Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

image.thumb.png.2d93e563ef65e5485fd6e55fb6c72d8e.png

The evidence was spilled in an Italian court in sealed proceedings. They should be available in detail at some point if they have not been obtained yet.

• Great Response! 2

(edited)

2 hours ago, 0R0 said:

The purpose of the Capitol "storming" by invitation of Pelosi's Cap. Police was specifically to stop the presentation of election fraud and a means to smear Trump and his supporters.

As I'm sure you will recall, after Trump instigated an attack on Capitol Hill that was finally turned back, Trump's true believers presented their "Evidence" regarding Arizona and Pennsylvania.  How did that go?

Also, the only reason evidence was not presented regarding the other swing states was that no GOP Senator would support it. 

In any case, the premise of your assertion is that if GOP members of Congress could present their evidence of election fraud, then presumably Trump would serve a second term.  GOP members presented their information on two states and they decided not to present information on the other states. 

Edited by Jeffrey Brown
  • Rolling Eye 1

13 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Perhaps we should be thinking along these lines

image.thumb.png.83874061c232ffb3b798af313337c448.png

I worked in the Department of Energy for 8 years...  it's obvious that the person who started the 'Deep State' conspiracy never worked for the Government. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gregory1972 said:

I worked in the Department of Energy for 8 years...  it's obvious that the person who started the 'Deep State' conspiracy never worked for the Government. 

The "deep state" is ages old. Its big initiation was in the aftermath of the Civil War. Its second large surge was in the Wilson administration. And its total takeover was with FDR, culminating in the formation of the alphabet of security and investigative bureaucracies. The US has been fighting its way out of this for most of a century with the deep state gaining and being beat back alternately, in this current state, backed with the WEF conspirator's and China's money and the wholesale de-professionalization and politicization of all of these organizations by Obama. We are in a state of total usurpation of the constitution.

The Qanon conspiracy theory was proved by its early deplatforming and censorship to be more likely to be true than not. Q team head is supposedly Cohen Watnick. The pedophile ring issue is a traditional KGB blackmail operation practice updated for modern times with video and child murder to broaden the legal consequences of to the blackmailed leader being exposed. It was long rumored to have been practiced for centuries in one form or another by secret services around the globe, being done in group settings with witnesses to provide evidence now provided by video. I very much doubt the pedo ring is actually one of real pedophiles getting their kicks.

Lin Wood is claiming to have a large number of videos and encryption keys to open them distributed among many people. The Qanons supposedly had been holding back the releases because of legal limitations of classification laws and problems of access to some of the video files held within the CIA so compartmentalized as to be permanently hidden.

I am not a spook, so I can't come close to making a qualified judgement as to what portion of the Qanon story and "plan" is real and ongoing in practical terms and what portion isn't. But some of it has external evidence backing it up. The presence  composition and breadth of the "deep state" is indeed being shown to be all encompassing with few pockets of independents and very small core of resisters.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

The Qanon conspiracy theory was proved by its early deplatforming and censorship to be more likely to be true than not.

Democrats are probably a satanic cannibalistic pedophile ring.  Got it.  I guess that says it all. 

Is there also a discussion area for Flat Earth believers on this website?

• Haha 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

12 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Wow, those Dem ladies do have a problem with data security, now don't they?  Maybe they could have data security and integrity training added to their schedules?

The Reuters article was pretty judgemental, wouldn't you say?  I didn't know Reuters was that way.

• Haha 1

(edited)

8 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Wow, those Dem ladies do have a problem with data security, now don't they?  Maybe they could have data security and integrity training added to their schedules?

The Reuters article was pretty judgemental, wouldn't you say?  I didn't know Reuters was that way.

It would be quite interesting as to what might be on that laptop, yrs of documented history...Unless her handlers periodically changed hard drives....

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 1

(edited)

Some good news for the Bg Foot crowd. Your QAnon pals have discovered a hidden message in Trump's latest video. Trump isn't going anywhere. He is simply replacing Pence with Flynn, although they were a little vague on how that is going to happen, given that the MAGA/QAnon assault on Capitol Hill failed.    

However, some people in the MAGAverse took a less charitable view--given that they believed that they were following him up Capitol Hill, only to learn that he had actually scurried away to watch the gullible MAGA folks storm the barricades on TV, and then he said that the election was over. 

MAGA internet turns on Trump

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/08/maga-internet-turns-on-trump-456490

“People were willing to die for this man and he just threw them all under the bus. That’s the only thing that’s shameful about the events of the past 36 hours,” Nick Fuentes, the host of the America First podcast and the unofficial leader of the white nationalist Groyper Army, angrily tweeted, shortly after Trump released a video Thursday night in which he conceded that Biden would be the next president and called for political reconciliation.

