My insider sources tell me the allegations of Biden's 'efforts' respecting Ukraine and China are true and his efforts did occur.  This means Biden used his position as VPofUSA to enrich his family. Prior to this, I believed such power play was corruption play and would be grounds for prosecution per USA laws.  But seems today such corruption is considered acceptable by the dumbed-down drugged-up 'murcan sheeple. Seems Biden is leading in the polls.  Shocking. When the population knows a politician is corrupt and yet continues to support and vote for him/her/it, the end of the country is nigh.

• Upvote 6

2 hours ago, frankfurter said:

My insider sources tell me the allegations of Biden's 'efforts' respecting Ukraine and China are true and his efforts did occur.  This means Biden used his position as VPofUSA to enrich his family. Prior to this, I believed such power play was corruption play and would be grounds for prosecution per USA laws.  But seems today such corruption is considered acceptable by the dumbed-down drugged-up 'murcan sheeple. Seems Biden is leading in the polls.  Shocking. When the population knows a politician is corrupt and yet continues to support and vote for him/her/it, the end of the country is nigh.

what sources are these?

Not that I don't think he's a guilty as hell

It is shocking that such as self serving pr*ck is likely to be the next POTUS, unbelievable, he should be in jail!

• Upvote 5

(edited)

The source is a Ukrainian pro-Russian MP Anatoly Derkach. Some source says its secret agent of russian secret service. Or Ukrainian secret service. Could probably be working for both sides because its perfectly possible in such divided country. He can also work for some ukrainian oligarch that can be prowestern or  prorussian or indepedent trying to steal as much as he can

The source is not necessarily very reliable in a world of secret services.

But me just point out that one of the most famous Polish political thinkers, Roman Dmowski, wrote about Ukraine some 100 years ago

In polish Roman Dmowski „Świat powojenny i Polska” (1931) - Post world war and polish future- he correctly predicted Second War War  as something as extra time to First World War

http://www.mysl-polska.pl/node/164

There is no human strength capable of preventing Ukraine, detached from Russia and transformed into an independent state, becoming a convergence of swindlers all over the world, who today find it very crowded in their own countries, capitalists and capital seekers, industry organizers, technicians and merchants, speculators and schemers , thugs and organizers of all kinds of prostitution: Germans, French, Belgians, Italians, British and Americans would be helped by local or nearby Russians, Poles, Armenians, Greeks, and finally the most numerous and most important Jews. A whole kind of League of Nations would have gathered here ...

All these elements, with the participation of smarter, more expert-minded Ukrainians, would create the leading layer, the country's elite. After all, it would be a special elite, because probably no country could boast such a rich collection of international scumbags.

Ukraine would become an ulcer on the body of Europe; and people who dream of creating a cultured, healthy and strong Ukrainian nation, maturing in their own country, would find that instead of their own country, they have an international enterprise, and instead of healthy development, rapid progress of decay and rot.

Anyone who believes that with the geographical location of Ukraine and its territory, with the condition of the Ukrainian element, with its spiritual and material resources, and with the role of the Ukrainian issue in the present economic and political situation of the world, otherwise - no imagination.

The Ukrainian question has various advocates, both within Ukraine and abroad. Among the latter, there are especially many who know exactly what they are going to. After all, there are also those who present themselves very idyllically to solve this issue by separating Ukraine from Russia. The naive ones would do best to keep their hands off her.

I would like once more point to fact its not from Orange Revolution or Second Maidan. This book was published in 1931. Just to add that Roman Dmowski was political leader of nationalists, the so-called endek for more thab 30 years.

It is commonly believed, and even on this forum I presented the view that Poles are radically anti-Russian. Only this is part of the truth, because the Polish national movement before the war was a very serious second force, and now with every subsequent year it scores somewhere with 10% of support in the elections, and each year more, it is anti-German and, for a change, not really  particularly anti-Russian. He considers Ukraine, in turn, for 150 years, and even more so after the Maidan, as a German agent against Poland and Russia.Personally, I think that despite all the anti-Putin narrative in Poland, I would not be surprised if Putin as a strong leader was a very popular person in this environment. Well, I myself have a few fellow nationalists, and I often hear praises from them for Putin who saved the country, planted Jewish oligarchs and prevented the West from stealing Russia.

Only although I also have a good opinion of Putin, he himself wrote in the documents for joining the KGB that his mother was Jewish, there are many Jewish oligarchs in Russia. Apart from the fact that Putin has met Natanyachu probably something like 20-30 times since 2014 and its close relation. A lot can be said about him, but he is not an anti-Semite, And for a change, Polish nationalists are mostly model anti-Semites, so it's kind of funny how according to them  Putin allegedly fights against world Jewry.

