2 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

I love hearing this!  Thank you so much for sharing the good news of people being human and acting like human beings.

Meanwhile, out in British Columb ia, Canada, the Ministry of Health has gone all-out in its advice to the locals on how to have "safe sex."  The instructions include the fabrication of a partition wall, presumably out of a thin material such as 1/4" Bakelite, and then drill a "glory hole" through the partition.  The idea is that the sex participants are physically separated from each other except for - well, you figure it out. 

To no surprise, the internet has just erupted over this tidbit offering from the Ministry of Health.  Here is one example:

image.png.bed3ef87c71d07d9d52f5124267d67fd.png

"Lee Valley" is a hardware store chain. Pick up one of these puppies on the way home from work and drill yourself some Glory Holes back at the house.  Enjoy!

Canadians - ya gotta love 'em.   What creative people!

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

4 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

Did you order the made-in-China drill bit you need? Extra small out of stock?

Yep, actual logic suggests people will still be having sex. (Not you or Ward obviously).

Edited by Enthalpic

HIV / AIDS was probably Wards first conspiracy.

"God gave it to homosexuals in California as punishment. "

• Haha 1

I remember the glory hole Canadian sex recommendation.  My friends and I were joking about it.  Common sense about microbial issues is out the window.

Just like dust or cigarette smoke or synthetically scented products, nano-sized virus particles get all over the place.  They will end up in a person's hair, on their clothes, (and shed from there onto household places)...they will be on food and products and shelves and flooring at the stores.  This is plain common sense.

When I see people wearing a mask (which is most people in stores), I want to say:  "You do realize that viruses around this store have likely ended up on your clothes and in your hair, plus on the products in your cart.  When you get in the car and get home, the particulates carrying the viruses will also contaminate those spaces."  This is plain brain IQ.

Mask Facts

Scientific studies and information.  Scroll to the bottom of the webpage for more information with scientific studies in a short video.

https://themodelhealthshow.com/maskfacts/

9f60fb5220c18ef106a6f7cb13447662.jpg?ima

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

When I see people wearing a mask (which is most people in stores), I want to say:  "You do realize that viruses around this store have likely ended up on your clothes and in your hair, plus on the products in your cart.  When you get in the car and get home, the particulates carrying the viruses will also contaminate those spaces."  This is plain brain IQ.

All true Tom.   Yet the deciding factor would be the total viral load, which in the dust-settled particles is going to be light.  That viral load is likely not to cause the new person to become symptomatic.  You will agree that coughing or sneezing, by a heavily-infected person, is the primary transmission path.  That, together with touching the face and then others. 

The whole "mask" thing is pure street theatre, designed by politicians in an effort to be seen "doing something."  The one limited place where a mask is helpful is when an infected person who is symptomatic, coughing and sneezing, is about in public.  In short, the mask protects others from your infection, not you from others' infections.  

But sometimes "street theatre" is useful. It does bring awareness of risk, so that is helpful. Meanwhile, stay out of Chinese "wet markets" and avoid eating pangolins and bats. Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

Meanwhile, out in British Columb ia, Canada, the Ministry of Health has gone all-out in its advice to the locals on how to have "safe sex."  The instructions include the fabrication of a partition wall, presumably out of a thin material such as 1/4" Bakelite, and then drill a "glory hole" through the partition.  The idea is that the sex participants are physically separated from each other except for - well, you figure it out. 

To no surprise, the internet has just erupted over this tidbit offering from the Ministry of Health.  Here is one example:

image.png.bed3ef87c71d07d9d52f5124267d67fd.png

"Lee Valley" is a hardware store chain. Pick up one of these puppies on the way home from work and drill yourself some Glory Holes back at the house.  Enjoy!

@Enthalpicdoesn't need that, a 2mm drill bit would be more than adequate for his "manliness". 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

the deciding factor would be the total viral load,

Actually, the "total viral load" hype is overrated.  This phrase is part of the Covid era narrative.  The phrase was rarely used in the past, for instance with the Flu.  It is a term used to promote propaganda, and that is why we see mainstream media use the term.

The ultimate deciding factor is the "immune system response".   Once single virus infecting a cell will replicate unchecked with a poor immune response.  Replication in the cells is what becomes the primary factor of how sick a person becomes, not the quantity of nano-sized particulates.  This is why many people get the virus, but really don't get that sick.  Their immune response.