Cassandra Fairbanks, a prominent MAGA activist, tweeted: “[He] tells angry people to march to the capitol [and then] proceeds to throw his supporters under the bus.”

. . . . QAnon conspiracy theorists, praying for years that Trump would flush Satan-worshipping pedophile elites out of Washington, tore apart any scrap of data from the video to prove that he was playing one final trick. They subjected the time stamps to numerology, thinking that there was a secret message encoded.

“In no way did Trump say he conceded. He said: transitioning to a new Admin. As in, he gonna clear this one out and bring a new one,” tweeted We The Inevitable, a conspiracy account, getting more than 3,000 retweets within the hour. The account’s followers agreed that this was surely a sign that he was getting rid of Vice President Mike Pence — now cast as a MAGA traitor after participating in the certification of Biden’s win — and that on Jan. 20, retired Gen. Michael Flynn, now a full-fledged QAnon patriot, would replace him in Trump’s second term.

And there was anger. It was directed at Trump for letting things get this far. Over on Parler, the social media platform beloved by the MAGA community for its lax moderation policies, users erupted in a fury, calling him a number of expletives, a “dildo,” and “100% THE SWAMP.”

Edited by Jeffrey Brown
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

It would be quite interesting as to what might be on that laptop, yrs of documented history...Unless her handlers periodically changed hard drives....

Yes, it would.  But beings as to how it was a meeting room laptop used for presentations, would there be copies of everything on the hard drive or just on the network, or both?  Anyway, I'm sure Nancy was told what to leave available.  Something juicy for the Right to hang itself with, perhaps.

41 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Spook rumor mill has the Pelosi emails revealing her communications with China including Schumer and others. The DIA had taken downloads of her email and physical possession of her laptop. Would go a long way to explain why the Dems have gone entirely off their rockers on the attempt to use the 25th amendment to dump Trump just days before the end of his term. In sheer panic over their exposure to prosecution for Treason.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

Some good news for the Bg Foot crowd. Your QAnon pals have discovered a hidden message in Trump's latest video. Trump isn't going anywhere. He is simply replacing Pence with Flynn, although they were a little vague on how that is going to happen, given that the MAGA/QAnon assault on Capitol Hill failed.    

However, some people in the MAGAverse took a less charitable view--given that they believed that they were following him up Capitol Hill, only to learn that he had actually scurried away to watch the gullible MAGA folks storm the barricades on TV, and then he said that the election was over. 

MAGA internet turns on Trump

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/08/maga-internet-turns-on-trump-456490

“People were willing to die for this man and he just threw them all under the bus. That’s the only thing that’s shameful about the events of the past 36 hours,” Nick Fuentes, the host of the America First podcast and the unofficial leader of the white nationalist Groyper Army, angrily tweeted, shortly after Trump released a video Thursday night in which he conceded that Biden would be the next president and called for political reconciliation.

Cassandra Fairbanks, a prominent MAGA activist, tweeted: “[He] tells angry people to march to the capitol [and then] proceeds to throw his supporters under the bus.”

. . . . QAnon conspiracy theorists, praying for years that Trump would flush Satan-worshipping pedophile elites out of Washington, tore apart any scrap of data from the video to prove that he was playing one final trick. They subjected the time stamps to numerology, thinking that there was a secret message encoded.

“In no way did Trump say he conceded. He said: transitioning to a new Admin. As in, he gonna clear this one out and bring a new one,” tweeted We The Inevitable, a conspiracy account, getting more than 3,000 retweets within the hour. The account’s followers agreed that this was surely a sign that he was getting rid of Vice President Mike Pence — now cast as a MAGA traitor after participating in the certification of Biden’s win — and that on Jan. 20, retired Gen. Michael Flynn, now a full-fledged QAnon patriot, would replace him in Trump’s second term.

And there was anger. It was directed at Trump for letting things get this far. Over on Parler, the social media platform beloved by the MAGA community for its lax moderation policies, users erupted in a fury, calling him a number of expletives, a “dildo,” and “100% THE SWAMP.”

That "concession" speech, is rightly viewed as both real and disingenuous. It had to not be an actual concession and look like it actually is one so that the Pelosi and McConnel crowds are taken in and they don't press a 25th amendment impeachment, so it is now obvious there is insufficient buy in by the Dem leadership in the concession, just the panicked demands for any random kind of violence to be instigated against Trump and his supporters using the state's power. 

