11 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

Anyone who thinks the outcome of Chinese involvement in African resources is not going to be a debt trap and a social enslavement of the African people is kidding themselves. 

Very likely true. 

At the same time - there is also a very serious risk of social and armed unrest - Africans have a tendency to do this when suffering. The depth and strength of the authorities in Africa is much less than in say Venezuela which is an investment that I think China has written off. 

• Upvote 4

17 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

Knock it off, Entho.  Your constant sniping is getting stale. 

in fariness - there is a lot more sniping and name calling against Enthalpic. The fact that some of the langauge that people use here is accepted is beyond me and really a major reason why I really do not post anymore. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

7 minutes ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

in fariness - there is a lot more sniping and name calling against Enthalpic. The fact that some of the langauge that people use here is accepted is beyond me and really a major reason why I really do not post anymore. 

Hi Rasmus!

image.png.8a0350e02a93aed8fd59d8da6f000f73.png

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Dan Warnick said:

Hi Rasmus!

image.png.8a0350e02a93aed8fd59d8da6f000f73.png

i dont understand 

• Haha 1

Just now, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

i dont understand 

The saying goes something like "the world's smallest violin, playing just for you".

image.png.789a7bf5fd8e51415e9fb13542eacd4b.png

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't know what the "AMALINI" name is about.  Just grabbed the first one I came to.

1 hour ago, Jan van Eck said:

When I wrote this (about China's next enslavement project) I was not making a "joke."  It is perfectly serious that China has its sights set on Africa's minerals and timber, raw materials for its industrial machine.

Without a doubt, China is doing some heavy duty investing and infiltration into Africa.  In the competition for future global dominance by the two nations (U.S. and China), China is far ahead of capturing resources available in Africa.  There are hundreds of news stories about this,  This is part of the quiet battlefield of World War 3.

China, with its influence on the International playing field (W.H.O. ,  World Economic Forum, etc.) is setting the precedents for 'behavior' on the world stage.  It was no accident that the entire world mimicked China's Wuhan response of February 2020.  People and countries demonize China, all the while imposing the same Tyranny.

October 18, 2019 - Two major events occurred.  EVENT 201 (about the coming coronavirus pandemic) and The World Military Games in Wuhan China.

QUEUED VIDEO

World Economic Forum YouTube Channel    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw-kH-Od73XDAt7qtH9uBYA

Their sister YouTube Channel below with this 12 minute excerpt of the 5 hours of videos (Thanks Bill Gates and The World Economic Forum for drilling the exact pandemic that occurred a few months later.)

• Upvote 2

(edited)

56 minutes ago, Tom Nolan said:

Without a doubt, China is doing some heavy duty investing and infiltration into Africa.  In the competition for future global dominance by the two nations (U.S. and China), China is far ahead of capturing resources available in Africa.  There are hundreds of news stories about this,  This is part of the quiet battlefield of World War 3.

China, with its influence on the International playing field (W.H.O. ,  World Economic Forum, etc.) is setting the precedents for 'behavior' on the world stage.  It was no accident that the entire world mimicked China's Wuhan response of February 2020.  People and countries demonize China, all the while imposing the same Tyranny.

October 18, 2019 - Two major events occurred.  EVENT 201 (about the coming coronavirus pandemic) and The World Military Games in Wuhan China.

QUEUED VIDEO

World Economic Forum YouTube Channel    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw-kH-Od73XDAt7qtH9uBYA

Their sister YouTube Channel below with this 12 minute excerpt of the 5 hours of videos (Thanks Bill Gates and The World Economic Forum for drilling the exact pandemic that occurred a few months later.)

Well, at least it wasn't over the top!  Gives you an idea of the bubble that Xi is in.  I wonder what they paid Jackie Chan?  

And the Left threw a tizzy fit when Trump wanted to have a little parade.  Sheesh!

One of the comments streaming by on the right:  "Chendy ZhuThe Communist Party has led China to make tremendous progress. This is why most people support CCP. Even if it made many mistakes in the past."

Good robot.  Now get back in line.  Good.

Edited by Dan Warnick
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

Aside from being immature, it detracts from the forum discussion.

I take far more trash talk than I dish out.

The "forum discussion" from Ward is often anti-logic and anti-science which I will not let go without rebuttal.  If you wish to engage in unfettered nonsense there are other corners of the internet.

