Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Geoff Guenther said:

Excuse after excuse after excuse. You were so happy to have conservative judges, now you're mad that they actually follow the law. Everything's just a conspiracy to you and obviously the Deep-State Media Jews are controlling everything. 

The Proud Boy chairman gets arrested yesterday with illegal weapons. Your leader continues to invite the rioters, and you pretend that it's the Chinese or anyone else you hate that is perpetrating this. 

These are your people. These are the same people that have carried out the majority of terrorist killings in the last 10 years.

As Powell indicated, she has had many criminal convictions with far less  evidence than presented in her filings. Evidence she would have normally had plenty of time to collect AFTER initiation of court proceedings. The complete picture is not usually available in a civil proceeding until discovery and subpoenas are gone through to obtain the rest of the evidence, but instead of allowing discovery, any possible straw of an excuse was used to avoid a public record of the evidence as having survived challenge in court.

The judicial system was acting as if the claims were not worthy, while all precedent said otherwise, as Alito and Thomas said in the TX case, the court did not have the choice of dismissal. THAT was not a historically precedented decision and is super highly suspect, as the circumstances around it smack of malpractice and malice.

Go on believing you have facts before you, it will keep you blind to the future and ridden with unanswered questions.

  • Great Response! 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

Lin Wood offers his updated assessment of the Vice President of the United States:

LLinWood>Lin Wood <https://twitter.com/LLinWood>

Mike Pence is a TRAITOR, a Communist Sympathizer & a Child Molester. Lock him up.

 

He would know. He claims to have seen the videos, or rather had someone else with a stronger stomach watch most  of them for him..

Where he is wrong is likely in the commie part. Pence would be only interested in the political promotion China can provide, and the financing that comes with it. Just a mercenary commie.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/3/2021 at 6:30 PM, ronwagn said:

Good analysis but then they shut down the polls so they could figure out how much more cheating they needed to beat Trump. Then they started the mass cheating.  

Then they did the messy cheating they were not fully prepared for. Where they needed to break the clean circle of the normal methods of ballot stuffing and vote switching by fake counting (offsite adjudication of a massive portion of the ballots not read) and have fake ballots delivered well after the deadline, which was readily discovered within a day or two of the election count.

  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Matt Gaetz speech referred to earlier.  Facts matter, even after tragic events which we have yet to know details of.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting perspective from Tucker Carlson:

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 0R0 said:

As Powell indicated, she has had many criminal convictions with far less  evidence than presented in her filings. Evidence she would have normally had plenty of time to collect AFTER initiation of court proceedings. The complete picture is not usually available in a civil proceeding until discovery and subpoenas are gone through to obtain the rest of the evidence, but instead of allowing discovery, any possible straw of an excuse was used to avoid a public record of the evidence as having survived challenge in court.

The judicial system was acting as if the claims were not worthy, while all precedent said otherwise, as Alito and Thomas said in the TX case, the court did not have the choice of dismissal. THAT was not a historically precedented decision and is super highly suspect, as the circumstances around it smack of malpractice and malice.

Go on believing you have facts before you, it will keep you blind to the future and ridden with unanswered questions.

Oro you just hit the core of this entire conversation, the courts denide any forward movement for Trumps civil suits.

I am thourghly convinced first stop would have been the voter registration roles showing thousands of bad registrations.  Once that dam broke it was over, a true constitutional crisis was at hand.

A true civil war would have occurred, as to the nature of it that I do not know. The mainstream press and politicians demanded proof...They all knew there could be no proof without a trial and legal discovery allowing access to voter registration and the machines themselves.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/30/2020 at 10:12 PM, Gerry Maddoux said:

That's funny: today he announced that he had taken the vaccine on TV to show the American public that is was okay. And furthermore that "President-Elect Harris" had taken one too. 

 

And how is it that you know this? The Electoral College doesn't cast its ballots until Jan. 6. And there are over 100 Representatives in the House who say they will contest that. We have a thing called a contingent election, which is where the House of Representatives takes over the election if there is evidence that it wasn't conducted properly. 

