Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

2 hours ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

Aw, come on, Jay! For a smart guy you can be as dumb as a stump, when it fits your purpose. Dead people have been voting in America since we became a Republic; every politician knows it and furthermore knows that the only way to win is to take into consideration the cemetery vote. 

Not only that but there are centers of voter fraud to fit the system, most of them Democrat, though I'm sure the Republicans have a few too. The old Boss Tweed Machine was notorious; it ran NYC from Tammany Hall until Mr. Tweed died--and NYC has been endowed with the corrupt Democrat vote-getting cerebral cortex ever since. Furthermore, the mailbags containing the military vote has been put down in more corners than you can count in the Pentagon (over 20,000).

We haven't even touched on voting machines, the anathema of any strict Lutheran, not to mention the Luddites. Those babies can be programmed from as far away as . . . well hell, Jay, I'll bet you anything a guy could program one from Beijing. HaHaHa. 

Furthermore, though I'd like to put you down as average, you are far from "average." You make more money. You were born with a larger brain, though you sometimes use it for the damnedest purposes. You are some sort of cog in the California Dream Machine, though I haven't figured out just where you fit. In short, you know too much about energy dynamics and economics to be outside the looking glass, looking in. A cog knows that a lithium-ion battery storage bunker is going to be built at Moss Landing before the local realtors. 

We do not have transparency. For instance, transparency would mean that every voter in America today knows that the computer in question in Antrim County Michigan has been interrogated by a bipartisan panel of experts and hadn't been tampered with. And we'd know why so many people either moved away from or died in Nevada--has there been a toxic spill? If we had transparency we'd all know for sure why Fox News precipitously called Arizona and at that moment, every swing state stopped counting--was that just a two-hour coffee break or what? In truth we know none of those things and are therefore like earthworms tossing the soil during a tumultuous political season: we're being kept in the dark, fed bullshit with a little wine thrown in by the elite San Francisco class, likely Plumpjack chardonnay aged in oak by the Newsom-Getty winery.

The "Average American" is the person whom you want as a customer for your wind and sun power but makes the equipment and knows it's mostly junk. The average American likes cars with carburetors and reluctantly drives one with fuel injection. The average American would rather go to war with China than to suffer through a bout of their virus. The average American showed up at one of Trump's rallies, instead of driving a Prius over to a parking lot so Joe Biden could holler at them for five minutes like a scene out of Pixar's "Cars". The average American has lost someone to Alzheimer's and is pretty damn sure he recognizes the same process brewing in his new president-elect's brain. The average American--trust me on this--knows that the new president will not be exiting the Oval Office at age 82, cracking jokes and barking out astute executive decisions.

And when it dawns on the average American that he has been duped--when it becomes apparent that the Boss Tweed Political Machine knew all along that their candidate was impaired--he or she is going to be madder than a hornet. At that point, you will get to witness, up close and personal, what the average American does when you piss him off. 

I first proposed installing storage at Moss Landing in 2016, though I don't think I was necessarily the first to do so. 

More Americans voted for Biden/Harris so the average voter preferred him to Trump/Pence.  Everyone can see Biden being incoherent and they can see Trump being incoherent. I have never been a Biden fan, I voted against Trump as did most people and i don't think anyone is going to be surprised to see him step down after the mid terms.

If cemetery voting in our modern age were a real thing then it certainly would have been investigated in the courts and discovered. Massive amounts of time and money are spent on investigating the wildest nuances of any legal case of any import and that certainly holds true for election fraud. An example is from 2012 when an investigation in South Carolina was made into cemetery voting and they found it to be an absolute non issue: https://images2.americanprogress.org/campus/web/South Carolina Election Fraud Report.pdf

• Like 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

In case any of you thought real time vote switching was new look at this 2018 Kentucky gov race and you see it again. They've been perfecting this for the past few years in anticipation of using it on Trump but it wasn't good enough to not get caught.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

If cemetery voting in our modern age were a real thing then it certainly would have been investigated in the courts and discovered.