But coming back to Ukraine

I don't know what the Ukrainians were hoping for, it was clear that after the Maidan, as after every revolution, vultures would throw themselves into Ukraine to steal whatever they could. One of these vultures seems to be Biden and his son. From what I heard somewhere daughter of Nancy Peloisi also worked in Ukraine for some time.

Only that no one thinks that Russia or China are any better. The Russians transported machines from Donbas and Lugansk from two or three modern arms factories. As far as I know, a lot of the most talented Ukrainian engineers from the previous big arms industry work in Belarus after the Maidan - I wonder who they actually work for.Generally, as soon as they had the opportunity, they took whoever they could. Currently, Russian citizenship is granted to several hundred thousand Ukrainians every year, and I am not talking about the inhabitants of the Crimea.

The Chinese wanted to steal modern arm technology from the leading Motor-Sich factory, which Trump is trying very hard  to deprive them of and it seems as tough battle.

And North Korea reportedly stole the engines planns from Juzhmash for an ICBM.

There is also the question of the legendary Ukrainian fertile lands. Here they have to get along somehow, because there are many willing people - mainly Western companies and the Chinese.

Such is a fate of a fallen country, everyone steals from it everything that is valuable and possible to take away.

Edited by Tomasz
  • Upvote 3

(edited)

3 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

what sources are these?

It is shocking that such as self serving pr*ck is likely to be the next POTUS, unbelievable, he should be in jail!

Yes, GUILTY as hell and should be in jail!  Moreover, Biden is showing early signs of dementia.  Should such a man be president?

Still, many people will vote for ANYONE, as long as it's not Trump. Gun sales have been going through the roof. Tension is running very high and people think there is going to be mass violence. This is scary stuff!

Edited by Hotone

2 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

what sources are these?

Sorry, cannot reveal. I mention only to say I have asked around myself and, from what I am told, I have enough to believe the stories about Biden Sr and Jr are true. Whether you accept my position or not, is not the important point. So, this is one time when the MSM is not entirely lying; which is rather amazing in itself. Hopefully, the American sheeple will be informed of the truth by their own people, not needing the words of foreigners; and hopefully the sheeple will act.  The MAIN POINT is the info at hand proves Biden is corrupt as hell to use his position of trust for his personal gain, and the sheeple accept this standard for their next POTUS. Shocking, truly shocking. How long can any such nation last?

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, frankfurter said:

Shocking, truly shocking. How long can any such nation last?

Well, we once had a vice president named Aaron Burr. He became jealous of the architect of American life: Alexander Hamilton. 

Mr. Hamilton, amongst many other things, established a banking system and the Federal Reserve. He suggested that the Federalist Papers be written to pave the way for the Constitution. He even started what is today the oldest newspaper in the U.S., the New York Post. He was the first Secretary of the Treasury. He created the ideas behind the United States. 

Vice President Aaron Burr became so obsessed with Alexander Hamilton that he challenged him to a duel. Mr. Hamilton thought it all for show and "pulled" his shot. Our vice president shot Mr. Hamilton through the chest, resulting in a slow and painful death. This paved the way for the creation of one of the greatest and longest-running plays on Broadway, with characters using that old stage trick called blackface. 

After that ignominious start, we quickly learned not to expect much from our vice presidents. One could certainly have asked your (very germane) question shortly after Vice President Burr killed Alexander Hamilton and international opinion would probably have been that we were doomed as a nation. It was a fairly bad time: Mr. Burr executed his duties as the Head of the Senate at the same time that he was wanted in the state of New York for murder. 

Vice President Burr wouldn't be our worst VP. That would be Andrew Johnson (under Abe Lincoln) who was a closet racist and stymied the process called Reconstruction. And then there was Spiro Agnew, who was corrupt as hell and would have gone to jail had it not been for his role as VP. Under President Woodrow Wilson, we had a guy named Marshall (I can't recall his first name) who was so awful that when President Wilson had his stroke the doctors and staff kept it from Mr. Marshall because they feared for the country. But on the flip side, we had Vice President Harry Truman, who was a failed haberdasher and was thought to be such a buffoon that FDR didn't even let him in on existence of the Manhattan Project. When FDR had his stroke, General Groves had no recourse but to brief President Truman about this new bomb they'd been working on up in the mountains of New Mexico. That VP did pretty well for himself, and also for the country--but even he had a flaw: Oppenheimer built the bomb but was a registered Communist, so Truman castigated him after he was finished with him.  