My recommendation? Come back on Jan. 7 and tell us who won. We'll all be listening. 

Are you listening ? are you happy with Trumps failed insurrection  yesterday? Tell me who won now? Thanks for cheering on Trump and his team. They all showed us how it works. I bet you loved it when Trumps lawyer Giuliani called for Trial by combat and then the Trump mob stormed the capital. Big Patriots? Special people? I hope Trump and Guiliani are arrested for yesterday and tried. Trump the great law and order President showed his true colors yesterday with his March on the Capital.

  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Oro you just hit the core of this entire conversation, the courts denide any forward movement for Trumps civil suits.

I am thourghly convinced first stop would have been the voter registration roles showing thousands of bad registrations.  Once that dam broke it was over, a true constitutional crisis was at hand.

A true civil war would have occurred, as to the nature of it that I do not know. The mainstream press and politicians demanded proof...They all knew there could be no proof without a trial and legal discovery allowing access to voter registration and the machines themselves.

And in case anyone either doesn't realize or doesn't remember their own experiences in the U.S., possibly long in the past (remember that 97 Mph in a 45 Mph zone ticket, or possibly that DUI in college?), judges make deals every day, all day, as a matter of course in meting out the people's "justice".  Not saying it's wrong IN MOST CASES, such as those in my examples, but the fact is that judges make deals all the time.  More times than not for the more affluent as we all know, so it is VERY easy to believe that each and every judge involved got "talked to" and convinced that it was in "everyone's" best interest to block the proceedings in any way possible.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whether you are blue or red on this forum your country should hang its head in shame on yesterday's disturbing scenes.

Lets not forget 4 people needlessly died yesterday!

I do believe there should be a thorough investigation on the alleged voter fraud but this will probably take years before the truth comes out , but out it will come eventually. Only then can your country start to heal the gaping wounds that currently exist.

The United States of America! oh the irony.

The only winners in all this are Xi and Putin, they must be pissing their pants laughing!

  • Great Response! 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

On 1/3/2021 at 8:55 PM, Jeffrey Brown said:

To the extent that there is a civil war developing, it seems to be within the GOP.  Ironically enough, the Trump Kool-Aid drinking wackos may ensure solid Democratic control of both houses of Congress. 

The war within the GOP

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/03/republicans-challenge-biden-electoral-college-454147

Senate Republicans are in open war against each other as Donald Trump’s presidency comes to a close, with his baseless claims of widespread election fraud animating what will be the defining schism of the Trump era.

As the new Congress was sworn in Sunday, the Republican Party splintered badly as at least 12 senators planned to join about 140 House members to contest Joe Biden’s election win. The tensions are so high that individual GOP senators are now directly battling, with Sen. Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) accusing some Republicans of undermining the right to participate in direct elections and Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) decrying Toomey’s arguments and “shameless personal attacks.”

You are speaking to a vacuum composed of Enthalpic hotone tomasz and notsonice, each time your quote an article saying "baseless claims of widespread election fraud" it is skipped by me and most others.

The topic on this thread is the evidence of the fraud and related issues. There is no room for any articles presuming there is no fraud. Don't bother filling the space with them. The statement eliminates the content from consideration as it is condemning itself as untrustworthy with that statement.

After Pelosi and Mitch put together this fake Capitol attack by their own people infiltrating the pro Trump protesters in order to stop the presentation of damning evidence of election fraud, the lines are drawn, the Dem and Rep establishment side has no truth behind them. The Trump side has evidence and the power to stop the process of Biden's approach to the White House.

After Pence's turnaround there is likely no more to do but wait to see if the President pulls the trigger on EO13848 as the coup plotters are trying to pull out the 25th amendment to remove him. There is no further time to waste on the process. The coup plotters must be captured and prosecuted, Mitch and Nancy too. Pence as well.

