Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

6 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

Sidney Powell showed that one of AZ Dem representative was elected with a 35000 vote head start that was there before counting started.

So find me a judge who agrees rather than a random YouTube conspiracy theorist. 

On yeah, even the Trump-appointed judges consider her a loon. Oh, and Trump's lead lawyer, Lin Wood, is still tweeting about lizard people that are running everything. 

It takes a lot of dedication to believe even one thing these loons say. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

The New York Times <https://twitter.com/nytimes>

Replying to

@nytimes <https://twitter.com/nytimes>

Vice President Mike Pence, not President Trump, approved the order to deploy the D.C. National Guard on Wednesday, defense and administration officials said. It was unclear why the president, who is still the commander in chief, did not give the order.

Unfortunately I have to interfere again. No more posts about Antifa, Proud boys and similar groups. This is a hard day for America and you just keep it harder. I couldn't agree more with former President George W.Bush.  

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/politics/2021/01/06/former-president-george-w-bush-calls-insurrection-at-the-capitol-a-sickening-and-heartbreaking-sight/ 

• Upvote 5

(edited)

10 minutes ago, Geoff Guenther said:

Trump's lead lawyer, Lin Wood, is still tweeting about lizard people that are running everything. 

Lin Wood offers his updated assessment of the Vice President of the United States:

LLinWood>Lin Wood <https://twitter.com/LLinWood>

Mike Pence is a TRAITOR, a Communist Sympathizer & a Child Molester. Lock him up.

Edited by Jeffrey Brown

28 minutes ago, Geoff Guenther said:

You Republicans quake at the thought of BLM, but it's OK for your guys to storm the government buildings at the behest of the guy who's been trying to stir up a coup. 

It's all the same - white supremacists good, black guys bad. 

when-youre-trying-to-trigger-everyone-but-they-all-realize-youre-a-sad-little-troll.jpg

18 minutes ago, Geoff Guenther said:

Ben Sasse:

Right now we are locked in a destructive, vicious circle:

Step 1: Allege widespread voter fraud. 
Step 2: Fail to offer specific evidence of widespread fraud. 
Step 3: Demand investigation, on grounds that there are “allegations” of voter fraud.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

when-youre-trying-to-trigger-everyone-but-they-all-realize-youre-a-sad-little-troll.jpg

Now, now, @Eyes Wide Open.  I believe Geoff means well, bless his heart. 

3 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

Ben Sasse:

Right now we are locked in a destructive, vicious circle:

Step 1: Allege widespread voter fraud. 
Step 2: Fail to offer specific evidence of widespread fraud. 
Step 3: Demand investigation, on grounds that there are “allegations” of voter fraud.

I will pick number 3, demand investigation..

We now know the former Obama admin spied on Trumps campaign, now know the FBI deliberately set up a perjury trap for FLYNN, we now know the FBI withheld evidence that would have exonerated Flynn, We now know the Muller investigations spent over 30 millions dollars and thousands of man hours investigating Trump, We now know there was no Collusion.

Then there was the case of the tax returns....

Name one federal investigation into fraudulent voter registration or one forensic investigation into the voting machines....and it will be crickets.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Now, now, @Eyes Wide Open.  I believe Geoff means well, bless his heart. 

Actually it is my belief one poster runs under multiple accounts, i have a screen shot of the Big E logging in under another account...when asked i was given the big F U...rumor has it. I will post the shot later it is on the phone. BIG E went on a terror last night...

• Upvote 1

The hearings are back on.

54 minutes ago, Geoff Guenther said:

On yeah, even the Trump-appointed judges consider her a loon. Oh, and Trump's lead lawyer, Lin Wood, is still tweeting about lizard people that are running everything. 

It takes a lot of dedication to believe even one thing these loons say. 

Take this from another angle, this is not a Trump political issue. This is a long term conspiracy by China as successor to the Soviets, now joined with the many companies and financiers anchored to its subsidized output to make some 30-40% of SP500 profits. That is opposed by a contingent of military intelligence NSA and a handful of Senators who prefer the US is not modified to fit into China's need to save itself from a hegemonic struggle. That is the fight that Trump was called into and is attempting to stop as China has managed to infiltrate US government at all levels, directly or indirectly via captive client businesses,  particularly focusing on key positions in the large mayoral and governorships, the electoral system, and judiciary.

This is not at all about conservatism.

It is about the population of office holders throughout Federal and State government in all 3 branches and their corporate sponsors enthralled to China having usurped the constitution.

The Trump judiciary appointments are a traditional conservative process that was staffed by McConnel and other traditional conservatives. Trump had few or no picks of his own. Definitely not at the Supreme Ct level. They owe Trump no loyalty.

It takes a large amount of Dem/MSM kool aid imbibing to get to where you are in intellectual buy in. You should self examine along with Enthalpic Jeffrey etc. to judge how much propaganda has shaped your thinking. 

• Upvote 3

(edited)

Lindsey Graham is currently arguing against the election fraud fantasies promulgated by the Big Foot hunting crowd round these parts. 

"Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are lawfully elected and will become the President and Vice President on January 20th." 

Edited by Jeffrey Brown
  • Upvote 1

They are calling the roll on the question of Arizona now.

1 hour ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 7.54.01 PM.png

So he isn't in jail yet?

There is no possible common goal for the Obama/Biden/Harris side and the rest of America. He is calling for the defacto subjugation of the entire people to his vision, which is shared by 11% of voting age people according to polls translating Obama's political message into actual language.

• Like 2

Six Republicans voting to sustain the objection to the Arizona votes: Cruz of Texas, Hawley of Missouri, Hyde-Smith of Mississippi, Kennedy of Louisiana, Marshall of Kansas, and Tuberville of Alabama.