I don't think you even believe this. You're just spreading misinformation. Here's some evidence of dead people voting in PA.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/i-see-dead-people-voting/

Then we have the fact that in PA more 90+ year olds registered to vote in one year, a pandemic at that, then at any time in history.

https://nitter.dark.fail/charliekirk11/status/1324783040787144705

Likewise Michigan also had dead people voting that was verified by Michigan's own website but of course Michigan denied it and then took down the website that allowed people to verify it was true.

• Upvote 5

53 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

Hammer/scorecard software was loaded into the Dominion tabulation machines at the time they stopped the counts in all those county election centers. In order for it to happen in such a tight time window they had to have been pinged from the web. They are wired up all the time, what the operator controls is only the external software skin's operation, the rest of it is running like a Microsoft update program in the background. Indeed, there was a mystery patch downloaded to all the machines the day before the election with no report of what it does. The technical experts in a prior video posted here claim to have successfully hacked into all the machines from a laptop in a car next to the counting facility. They can reach the reporting software, the tabulators and even the in person ballot scanning/voting machines.

The intentions spilled on paper are not the reality of the physical election world.

Again, just your assertions, not evidence. Then you cite a video where again you say they "claim" to have hacked into the machines while being in wifi range. This is where you guys always loose me with your lack of attention to detail. Wardriving and connecting to a wifi does not mean that wifi is accessible to the Internet. In fact it indicates that it was not connected to the Internet since you had to drive to within range of their signal. As you guys like to say "Details Matter".

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shadowkin said:

I don't think you even believe this. You're just spreading misinformation. Here's some evidence of dead people voting in PA.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/i-see-dead-people-voting/

Then we have the fact that in PA more 90+ year olds registered to vote in one year, a pandemic at that, then at any time in history.

https://nitter.dark.fail/charliekirk11/status/1324783040787144705

Likewise Michigan also had dead people voting that was verified by Michigan's own website but of course Michigan denied it and then took down the website that allowed people to verify it was true.

I believe the detailed and extensive research done. How is an official report from the state of South Carolina misinformation? You discredit yourself.

6 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

I first proposed installing storage at Moss Landing in 2016, though I don't think I was necessarily the first to do so. 

More Americans voted for Biden/Harris so the average voter preferred him to Trump/Pence.  Everyone can see Biden being incoherent and they can see Trump being incoherent. I have never been a Biden fan, I voted against Trump as did most people and i don't think anyone is going to be surprised to see him step down after the mid terms.

If cemetery voting in our modern age were a real thing then it certainly would have been investigated in the courts and discovered. Massive amounts of time and money are spent on investigating the wildest nuances of any legal case of any import and that certainly holds true for election fraud. An example is from 2012 when an investigation in South Carolina was made into cemetery voting and they found it to be an absolute non issue: https://images2.americanprogress.org/campus/web/South Carolina Election Fraud Report.pdf

The extensive statistical anomalies and real time vote count switching makes the claim that Biden won any state at all questionable..

Unnatural patterns show up only on the Biden votes in particular counties Pitt and Philly, Detroit, Milwaukee, Chicago, that I have seen so far. There may not have been enough D turnout in Chicago to keep the state blue. 400k obviously fake ballots for Biden are just the tip of the iceberg There is significant doubt that Biden won the popular vote. Several deep blue states should have a recount. Their D reps and senators may have lost their seats but for synthesized votes from industrially filled ballots.  Despite heroic efforts to cheat, the Dems still lost house seats and did not manage the promised blue wave nor get the senate. I don't have proof but for a cursory statistical analysis.

Sharp swings to and fro in VA reporting early on election night with votes moving from one side to the other

The notion that traditional Dem machine vote generating schemes have spread out of NYC and Philly Chicago and Detroit throughout the country is hyper alarming. It should concern you whether your slate of candidates won or didn't.

• Great Response! 4
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

5 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

I believe the detailed and extensive research done. How is an official report from the state of South Carolina misinformation? You discredit yourself.

All state reports not sworn to and confirmed should NOT be considered statements of fact.

The burden of proof is on the government.