The panic is not because they fear the Trump supporters but the military action the Qanons have predicted against them and their long chain of geopolitical and financial support through media and corporations, WEF billionaires and out to China. The evidence, so they think now, is clearly in the hands of the President/DIA to show to the military leadership, so as to bring them onboard as they had not been (not entirely) so far to take down the fake government elected by fake elections for the House, Senate, and President. So they are talking about "rogue elements of the military" threatening their survival. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

As I'm sure you will recall, after Trump instigated an attack on Capitol Hill that was finally turned back, Trump's true believers presented their "Evidence" regarding Arizona and Pennsylvania.  How did that go?

Also, the only reason evidence was not presented regarding the other swing states was that no GOP Senator would support it. 

In any case, the premise of your assertion is that if GOP members of Congress could present their evidence of election fraud, then presumably Trump would serve a second term.  GOP members presented their information on two states and they decided not to present information on the other states. 

I think the issue was moot because of the information from Leonardo. The process of evidence presentation had no use without a public to see it as the results of the house and senate votes were already known beforehand. Presenting it at 1 AM was not worthwhile. Better to get it over with. Getting Senators onboard was difficult in the first place, with the staged Capitol breach in the background, the others relented. Does not mean anything at this point. It was not Congress that needed to see the presentations.

• Like 1

(edited)

On 1/7/2021 at 11:03 AM, Gregory1972 said:

Not all of Trumps civil suits were denied...  several were withdrawn; Michigan - Trump vs. Benson, Bally vs. Whitmer etc. etc.  If you read any of the decisions, it's obvious why they were dismissed.  And that's what I find baffling...  a second-year law student coming out of the back end of a three-day meth binge would have known they were dreck.  This was the best Trumps legal 'Dream Team' could come up with?  Something doesn't add up... 

Most of the legal cases filed were denied on "Standing".

The courts didn't decide on the issues brought or evidence provided.  When the Media or Democrats say the Courts said there was no evidence of voter fraud, they are misinformed or lying. All the cases I've looked at never  ruled or judged on the evidence.  

They denied going forward with the case based on "Standing".

The three elements of "standing" :

1. Injury in fact

2.Causation

3. Redressability

The courts sighted "Standing" based on one or more of the three elements. 

Example:

I believe it was the Pennsylvania Supreme Court that based their decision on "Redressability". In other words even though one may have been injured and it was caused, there is nothing the Court can do to remedy the situation.  Redressability.

Edited by Roch
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

Felony Murder Rule?

Now that a police officer has died, as a result of the Trump instigated riot, I would think that the Felony Murder Rule would apply, although I don't know what the specific D.C. and Federal rules are.  Here's an excerpt from the Wikipedia link:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felony_murder_rule

"The rule of felony murder is a legal doctrine in some common law jurisdictions that broadens the crime of murder: when an offender kills (regardless of intent to kill) in the commission of a dangerous or enumerated crime (called a felony in some jurisdictions), the offender, and also the offender's accomplices or co-conspirators, may be found guilty of murder."

I'm sure that there are countless people, especially minorities, who are serving life or long prison terms, simply because they were present when an accomplice killed someone, while committing a felony, e.g. two people break into a house, one breaks into the back door, the other one at the front door shoots and kills the homeowner.  Both burglars are guilty of murder. 

So, why wouldn't every single person that stormed the Capitol Building not be guilty of felony murder, and what about the instigators, like Trump?

Interesting that the there are dozens of videos showing Ashli Babbit (a 4 tour Air Force veteran) getting murdered in cold blood by an unnamed officer wearing a suit and tie, but there's not a single video purporting to show the DC cop who was supposedly killed in the capital building. I'm sure they'll show up with something, eventually. It will be super grainy and out of focus and there won't be any other videos, even though this is supposed to be one of the most highly secured buildings in the country with hundreds of surveillance cameras throughout. 

Deep State, deep fake. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, 0R0 said:

The "deep state" is ages old. Its big initiation was in the aftermath of the Civil War. Its second large surge was in the Wilson administration. And its total takeover was with FDR, culminating in the formation of the alphabet of security and investigative bureaucracies. The US has been fighting its way out of this for most of a century with the deep state gaining and being beat back alternately, in this current state, backed with the WEF conspirator's and China's money and the wholesale de-professionalization and politicization of all of these organizations by Obama. We are in a state of total usurpation of the constitution.

The Qanon conspiracy theory was proved by its early deplatforming and censorship to be more likely to be true than not. Q team head is supposedly Cohen Watnick. The pedophile ring issue is a traditional KGB blackmail operation practice updated for modern times with video and child murder to broaden the legal consequences of to the blackmailed leader being exposed. It was long rumored to have been practiced for centuries in one form or another by secret services around the globe, being done in group settings with witnesses to provide evidence now provided by video. I very much doubt the pedo ring is actually one of real pedophiles getting their kicks.

