Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

On 12/31/2020 at 12:12 PM, Gerry Maddoux said:

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!

You on the left miss the point: There really has been no critical forensic examination of the Dominion Voting Machines and their possible attachment to mechanisms that could alter the votes . . . at least that have been admitted in a court of law. Many cases have been summarily thrown out--that's what bothers me. 

A bipartisan commission to oversee a forensic examination of the voting mechanisms in these swing states would have solved this one way or the other. There are many suspect deviations from "usual and acceptable practices" in elections. Texas (a state that I happen to trust) looked at these machines and laughed about how easy it would be to rig them. 

Trump is not liked by judges, especially the ones he appointed. He is anti-Deep State, whatever that is. He is a pig in a China closet (capitalization intended). He is at times crude and crass. But his results have been absolutely spectacular.  

MY POINT IS NOT THAT THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED, BUT RATHER THAT WE SIMPLY DON'T KNOW!

The election was obviously rigged. There is plenty of evidence on this and other threads here alone that indicates the fraud and its scale clearly. We do know.

The surveys of registries and the voter roles where a statistically significant sampling was followed up with in person visits shows anywhere from 20 to 53% of voters in key Dem swing state counties were fake.

The mathematical analysis of the count reporting streams show hundreds of thousands of Trump votes being subtracted at the state level reporting of counties, and at the county level of precincts showing far larger scale of vote deductions for Trump. The counts of the swing states are very obviously fake, and on a scale of hundreds of thousands per state. As Trump claims, he had a landslide.

We DO KNOW there was a large scale electoral fraud, what we don't know is how much of the downballot and the popular vote was manipulated. Did the Dems actually win ANY seats in the house or Senate? Did Biden allocate to himself 13 million fake votes? or was it 20 million..

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Geoff Guenther said:

Really. Did you see how DC police overreacted during the BLM protests? And here we have the same police allowing violent white-supremacist Trumpzis attack the Capitol. 

This is a coup, not a protest, not a riot. And you close your eyes to it because its your people trying to destroy democracy. 

Yes I did see BLM protesters actually threaten senators with physical violence under the guard of 5 police officers... I'll post vids shortly.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 0R0 said:

The election was obviously rigged. There is plenty of evidence on this and other threads here alone that indicates the fraud and its scale clearly. We do know.

If it was rigged, why can't anybody show any proof in court. All you do it read something on YouTube and think lizard people are running the world. 

The reason there is no proof is because it didn't happen. The Trump-appointed judges are unanimitous in rejecting the claim. 

2 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Yes I did see BLM protesters actually threaten senators with physical violence under the guard of 5 police officers... I'll post vids shortly.

Rather than wait for you to post a questionable image, here is Rep Mark Mullen, R-OK. One of the instigators of this insurrection is being chased out of the room because of armed insurgents. 

rONz25g.png

(edited)

16 minutes ago, Geoff Guenther said:

Rather than wait for you to post a questionable image, here is Rep Mark Mullen, R-OK. One of the instigators of this insurrection is being chased out of the room because of armed insurgents. 

rONz25g.png

Here the above rumor has it the below in your face reality..

Maybe BLM gunning down a citizen is more in order..

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

Your showing a protest where they're demanding Rand Paul mention the innocentwoman who was shot by police while she was in bed. 

And you somehow think this is equivalent to an armed coup? Are you out of your friggen mind? 

3 minutes ago, Geoff Guenther said:

If it was rigged, why can't anybody show any proof in court. All you do it read something on YouTube and think lizard people are running the world. 

The reason there is no proof is because it didn't happen. The Trump-appointed judges are unanimitous in rejecting the claim. 

The courts, as has been often the case in US history, have chosen to avoid intervention until AFTER the legal maneuvers available outside the courts have been exhausted. The state legislatures have their chance to act and the courts will not intervene till evidence is so widely and publicly known that they are shamed into action. Since the MSM and socials have censored the electoral fraud debate so extensively there is no such pressure. To the contrary, threats of violence against courts considering action are loud and not countered by the state executive branches promising any protection or even opposition to said violence. When orders are submitted, the executive has largely ignored them and skirted them with the knowledge that the court's "hands" are the same law enforcement that they control.

There have been no Trump suits allowed to present evidence, Sidney Powell's suits will be allowed. The main effort has been by the courts for the purpose of preventing evidence from entering the public record as part of the campaign to eliminate Trump. A well funded bipartisan campaign of business leaders leaching off the China trade, with active intervention by China and several intelligence agencies including, so goes the word among former spooks, the CIA.