Edited by 0R0
  • Like 2

Just now, Jay McKinsey said:

Your credibility is gone. In one post. Stop trying to steer the discussion away from the massive fraud in swing states including dead people voting. When I say you're spreading info I specifically quoted you regarding dead people voting and your claim it would be investigated in the courts and discovered. Clearly this is not the case as these states' own websites show. See my other posts for proof and stop trying to deflect.

I'm not talking about S. Carolina. That doesn't matter to the data in these disputed swing states where massive voter fraud has been uncovered or to your claims about dead people which was a general statement on your part. You really are going to point to one states' report and say that applies to all states for all time? That's ludicrous and it has already been proven wrong with actual data. 

On top of that dead people voting is not the biggest fraud in this election. It is these mysterious hundred thousand plus vote dumps at 3:30-4:00 am in the morning that magically go 100% for Biden.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 4

(edited)

5 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

All state reports not sworn to and confirmed should be considered statements of fact.

The burden of proof is on the government.

I guess you are using some ninja sovereign citizen legal language and definitions that those of us with J.D.'s don't understand? Uh, the gov't met their burden of proof by supplying a statement of fact attested to by an authorized gov't official? I really have no idea what your point is.

Edited by Jay McKinsey
  • Rolling Eye 1

17 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Again, just your assertions, not evidence. Then you cite a video where again you say they "claim" to have hacked into the machines while being in wifi range. This is where you guys always loose me with your lack of attention to detail. Wardriving and connecting to a wifi does not mean that wifi is accessible to the Internet. In fact it indicates that it was not connected to the Internet since you had to drive to within range of their signal. As you guys like to say "Details Matter".

Of course the things that are provided are testimony from uninvolved people with concerns. This is not "anonymous" posters plugging their pet theories. The stats are not conclusive but damning none the less. You don't want to hear what the quantitative values of the vote distortions implied by the stats come out to.

The connection to the net (Detroit) was made available by wire and by the local wifi setup for staff communication that was also apparently included a router for the tabulator's wired connection. Also sworn testimony by watchers of the internet icon on the tabulator screens being on throughout the count. These machines are in 29 states and all the disputed counties.

The level of detail you demand requires court evidence level witness statements and videos and recordings. That can only be provided to you AFTER court actions have concluded. Or at least after discovery had commenced.

It requires access to the discard pile of the envelopes for forensic evaluation of handwriting and fingerprints. The fact that in these county centers no visual access was provided for Challengers to individual counting tables to challenge each ballot is sufficient to decertify the counts and force a recount.

There have been recordings of training and instructions by the counting room bosses providing illegal instructions to poll workers. Those are being verified for provenance and will be entered as evidence once ready.

But the basic impression I got is that it reeks of mafia methods.

I can't believe that you would be so naive as to accept a media narrative that has been entirely one sided for 5 years and had reached the point of censoring a sitting president and removing accounts of the Republican party organizations is ample evidence that the commercial players have hard money interests to protect with a Biden election.

The stench of conspiracy and deep broad corruption is everywhere.

• Great Response! 4

20 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

I guess you are using some ninja sovereign citizen legal language and definitions that those of us with J.D.'s don't understand? Uh, the gov't met their burden of proof by supplying a statement of fact attested to by an authorized gov't official? I really have no idea what your point is.

No.

In the US government statements are not legally bound to be truthful. There is no written Federal standard for ethical conduct in content of published documents or other statements. Thus only statements made under oath are to be considered truthful till proven otherwise. All the rest are to be in doubt. The official putting out the statements etc. is in no legal jeopardy or even in fear for their jobs for outright lies, not to speak of misleading cherry picked truths.

Hence you either accept a statement on faith or adhere to doubt.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, 0R0 said:

Of course the things that are provided are testimony from uninvolved people with concerns. This is not "anonymous" posters plugging their pet theories. The stats are not conclusive but damning none the less. You don't want to hear what the quantitative values of the vote distortions implied by the stats come out to.