Lin Wood is claiming to have a large number of videos and encryption keys to open them distributed among many people. The Qanons supposedly had been holding back the releases because of legal limitations of classification laws and problems of access to some of the video files held within the CIA so compartmentalized as to be permanently hidden.

I am not a spook, so I can't come close to making a qualified judgement as to what portion of the Qanon story and "plan" is real and ongoing in practical terms and what portion isn't. But some of it has external evidence backing it up. The presence  composition and breadth of the "deep state" is indeed being shown to be all encompassing with few pockets of independents and very small core of resisters.

@0R0 you're wasting your time with the midwits. @Dan Warnick @Tom Nolan, you Should all enjoy this video

You're totally into something about Italy. Lin Wood and Sidney Powell were immediately deplatformed for daring to mention news reports from Italy. The video linked above is the second version and I note that the people he warned to go underground because "their faces were out there" were removed from this version. I'm guessing they're in protective custody, or on ice now. When I said these guys were like the Mafia months ago, I didn't know how right I was. The murder of the governor of Georgia Kemp's potential son in law was very chilling indeed, odd that it occurred immediately after he said he was going to audit the votes. As was the "suicide" of the GBI agent sent to investigate. Needless to say, no real audit occurred and Kemp instantly "changed his mind". 

These guys play for keeps, the stakes are massive and the rewards potentially unlimited. 

Senator Shumer said to Trump, "You don't mess with these intelligence guys, they have six ways from Sunday to get back at you". Well now we're witnessing it in real time. 

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 1

23 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

@0R0 you're wasting your time with the midwits. @Dan Warnick @Tom Nolan, you Should all enjoy this video

You're totally into something about Italy. Lin Wood and Sidney Powell were immediately deplatformed for daring to mention news reports from Italy. The video linked above is the second version and I note that the people he warned to go underground because "their faces were out there" were removed from this version. I'm guessing they're in protective custody, or on ice now. When I said these guys were like the Mafia months ago, I didn't know how right I was. The murder of the governor of Georgia Kemp's potential son in law was very chilling indeed, odd that it occurred immediately after he said he was going to audit the votes. As was the "suicide" of the GBI agent sent to investigate. Needless to say, no real audit occurred and Kemp instantly "changed his mind". 

These guys play for keeps, the stakes are massive and the rewards potentially unlimited. 

Senator Shumer said to Trump, "You don't mess with these intelligence guys, they have six ways from Sunday to get back at you". Well now we're witnessing it in real time. 

Wow.  That is chilling.  Soon enough to save the Trump Presidency?  We'll see.

-----------------------------------

In another video posted next to the one you linked, there is this one:

You can hear the crowd booing and demanding this person stop breaking the window at the Capitol

With thousands of people with cameras, I expect we'll see tons more of videos like this in the coming days as people find platforms willing to post them.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Roch said:

Most of the legal cases filed were denied on "Standing".

The courts didn't decide on the issues brought or evidence provided.  When the Media or Democrats say the Courts said there was no evidence of voter fraud, they are misinformed or lying. All the cases I've looked at never  ruled or judged on the evidence.  

They denied going forward with the case based on "Standing".

The three elements of "standing" :

1. Injury in fact

2.Causation

3. Redressability

The courts sighted "Standing" based on one or more of the three elements. 

Example:

I believe it was the Pennsylvania Supreme Court that based their decision on "Redressability". In other words even though one may have been injured and it was caused, there is nothing the Court can do to remedy the situation.  Redressability.

cited

(edited)

Anyone who speaks against the hypocrisy, cheating and lying of the Left and the Democrats MUST BE SILENCED!  Good to hear the President call them out on it and to take action, once again, to counter them by quickly moving to another platform or platforms.

Trump Responds to Twitter’s Permanent Account Suspension

(Excerpt)

President Donald Trump responded to Twitter’s move to permanently suspend his account from its platform late Friday, condemning the big tech giant and saying that it does not stand for free speech.

The president also said he anticipates a “big announcement” soon and that this team is negotiating with other sites and is also looking at building a separate platform.

“As I have been saying for a long time, Twitter has gone further and further in banning free speech, and tonight, Twitter employees have coordinated with the Democrats and the Radical Left in removing my account from their platform, to silence me—and YOU, the 75,000,000 great patriots who voted for me,” Trump said in a statement.

“Twitter may be a private company, but without the government’s gift of Section 230 they would not exist for long,” he added.

