On 10/30/2020 at 4:34 AM, frankfurter said:

My insider sources tell me the allegations of Biden's 'efforts' respecting Ukraine and China are true and his efforts did occur.  This means Biden used his position as VPofUSA to enrich his family. Prior to this, I believed such power play was corruption play and would be grounds for prosecution per USA laws.  But seems today such corruption is considered acceptable by the dumbed-down drugged-up 'murcan sheeple. Seems Biden is leading in the polls.  Shocking. When the population knows a politician is corrupt and yet continues to support and vote for him/her/it, the end of the country is nigh.

Biden will be out in less than a year if he is elected. If it is not because of his (mental) health, it will be because of the laptop. This election is Harris vs. Trump.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, ChrisK Shaw said:

I suspect that he hates illegal immigration but has a tolerance for some legal forms... within what he believes is good for the US worker.  Not sure on his view on online shopping for international wives.

As I recall, Melania had certain 'anomalies' with her immigration application/s that magically evaporated into thin air.

What's up with the crowds?  Biden in Scranton today standing with 25 people in a parking lot. He's got a bullhorn but apparently found it unnecessary since he gave it to someone else who is not recognizable as his wife, daughter (where is she?), or anyone connected to him ever seen before, but there is that mask "thing".  She is apparently speaking on his behalf since he's just looking lost.  

Trump had a rally in Scranton on Monday, with 5,000 people.  No bullhorn needed.

The MN Governor, with the radical left A.G. Keith Ellison ranting thought they'd shut down the Trump rally in Rochester Minnesota when the Trump campaign was told the state would not allow more than 250 people to attend. Never mind it was outdoors.  They thought Trump would cancel, but he showed and so did thousands of supports standing outside the barrier.  The supporters who didn't attend the Trump rally in Rochester, decided to troll Joe Biden's mini rally with a dozen vehicles flying Trump flags.  They say they saw a police SUV trolling Biden also.

So, what does this say?  The market believes Biden will win.  The market is up and is bullish on Biden with the Republicans keeping the Senate.   What about the House?  Will black Republicans running turn the tide for the party in the House?  Then there is Election Day.  When will we know who won?  If Pennsylvania is as close as they say and mail in ballots are still being counted until Friday November 6 will the legal battles begin?  

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, JoMack said:

What's up with the crowds?  Biden in Scranton today standing with 25 people in a parking lot. He's got a bullhorn but apparently found it unnecessary since he gave it to someone else who is not recognizable as his wife, daughter (where is she?), or anyone connected to him ever seen before, but there is that mask "thing".  She is apparently speaking on his behalf since he's just looking lost.  

Trump had a rally in Scranton on Monday, with 5,000 people.  No bullhorn needed.

The MN Governor, with the radical left A.G. Keith Ellison ranting thought they'd shut down the Trump rally in Rochester Minnesota when the Trump campaign was told the state would not allow more than 250 people to attend. Never mind it was outdoors.  They thought Trump would cancel, but he showed and so did thousands of supports standing outside the barrier.  The supporters who didn't attend the Trump rally in Rochester, decided to troll Joe Biden's mini rally with a dozen vehicles flying Trump flags.  They say they saw a police SUV trolling Biden also.

So, what does this say?  The market believes Biden will win.  The market is up and is bullish on Biden with the Republicans keeping the Senate.   What about the House?  Will black Republicans running turn the tide for the party in the House?  Then there is Election Day.  When will we know who won?  If Pennsylvania is as close as they say and mail in ballots are still being counted until Friday November 6 will the legal battles begin?  

The Legal battles have already begun.  The only way the election goes longer than election day is if it is close.  Trump is going to get a landslide, so even after the Dems delay as much and for as many reasons as they can, I don't see it going longer than 3 days until it's locked in.  Of course, that's just my opinion, and since opinions are like.... :) 

(edited)

On 10/30/2020 at 1:56 PM, Tomasz said:

The source is a Ukrainian pro-Russian MP Anatoly Derkach. Some source says its secret agent of russian secret service. Or Ukrainian secret service. Could probably be working for both sides because its perfectly possible in such divided country. He can also work for some ukrainian oligarch that can be prowestern or  prorussian or indepedent trying to steal as much as he can

The source is not necessarily very reliable in a world of secret services.