3 hours ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

Well, here's the thing: this becomes a case of "which came first, the chicken or the egg?"   And it is beyond peradventure that Entho came first, with his quite brash attacks against anyone and everyone and especially anything American.  It was all uncalled for.  So now what you have is the legacy effect:  a continual back-and-forth, with  comments being posted that Mr. Entho disagrees with, so he snipes at the poster.  I would remind you that Ward Smith, one apparent protagonist, as put a blocker on Ethno's posts so the sniping is unseen by him.  Meanwhile, the rest of us have to put up with it. 

If a forum member comes to the conclusion that a post, whether by Mr. Smith or Mr. Nolan or another, is somehow "conspiracy theory" or otherwise "anti-science" then fine, the post speaks for itself, does not need outside help.  So just leave it alone.  If you don't like it, don't respond to it.  Sniping at the poster with immature belittlement accomplishes nothing. 

For example, Mr. Ethno has called me senile.  I do not propose to make any response at all; let that comment stand on its own merits.  If others here think of me as senile, hey such is life.  On the other hand, if others conclude that Mr. Ethno is off the wall calling me senile, then that reflects back onto him and his level of maturity. Either way, not my problem. 

The problem with Mr. Ethno is that he brings his own frustrations with the internal failures of his life to the present, onto the backs of this Forum.  It is not the fault of the forum that Mr. Ethno is unemployed, and with no prospects of ever being employed, nor that he is reduced to living off the avails of a rich father-in-law.   Those are his burdens to bear, not mine, not yours. I am not offering him a job, and neither are you, I suspect. Her is going to have to sort his own life out.   I recall once having a discussion with a learned psychologist, who observed to me:  "Dependency fosters rage."  I think there is a lot of truth in that.  Ethno becoming dependent on others is fuelling his rages on this Forum. 

I stand by my original post: this place is not for frustrated 12-year-olds to vent; so knock it off, it is tiring.

• Great Response! 5
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

2 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

In the competition for future global dominance by the two nations (U.S. and China), China is far ahead of capturing resources available in Africa.  There are hundreds of news stories about this,  This is part of the quiet battlefield of World War 3.

But here's the difference, Tom:  The Americans simply pay you for the goods, they have no interest in enslaving you. 

Notwithstanding some Trumpists that think in terms of trade wars, the reality is that America is a merchant nation.  The idea of being a merchant is deeply engrained in American culture, and Americans are found around the globe, setting up enterprises, hiring the locals, and selling product.  When the Americans arrive in say the Congo and seek to purchase Mahogany, all they want is to be able to buy it and pay for it. Nobody is doing some coup on the President and putting the workers in chains, with gulag camps set up for dissenters.   The Chinese are perfectly happy to do that with the Tibetans, for example, and with the Sri Lankans, for another example. 

So you do have this quite qualitative difference. 

Edited by Jan van Eck
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

Africans have a tendency to do this when suffering.

Unfortunately, Africans never stop suffering.  The whole continent is a sea of suffering.  Even the once-bright spots are snuffed out.  At one time, South Africa was starting to go places, with real economic growth.  Yet, it was under "Apartheid," a two-track system of social evolution that other national governments took offence to.  The result: apartheid was defeated, the government is now all-black, and the society has utterly disintegrated. Has anybody really benefitted from the disengagement of Apartheid?   Probably not.

Other African bright spots have also been buried.  Egypt looked good for a while, then along came the Muslim Brotherhood, and the army reaction and the autocracy of Mr. Sisi.  Bye-bye Egypt, it has sunk into a snake-pit of misery.  The Sudan?  Hardly an African bright-spot, with civil war and flooding leading to an anarchic society.  Algeria?  Looked good for a while, with good earnings from gas exports to France.  Today, quite iffy, with internal strife and a choking bureaucracy.  West Africa?  OK, there is Guinea, with its cosmopolitan capital Conakry, but then you have the turmoil and unspeakable horrors of Liberia next door. Is Nigeria a shining beacon?  Not quite.  Benin? Meh. Angola?  You tell me. 

Africans have not done well.  And I don't see much improvement. 

• Upvote 4

38 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

Unfortunately, Africans never stop suffering.  The whole continent is a sea of suffering

I didn't say it wasn't. Just stated that Chinese attempts to plunder Africa may not have the best ROI... 

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

But here's the difference, Tom:  The Americans simply pay you for the goods, they have no interest in enslaving you. 