“I predicted this would happen. We have been negotiating with various other sites, and will have a big announcement soon, while we also look at the possibilities of building out our own platform in the near future. We will not be SILENCED!” he said.

“Twitter is not about FREE SPEECH. They are all about promoting a Radical Left platform where some of the most vicious people in the world are allowed to speak freely,” Trump continued. “STAY TUNED!”

The statement came from the account @POTUS but the Twitter posts were gone within a few minutes.

Edited by Dan Warnick
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

Wow.  That is chilling.  Soon enough to save the Trump Presidency?  We'll see.

-----------------------------------

In another video posted next to the one you linked, there is this one:

You can hear the crowd booing and demanding this person stop breaking the window at the Capitol

With thousands of people with cameras, I expect we'll see tons more of videos like this in the coming days as people find platforms willing to post them.

It's a full court press right now. Google has already banned Parler from their store. Twitter has lost half their audience now that they've banned Trump and others. Parler was the new twitter. When the leftists said, "If you don't like it, build your own" they weren't telling the whole truth since they've got a multi part strategy to disable communication. First as Google and soon Apple are doing, they disable the app from their store. They would lose in a fair lawsuit, but what are the odds of that happening under a Biden kleptocracy? The other strategy they're employing is to attack the ISP selling the bandwidth or hosting service. Multiple sites have already been deplatformed like this, and when they move their DNS records just "happen" to get messed up. Finally there's Google Search and YouTube, which have been vigorously hiding and deleting content in action right out of 1984. Everything Trump was warning us about is happening, rapidly in real time. The leftists in this site are either naive or feel "their team" is winning. Soon they'll cry the Bonhoeffer blues, but just as he said, who will speak out for them then? They're backing the wrong horse, Big Tech and the Deep State don't need them at all now. I'd warn them to pray, but I'm sure they're atheists so no bother. 

FE8E618E-29F0-45EA-A1BD-2056DC59C918.png

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

More proof They are hoping you won't see

This was on YouTube and twitter and facebook. Removed from all of them. I'm still waiting for the useful idiots here to justify this censorship. Bend the knee? Is this the present and future you wanted? You're getting to live it now. 

Rumble is getting warnings from their "hosts" that they need to start removing this content. 1984 folks, it wasn't just a book. @Jeffrey Brownyou starting to see Bigfoot prints yet? 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Trump: Supporters Will Have a ‘Giant Voice Long Into the Future’

The perspective of the actual Trump supporters that were on the ground at the Capitol:

(Excerpts)

President Donald Trump issued a new tweet on Friday morning, saying that the 75 million people who voted for him will have a “giant voice” in the future.

“The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA FIRST, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future,” he wrote. “They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!”

-

Legacy news outlets, lawmakers, former officials, and other critics have put the blame on Trump for Wednesday’s incident. The president had addressed a crowd in Washington where he reiterated his allegations about election irregularities and fraud. However, in the speech, Trump did not call on the demonstrators to attack the Capitol building and he later told them to “go home in peace,” although some lawmakers said it was too little, too late.

Some Trump supporters who demonstrated, in an interview with The Epoch Times, said Trump wasn’t telling anyone to riot.

“No, absolutely not. There’s a line between inciting to riot and standing on convictions,” Marine veteran Tony Good told The Epoch Times. “He wasn’t telling anybody to riot, he was just telling them it’s our right to protest. That’s a right we have in America.”

Elizabeth Rowell, of Florida, said Trump didn’t incite anyone into violence. “I never once felt unsafe. I met a lot of great patriots on the way. The entire time we were there, we chanted ‘U-S-A’ and sang the national anthem,” she said.

• Like 2

Audio version of prior video information on the Italian Job.

Obama embezzled 14 pallets of cash from Iran's concession money from the Iran deal of 2017 ($400 mil?) placed in various accounts provided to fund Italian PM Renzi's execution of the plan. Which was done by Leonardo. Direction was from CIA and Stefano Serafini, of the state dept. at the US embassy in Rome. Assistance from MI6.

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

Yes, Soros was involved too.Before you ask

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

Audio version of prior video information on the Italian Job.

Obama embezzled 14 pallets of cash from Iran's concession money from the Iran deal of 2017 ($400 mil?) placed in various accounts provided to fund Italian PM Renzi's execution of the plan. Which was done by Leonardo. Direction was from CIA and Stefano Serafini, of the state dept. at the US embassy in Rome. Assistance from MI6.

I'm going to take a nap now, because it sounds like I'm going to be up tonight with the popcorn.

tenor.gif?itemid=8938478