But me just point out that one of the most famous Polish political thinkers, Roman Dmowski, wrote about Ukraine some 100 years ago

In polish Roman Dmowski „Świat powojenny i Polska” (1931) - Post world war and polish future- he correctly predicted Second War War  as something as extra time to First World War

http://www.mysl-polska.pl/node/164

I would like once more point to fact its not from Orange Revolution or Second Maidan. This book was published in 1931. Just to add that Roman Dmowski was political leader of nationalists, the so-called endek for more thab 30 years.

It is commonly believed, and even on this forum I presented the view that Poles are radically anti-Russian. Only this is part of the truth, because the Polish national movement before the war was a very serious second force, and now with every subsequent year it scores somewhere with 10% of support in the elections, and each year more, it is anti-German and, for a change, not really  particularly anti-Russian. He considers Ukraine, in turn, for 150 years, and even more so after the Maidan, as a German agent against Poland and Russia.Personally, I think that despite all the anti-Putin narrative in Poland, I would not be surprised if Putin as a strong leader was a very popular person in this environment. Well, I myself have a few fellow nationalists, and I often hear praises from them for Putin who saved the country, planted Jewish oligarchs and prevented the West from stealing Russia.

Only although I also have a good opinion of Putin, he himself wrote in the documents for joining the KGB that his mother was Jewish, there are many Jewish oligarchs in Russia. Apart from the fact that Putin has met Natanyachu probably something like 20-30 times since 2014 and its close relation. A lot can be said about him, but he is not an anti-Semite, And for a change, Polish nationalists are mostly model anti-Semites, so it's kind of funny how according to them  Putin allegedly fights against world Jewry.

But coming back to Ukraine

I don't know what the Ukrainians were hoping for, it was clear that after the Maidan, as after every revolution, vultures would throw themselves into Ukraine to steal whatever they could. One of these vultures seems to be Biden and his son. From what I heard somewhere daughter of Nancy Peloisi also worked in Ukraine for some time.

Only that no one thinks that Russia or China are any better. The Russians transported machines from Donbas and Lugansk from two or three modern arms factories. As far as I know, a lot of the most talented Ukrainian engineers from the previous big arms industry work in Belarus after the Maidan - I wonder who they actually work for.Generally, as soon as they had the opportunity, they took whoever they could. Currently, Russian citizenship is granted to several hundred thousand Ukrainians every year, and I am not talking about the inhabitants of the Crimea.

The Chinese wanted to steal modern arm technology from the leading Motor-Sich factory, which Trump is trying very hard  to deprive them of and it seems as tough battle.

And North Korea reportedly stole the engines planns from Juzhmash for an ICBM.

There is also the question of the legendary Ukrainian fertile lands. Here they have to get along somehow, because there are many willing people - mainly Western companies and the Chinese.

Such is a fate of a fallen country, everyone steals from it everything that is valuable and possible to take away.

Let me quote my statement in connection with today's news.

China is taking legal action against Ukraine for the amount of $ 3.5 billion it has lost as a result of the actions of the Ukrainian authorities related to the privatization of the Motor-Sicz plant.

The Chinese will be represented by 3 Western law firms: WilmerHale, DLA Piper and Bird & Bird.

This proves the effectiveness of the Trump team which block beneficial deal for China.

I know that Ukraine is very dependent on the USA, but the whole story with Motorsich probably bury their chances for meaningful deals with the Chinese. Whole Ukraine, including its powerful armaments sector, has been in an unenviable situation for many years and in general, they probably counted on some cooperation with the Chinese, but the US seems to categorically not allow it.

At the same time, this is by no means an accusation against President Trump's team, this administration generally did not promise anything to Ukraine, and it owes nothing.

On the other hand, the Chinese did not help when Vladimir was cutting the country, the USA spilled something on Ukraine and they get Javelins, and also some  some boats and as I suppose intelligence data.

The USA cannot afford China to buy this plant, it would be a huge technological leap in terms of engines for them, and they have problems with that.

It was certainly not Trump team handing out cookies in Maidan. Trump gave them a lethal weapon and if they promised anything it was rather the previous and future US president.

It is also an example of a typical effective US policy which blocked a favorable deal for the Chinese in a dependent country.

http://dch.ua/en/presscenterrelease/1497/?fbclid=IwAR3gXl5blWKF_sawuQqwpdFaRjQ70ya-38A5tt1xODcU0WphB08bK3r_78g

Edited by Tomasz
  • Upvote 1