 

On an unrelated note, the Capitol building "storming" by invitation was planned as Rep Cori Bush knew to justify a move to censure and expel house members due to the capitol event the day before it happened.

image.png.3a24321c05e18e16e5bd5590414c68c1.png

 

Video showing how the staged Capitol intrusion has the Capitol police inviting the "protesters" in

https://twitter.com/i/status/1346977048456175620

And another

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by 0R0
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Rolling Eye 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

 

Video showing how the staged Capitol intrusion has the Capitol police inviting the "protesters" in

https://twitter.com/i/status/1346977048456175620

 

 

Inviting in? Personally, I see a cop massively outnumbered by possibly armed civilians not wanting to shoot them or get shot, choosing restraint and safety and falling back to join up with colleagues. What would you expect the officer to have done - stood his ground? Opened fire? I wonder what would have happened to him if he had done that?

I dunno - you finally get a bit of the fight back you want, but then it was all fake/staged/the other side did it??? Is anything simply, just maybe, how it seems, or is literally everything some conspiracy, psyop, hoax now? 

  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a good time to remind people that 4 years ago, on inauguration day, police kettled 217 anti-Trump protesters in the freezing cold and arrested them after sixteen hours. Prosecutors then tried to put them in prison for 70+ years, on the accusation that all of them collectively broke a window.

Prosecutors made the lives of the arrestees hell for years. They forced them to commute back and forth to DC for hearings, and used stuff like hats and medic bags as proof they were engaged in a terrorist conspiracy.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/22/donald-trump-administration-punishing-dissent-protesters

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank goodness there is no politics in the DC mayor's statement....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

“THEY’RE BEING TOLD TO STAY AWAY FROM TRUMP”: AFTER A DAY OF VIOLENCE AND 25TH AMENDMENT CHATTER, TRUMP’S ALLIES ARE JUMPING SHIP

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/01/after-a-day-of-violence-and-25th-amendment-chatter-trumps-allies-jumping-ship

As the violent mob incited by President Donald Trump stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, some West Wing staffers panicked that they were possibly becoming participants in a coup to overthrow the government. “What do I do? Resign?” one nervous White House staffer asked a friend on Wednesday afternoon, shortly after news broke that a woman had been shot and killed inside the Capitol. The West Wing staffer told the friend that White House Counsel Pat Cipollone was urging White House officials not to speak to Trump or enable his coup attempt in any way, so they could reduce the chance they could be prosecuted for treason under the Sedition Act. “They’re being told to stay away from Trump,” the friend said. The White House declined to comment.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 0R0 said:

The topic on this thread is the evidence of the fraud and related issues. There is no room for any articles presuming there is no fraud. Don't bother filling the space with them. The statement eliminates the content from consideration as it is condemning itself as untrustworthy with that statement.

After Pelosi and Mitch put together this fake Capitol attack by their own people infiltrating the pro Trump protesters in order to stop the presentation of damning evidence of election fraud, the lines are drawn, the Dem and Rep establishment side has no truth behind them. The Trump side has evidence and the power to stop the process of Biden's approach to the White House.

Joseph Goebbels would be proud of you guys.  

Goebbels on the Big Lie approach:

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it."

  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

3 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Pelosi and Mitch put together this fake Capitol attack by their own people infiltrating the pro Trump protesters in order to stop the presentation of damning evidence of election fraud

Incidentally, didn't the Trump followers in Congress present their "Evidence" regarding alleged election fraud in Arizona and Pennsylvania?  

How did that go?

And BTW, if this was a false flag operation put together by the Democrats, why did Trump say he loved them and that they were "very special" people?

Edited by Jeffrey Brown
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, notsonice said:

Are you listening ? are you happy with Trumps failed insurrection  yesterday? Tell me who won now?

No one won yesterday. It was a disaster on many fronts.

I have said many times that I am no particular fan of Mr. Trump's. 

However, from my viewpoint, I see socialism coming in.

And if the right thing had been done--the early appointment of a bipartisan commission to oversee a forensic examination of the voting machines--this issue (which the American people need to have settled) would have been long put to rest. 

This was a sad day for America, and for Mr. Trump. 