Notwithstanding some Trumpists that think in terms of trade wars, the reality is that America is a merchant nation.  The idea of being a merchant is deeply engrained in American culture, and Americans are found around the globe, setting up enterprises, hiring the locals, and selling product.  When the Americans arrive in say the Congo and seek to purchase Mahogany, all they want is to be able to buy it and pay for it. Nobody is doing some coup on the President and putting the workers in chains, with gulag camps set up for dissenters.   The Chinese are perfectly happy to do that with the Tibetans, for example, and with the Sri Lankans, for another example. 

So you do have this quite qualitative difference. 

Unfortunately, while the United States are largely merchants, we're still Subservient to the banking class, who are neither merchants nor patriots. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

Well, here's the thing: this becomes a case of "which came first, the chicken or the egg?"   And it is beyond peradventure that Entho came first, with his quite brash attacks against anyone and everyone and especially anything American.  It was all uncalled for.  So now what you have is the legacy effect:  a continual back-and-forth, with  comments being posted that Mr. Entho disagrees with, so he snipes at the poster.  I would remind you that Ward Smith, one apparent protagonist, as put a blocker on Ethno's posts so the sniping is unseen by him.  Meanwhile, the rest of us have to put up with it. 

If a forum member comes to the conclusion that a post, whether by Mr. Smith or Mr. Nolan or another, is somehow "conspiracy theory" or otherwise "anti-science" then fine, the post speaks for itself, does not need outside help.  So just leave it alone.  If you don't like it, don't respond to it.  Sniping at the poster with immature belittlement accomplishes nothing. 

For example, Mr. Ethno has called me senile.  I do not propose to make any response at all; let that comment stand on its own merits.  If others here think of me as senile, hey such is life.  On the other hand, if others conclude that Mr. Ethno is off the wall calling me senile, then that reflects back onto him and his level of maturity. Either way, not my problem. 

The problem with Mr. Ethno is that he brings his own frustrations with the internal failures of his life to the present, onto the backs of this Forum.  It is not the fault of the forum that Mr. Ethno is unemployed, and with no prospects of ever being employed, nor that he is reduced to living off the avails of a rich father-in-law.   Those are his burdens to bear, not mine, not yours. I am not offering him a job, and neither are you, I suspect. Her is going to have to sort his own life out.   I recall once having a discussion with a learned psychologist, who observed to me:  "Dependency fosters rage."  I think there is a lot of truth in that.  Ethno becoming dependent on others is fuelling his rages on this Forum. 

I stand by my original post: this place is not for frustrated 12-year-olds to vent; so knock it off, it is tiring.

Even Jan now takes to these imaginary lies about my life, sad. 

I'm glad the book you and Ward are writing about how little you care about me is going well.

P.S. I did not call you senile, I said agreeing with Ward suggests you are becoming senile.

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

If a forum member comes to the conclusion that a post, whether by Mr. Smith or Mr. Nolan or another, is somehow "conspiracy theory" or otherwise "anti-science" then fine, the post speaks for itself, does not need outside help. 

Do you not understand a forum or debate? Why give dangerous conspiracy theories and anti-science any voice while silencing logic?

Logic here obviously does not speak for itself.

Edited by Enthalpic

(edited)

I am a "conspiracy realist".   Show notes have the references.

Edited by Tom Nolan

27 minutes ago, Tom Nolan said:

I am a "conspiracy realist".   Show notes have the references.

Story #2 – “The government is spraying us from the skies”

In 2008 at Texas A & M for an Environmental Science Contaminants class, I took air samples before and then also again after these patterned, expanding “chemtrails” in the sky.

I was testing for aluminum.

Absolutely NO aluminum was found in the samples prior to the chemtrail activity.

After the jet chemtrail activity, all my samples tested emphatically, strongly positive for ALUMINUM.

(I had pictures from my tests for my paper. There also was another unidentified substance showing up in my tests because of radical color activities in the tests. I suspect that it might had been Barium, but our lab was not equipped to easily test for Barium.)

In 2007, Reporter Jeff Ferrell of Shreveport’s KSLA News 12(CBS) did a story on Chemtrails.

YouTube (less than 4 minutes)

CIA Director John Brennan discusses how he likes the idea of “Chemtrails” or SAI (Stratospheric Aerosol Injection) .

(2 minutes)

27 minutes ago, Tom Nolan said:

Story #2 – “The government is spraying us from the skies”

In 2008 at Texas A & M for an Environmental Science Contaminants class, I took air samples before and then also again after these patterned, expanding “chemtrails” in the sky.

I was testing for aluminum.

Absolutely NO aluminum was found in the samples prior to the chemtrail activity.

