Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BB

(edited)

Edited by BLA

That's the correlation!

I'm amazed that after adding $trillions to the float the dollar can show strength.

Shows just how bad off the economies of the rest of the world are.

5 hours ago, Bob D said:

That's the correlation!

I'm amazed that after adding $trillions to the float the dollar can show strength.

Shows just how bad off the economies of the rest of the world are.

Yes, the U.S.$ is rising against most all currencies, as it is still the safest and strongest.  Look at the poor Canadians....their dollar is worth .75 against the $US.  That has been the case the last decade.  There was a very brief window when the Canadian dollar traded about par, but usually not.  No wonder the poster who claims they are Canadian, is so petty and jealous of all Americans.  

55 minutes ago, Richard Snyder said:

Yes, the U.S.$ is rising against most all currencies, as it is still the safest and strongest.  Look at the poor Canadians....their dollar is worth .75 against the $US.  That has been the case the last decade.  There was a very brief window when the Canadian dollar traded about par, but usually not.  No wonder the poster who claims they are Canadian, is so petty and jealous of all Americans.  

Zero jealousy.

Canada is an exporting nation, having a lower currency is advantageous to us.

When I travel to the US currency exchange is offset by lower prices in many instances.  We pay a lot of "sin taxes" in Canada.

• Upvote 1