As is my wont, I tried to put myself in his shoes: sharp voting irregularities, news censored, social media deleted, Republican Party mostly deserted, total failure of the courts to examine the complaints. I would have been angry too. Any supporter would say that he'd showed conviction and determination in his stand; any detractor or hater would say that he incited a riot. 

Either way, he is finished. Partly by his own narcissism, pride, lack of humility and meanness to underlings. Partly by a very determined Democrat Party hell-bent on obtaining power and changing America to their own design. Lots of people--including many in the Republican Party--want to see him utterly destroyed, a shadow of his former self, gone under the cloud of Section 25. He hasn't much more to lose. 

Me? I'd buy a very big boat and enjoy the sunshine of Florida. He? I don't think so. I think he will spend the rest of his days looking for an answer that could have been readily provided by all the failsafe systems put into place by an almost leakproof Constitution. 

And we all have to work to heal this great divide that has been somehow wedged down the spine of our country. I imagine from the tenor of your post that you see me as some mean-spirited old fellow. Well, I'm old, and I would desperately like to protect my oil and gas interests; they are pretty much my life. On the other hand, I have had a difficult time figuring out your side of things too; I don't understand installing such an elderly, compromised man as president, only to have him cloistered and speaking only from a teleprompter for fear of the demolition of a simple sentence, backed up by a socialistic-leaning woman--the two of them with repeated vows to ban fracking. 

I have railed against violation of TRRC Statewide Rule 32--venting gas for >24 hours or flaring for >10 days--because I believe in reducing the amount of methane gas emissions as much as possible, not to mention the optics and the waste. However, when I try to look back at what and where we'd be if there had been no fracking, it looks worse. To confuse my solid stand against things--venting/flaring, installing an administration ready to destroy the American oil & gas industry--with condoning other things--rampant damage to the environment, violence--is a silly and irresponsible way to make your point.

It's the main reason that I too shall depart this site. Not from having my feelings hurt, or some sense of being on the wrong path--I feel just as strongly about how this should have been handled. But because of people like you, who just keeps pushing on a string. Your post shows that somehow, for some utterly obscure reason, want to paint me into this corner, as if I am some Proud Boy or something. I'm not leaving angry or even hurt, just sad at the terrible mean spirit and division that has taken over our country. Maybe I've lost my mojo, but I just don't see any use in railing on about how a bipartisan commission should be appointed to make damn sure there was no major-league voting irregularity. I have a pretty decent education and like to think that I'm of a measured mind when stating my opinion; I'm no brawler. Like the rest of you I'll be watching to see how the next few years unfold, and if there was an issue with the machines, the truth will out. I wonder what that would do to the fabric of our flag.  

  • Great Response! 6
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

In any case, as noted up the thread, I think that Trump is clearly guilty of reckless endangerment, when he incited a riot--falsely claiming that he would march with his followers, only to scurry away to the White House. 

https://definitions.uslegal.com/r/reckless-endangerment/

Reckless endangerment is a crime consisting of acts that create a substantial risk of serious physical injury to another person. The accused person isn't required to intend the resulting or potential harm, but must have acted in a way that showed a disregard for the foreseeable consequences of the actions. 

The unfortunate Ms. Babbit is clearly a victim of Trump's reckless incitement of a riot.  If Trump had not organized a "Be Wild" protest and explicitly encouraged a march on the Capitol Building, Ms. Babbit would be alive today. 

Daily Mail Article:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9119427/Mike-Pence-REFUSES-follow-Donald-Trumps-demand-overturn-Joe-Bidens-victory.html

A woman identified as Ashli Babbit of San Diego was shot in the chest and later died.  Babbit was a 14-year veteran of the US Air Force and a fervent Trump supporter, her husband told KUSI. 

 

 

 

 

Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 9.31.35 AM.png

Edited by Jeffrey Brown
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Oro you just hit the core of this entire conversation, the courts denide any forward movement for Trumps civil suits.

I am thourghly convinced first stop would have been the voter registration roles showing thousands of bad registrations.  Once that dam broke it was over, a true constitutional crisis was at hand.