After the jet chemtrail activity, all my samples tested emphatically, strongly positive for ALUMINUM.

(I had pictures from my tests for my paper. There also was another unidentified substance showing up in my tests because of radical color activities in the tests. I suspect that it might had been Barium, but our lab was not equipped to easily test for Barium.)

In 2007, Reporter Jeff Ferrell of Shreveport’s KSLA News 12(CBS) did a story on Chemtrails.

YouTube (less than 4 minutes)

CIA Director John Brennan discusses how he likes the idea of “Chemtrails” or SAI (Stratospheric Aerosol Injection) .

(2 minutes)

Well, airplanes are made of aluminum. Maybe they're disintegrating as they fly by?  🙃

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Unfortunately, while the United States are largely merchants, we're still Subservient to the banking class, who are neither merchants nor patriots. 

Perfect example of this is the whole PPP program from a few months ago. It could have been set up through SBA etc. to directly funnel funds to companies but they structured the program so businesses have to use a bank. Surprise, surprise once again the banks get their cut first.

Don't even get me started on student loans...

• Upvote 5

On 9/23/2020 at 2:51 PM, Tom Nolan said:

Enthalpic,

Take the vaccine.

If Covid worries you, wear a mask (ha!) and social distance and stay secluded and ruin your own life. 

Don't force me to. 

I refuse to live my life as a dictated slave.

I know the media and the government lie out the ying yang.

You trust the media and the government with your life.  You desire their mandates and authoritarian control.  Go ahead and OBEY.

I'll be 70 soon and have many friends in my age group.  We aren't worried about Covid. 

One friend got it.  He had 3 Covid tests when he went to an Emergency Center because it was hard to breathe.  The tests came up negative, but they classified him as a Covid case.  He went to a local Doctor (Dr. Ivette C. Lozano) who prescribed Hydrozychloroquine and he was feeling great after a few days.  He then took a 4th Covid test so he could return to work.  That test came up negative.

For real, here are a couple of my friends at a restaurant.  There were about 10 people there, all living life like normal, not wearing masks even though they are mandated by the state.  Not social distancing.  The fella on the right is in his 70's.  The Covid guy who I just mentioned was there.

There is nothing wrong with a person getting sick or being exposed to microbes.  It is part of the natural human condition which facilitates the immune system.

Enthralpic, Be a slave to the whims of tyrants.  Not me.

highres_491985219.jpeg

We just got back from our favorite all you can eat walleye Friday dinner at a local diner. I had forgotten to bring a mask. We went in and nobody was wearing a mask. There was plenty of room. Lots of businesses in Illinois, outside of Chicagoland, are making up their own rules. My barber was the same, when I finally showed up after five months without a haircut. Same with my pet store. 

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

We just got back from our favorite all you can eat walleye Friday dinner at a local diner. I had forgotten to bring a mask. We went in and nobody was wearing a mask. There was plenty of room. Lots of businesses in Illinois, outside of Chicagoland, are making up their own rules. My barber was the same, when I finally showed up after five months without a haircut. Same with my pet store. 

I love hearing this!  Thank you so much for sharing the good news of people being human and acting like human beings.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ronwagn said:

Same here in Thailand.  Went to Immigration yesterday because the government decided to stop giving amnesty for foreigners stranded in the country and start charging them additional visa fees.  I'd say about half of the throngs had a mask on and about half of them were wearing the mask on their chin or dangling from one ear. That includes the staff.  Barber shop: nobody wearing a mask.  Supermarket: about half and half again.  Check the Covid numbers for Thailand, sheeple.

So you think, what's the math on this?  Let see, 950,000 stranded foreigners times an average THB 1,900 = THB 1,805,000,000!  THB 1,805,000,000 = USD $57,117,984.33!  Mandatory.  Repeat in 30, 60 or 90 days, depending on Visa type.  The Junta is not as dumb as they seem.

The only wave we got hit with was out at the beach, yet the military junta cum elected government still drives their own people to suicide or otherwise ruin because, well, I guess because they can.  I will give them some credit: All schools have been open since the 1st of July and nationwide no kids have gotten sick and therefore absolutely zero have been hospitalized.  No wave in any other age group either.  Madness.  Life crushing madness for a very high percentage of the population.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Tom Nolan said:

I love hearing this!  Thank you so much for sharing the good news of people being human and acting like human beings.

Who would have thought it would be news, eh?

• Like 2

Obviously you can't eat with a mask on...