MP

China Sets Its Sights On Global [EV, AI, CRISPR, Fusion, Navel Lint Collector] Dominance

5 hours ago, Strangelovesurfing said:

Have a look at the results of the following search:

https://www.google.com/search?q=chinese+reverse+engineered+jet+engine&pws=0&gl=us&gws_rd=cr

Jet engines are very complex machines, and I am aware of the Chinese working on western engines, acquired legally, to reverse engineer them.  Engines just disappear from tracking for years.  That started happening like 30 years ago and continues.  I can't say more, but it is my experience.

As far as the spies that seem to keep getting caught in the U.S., the FBI and other departments seem to be fully awake as to the attempts that are ongoing.  I hate to say it, but if I were a Chinese in the U.S. for all the right reasons (not under cover for the CCP or others) I would keep scrupulous records of my time and my computer access at work and even at home.  I would keep a diary.  Because Big Brother (U.S. Idiom) is watching and you could get swept up in the net.  Better to have everything possible recorded and detailed in writing if they come knocking on your door.

• Upvote 1