A true civil war would have occurred, as to the nature of it that I do not know. The mainstream press and politicians demanded proof...They all knew there could be no proof without a trial and legal discovery allowing access to voter registration and the machines themselves.

Not all of Trumps civil suits were denied...  several were withdrawn; Michigan - Trump vs. Benson, Bally vs. Whitmer etc. etc.  If you read any of the decisions, it's obvious why they were dismissed.  And that's what I find baffling...  a second-year law student coming out of the back end of a three-day meth binge would have known they were dreck.  This was the best Trumps legal 'Dream Team' could come up with?  Something doesn't add up... 

  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

No one won yesterday. It was a disaster on many fronts.

I have said many times that I am no particular fan of Mr. Trump's. 

However, from my viewpoint, I see socialism coming in.

And if the right thing had been done--the early appointment of a bipartisan commission to oversee a forensic examination of the voting machines--this issue (which the American people need to have settled) would have been long put to rest. 

This was a sad day for America, and for Mr. Trump. 

As is my wont, I tried to put myself in his shoes: sharp voting irregularities, news censored, social media deleted, Republican Party mostly deserted, total failure of the courts to examine the complaints. I would have been angry too. Any supporter would say that he'd showed conviction and determination in his stand; any detractor or hater would say that he incited a riot. 

Either way, he is finished. Partly by his own narcissism, pride, lack of humility and meanness to underlings. Partly by a very determined Democrat Party hell-bent on obtaining power and changing America to their own design. Lots of people--including many in the Republican Party--want to see him utterly destroyed, a shadow of his former self, gone under the cloud of Section 25. He hasn't much more to lose. 

Me? I'd buy a very big boat and enjoy the sunshine of Florida. He? I don't think so. I think he will spend the rest of his days looking for an answer that could have been readily provided by all the failsafe systems put into place by an almost leakproof Constitution. 

And we all have to work to heal this great divide that has been somehow wedged down the spine of our country. I imagine from the tenor of your post that you see me as some mean-spirited old fellow. Well, I'm old, and I would desperately like to protect my oil and gas interests; they are pretty much my life. On the other hand, I have had a difficult time figuring out your side of things too; I don't understand installing such an elderly, compromised man as president, only to have him cloistered and speaking only from a teleprompter for fear of the demolition of a simple sentence, backed up by a socialistic-leaning woman--the two of them with repeated vows to ban fracking. 

I have railed against violation of TRRC Statewide Rule 32--venting gas for >24 hours or flaring for >10 days--because I believe in reducing the amount of methane gas emissions as much as possible, not to mention the optics and the waste. However, when I try to look back at what and where we'd be if there had been no fracking, it looks worse. To confuse my solid stand against things--venting/flaring, installing an administration ready to destroy the American oil & gas industry--with condoning other things--rampant damage to the environment, violence--is a silly and irresponsible way to make your point.

It's the main reason that I too shall depart this site. Not from having my feelings hurt, or some sense of being on the wrong path--I feel just as strongly about how this should have been handled. But because of people like you, who just keeps pushing on a string. Your post shows that somehow, for some utterly obscure reason, want to paint me into this corner, as if I am some Proud Boy or something. I'm not leaving angry or even hurt, just sad at the terrible mean spirit and division that has taken over our country. Maybe I've lost my mojo, but I just don't see any use in railing on about how a bipartisan commission should be appointed to make damn sure there was no major-league voting irregularity. I have a pretty decent education and like to think that I'm of a measured mind when stating my opinion; I'm no brawler. Like the rest of you I'll be watching to see how the next few years unfold, and if there was an issue with the machines, the truth will out. I wonder what that would do to the fabric of our flag.  

Gerry,
I agree with you, nobody won yesterday and none of us should rejoice over it. This is a sad day for all Americans, whatever political option they belong to, and it will take a long time for this country to recover with joint action of all of us. 
Your calmness that abounds in your posts and the way you express your opinion are very rare in this forum and you shouldn't leave. I invite you to stay and continue to share with us your grains of wisdom as you have done so far. This is an energy forum and I'm sure you have a lot more to say, not only about elections, but also about energy, especially oil and gas. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 5
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

Either way, he is finished. Partly by his own narcissism, pride, lack of humility and meanness to underlings. Partly by a very determined Democrat Party hell-bent on obtaining power and changing America to their own design. Lots of people--including many in the Republican Party--want to see him utterly destroyed, a shadow of his former self, gone under the cloud of Section 25. He hasn't much more to lose. 

