Dan Warnick

America's Frontline Doctors - Safely Start Living Again!

1 hour ago, Tom Nolan said:

On Saturday September 17th, America's Frontline Doctors had the public Press Release at the Supreme Court in D.C.

However, they also had a "symposium"..

Here is one of the talks by a Psychiatrist where he points out (around 3:40 mark) that people like Enthalpic have a mental illness...

Delusional Psychosis

Let's see how long it is before YouTube erases that one?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tom Nolan said:

On Saturday September 17th, America's Frontline Doctors had the public Press Release at the Supreme Court in D.C.

However, they also had a "symposium"..

Here is one of the talks by a Psychiatrist where he points out (around 3:40 mark) that people like Enthalpic have a mental illness...

Delusional Psychosis

Fixed beliefs contrary to reality?

You have replaced reality with conspiracy theories... your beliefs align with a false reality.

I understand why people downplay the pandemic,  it is comforting to think there isn't a nasty virus out there.  However, I do not live in fear of the virus, or death in general.  My dad, and his brothers, all died very young so I came to terms with my mortality. 

• Like 1

Here's your reality.  If you are relatively healthy and below 70 years old ... you have almost nothing to worry about.  

If you are obese, diabetic, have heart issues, cancer etc .... stay inside else you may die WITH Covid

image.thumb.png.5b801fbd8607e7f777794f35613e24bd.png

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Bob D said:

Here's your reality.  If you are relatively healthy and below 70 years old ... you have almost nothing to worry about.  

If you are obese, diabetic, have heart issues, cancer etc .... stay inside else you may die WITH Covid

image.thumb.png.5b801fbd8607e7f777794f35613e24bd.png

I agree with that.

The average years of life lost for a person dying with covid is ~11 years.  The tragedy is not the ~9 people who lost one year of low-quality life in a home/hospice, it is the one 50 year old who lost ~20 years.

• Like 1

This "Americas Frontline Doctor" treated 1900 Covid patients (across all spectrums of age and comorbidities).

No one died.

But he did not follow what the government treatment said. 

He did not follow these guidelines...

Keeping this kind information away from people is an act of murder.

• Great Response! 1

YouTube censors this conversation.  The video can be found at the link.

THE WAR ON HERD IMMUNITY

Trump and Biden Clash on Mandates; Details on Death During Covid Trials; America’s Frontline Doctors Founder, Dr. Simone Gold Joins Del

#FrontlineDoctors #Trump #Biden #GoHerd #Health #Dr.Gold

https://thehighwire.com/watch/

In the video above (The Highwire), at around the 55 minute mark, scientific studies are shown.

They demonstrate that millions of people who have previously been exposed to other coronaviruses (like the common cold) have a T-cell immunity. 

This explains why many people do not get sick from the Coronavirus.   It is part of HERD IMMUNITY...being exposed in normal activities and social interactions.

Links to studies

Preexisting immune response to SARS-CoV-2

Robust T cell responses to the severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) virus occur in most individuals with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). Several studies have reported that some people who have not been exposed to SARS-CoV-2 have preexisting reactivity to SARS-CoV-2 sequences. The immunological mechanisms underlying this preexisting reactivity are not clear, but previous exposure to widely circulating common cold coronaviruses might be involved. Mateus et al. found that the preexisting reactivity against SARS-CoV-2 comes from memory T cells and that cross-reactive T cells can specifically recognize a SARS-CoV-2 epitope as well as the homologous epitope from a common cold coronavirus. These findings underline the importance of determining the impacts of preexisting immune memory in COVID-19 disease severity.

https://science.sciencemag.org/content/370/6512/89.full

and

SARS-CoV-2 T-cell epitopes define heterologous and COVID-19-induced T-cell recognition

https://www.immunology.ox.ac.uk/covid-19/covid-19-immunology-literature-reviews/sars-cov-2-t-cell-epitopes-define-heterologous-and-covid-19-induced-t-cell-recognition

PDF

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/342241065_SARS-CoV-2_T-cell_epitopes_define_heterologous_and_COVID-19-induced_T-cell_recognition

• Upvote 1

On 10/20/2020 at 12:49 PM, 0R0 said:

Perhaps all these eye doctors practices have seen fewer patients because of covid precautions... hmmm conflict of interest??? You love conspiracies.