The connection to the net (Detroit) was made available by wire and by the local wifi setup for staff communication that was also apparently included a router for the tabulator's wired connection. Also sworn testimony by watchers of the internet icon on the tabulator screens being on throughout the count. These machines are in 29 states and all the disputed counties.

The level of detail you demand requires court evidence level witness statements and videos and recordings. That can only be provided to you AFTER court actions have concluded. Or at least after discovery had commenced.

It requires access to the discard pile of the envelopes for forensic evaluation of handwriting and fingerprints. The fact that in these county centers no visual access was provided for Challengers to individual counting tables to challenge each ballot is sufficient to decertify the counts and force a recount.

There have been recordings of training and instructions by the counting room bosses providing illegal instructions to poll workers. Those are being verified for provenance and will be entered as evidence once ready.

But the basic impression I got is that it reeks of mafia methods.

I can't believe that you would be so naive as to accept a media narrative that has been entirely one sided for 5 years and had reached the point of censoring a sitting president and removing accounts of the Republican party organizations is ample evidence that the commercial players have hard money interests to protect with a Biden election.

The stench of conspiracy and deep broad corruption is everywhere.

As to your first 4 para, yes I know what it requires, we await judicial level investigation.

The ability to challenge each ballot as it is counted is not required that I know of. Please provide a citation for your claim.

Para 6, yes, this will be investigated by the courts.

Your basic impression is yours to have but it does in no way dictate reality.

I am not interested in the media narrative and have clearly said and shown I am interested in actual investigation and determination of the facts. I can just as easily say of you that I can't believe you are so naive to accept a media narrative that has been entirely one sided since Trump was elected (right wing social and network media). Right wing business interests are just as much driven by right wing money as those on the left are driven by left money.

Censorship can only be done by the government, and they have done no such thing! Yeah, I am a pain in the butt about that point of legal reality. If you guys don't like Twitter then go make your own, it is the great capitalistic way!

Edited by Jay McKinsey
  • Rolling Eye 2

(edited)

55 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

No.

In the US government statements are not legally bound to be truthful. There is no written Federal standard for ethical conduct in content of published documents or other statements. Thus only statements made under oath are to be considered truthful till proven otherwise. All the rest are to be in doubt. The official putting out the statements etc. is in no legal jeopardy or even in fear for their jobs for outright lies, not to speak of misleading cherry picked truths.

Hence you either accept a statement on faith or adhere to doubt.

In the case at hand it was an internal investigation by the state to defend the state's position. The state accepted the report as legitimate. That meets your burden of proof. https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/the-case-of-zombie-voters-in-south-carolina/2013/07/24/86de3c64-f403-11e2-aa2e-4088616498b4_blog.html

Edited by Jay McKinsey
  • Rolling Eye 1

3 hours ago, 0R0 said:

That is the kind of problem that only a free market economy can solve. The personal interaction economy is what has been absorbing the labor released by industry. Much of it is indeed a gig economy in structure, but that is precisely how most of its workers want it to be.

The West has been losing industry jobs both to automation and to China and other manufacturing hubs for generations. We have already seen the outcomes all are fearing so badly. The death of bookkeeping and general secretarial work in the 1960s and 1990s respectively, the rise of techno jobs and physical and online social interaction jobs/small business and services have filled in. Aesthetic design and advice, medicine, etc. have expanded.

As the Chinese experiment ends, the US/Mexico is reshoring industry with most of the industrial jobs to Mex and most of the high capital intensity facilities to the US. They don't produce that many direct jobs, but they produce an enormous swath of peripheral employment.

China has to restructure entirely in order to get there.

You may be right about the reshoring of industry back to the US/Mexico. E.g. Ian Brenner talked about this 2 years ago.  But he also thinks that AI and automation will displace so many jobs in a short period of time, that we will not have the ability to cope if we do not think about the issue now.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

"It Defies Logic": Scientist Finds Telltale Signs Of Election Fraud After Analyzing Mail-In Ballot Data

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/it-defies-logic-scientist-finds-telltale-signs-election-fraud-after-analyzing-mail-ballot

A few EXCERPTS

A most interesting thread popped up on Twitter Sunday from a data scientist who wishes to remain anonymous, regarding mail-in ballot data which strongly suggests fraud occurred in the wee hours of election night, when several swing states inexplicably stopped reporting vote counts while President Trump maintained a healthy lead over Joe Biden.