(edited)

I was following a discussion among NYT reporters about today’s events and the ongoing congressional certification process, and one of the reporters had a cryptic comment about a real crisis in the White House this afternoon, with more reporting to follow.  One wonders if Trump has lost what few faculties he had left.  This may be behind the Axios report on panicked Republicans.

Axios:  Republicans consider drastic options to stop Trump

https://www.axios.com/republicans-trump-removal-25th-amendment-a91c9dc4-b01f-4a50-ae41-aea971388d57.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter_axiossneakpeek&stream=top

With 13 days left in President Trump's term, confidants and Republican officials are considering drastic steps to stop him, Jonathan Swan and Margaret Talev report.

•These measures include censure, impeachment or invoking the 25th Amendment — a move, long dismissed as a liberal fantasy, in which Vice President Pence would step in if  Trump were found to be unable to perform his duties.

This talk is coming from current and former White House and GOP Hill aides, and Republican lobbyists and political consultants — all of whom have either embraced him or quietly tolerated him until now.

•Senior State Department officials are encouraging 25th Amendment discussions along with other officials at the White House and other departments, according to two sources involved in the discussions.

State of play: Republicans are furious with the president for what they see as fomenting an attack on American democracy, disgracing their party and invading the sanctity of their chambers on the other end of Pennsylvania Avenue.

•There's concern about whether the country can withstand another two weeks with Trump at the helm, and what additional chaos and division could be sowed.

•There's also rage inside the GOP at Sens. Josh Hawley, Ted Cruz and others whose plans to object to Biden's certification gave oxygen to Trump, the protests and the notion that Congress could be used to overturn the will of voters.

Edited by Jeffrey Brown

2 hours ago, Geoff Guenther said:

If it was rigged, why can't anybody show any proof in court. All you do it read something on YouTube and think lizard people are running the world. 

The reason there is no proof is because it didn't happen. The Trump-appointed judges are unanimitous in rejecting the claim. 

@Selva is actively deleting my posts, so who knows if this will "magically" disappear? 

No cases have made it to court!! They've been rejected for "standing", "laches" and "mootness". I've pointed this out for months. If it doesn't matter to you, you're not interested in facts. Win at all costs eh? 

I'd dearly love to see the evidence I helped prepare go to court. Hasn't happened. Your side would get to argue against mathematics that's been proven since the 1700's.  No wonder you keep fighting using technicalities. You couldn't win on the merits. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

41 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

Lindsey Graham is currently arguing against the election fraud fantasies promulgated by the Big Foot hunting crowd round these parts. 

"Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are lawfully elected and will become the President and Vice President on January 20th." 

Lindsey would have lost his reelection bid if Trump hadn't helped him. But no good deed goes unpunished

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ward Smith said:

Lindsey would have lost his reelection bid if Trump hadn't helped him.

Lindsey Graham tends to point in whatever direction the wind is blowing.  Before Trump was elected he was strongly critical.  Now that Trump is on his way out, he is pointing in a different direction. 

(edited)

45 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

@Selva is actively deleting my posts, so who knows if this will "magically" disappear? 

No cases have made it to court!! They've been rejected for "standing", "laches" and "mootness". I've pointed this out for months. If it doesn't matter to you, you're not interested in facts. Win at all costs eh? 

I'd dearly love to see the evidence I helped prepare go to court. Hasn't happened. Your side would get to argue against mathematics that's been proven since the 1700's.  No wonder you keep fighting using technicalities. You couldn't win on the merits. 

My thoughts on this subject are clear yet vague, i do not believe a president can files charges that needs to be done by the DOJ. Now he can bring a civil suit which is what i believe he is doing...Perhaps Mr Maddoux would chime in here...This is part of the heavy objections to this election....the voter registration is the holy grail and cant be touched nor the machines.

I do firmly believe the system is terrified at the prospect of catching people in the act of this magnitude...

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Eyes Wide Open said:

My thoughts on this subject are clear yet vague, i do not believe a president can files charges that needs to be done by the DOJ. Now he can bring a civil suit which is what i believe he is doing...Perhaps Mr Maddoux would chime in here...This is part of heavy objections to this election the voter registration is the holy grail and cant be touched nor the machines.

I do firmly believe the system is terrified at the prospect of catching people in the act of this magnitude...

No one with an IQ over room temperature believes this was a "fraud free" election. About fifty pages back there's a great picture that says, "you are here" and starts at "there's no fraud" and ends up with, "there was massive fraud but what are you gonna do about it?" IIRC. Judges are, or were elected themselves so are loathe to discredit the election process. I've said all these things. Selva is deleting my posts, there's much more about the "break in" at the capital building that's being suppressed. I'm not going to bother posting about it here anymore. Enthalpic said he was leaving but he keeps upvoting and down voting and we have a pretty good idea who the sock puppet accounts are. Oh well, life goes on. 

I'll wait awhile and start another thread about how the US currency is going to be utterly destroyed as the world reserve currency within this year. @0R0 can chime in there, he's far more conversant with international forex than I am. This has all been in the works for years, Trump was always a fly in the ointment, which is why the full court press against him from (before) day one. We were already supposed to be deep in the throes of the Clinton economic depression, but Trump turned that upside down so we got this plandemic that has magically reduced the total death count from 2019, factoring in population growth. 

Like I said above (or perhaps it's been deleted) Trump was in the way between them and us. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

Shouldn't Trump be held criminally liable for second degree murder because he incited a riot which resulted in four fatalities?

Four Deaths After Trump Supporters Storm US Capitol

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-election-arrests/four-deaths-52-arrests-made-after-trump-supporters-storm-u-s-capitol-idUKKBN29C0G8

How many arrested in May, when they were burning DC to the ground? I'd upload the pictures but it would just get deleted. Great countrymen I've got

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1