Is @Enthalpic pretending to have a brain again? So cute. Perhaps in his drug addled mind he neglected to remember that it was a freaking eye doctor in China who first notified the world about this new disease? Eejit doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. It's bad enough the guy is so clueless, he just makes it worse by his constant posts underscoring his blatant ignorance. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In the Highwire video link above, it was noted how many thousands of medical professionals and the public are signing The Great Barrington Declaration.  And this is despite Google squashing the link to the document.

The Great Barrington Declaration is a published statement which basically calls for the end of the lockdown, along with all the weird governmental policies.

EXAMPLES – QUOTES

“Those who are not vulnerable should immediately be allowed to resume life as normal.”

“Keeping these [lockdown] measures in place until a vaccine is available will cause irreparable damage, with the underprivileged disproportionately harmed.”

“Current lockdown policies are producing devastating effects on short and long-term public health.”

“Schools and universities should be open for in-person teaching. Extracurricular activities, such as sports, should be resumed. Young low-risk adults should work normally, rather than from home.”

“Restaurants and other businesses should open. Arts, music, sport and other cultural activities should resume. People who are more at risk may participate if they wish, while society as a whole enjoys the protection conferred upon the vulnerable by those who have built up herd immunity.”

WEBSITE - The Great Barrington Declaration -  https://gbdeclaration.org/

VIDEO – (9 minutes) explains the declaration - https://www.bitchute.com/video/TnJ4osWH7Nxe/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/20/2020 at 5:53 PM, RichieRich216 said:

Should never of shut down over this, A political stunt by Democrats and China! China should be held accountable for this World Wide! The started the first bio war against the World!

China, with the full cooperation of our Deep State which includes our governments medical bureaucrats. Fauci alone has done incredible damage to the reputation of our medical leadership. He has changed and flip flopped on just about every statement he has made. The economic consequences are largely the fault of our medical establishment which opposed hydroxychloroquine, vitamin D etc. and has been opposing all supplements for decades, unless prescribed by a physician. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/21/2020 at 10:34 AM, Tom Nolan said:

What is notable, from official government agency websites, is that there are VERY, VERY FEW treatment options for Covid-19 (officially).

In fact, most people who do get sick are first sent home until they have severe symptoms, at which time, they go to the hospital. 

Even at the hospital, in the beginning, often they are just isolated and given IV drips of Tylenol and antibiotics.  Ironically, Tylenol and Ibuprofen have been shown to dynamically worsen Covid symptoms.  Antibiotics are in case of a bacterial respiratory infection, not for a virus. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What are the official treatment options for COVID-19? by the Associated Press FACT CHECK.

https://apnews.com/article/virus-outbreak-us-news-9a7da4a9e84906b856c15101dd200c80

which links to the “official government” NIH (National Institute of Health) version…

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapeutic-management/

The NIH strains at poo-pooing nutrients like Vitamin C, D and zinc, much less alternatives such as hydroxychloroquine or even the effective budesonide. It is no wonder that American public health is in shambles.

FULL TEXT from AP

What are the treatment options for COVID-19?

There are several, and which one is best depends on how sick someone is.

For example, steroids such as dexamethasone can lower the risk of dying for severely ill patients. But they may do the opposite for those who are only mildly ill.

In the United States, no treatments are specifically approved for COVID-19, but a few have been authorized for emergency use and several more are being considered. A panel of experts convened by the National Institutes of Health updates guidelines as new studies come out.

Here’s what’s advised for various patients:

— Not hospitalized or hospitalized but not needing extra oxygen: No specific drugs recommended, and a warning against using steroids.

— Hospitalized and needing extra oxygen but not a breathing machine: The antiviral drug remdesivir, given through an IV, and in some cases also a steroid.

— Hospitalized and on a breathing machine: Remdesivir and a steroid.

What about convalescent plasma, an infusion of blood from a COVID-19 survivor that contains antibodies that fight the virus? Not enough is known to recommend for or against it, the guidelines say.

However, enough is known to advise against hydroxychloroquine and certain drugs that affect the immune system — multiple studies have found them ineffective against the coronavirus.

