Dan Warnick

The Mike Pence vs Kamala Harris Vice Presidential Debate

A clear victory of truth for the Trump/Pence campaign.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

According to US senator Rand Paul tweet

The

@VP

did a good job dismantling Senator Harris terrible record on criminal justice reform.

@TulsiGabbard

did it first, and probably better. That’s bipartisanship!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1313988728302579712

Edited by Tomasz
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Tomasz said:

Thank you for sharing that video.  I had not seen it.  What people like Kamala Harris have done to society is unforgiveable.  And I am only talking about one thing that she was responsible for, in one state, during her reign of terror: putting people in jail, destroying their lives and the lives of their families, DESTROYING THEM, for smoking and/or sharing a plant that is now SO LEGAL that you can go to any number of LEGAL shops in her state to buy over the counter.  The war on marijuana was largely a war on blacks.  Yes is was and still is in some states an effort to build the careers of people like Kamala Harris at the expense of entire blocks of society.  I can say that because just as many white people smoke pot as do black people, but they went after the blacks in a massively disproportionate way.  But forget race and just focus on how many people's lives she and others like her have destroyed, black or white or any other race or gender, for a weed that is far, far less dangerous than ANY TYPE of alcohol, as just one example.  And yet she and others hypocritically attempt to ride on those "accomplishments" as being for the greater good and point to their opposition as the bad guys.

Tulsi Gabbard is a fantastic person who talks to facts.  Facts.  Not some smear without basis.  That's why she is so effective: when she lays it out.   The facts she cites are real.  Harris and her ilk cannot say they were misinterpreted or taken out of context, they simply have no way to hide from their diabolical pattern of societal evil.  An evil that cannot be allowed to continue.

As for anyone serving time for pot convictions: throw out the charges, open the doors, provide every social service they need to get their lives back, issue them with official full pardon documents that unequivocally state they were wrongfully convicted, and let them regain their freedoms and RIGHTS under our constitution.  Let them try to get their lives and the lives of their families back. 

No way, you say?  It's not possible, you say?  At one point in 2003 Governor Ryan of Illinois cleaned out Death Row while under crushing attacks by the Left to silence him, up to having him put in prison himself for any reason under the Sun that they could dream up.  Sound familiar?  Governor Ryan launched investigations into the judicial process in Illinois that resulted in hundreds if not thousands of, primarily black, men being wrongfully convicted and sentenced to death.  What he found was a system so broken that he could not justify even one more execution taking place until they scrapped the system and rebuilt it from the ground up. 

Citing Issue of Fairness, Governor Clears Out Death Row in Illinois

If the system of state judicial malfeasance can be proven to be so egregious and corrupt as to put hundreds of the wrongfully convicted men to death, imagine what they have done with marijuana.  It is beyond the pale, and a damning, scarring miscarriage of justice against "We the people".

Kamala Harris should never be allowed into public office again.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Tomasz said:

That clip plays surprisingly similar to A Few Good Men and that famous line "You Can't Handle the Truth".  Kamala Harris played God in her former roles and she has no intention of changing now.  In fact all she hopes, completely self-righteously, to expand her powers to a level which would put her over the people of the entire U.S.  No matter that she claims she is on the side of blacks and that the Right is against them, the facts show exactly the opposite to be true.  Facts matter; not slogans.  It's incredible, but in this clip she starts her rebuttal to Tulsi's facts with the standard "Do You Know Who I am?".

• Like 2

Mike Pence did good. Its was annoying to hear so much BS from Harris.  Almost turned it off but it was largely through. She said she was catholic and pro choice . Clearly no accountability not even to her God (she is her own) . Playing on feelings, smug smiles and stolen handouts from the CDN Liberals (weed, free school ect) . Hope you guys dont take our road is all I can say. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Personally i believe the left side of the isle did not like the look or messaging. I now watch the left media with great interest to monitor what is important in their eyes...their messaging.. and it is silent. That is by far different from the Trump/Biden debate, their response was prolonged and deafening.

It seems apparent to me Harris will take a greatly diminished role in the upcoming election..maybe women at large dislike her....women do have a innate ability to size up another woman in very short order. Is that a sexist comment...not at all ive just observed that phenom to many times...One can be in a social setting where things seem to be just fine..rather pleasant actually until your alone with say your significant other...and suddenly hate speech fills the air..Just a thought.

• Upvote 1

The fly won.

• Great Response! 1

22 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

The fly won.

That does seem to reflect the message...Ahh ive seen the first official response and from Biden!

Kamala is impeccable....i was correct. It seems a large body of humanity see her as  the B word....Honestly i do not get it.

Pure trump campaigning.

/thread

2 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

Pure trump campaigning.

/thread

LMAO...the show is over.....

• Haha 2

(edited)

5 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

LMAO...the show is over.....

Pure politics threads are to be deleted.

If it persists I will add in some of the other side.

Edited by Enthalpic
  • Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

You make some pretty asinine threats.

• Like 1

The Left controlled Social Media and News Outlets kills people by censorship.  Trump recently censored, again.

https://newtube.app/user/TonyHeller/

5 minute video showing Trump's censored message

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

57 minutes ago, Enthalpic said:

You vote for a leader based on what is being campaigned for not their perfection or lack there of. Youd rather a catholic that doesnt know their own faith (the laws they claim to want to abide by)? If Kamala Harris can say shes "Catholic" + "a person of faith" AND say shes pro choice .... scary to think shes was a prosecutor... wonder what smug smiles and laws she will tell God he miss interpreted.  

Edit 2: shes claiming to believe the verses in the link below. Get ready for a thread lock - sorry all I just like to say my opinions.  

https://www.openbible.info/topics/womb  

.... " well God when you put that life and soul inside that person it wasn't your right! "

I'm sure that will fly. 

Edit : I'm in no way saying Trump is "a person of faith" or whatever he claims to be but based on abortion alone if I were american I couldn't vote Biden. (That and I seen the poverty tax creates , and the price of " cheap green energy " )

Edited by Rob Kramer
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bob D said:
3 hours ago, Enthalpic said:

You make some pretty asinine threats.

This thread is all about the oil/energy industry, markets, investments in the same, and industry employment.

• Like 1

(edited)

34 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

image.thumb.png.5cfb29a11913bdb0661e52924c29a871.png

Destiny repeats itself?

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

Pence destroyed her. Tulsi laid out the blueprint on exposing her awful record in California. Pence provided additional info that made it look even worse. He caught her and Biden in lies about the Green New Deal and fracking. He showed Biden to be China's lapdog. It's not for nothing that the fund Hunter Biden was a board member of received $1.5 billion soon after Joe visited, accompanied by Hunter on Air Force 2, on ostensibly government business. Biden/Harris showed once again that they refuse to answer whether they'd pack the court which we know they will.

There's a reason Harris had to drop out of the primaries so early. She was a disaster as Tulsi showed. It's the same reason the fake news media wanted to talk about a fly instead of the debate issues. They know she did poorly.

Edited by shadowkin
  • Like 2
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1