(edited)

Edited by BLA
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, BLA said:

How much oil and gas revenue has Iran lost just because they would rather build nukes than bring in $100s of billions of oil and gas revenue. If Libya lost $130 Billion, Iran is much more than $500 Billion.  Just guessing.

My guess Iran lost revenue is higher than 500 Billion. While they have been spotted offloading in Iraqi waters to other crude carriers it's probably just enough to squeak by and feed the masses. Continuing on their path towards Nukes in offensive posture will set the whole mid east in turmoil. Especially if gutless Biden gets in. My 2 pennies !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Old-Ruffneck said:

My guess Iran lost revenue is higher than 500 Billion. While they have been spotted offloading in Iraqi waters to other crude carriers it's probably just enough to squeak by and feed the masses. Continuing on their path towards Nukes in offensive posture will set the whole mid east in turmoil. Especially if gutless Biden gets in. My 2 pennies !!

I've always thought it made more sense to believe, if Iran or similar had a dirty bomb(s), for them to wait for the right time in the ME and use them there.  Imagine if Iran carried out a successful yet smaller nuke strike on one of those less-lubricated states, and then just put the word out that they have 3 or 4 more if anyone's interested.  It might be suicide with the right U.S. administration, but it also might not.  But one thing is for sure, for a period of time they would control the region and get laser focussed attention from the world.  Would you put it past them?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Would you put it past them?

They be radicals, pure and simple. Only the might of the USA keeps them in check. I think they already have a dirty bomb or slightly larger that could cause serious damage, just waiting biding their time. Just as when Ronald Reagan came into office they knew he would unleash the might of USA unlike wimpy Jimmy Carter. They released the hostages pronto. Reagan was a "Cowboy" that they couldn't predict but the tenor of his speech drilled into the upper echelon they were in no win totally lose scenario. Again, my 2 pennies. 

• Upvote 1

(edited)

33 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

I've always thought it made more sense to believe, if Iran or similar had a dirty bomb(s), for them to wait for the right time in the ME and use them there.  Imagine if Iran carried out a successful yet smaller nuke strike on one of those less-lubricated states, and then just put the word out that they have 3 or 4 more if anyone's interested.  It might be suicide with the right U.S. administration, but it also might not.  But one thing is for sure, for a period of time they would control the region and get laser focussed attention from the world.  Would you put it past them?

I have no doubt the U.S. has mapped out detailed attack plans that would nail every worth while military target in Iran with the flip of a switch.

Remember when Iran shot down that stupid drone.  Iran was bracing for an attack.  They even shot down a passenger airline leaving Tehran by mistake.  

U.S. Cyber Ops took out one of their Missile Command Centers right in front of them.  The U.S. was basically saying , Go ahead and try that drone stunt again.  Make my day.

Iran announced plans this week to sell missiles to Venezuela.  U.S. told them those missiles will never see the shores of Vz.  Don't you dare. 

Trump showed restraint. Iran wanted a fight.  

Edited by BLA
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BLA said:

I have no doubt the U.S. has mapped out detailed attack plans that would nail every worth while military target in Iran with the flip of a switch.

Remember when Iran shot down that stupid drone.  Iran was bracing for an attack.  They even shot down a passenger airline leaving Tehran by mistake.  

U.S. Cyber Ops took out one of their Missile Command Centers right in front of them.  The U.S. was basically saying , Go ahead and try that drone stunt again.  Make my day.

Iran announced plans this week to sell missiles to Venezuela.  U.S. told them those missiles will never see the shores of Vz.  Don't you dare. 

Trump showed restraint. Iran wanted a fight.  

Indeed.  And once again, you never hear a damn word from the left or their MSM who would have people believe Trump doesn't even have a foreign policy.  All the while his administration makes peace in the ME. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

I think the Iranian nuclear facilities would be destroyed by Israel before they have a chance to use them. Just a guess. Unfortunately millions of civilians might be killed in the process. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ronwagn said:

I think the Iranian nuclear facilities would be destroyed by Israel before they have a chance to use them. Just a guess. Unfortunately millions of civilians might be killed in the process. 

Let's hope the mullahs didn't study at the Alan Jones School for the Greater Journey.  Starting point:  Jonestown.  Destination:  Pile of bodies.

• Like 2