Aside from drugs, doctors have learned more about ways to treat hospitalized patients, such as putting them on their bellies and other measures that may prevent the need for breathing machines.

I see no real reason not to use acetaminophen for anyone not allergic to it. It is the best choice for the elderly and the first choice for safety while reducing a fever. 

This article shows no problem with Motrin, aspirin, and generics. https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/20200318/coronavirus-nsaids-experts

My topic:

The Latest News and Information on COVID 19 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MXY8T0j7k0oUBsHW4BfjJM__DRIyzqrDf_FSlV4hHpw/edit

• Upvote 1

On 10/21/2020 at 6:18 PM, Enthalpic said:

I agree with that.

The average years of life lost for a person dying with covid is ~11 years.  The tragedy is not the ~9 people who lost one year of low-quality life in a home/hospice, it is the one 50 year old who lost ~20 years.

I am so glad I do not think like you.  

The mortality rate for a healthy 50 year old is 0.1%; 1 in 1000.  I am more sad for the 999 50 year olds who would hide from life as you, Dems, Social Media billionaires and the media see it than I am sad for the one 50 year old who dies with COVID living his life.  

If you know a 50 year old with a co-morbidity then please do invite him to your basement to hide with you.  

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ronwagn said:

China, with the full cooperation of our Deep State which includes our governments medical bureaucrats. Fauci alone has done incredible damage to the reputation of our medical leadership. He has changed and flip flopped on just about every statement he has made. The economic consequences are largely the fault of our medical establishment which opposed hydroxychloroquine, vitamin D etc. and has been opposing all supplements for decades, unless prescribed by a physician. 

Trump is in charge of the government. He is a very poor manager. What he is good at is refusing accountability. He spends most of his time blaming others, then off to the golf course.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Rolling Eye 2

Thanks Boat.   That was profound.   I guess COVID would just go away if we had good managers??  I guess the CDC & NIH don't have very good managers either??   What about Newsome (CA), Cuomo (NY), Murphy (NJ), Wolf (PA) and Whitmer (MI) as managers.  These Governors didn't do anything to stop COVID and did everything to kill commerce in their respective states??

Sleepy Joe Biden is going to cure cancer if elected.  That'll make him a great manager I guess.  

TDS   24/7 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Bob D said:

I am so glad I do not think like you.  

The mortality rate for a healthy 50 year old is 0.1%; 1 in 1000.  I am more sad for the 999 50 year olds who would hide from life as you, Dems, Social Media billionaires and the media see it than I am sad for the one 50 year old who dies with COVID living his life.  

If you know a 50 year old with a co-morbidity then please do invite him to your basement to hide with you.  

Once again, I don't live in fear. 

Think of it like going back country camping in bear territory.  I know the bears are there. I know they can kill me. I know the risk is low yet I do carry bear spray; but that is not living in fear of bears, that is respecting the bear.

Respect the virus, take precautions, live life.

• Rolling Eye 1

1 minute ago, Enthalpic said:

Once again, I don't live in fear. 

Think of it like going back country camping in bear territory.  I know the bears are there. I know they can kill me. I know the risk is low yet I do carry bear spray; but that is not living in fear of bears, that is respecting the bear.

Respect the virus, take precautions, live life.

The reason you are sooooo frustrating to deal with isn't your leftist mentality.  That doesn't help.   It's that your responses never really seem to address the point being made in a post.  Maybe that is the leftist mentality.   I wouldn't know.

My point was not that you live in fear.  My point is that you "feel" for the one out of 1000 who dies while LIVING their lives instead of "feeling" for the 999 whose lives are constrained by Dem politicians and media.  

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Bob D said:

The reason you are sooooo frustrating to deal with isn't your leftist mentality.  That doesn't help.   It's that your responses never really seem to address the point being made in a post.  Maybe that is the leftist mentality.   I wouldn't know.

My point was not that you live in fear.  My point is that you "feel" for the one out of 1000 who dies while LIVING their lives instead of "feeling" for the 999 whose lives are constrained by Dem politicians and media.  

You said I hide in a basement, that sure sounds like you think I live in fear.

Those 999 lives are mostly just temporarily inconvenienced; it's not like they are in jail, or worse dead.  Other than international travel and large events most everything is available to me.  Life is good.