I am sorry that you live within the made up world of the MSM which is increasingly detached from reality and becoming ever more a Hollywood production. 

Just today's assault on the capitol has capitol police all but inviting people into the building while the people coming in and featured on dramatic photographs and videos are tattooed with Antifa symbols and look nothing like the people you meet at Trump rallies.  There were some actual Trump supporters who went in behind the violent invaders and went off to the house and senate offices to copy their emails, e.g. Pelosi's  as she didn't bother to log out of her email.

Though they obviously did have Trump protesters enter the capitol, the front line was Antifa, they were pretty much let in as their leaders calling them in were actually behind the capitol police line giving them the arm wave signal.

The obvious Dem operation to smear the Trump protesters was designed to disrupt the very same hearing that they had been waiting for with baited breath for two months. To see the EC votes challenged and view a public discussion of the illegal elections and their pervasive fraud.

There was no purpose in the dangerous and childish invasion of the Capitol and it is so far outside the Trumpists' behavior standards that there is no doubt it was not them who did it.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Geoff Guenther said:

Your showing a protest where they're demanding Rand Paul mention the innocentwoman who was shot by police while she was in bed. 

And you somehow think this is equivalent to an armed coup? Are you out of your friggen mind? 

I do believe you are out of your mind, what you are seeing is US citizens protesting a election that was not thoroughly vetted. And that my offshore personality is a right under the constitution...Insurrection is the statement of a over reactive child.

• Like 2

Excuse after excuse after excuse. You were so happy to have conservative judges, now you're mad that they actually follow the law. Everything's just a conspiracy to you and obviously the Deep-State Media Jews are controlling everything. 

The Proud Boy chairman gets arrested yesterday with illegal weapons. Your leader continues to invite the rioters, and you pretend that it's the Chinese or anyone else you hate that is perpetrating this. 

These are your people. These are the same people that have carried out the majority of terrorist killings in the last 10 years.

6 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

I do believe you are out of your mind, what you are seeing is US citizens protesting a election that was not thoroughly vetted. And that my offshore personality is a right under the constitution...Insurrection is the statement of a over reactive child.

You Republicans quake at the thought of BLM, but it's OK for your guys to storm the government buildings at the behest of the guy who's been trying to stir up a coup. 

It's all the same - white supremacists good, black guys bad. 

(edited)

This is an interesting thread about how people rationalize things when events happen completely the opposite of what they predicted or expected.  

"Trump's gonna win."  Then: he loses.  Then a bunch of Trumpist retards storm a federal building, breaking multiple federal laws in the process, all the while the current sitting president is acting like fascist douchebag.  And the way that  many people in this thread respond is either:

"Hey but what about liberal anarchists" or "maybe it was all just one big conspiracy."

Herpy derp.  

Edited by Zhong Lu
  • Upvote 3

(edited)

10 minutes ago, Geoff Guenther said:

Excuse after excuse after excuse. You were so happy to have conservative judges, now you're mad that they actually follow the law. Everything's just a conspiracy to you and obviously the Deep-State Media Jews are controlling everything. 

The Proud Boy chairman gets arrested yesterday with illegal weapons. Your leader continues to invite the rioters, and you pretend that it's the Chinese or anyone else you hate that is perpetrating this. 

These are your people. These are the same people that have carried out the majority of terrorist killings in the last 10 years.

Interesting thought process, you have not been here for months. I have not posted any such matters....The Big E self moderator asked to leave.....screaming profanities on every thread and the next day you show....and Zong_Lu....This BIg E personality is a very disturbed person.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

On 1/4/2021 at 4:26 PM, Jeffrey Brown said:

Re:  Eyes Wide Open

Perhaps I missed your response to the following question:

And why were more GOP House candidates fraudulently elected, while the Democratic candidate for the presidency was fraudulently elected to the White House?

Chip Roy objects to seating 67 lawmakers from states Trump disputes to highlight GOP election hypocrisy

The Republican made the procedural move to highlight his opposition to some GOPers efforts to not certify Democrat Joe Biden’s White House victory

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2021/01/04/texas-rep-chip-roy-objects-to-seating-some-house-members-as-gop-feud-over-november-election-results-intensifies/

Excerpt:

WASHINGTON – Austin Rep. Chip Roy, in a dramatic escalation in the GOP feud over whether to challenge Democrat Joe Biden’s White House win, on Sunday night objected to the seating of his House colleagues elected in the six states where President Donald Trump disputes the results.

Roy, a conservative firebrand, used the tactic to underscore his opposition to the efforts by some Republicans – including several Texans – to not certify Biden’s victory on Wednesday.