The whole "mask" thing is pure street theatre, designed by politicians in an effort to be seen "doing something." 

I completely agree 100%.  Plus, it becomes an authoritarian mechanism towards increased control of the populace...gradually, authoritarians increase mandates of control and their acceptance.  Eventually we are told to burn Jews.

The one limited place where a mask is helpful is when an infected person who is symptomatic, coughing and sneezing, is about in public.

You should look at some of the studies in the link I gave.  From some of the best studies, it appears that masks play no real role in the prevention of disease. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Rolling Eye 1

On 9/25/2020 at 8:20 PM, Dan Warnick said:

Same here in Thailand.  Went to Immigration yesterday because the government decided to stop giving amnesty for foreigners stranded in the country and start charging them additional visa fees.  I'd say about half of the throngs had a mask on and about half of them were wearing the mask on their chin or dangling from one ear. That includes the staff.  Barber shop: nobody wearing a mask.  Supermarket: about half and half again.  Check the Covid numbers for Thailand, sheeple.

So you think, what's the math on this?  Let see, 950,000 stranded foreigners times an average THB 1,900 = THB 1,805,000,000!  THB 1,805,000,000 = USD $57,117,984.33!  Mandatory.  Repeat in 30, 60 or 90 days, depending on Visa type.  The Junta is not as dumb as they seem.

The only wave we got hit with was out at the beach, yet the military junta cum elected government still drives their own people to suicide or otherwise ruin because, well, I guess because they can.  I will give them some credit: All schools have been open since the 1st of July and nationwide no kids have gotten sick and therefore absolutely zero have been hospitalized.  No wave in any other age group either.  Madness.  Life crushing madness for a very high percentage of the population.

Lots of sheeple here! It took me several months to cut through all the bullshit though to figure out the truth. Still, old folks need to consider the odds. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

I remember the glory hole Canadian sex recommendation.  My friends and I were joking about it.  Common sense about microbial issues is out the window.

Just like dust or cigarette smoke or synthetically scented products, nano-sized virus particles get all over the place.  They will end up in a person's hair, on their clothes, (and shed from there onto household places)...they will be on food and products and shelves and flooring at the stores.  This is plain common sense.

Mask Facts

Scientific studies and information.  Scroll to the bottom of the webpage for more information with scientific studies in a short video.

What I am wondering is how many COVID 10 virus are in my body and has it built up some immunity? Maybe ORO or someone else can take that on. 

Here's more on what this fiasco of a "crisis" is doing to our youth:

Covid’s Emotional Toll on the World’s Youngsters

As Covid-19 drags into a new school year, and second waves threaten many countries lucky enough to have escaped their first, the more intangible consequences of illness, lockdown and quarantine are becoming gradually apparent.

According to a disturbing new report from Save the Children, the pandemic’s impact on the youngest generation has been deep and detrimental — and is getting worse. The 37-country survey taken from May through July 2020 of 17,565 parents and caregivers, and 8,069 children aged between 11 and 17, revealed:

• More than 8 in 10 children felt they were learning little or nothing at all
  • 37% of children said they had no one to help them with their schoolwork 
  • Only 68% of children had access to textbooks; 42% to reading books; 7% to an educational cellphone or tablet app; and 2% for an educational computer program
  • Less than 1% of children from poor households had internet access for remote learning, compared with 19% of non-poor children
  • 63% of girls reported doing more household chores during Covid-19, and 52% spent more time caring for siblings; the rates for boys were 43% and 42%, respectively
  • Reports of household violence doubled from 8% to 17% during school closure; 32% of households reported physical or emotional violence in their home during the pandemic

Of the study’s many unsettling findings, one may bode especially ill for the future wellbeing of a global cohort of impressionable minds: how the pandemic’s psychological impact has intensified over time. 

As the chart below illustrates, while 63% of children experienced an increase in “negative feelings” during the initial weeks of school closure, this rate rose steeply as the lockdown continued. Indeed, by month five of closure, 95% of children reported greater negative feelings — the same rate as their adult parents or caregivers. If this emotional burden persists, it could well become a formative psychological scar for “Generation Covid.”

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, ronwagn said:

Lots of sheeple here! It took me several months to cut through all the bullshit though to figure out the truth. Still, old folks need to consider the odds. 

And old people know that, right?  Old and at risk folks should take measures to protect themselves.  As best they can anyway.