Benjamin Franklin once said: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." 

You must be British Canadian

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, ronwagn said:

I see no real reason not to use acetaminophen for anyone not allergic to it. It is the best choice for the elderly and the first choice for safety while reducing a fever. 

From a host of personal anecdotal accounts by Covid patients back in the beginning of this around March and April as logged on video interviews, they describe exactly what they did and what happened.

I watched these videos of patients.  It was edifying.  The patients told what symptoms occurred, and what actions and treatments were taken that rapidly led to recovery.

Every patient who took Ibuprofen [nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID)]

had terrible "hard to breathe" respiratory symptoms the next day or day after.  In most cases, the patients said that they thought they were going to die.

Unfortunately, Tylenol (acetaminophen), stresses the liver.  The liver tries to clean it out because the body recognizes it as a toxin.  Too much too long acetaminophen use will cause damage to the liver.  I understand its use for very temporary relief.  But not as an IV treatment days or weeks on end.  With any illness, the liver function is extremely important to regaining health.  If one impairs the liver function, they will likely impair a rapid return to good health.

One of the videos had a lady who got Covid right at the beginning.  She went to the hospital.  She was placed in a room for about 7 weeks, given antibiotics and IV Tylenol.  She had no improvement whatsoever.  She checked herself out and went home still sick.  Finally, she resolved it by going to an Integrative Medicine Doctor who rapidly turned her health around.

Just so you know, there are natural anti-inflammatory herbs / supplements or Medical treatments which do not harm the liver or have unhealthy side effects.  One example is Zyflamend.

I don't have a problem with whatever a person wants to do or take.  I'm relaying information.

Anyway, all those YouTube videos of patients, their stories and their return to great health have been scrubbed.  They were a wealth of fantastic insight.  There were so many, that I never got to watch them all before they were censored.

There are forces who WANT PEOPLE TO DIE.  No doubt in my mind.

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

Unfortunately, Tylenol (acetaminophen), stresses the liver.  The liver tries to clean it out because the body recognizes it as a toxin.  Too much too long acetaminophen use will cause damage to the liver.  I understand its use for very temporary relief.  But not as an IV treatment days or weeks on end.  With any illness, the liver function is extremely important to regaining health.  If one impairs the liver function, they will likely impair a rapid return to good health.

One of the videos had a lady who got Covid right at the beginning.  She went to the hospital.  She was placed in a room for about 7 weeks, given antibiotics and IV Tylenol.  She had no improvement whatsoever.  She checked herself out and went home still sick.  Finally, she resolved it by going to an Integrative Medicine Doctor who rapidly turned her health around.

Just so you know, there are natural anti-inflammatory herbs / supplements or Medical treatments which do not harm the liver or have unhealthy side effects.  One example is Zyflamend.

I don't have a problem with whatever a person wants to do or take.  I'm relaying information.

Anyway, all those YouTube videos of patients, their stories and their return to great health have been scrubbed.  They were a wealth of fantastic insight.  There were so many, that I never got to watch them all before they were censored.

There are forces who WANT PEOPLE TO DIE.  No doubt in my mind.

The medicine is not given for pain relief or to reduce inflammation - it is to lower fever.   I too avoid tylenol, it is hard on the liver.

Problem with generally self-resolving diseases is you get too many "stories" and fake cures.  Most people will recover despite of, not because, of what "treatments" they took.

Michigan was one of the first states to get hard with Covid.  In March and April, I watched while a host of Doctors in Michigan were successfully treating Covid patients with dramatic results.  It was really amazing how quickly people recovered.  I took note of the effective therapies which provided astounding results.  One by one, these Doctors were taken down or suppressed. 

Here is one of those Doctors.

