to get angry about distortion of facts argue with Ward who makes ludicrous claims.

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Rolling Eye 1

1 hour ago, Dan Warnick said:

Take a bite out of a windmill, or a solar panel and let us know how that goes........

I didn't make any claim windmills are edible. I can choose not to eat a windmill.

Air is for breathing, and I can not choose to stop breathing just because you dump filth into it.

Ward thinks exhaust is clean air, I do not.

• Rolling Eye 1