Zhong Lu

Vote Biden for Higher Oil Prices

(edited)

2 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Operator error. Try clicking on this link, which I got from @Bob D post above. You're welcome

Yeah.  A completely useless link.  As expected from you.  One of the amusing things about Trump supporters on this forum is how when they lie they don't bother to even put any effort into it.

Kinda like Donald Trump.  Makes sense, actually.  No wonder the person behind the Ward Smith account sees him as a role model.

But I'm done for the week.  Got my fill of the usual sociopathy on this forum.  Keeps me on my toes and stuff. Quite useful in that sense.  

Edited by Zhong Lu
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Run away coward!!  

I fixed the link.  Sorry that you weren't spoon feed the data by your mama. 

You're just weak

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Bob D said:

Shame on me???   I agree with your post 100%.  Reread the thread. 

Sorry, my eyes stopped when you Started with who controls the WH... and then went into the REAL meat and potatoes. 

There gave you a trophy....

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/16/2020 at 10:39 AM, Zhong Lu said:

Look, just because someone has the name of "Zhong Lu" doesn't necessarily mean the person is Chinese.  

In fact if I WAS Chinese I'd probably call myself "Bob Smith" in these forums.  

While I do have some appreciation for subterfuge...Beijing Biden..is opening up a whole new chapter's on such matters.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Zhong Lu said:

Yeah.  A completely useless link.  As expected from you.  One of the amusing things about Trump supporters on this forum is how when they lie they don't bother to even put any effort into it.

Kinda like Donald Trump.  Makes sense, actually.  No wonder the person behind the Ward Smith account sees him as a role model.

But I'm done for the week.  Got my fill of the usual sociopathy on this forum.  Keeps me on my toes and stuff. Quite useful in that sense.  

Why let everyone know you lack intelligence like this? I gave you the link that allows you to choose the dataset you want, right there! So, with your Forrest Gump IQ, that was one step too many, so I'm to blame? Just like your Trump TDS, everything in your tiny mind is oh so difficult, must be spoon fed and dumbed down to your level or it's no good? Got it. Perhaps there's a remedial website you can go to instead of the adult one here. Maybe get some of the other weak minds to join you there. I won't miss you, I promise. 

• Haha 1

(edited)

Hate hate hate! Keep up that hate, boys.  

It's all you are.  And it's all you do.  

Loving it.  C'mon. Hate some more.  This is my favorite site for messing with sociopaths.  

Edited by Zhong Lu
  • Rolling Eye 1

I believe you are not seeing the full picture.  Biden wins, lax or complete removal of sanctions on Iran and Venezuela will only cause more excess of unused oil on the market...and that will do what??  Create more glut, driving down prices.  Then again, when he shuts down fracing it may only replace what the U.S. was producing so may level out 🙄

• Upvote 1

On 10/27/2020 at 7:21 PM, Zhong Lu said:

Hate hate hate! Keep up that hate, boys.  

It's all you are.  And it's all you do.  

Loving it.  C'mon. Hate some more.  This is my favorite site for messing with sociopaths.  

What a sad pathetic existence you must have. If Trump wins his second term will you just Cry in your padded safe space? Interesting that you call others "sociopath" when your every post condemns you as that which you claim to despise. Sad indeed. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/21/2020 at 5:10 PM, Zhong Lu said:

The links work perfectly fine for me...

(edited)

No.  I will make money.  Like in 2016.

[though not as much as in 2016. Sigh].

Cheers.  

[Also, I'd like to point out that you're proving my point- which is that you're a person who is full of hate and rage.  Perhaps you should see a therapist?].

Edited by Zhong Lu