Dr. David Brownstein has successfully treated more than a hundred patients with Covid 19, without a single fatality. When he published interviews with patients and results of their treatment on his own website, however, he received a letter from the Federal Trade Commission telling him he was violating the law. The FTC wrote: “It is unlawful under the FTC Act, 15 U.S.C Sec. 41 et seq. to advertise that a product or service can prevent, treat, or cure human disease unless you possess competent and reliable scientific evidence, including, when appropriate, well-controlled human clinical studies, substantiating that the claims are true at the time they are made. For COVID-19, no such study is currently known to exist for the products or services identified above. Thus, any Coronavirus-related prevention or treatment claims regarding such products or services are not supported by competent and reliable scientific evidence. You must immediately cease making all such claims.” Dr. Brownstein is a Board-Certified family physician with decades of experience working with patients who have heard "there's nothing we can do for you." He is the Medical Director of the Center for Holistic Medicine in West Bloomfield, MI. According to his website, "Dr. Brownstein has lectured internationally to physicians and others about his success in using natural hormones and nutritional therapies in his practice. He is a graduate of the University of Michigan and Wayne State University School of Medicine. Dr. Brownstein is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and the American College for the Advancement in Medicine."

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Bob D said:

Thanks Boat.   That was profound.   I guess COVID would just go away if we had good managers??  I guess the CDC & NIH don't have very good managers either??   What about Newsome (CA), Cuomo (NY), Murphy (NJ), Wolf (PA) and Whitmer (MI) as managers.  These Governors didn't do anything to stop COVID and did everything to kill commerce in their respective states??

Sleepy Joe Biden is going to cure cancer if elected.  That'll make him a great manager I guess.  

TDS   24/7 

Projected number of deaths at the beginning of this man made fiasco was over 2 Million.  By the worst calculations only 200k have died, yet Trump has failed.  How so?  He didn't.  He had @ 10% of the total estimated.  Excellent job, Mr. President.

Then we can apply CDC real numbers of dead due to Covid-19 to this equation and we find that less than 100k actually died.  Far less.  Let's see, 100k / 2 million = 0.05% of the total estimated.    Thank you, Mr. President.

(edited)

26 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Projected number of deaths at the beginning of this man made fiasco was over 2 Million.  By the worst calculations only 200k have died, yet Trump has failed.  How so?  He didn't.  He had @ 10% of the total estimated.  Excellent job, Mr. President.

Then we can apply CDC real numbers of dead due to Covid-19 to this equation and we find that less than 100k actually died.  Far less.  Let's see, 100k / 2 million = 0.05% of the total estimated.    Thank you, Mr. President.

It's not over, keep counting. 

This is from the very balanced paper 0R0 posted.  You are around 10%, and 230,000 deaths.  You need to get to 30 - 60% so only 1/3 to 1/6 of the way done. 

global death with herd.jpg

Edited by Enthalpic

(edited)

Number of people hospitalized in serious condition is rising. Was pretty stable at 14,000 - 15,000 for weeks and now is jumped up to almost 17,000 in just a few days.

Trump has been saying "it will disappear" or "we are rounding the corner" for ever.  No evidence of that whatsoever. Up and Up.

us.jpg

Edited by Enthalpic

(edited)

When he published interviews with patients and results of their treatment on his own website, however, he received a letter from the Federal Trade Commission telling him he was violating the law. The FTC wrote: “It is unlawful under the FTC Act, 15 U.S.C Sec. 41 et seq. to advertise that a product or service can prevent, treat, or cure human disease unless you possess competent and reliable scientific evidence, including, when appropriate, well-controlled human clinical studies, substantiating that the claims are true at the time they are made. For COVID-19, no such study is currently known to exist for the products or services identified above. Thus, any Coronavirus-related prevention or treatment claims regarding such products or services are not supported by competent and reliable scientific evidence. You must immediately cease making all such claims.” Dr. Brownstein is a Board-Certified family physician with decades of experience working with patients who have heard "there's nothing we can do for you." He is the Medical Director of the Center for Holistic Medicine in West Bloomfield, MI. According to his website, "Dr. Brownstein has lectured internationally to physicians and others about his success in using natural hormones and nutritional therapies in his practice. He is a graduate of the University of Michigan and Wayne State University School of Medicine. Dr. Brownstein is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians and the American College for the Advancement in Medicine."

Completely correct.  Doctors are not allowed to make unsubstantiated claims. I mentioned in another thread this is bordering on malpractice.

"Holistic medicine" is a nice flag that it's unscientific crap.   Turmeric cures everything!*

* This statement is not approved by the FDA.

Edited by Enthalpic