I'm afraid I have to agree, @Gerry Maddoux.  Trump is done.  Winner takes all, at least for the foreseeable future.  Politics is a team effort and the Left has proven themselves the better on the field.

I wish you well.  

  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 4
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fourteen days that will test our democracy (1/1/21)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/fourteen-days-that-will-test-our-democracy/2020/12/31/7a59d6d6-4b96-11eb-a9f4-0e668b9772ba_story.html

Unfortunately, this "14 days" column was remarkably prescient, and yesterday was only day one of the final 14 days.   Also unfortunately, one could compare Trump's final 14 days to Hitler's final 14 days in his bunker, as shown in an excellent movie "Downfall,"  and some of their comments are chillingly similar.  

Following are links to a NYT story about Trump's comments yesterday and to a plot summary about "Downfall."

Trump Told Crowd ‘You Will Never Take Back Our Country With Weakness’ (1/6/21)

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/06/us/politics/trump-speech-capitol.html

Excerpt:

Calling the outcome of the election “this egregious assault on our democracy,” he said his supporters should “walk down to the Capitol.”

“We are going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women,” he continued, “and we are probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them — because you will never take back our country with weakness.”

Mr. Trump did not in fact accompany the supporters he pressed to fight for him; he returned to the White House and berated aides about how the scene had appeared, before attacking Mr. Pence on Twitter for his stand.

End Excerpt.

Excerpt from plot summary of the movie “Downfall.”

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363163/plotsummary

With the fall of Germany imminent, 24 year old, Traudl Junge had just become personal secretary of the Führer, Adolf Hitler. This film recreates from Ms Junge's recollections, the final 2 weeks of the 'thousand year' Third Reich, beginning 20 April, 1945, the day of Hitler's 56th birthday. Spent primarily in the Führer bunker, she and many of the leaders of the Nazi party were taking refuge from the siege of Berlin. As the situation became ever more desperate, the more anguished and seemingly out of touch with reality their actions became. . . .

Outside of the war room, many of the generals express their concern that Hitler is going crazy, stating that he is ordering army divisions that only exist on the map. Hitler makes his way up to the surface to present awards to the Hitler Youth which happens to include Peter. Back in the bunker, Traudl Junge and some of the other girls discuss how they can't abandon Hitler like so many other people are doing.

Back in his office, Hitler tells Speer about his scorched earth plan and that he wants to systematically destroy important industrial parts of the city before the allies arrive. Begging for the mercy of the German people, Speer tells him it will only do harm to the future of Germany, but Hitler states that the only German people left are the weak and that they deserve to die.

  • Great Response! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

2 hours ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

Either way, he is finished.

As discussed above, I just hope that he doesn't destroy the country on his way out the door. 

BTW, Barr comments on Trump's incitement of the riot:

Former Attorney General William Barr issued a scathing rebuke of President Trump's behavior on Wednesday, when a violent group of his supporters raided the U.S. Capitol as lawmakers met to certify President-elect Joe Biden's victory.

"Orchestrating a mob to pressure Congress is inexcusable," Barr said in a statement obtained by the Washington Examiner on Thursday. "The President's conduct yesterday was a betrayal of his office and supporters."

 

Edited by Jeffrey Brown
  • Like 2
  • Great Response! 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The behavior of the rioters needs to be condemned by all.

The behavior of those who incite and support the rioters needs to be condemned by all.

Am I talking about Trump or Kamela Harris

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=kamela+harris+interview+the+riots+will+continue'&docid=608054308893297534&mid=3C79D95C6A4E903812B13C79D95C6A4E903812B1&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

  • Great Response! 4
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.