Does this answer your question?

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 4

What's really scary is that Elizabeth Warren will be the Secretary of the Treasury and Bernie Sanders will be Labor Secretary.  Add AOC to energy czar, and Beto O'Rourke for gun control (i.e. confiscation), packing the Supreme Court will be the least of our worries in a Biden presidency.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I see my post about the FBI was removed. I guess they didn't like my characterization of the FBI.

Off topic here but the engagement on the forums seems way down compared to 9 months ago. And some regulars, who were also moderators, don't seem to post anymore. Have they been told not to as moderators and is oilprice limiting the reach of topics? I haven't been around the past 9 months so. If anyone can explain or post a link from oilprice regarding this issue that would be helpful.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, frankfurter said:

You're under illusion that the American public is even aware of the Biden crimes. They're not, at all, and the MSM is working mightily to keep it that way. Remember, the CCP wants Biden to win, obviously. There are so many butchers with their thumbs on the scales that 2 pounds of ground beef now weighs 40 pounds, so far! Between the MSM not reporting, Google hiding search results, Facebook and Twitter deleting posts immediately, and YouTube (part of Google) deleting videos, how exactly are the public going to get their information? The US  meritocracy is over, let the kleptocracy begin. To the idiots who voted against Trump, I say you will reap what you sow. All part of the globalist cabal plan unfortunately. Don't worry, they'll be after China soon enough. The problem with pyramidal societies is, replace the peak and everything below stays the same. Xi and Putin are on top of their pyramids, but once they're gone who steps in? 

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

Well, we once had a vice president named Aaron Burr. He became jealous of the architect of American life: Alexander Hamilton. 

Mr. Hamilton, amongst many other things, established a banking system and the Federal Reserve. He suggested that the Federalist Papers be written to pave the way for the Constitution. He even started what is today the oldest newspaper in the U.S., the New York Post. He was the first Secretary of the Treasury. He created the ideas behind the United States. 

Vice President Aaron Burr became so obsessed with Alexander Hamilton that he challenged him to a duel. Mr. Hamilton thought it all for show and "pulled" his shot. Our vice president shot Mr. Hamilton through the chest, resulting in a slow and painful death. This paved the way for the creation of one of the greatest and longest-running plays on Broadway, with characters using that old stage trick called blackface. 

After that ignominious start, we quickly learned not to expect much from our vice presidents. One could certainly have asked your (very germane) question shortly after Vice President Burr killed Alexander Hamilton and international opinion would probably have been that we were doomed as a nation. It was a fairly bad time: Mr. Burr executed his duties as the Head of the Senate at the same time that he was wanted in the state of New York for murder. 

Vice President Burr wouldn't be our worst VP. That would be Andrew Johnson (under Abe Lincoln) who was a closet racist and stymied the process called Reconstruction. And then there was Spiro Agnew, who was corrupt as hell and would have gone to jail had it not been for his role as VP. Under President Woodrow Wilson, we had a guy named Marshall (I can't recall his first name) who was so awful that when President Wilson had his stroke the doctors and staff kept it from Mr. Marshall because they feared for the country. But on the flip side, we had Vice President Harry Truman, who was a failed haberdasher and was thought to be such a buffoon that FDR didn't even let him in on existence of the Manhattan Project. When FDR had his stroke, General Groves had no recourse but to brief President Truman about this new bomb they'd been working on up in the mountains of New Mexico. That VP did pretty well for himself, and also for the country--but even he had a flaw: Oppenheimer built the bomb but was a registered Communist, so Truman castigated him after he was finished with him.  

Does this answer your question?

thanks for the history lesson! an excellent summary.

• Like 1

(edited)

2 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

You're under illusion that the American public is even aware of the Biden crimes. They're not, at all, and the MSM is working mightily to keep it that way. Remember, the CCP wants Biden to win, obviously. There are so many butchers with their thumbs on the scales that 2 pounds of ground beef now weighs 40 pounds, so far! Between the MSM not reporting, Google hiding search results, Facebook and Twitter deleting posts immediately, and YouTube (part of Google) deleting videos, how exactly are the public going to get their information? The US  meritocracy is over, let the kleptocracy begin. To the idiots who voted against Trump, I say you will reap what you sow. All part of the globalist cabal plan unfortunately. Don't worry, they'll be after China soon enough. The problem with pyramidal societies is, replace the peak and everything below stays the same. Xi and Putin are on top of their pyramids, but once they're gone who steps in? 