On 9/26/2020 at 8:21 PM, ronwagn said:

What I am wondering is how many COVID 10 virus are in my body and has it built up some immunity? Maybe ORO or someone else can take that on. 

Why not look at scientific sources for yourself? Do some research, and not from YouTube videos or conjecture of forum members.  I like 0R0, even though we oft disagree, because he at least looks at the available data and adjusts his position (at least slightly).  Many other just write off information from credible sources.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

Why not look at scientific sources for yourself? Do some research, and not from YouTube videos or conjecture of forum members.  I like 0R0, even though we oft disagree, because he at least looks at the available data and adjusts his position (at least slightly).  Many other just write off information from credible sources.

Part of my research involves asking knowledgeable people. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

Apparently you have never looked at all the research I do. It has little to do with youtube.com or conjecture. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

The Scientific articles are referenced in the link which I gave.  The Cochrane Review is the pinnacle of science, the most respected meta-analysis. 

Enthalpic, you are so full of shit...you never investigate the science.

On 9/26/2020 at 6:12 AM, Tom Nolan said:

Mask Facts

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

4 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

The Cochrane Review is the pinnacle of science, the most respected meta-analysis. 

Feel free to link to the paper.  I am not watching conspiracy theory videos or visiting  "modelhealthshow.com"

Edited by Enthalpic

1 hour ago, Enthalpic said:

Feel free to link to the paper.  I am not watching conspiracy theory videos or visiting  "modelhealthshow.com"

I am not trying to convince you.  You readily try to be ignorant, even when science is presented.  You just said you wanted stupidity.  If you don't look at data, then you will be stupid about the topic.  You have no interest in trying to find out information.  That makes you trying to be stupid.  And that is why your comments are that way.  Stupid is as stupid does.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tom Nolan said:

I am not trying to convince you.  You readily try to be ignorant, even when science is presented.

No science was presented.

16 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

No science was presented.

That kind of tripe which is NOT true (science is presented at the link) is what destroys people's lives.

Enthalpic, You play a big role in destroying the lives of others by throwing out all this nonsense.  It is not constructive, but destructive meant to disrupt things and meant to mis-direct people.  Your intent is not to better conditions but to cause chaos. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Tom Nolan said:

That kind of tripe which is NOT true (science is presented at the link) is what destroys people's lives.

Enthalpic, You play a big role in destroying the lives of others by throwing out all this nonsense.  It is not constructive, but destructive meant to disrupt things and meant to mis-direct people.  Your intent is not to better conditions but to cause chaos. 

You are engaging someone who is deliberately using the site as his personal trash bin.  There is no point in it, you are not going anywhere with him.  All you are doing is providing him with an audience, the responses feed into a rather immature need to be noticed.  Just put him on "block" and be done with it.  You can have an intelligent discussion with other folks here on the site, from diverse backgrounds, a true learning experience.  Cheers. 

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

You are engaging someone who is deliberately using the site as his personal trash bin

You are right Jan.  Thanks.

• Upvote 4

Here's something even brainfreeze @Enthalpic might understand. Then again might not, it's a whole 8 seconds and that's about 4 seconds over his ADHD attention limit. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Here's something even brainfreeze @Enthalpic might understand. Then again might not, it's a whole 8 seconds and that's about 4 seconds over his ADHD attention limit. 

Yet again education by Youtube  ^^

Clearly a breathing mask can't stop everything or you would suffocate.

Enthalpic, Wear your mask for the rest of your life.  COVID will never go away.  The virus will always exist.

I want to hear you say it.  I want to hear you say that you will wear a mask the rest of your life and that you will torture your children to wear a mask all their lives.

• Haha 3

(edited)

55 minutes ago, Tom Nolan said:

Enthalpic, Wear your mask for the rest of your life.  COVID will never go away.  The virus will always exist.

I want to hear you say it.  I want to hear you say that you will wear a mask the rest of your life and that you will torture your children to wear a mask all their lives.

Sorry, I only wear a mask when I have to by law or building policy.

I am not a mask fanatic, I am just am not anti-mask.

I might not even get the vaccine, but I am not anit-vax.

You will be happy to know I didn't breed (that I know of).  Children are expensive - not having them makes financial independence a lot easier and it's good for the planet! :)  I do spoil my nieces and nephew.

Edited by Enthalpic