Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

Just now, LiamP said:

Ha ha - what's the url for that one?

I'm not sure it's real someone just posted it on Telegram, probably a funny troll

If it was real then it's even funnier lol

And Pence's brief biography on the DOS site has now gone too! Guess they cleaned it up. Fun while it lasted. Good hack, if that's what it was, or would it be a prankster on the inside? No idea!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, LiamP said:

And Pence's brief biography on the DOS site has now gone too! Guess they cleaned it up. Fun while it lasted. Good hack, if that's what it was, or would it be a prankster on the inside? No idea!

Can't be a hack so soon after the Solarwinds 'hack' surely lol

Is everyone absolutely sure this isn't some kind of troll from the US to the Chinese? If we can't figure out WTF is going on then the CCP must be very confused....just another crazy idea?

9 days to go....and I'll be glad when it's over either way 

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1

The US Election from my perspective

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Closure please!!!! xDxDxD

2 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

the Americans are nowhere as nuts as you think we are

I'm hoping you understand that I don't think that your average American is nuts, just the ones continually spouting off on here about one conspiracy theory after another.  When the President works so many into a frenzy with lies, bad things happen, and did happen.

Americans are a resilient bunch; they will pull together and come through this. 

Total agreement here, and I've said similar things on here in the past.  When I compliment Americans and my admiration for many of the things you do, as I've done many times on here, I am told that I am pretending, not sincere.  Just part of the continuing trend toward no one actually being able to have a reasonable discussion on anything.  If you agree with the prevailing point of view, great, pile on.  If you disagree, you're a pretender, OR worse, if you bring up logical facts about things like judges and court system that make sense, all systems are hopelessly corrupt (or insert other conspiracy theory). 

Comparing the two, you do not have any monopoly on decency. 

I never claimed that we had such a monopoly, and as you pointed out, we've got our own history.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

So I've been watching the green UFOs I mentioned earlier in Vatican City. Been observing their movement and I've figured out what it is. It is in fact a laser beam/pointer. It's source is positioned just at the top of the ramp up to the higher platform in front of the main doors. It slowly pans left and right painting the laser dot on the floor out in the square and on the columns, etc as it pans around. Occasionally adjusts its azimuth up or down making the dot closer or further away.

Started approx 10pm local time (hour and 20 minutes ago) and still going on now - check it out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rb7_WdNlZY&feature=emb_logo 

So, I'm 100% absolutely certain this clearly is a laser guided autonomous sentinel cannon! No other explanation. Installed by Pope special forces to hit back at the FBI when they come again (they didn't grab the target the other night - took a decoy!). It's in a sort of tracking mode, but when it acquires a target it opens up 6 barrels of death on em.

See I'm not bad at this.

Also - why am I now addicted to the Vatican live webcam? It's fascinating.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, El Nikko said:

No idea about this one...might be a troll but it's still very very funny 

photo_2021-01-11_20-29-18 (2).jpg

That was the work of a disgruntled employee and was taken off the site already, was unauthorized and untrue. 

DOS used the term "disgruntled employee".

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, El Nikko said:

Capture.PNG

It appears that the U.S. Department of State's website was hacked because there is a link for "Donald J. Trump, Biography", but upon clicking on the link it says the page is unavailable with no other info on the page.

image.png

• Upvote 1

(edited)

Duplicate

Edited by Dan Warnick
Duplicate

2 hours ago, El Nikko said:

I have some good news that everyone can appreciate at least

Ron Paul has been banned from Facebook.

Finally, after years......It's actually HAPPENING!!!!!

cvbcbc.gif

Probably the closest thing to "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington" we'll ever see in our lifetimes.  Ron Paul has tried to show the corruption of both parties and all politics, and waste, in the government for many years, both when he was in Congress and since he left.  Apparently my fellow Americans did not want honesty and he lost his election bids for President.  Same sort of thing with Ross Perot.

So, I am not surprised that he was on the list, or quickly added now that the purge has begun.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, El Nikko said:

The US Election from my perspective

Donald's favorite movie, part and scene!  LOL!  

• Like 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, LiamP said:

So I've been watching the green UFOs I mentioned earlier in Vatican City. Been observing their movement and I've figured out what it is. It is in fact a laser beam/pointer. It's source is positioned just at the top of the ramp up to the higher platform in front of the main doors. It slowly pans left and right painting the laser dot on the floor out in the square and on the columns, etc as it pans around. Occasionally adjusts its azimuth up or down making the dot closer or further away.

Started approx 10pm local time (hour and 20 minutes ago) and still going on now - check it out...

So, I'm 100% absolutely certain this clearly is a laser guided autonomous sentinel cannon! No other explanation. Installed by Pope special forces to hit back at the FBI when they come again (they didn't grab the target the other night - took a decoy!). It's in a sort of tracking mode, but when it acquires a target it opens up 6 barrels of death on em.

See I'm not bad at this.

Nice try, but the fact is (according to confidential CNN sources at the Vatican) that God does not always announce his arrival and this new laser system (it's not a Gatling Gun, but a vaporizer) monitors whether or not the parking area for God's own Limo is clear at all times.  Woe is the mortal that parks in front of those columns.  :) 

Edited by Dan Warnick
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Donald's favorite movie, part and scene!  LOL!  

After home Alone 2 but he's been removed from that

It's all perfectly normal

• Like 2

Just now, El Nikko said:

After home Alone 2 but he's been removed from that

It's all perfectly normal

Unbelievable.  PC world gone mad!  We all saw this coming, but few of us believed.

• Like 1

There was one where the kid was replace by the guy with horns who turned up to the march and with Trump still in it....now that was funny lol

I'll see if I can find it

Anyone listen to Mike 'Glow in the dark' Pompeo ?

Interesting speech 

1 hour ago, LiamP said:

See I'm not bad at this.

The Aliens hacked the election?

Bloody hecking heck I knew it

I hope they get the truth from the pope who was arrested and is now spilling the beans as per Qpost 2021

• Like 2
  • Haha 2