Don't give up on Trump yet.  There are still polls that predicts that Trump will win the election.  

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1329181/us-election-2020-donald-trump-joe-biden/amp

Moreover, there is something called the Yiwu Index, which measures the demand for a presidential candidate’s merchandise i.e. hats, banners, mugs and anything else that can carry a logo.  Demand for a presidential candidate’s merchandise, goes the theory, translates into voting patterns in the election.  

Trump’s campaign paraphernalia has been selling briskly at shops in the vast wholesale market in the Chinese city of Yiwu. By contrast, shop owners said during recent visits, bulk orders for materials supporting Biden have been almost nonexistent.  

Right now, according to the Yiwu index, Trump leads Biden substantially.  Followers of the Yiwu Index believe it is reliable and they have history on their side. In 2016, the index consistently predicted a Trump victory. In the final weeks of the campaign, demand for Hillary Clinton hats and other souvenirs weakened considerably. They started off even, but then they stopped selling, and later, Trump sold more than Clinton.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/28/business/trump-china-election.html

Edited by Hotone
  • Like 2
  • Great Response! 1

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

Despite our personal differences, good points, and I upvoted. I think the CCP does care about what occurs inside and outside America, but is indifferent to the choice of POTUS. They know the POTUS is but a figurehead under the control of a cabal of elite. I know Trump has profitable dealings also with China, but I have no clear proof, yet, he benefited directly during his term.

(edited)

2 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

You say that the CCP wants Biden to win and imply that they are using the MSM, which is under the CCP control, to disinform the American public.  You also mentioned that there is a globalist cabal.  I am curious - is the CCP part of this cabal?  If so, do you think that the CCP will go after Xi?  As outsiders, we tend to think that the CCP is under the Xi's thumb, but maybe you have other information?

Edited by Hotone

7 minutes ago, Hotone said:

You say that the CCP wants Biden to win and imply that they are using the MSM, which is under the CCP control, to disinform the American public.  You also mentioned that there is a globalist cabal.  I am curious - is the CCP part of this cabal?  If so, do you think that the CCP will go after Xi?  As outsiders, we tend to think that the CCP is under the Xi's thumb, but maybe you have other information?

Xi has the strong support of China citizens. Xi has done more to eliminate corruption than any other leader except Mao, and continues this. Xi may become an era. So far during this era, China has had stability, peace, prosperity, strength. Were it not for the US, China's prosperity could benefit the entire world. I rather doubt the China people would accept the forced ouster of Xi, barring clear and proven wrong doing to the future of the nation.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

On 10/30/2020 at 8:24 AM, Rob Plant said:

what sources are these?

The computer repair shop owner brought Hunters laptop to the FBI in October 2019.  THE FBI REFUSED TO ACCEPT IT.  THEY TOLD THE SHOP OWNER TO GO AWAY.

The shop owner persisted.  So the FBI subpoenaed the shop owner for the laptop.  He previously offered the FBI the laptop. They did this to make it look like they always wanted it or to deep 6 it .

THE FBI HAD THE LAPTOP THE WHOLE TIME DURING THE TRUMP IMPEACHMENT AND SAID NOTHING.  

Attorney General Barr and Special U.S. Prosecutor must have know about its existence.  Why the silence ? ? ? ? ?  Barr and Durham failed the people.

Luckily the shop owner had made a copy of the drive or we would have never seen the BIDEN FAMILY GRIFTERS exposed.

Edited by BLA
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, frankfurter said:

Despite our personal differences, good points, and I upvoted. I think the CCP does care about what occurs inside and outside America, but is indifferent to the choice of POTUS. They know the POTUS is but a figurehead under the control of a cabal of elite. I know Trump has profitable dealings also with China, but I have no clear proof, yet, he benefited directly during his term.

Be careful my friend, words like those can get you in trouble back home.  😎

Some of your posts are so insightful, while others are so banal that I've long suspected two different people are using the same frankfurter account. I've mentioned that before I believe, but I digress. 

The US President has historically been under a cabal of elites. That was supposed to continue in 2016 with the coronation of HILLARY as first female president blah blah blah. Two things got in the way of that script. Her odious personality and Trump's basic charm. While that charm is lost on the mouth breathing partisan class, it actually plays quite well with the people in this country not named Elite. Americans are getting sick and tired of elites who went to Harvard and Yale (racist schools both BTW), lecturing us about how to live, all while lining their own pockets. All their social engineering backfires and the people get left picking up the pieces. 