The Republican’s point was that if anyone is claiming the presidential election in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin was marked by widespread fraud, then the same would have to hold true for the down-ballot candidates elected in those states.

“Those representatives were elected through the very same systems — with the same ballot procedures, with the same signature validations, with the same broadly applied decisions of executive and judicial branch officials,” he said.

It is entirely appropriate to challenge all the downballot results in the swing states. Sidney Powell showed that one of AZ Dem representative was elected with a 35000 vote head start that was there before counting started. That is what threw off so many statistical prediction models for the vote, causing a call for Biden within the first minutes of the count.

Cruz' 2016 primary may very well have been rigged, as were plenty others down to Sheriff races. The Powell team's main thrust is that Dominion and its sales team conspired with election officials to run an election fraud for hire scheme or racket to the highest bidder. The highest bidder this time round was China. It was $400 mil following another sum provided earlier. They wanted Biden.

NSA leaks have put the 2016 Hillary fraud estimate at more than a 5 million vote swap from Trump to her tally. It was just not enough for a win.

• Like 2

(edited)

What some of you fail to realize is that your shitty conspiracy theories is the reason you guys fail all the time.

And what you're also failing to realize is the amount of damage you idiots are doing to the "Republican" and "Conservatism" brand in America.  You're your own worst enemies, losing winnable elections, then acting like a bunch of fascist conspiracy-minded crybabies.

You realize that every time some facist douchebag in some third world country loses an election, they cry "fraud, lets have a do-over," right? 

Edited by Zhong Lu
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Zhong Lu said:

What some of you fail to realize is that your shitty conspiracy theories is the reason you guys fail all the time.

And what you're also failing to realize is the amount of damage you idiots are doing to the "Republican" and "Conservatism" brand in America.  You're your own worst enemies, losing winnable elections, then acting like a bunch of fascist conspiracy-minded crybabies.  

(edited)

Oh so you're saying you're one of them? Cool.  But I know that already.  

Or at least I certainly hope you're a troll.  Because I can't imagine how a political hack like you could possibly be this incompetent UNLESS you were trolling.  

EVERY FUCKING PREDICTION YOU MAKE IS WRONG.  I'm not making this up.  You've got to be trolling because even with blind luck you should have gotten half of it right.  

Edited by Zhong Lu

Just now, Zhong Lu said:

Oh so you're saying you're one of them? Cool.  But I know that already.  

49 minutes ago, Geoff Guenther said:

he reason there is no proof is because it didn't happen. The Trump-appointed judges are unanimitous in rejecting the claim

The absence of evidence is prima facie evidence of the scope of the election conspiracy, or so say the guys who will soon get back to looking for Big Foot. 

• Haha 3
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

Nah, I'm just trying to defend American democracy from trolls like you.  Have fun, Mr. No Life.  Enjoy your time spamming these threads day after day, week after week, month after month on multiple accounts, as if it ever fucking makes a difference. 

I'll pop back up here in a few weeks.  You guys are great motivation material.  Love seeing ya fail.  Makes me feel better about myself.

Edited by Zhong Lu
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

Sidney Powell showed that one of AZ Dem representative was elected with a 35000 vote head start that was there before counting started.

So find me a judge who agrees rather than a random YouTube conspiracy theorist. 

On yeah, even the Trump-appointed judges consider her a loon. Oh, and Trump's lead lawyer, Lin Wood, is still tweeting about lizard people that are running everything. 

It takes a lot of dedication to believe even one thing these loons say. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

The New York Times <https://twitter.com/nytimes>

Replying to

@nytimes <https://twitter.com/nytimes>

Vice President Mike Pence, not President Trump, approved the order to deploy the D.C. National Guard on Wednesday, defense and administration officials said. It was unclear why the president, who is still the commander in chief, did not give the order.

Unfortunately I have to interfere again. No more posts about Antifa, Proud boys and similar groups. This is a hard day for America and you just keep it harder. I couldn't agree more with former President George W.Bush.  

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2021/01/06/former-president-george-w-bush-calls-insurrection-at-the-capitol-a-sickening-and-heartbreaking-sight/ 

• Upvote 5

(edited)

10 minutes ago, Geoff Guenther said:

Trump's lead lawyer, Lin Wood, is still tweeting about lizard people that are running everything. 

Lin Wood offers his updated assessment of the Vice President of the United States:

LLinWood>Lin Wood <https://twitter.com/LLinWood>

Mike Pence is a TRAITOR, a Communist Sympathizer & a Child Molester. Lock him up.

Edited by Jeffrey Brown