Normal Cabal practice is to get dirt on their candidates and use that as blackmail to force them to toe the line they're given. That blackmail works against both parties, even better against republicans since they actually stand for things unlike democrats where anything goes. This is why Democrat congressman Studds got a standing ovation from the Demoncrats in Congress when he was caught having an affair with his page who was 18 by a matter of weeks. The Republican congressman whose name escapes me right now was not so fortunate while his affair was that much more salubrious given that his page was weeks short of his 18th birthday. Even if the page had been 18, there's no chance in hell the republicans would give him a standing ovation. Clearly this proves republicans are more vulnerable to blackmail.

They've thrown everything and the kitchen sink at Trump and he just shakes it off. He's clearly not under their thumb and they clearly don't like it. About half of America is slowly waking up to the rampant corruption now that they're seeing it playing out live in front of them. It's obvious to the intelligent what is happening. The low IQ people like Enthalpic will never understand, they're waiting to receive their next intelligent thought from the elites and parrot it as if it were self generated. The very definition of NPC. 

ABF0E2EE-2105-49F8-B243-11E4D8C29A2C.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Be careful my friend, words like those can get you in trouble back home.  😎

Some of your posts are so insightful, while others are so banal that I've long suspected two different people are using the same frankfurter account. I've mentioned that before I believe, but I digress. 

The US President has historically been under a cabal of elites. That was supposed to continue in 2016 with the coronation of HILLARY as first female president blah blah blah. Two things got in the way of that script. Her odious personality and Trump's basic charm. While that charm is lost on the mouth breathing partisan class, it actually plays quite well with the people in this country not named Elite. Americans are getting sick and tired of elites who went to Harvard and Yale (racist schools both BTW), lecturing us about how to live, all while lining their own pockets. All their social engineering backfires and the people get left picking up the pieces. 

Normal Cabal practice is to get dirt on their candidates and use that as blackmail to force them to toe the line they're given. That blackmail works against both parties, even better against republicans since they actually stand for things unlike democrats where anything goes. This is why Democrat congressman Studds got a standing ovation from the Demoncrats in Congress when he was caught having an affair with his page who was 18 by a matter of weeks. The Republican congressman whose name escapes me right now was not so fortunate while his affair was that much more salubrious given that his page was weeks short of his 18th birthday. Even if the page had been 18, there's no chance in hell the republicans would give him a standing ovation. Clearly this proves republicans are more vulnerable to blackmail.

They've thrown everything and the kitchen sink at Trump and he just shakes it off. He's clearly not under their thumb and they clearly don't like it. About half of America is slowly waking up to the rampant corruption now that they're seeing it playing out live in front of them. It's obvious to the intelligent what is happening. The low IQ people like Enthalpic will never understand, they're waiting to receive their next intelligent thought from the elites and parrot it as if it were self generated. The very definition of NPC. 

Aaahh, it's been too long!  @Tom Kirkman would be pleased to see that meme.  And I like it too.  As he said, sometimes a meme can just get an example across so much better than mere words.  Cheers!

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Rob Plant said:

Anyone know what happened to @Douglas Buckland???

Fed up, but good.  If he doesn't respond, I'll give him a shout and see what he's up to.

• Like 2

(edited)

On 10/30/2020 at 7:28 PM, Ward Smith said:

They are not after China. They are partnered with it. China is part and parcel of the "globalist cabal" and provides the means for execution. Remember that the Cabal is 100 years old and then some. It was part and parcel of making China into what it is today and is integrated into China as a business and a political power base.

Edited by 0R0
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Dan Warnick said:

Fed up, but good.  If he doesn't respond, I'll give him a shout and see what he's up to.

I recommended him for a job, hopefully he got it. 

• Upvote 5

10 hours ago, 0R0 said:

They are not after China. They are partnered with it. China is part and parcel of the "globalist cabal" and provides the means for execution. Remember that the Cabal is 100 years old and then some. It was part and parcel of making China into what it is today and is integrated into China as a business and a political power base.

true.

• Upvote 1

On 10/31/2020 at 10:07 AM, Ward Smith said:

Illogical.  Trump has had multiple wives and divorces. 

I suspect that he hates illegal immigration but has a tolerance for some legal forms... within what he believes is good for the US worker.  Not sure on his view on online shopping for international wives.

Once upon a time the media was a Check & Balance, Know its a Proper Ganda and Miss information group!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3