Using time series data 'scraped' from the New York Times website, the data - comparing several states (swing and non-swing) - clearly illustrates what fraud does and does not look like, and how several anomalies in swing states left 'fingerprints of fraud' as Biden pulled ahead of President Trump.

Presented below via @APhilosophae:

...One of the first things noticed while exploring the dataset is that there seems to be an obvious pattern in the ratio of new #Biden ballots to new #Trump ballots...

( EXAMPLE CHARTS ARE SHOWN here with text)

...Now let's look at some anomalies:

This is the Wisconsin vote counting history log. Again, on the Y axis we have the ratio of D to R ballots in reporting batch, and on the X axis we have reporting time. Around 4am there, there is a marked shift in the ratio of D to R mail-in ballots. Based on other posts in this thread, this should not happen. This is an anomaly, and while anomalies are not always fraud, often they may point to fraud...

(VIDEO of 169,000 votes being transferred)

EmV32k-W8AAC6aO.png?itok=4AO1Tk-Q

By 4am the D to R ratio was all thrown out of whack. That is because these ballots were not sampled from the real Wisconsin voter population, and they were not randomized in the mail sorting system with the other ballots. They inherently have a different D to R signature than the rest of the ballots quite possibly bc additional ballots were added to the batch, either through backdating or ballot manufacturing or software tampering. This of this being kind of analogous to carbon-14 dating, but for ballot batch authenticity.

Lets look at another anomaly (Pennsylvania):

Here is Pennsylvania's vote counting history. For the first part of the vote counting process, we see the same pattern for mail-in ballots that we've seen in every other state in the country, which is relatively stable D to R ratio that gradually drifts R as more ballots. But then as counting continues, the D to R ratio in mail-in ballots inexplicably begin "increasing". Again, this should not happen, and it is observed almost nowhere else in the country, because all of the ballots are randomly shuffled in the mail system and should be homogeneous during counting. The only exceptions to this are other suspect states that also have anomalies.

EmV5d56XEAUHQeW.png?itok=YNlsMuk-

Again, this is evidence of ballot backdating, manufacturing of software tampering.

Lets look at another anomaly:

In Georgia we see pretty much the same story as Pennsylvania: increasing fractions of mail-in D ballots over time even though it defies logic and we see this pattern no where else in the country.

EmV6X34XEAA20Ze.png?itok=YBMOlNwP

In Michigan, we see a combination of Wisconsin strangeness, together with the GA/PA weirdness. We see both signs of contaminated ballot dumping, and ballot ratios drifting toward dems when they should not be.

EmV6wKcXMAY6dzN.png?itok=E7vI7yg0

• Great Response! 6
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, 0R0 said:

@hotone seems to be missing the point of the economics of what China is doing.

As one of the videos of the robotic manufacturing is showing, the amount of capital sunk into this operation is enormous. So enormous in fact, that it requires its inputs to be nearly free in order to generate a positive cash flow beyond its financing cost. It is one of the reasons China provides free electricity to the Aluminum plants and uses nearly free coal for the pig iron and steel plants that supply the body plant in the video. The  coal and iron ore have been downgraded from Brazilian and Aussie prime quality that works in arc furnaces to produce high quality steel, to domestic coal and ore that are use in inefficient blast furnaces. That was to save on FOREX. The engineers building the equipment are young and in extremely short supply. They cost more than the rest of the labor in the plant put together. Their main source was training in the US, where they were 30% of STEM students.

The economy needs those plants to be profitable and to be owned by more of the people, not a handful of CCP elite, otherwise the plants will robotically produce cars with a price tag that can attract buyers only at or below the cost of their inputs. That has been the lesson of the last Decade in China. So yes, the system produces many billionaires, Their fortunes are made up of profit shifting from SOE and related companies into private CCP connected elites, while weighing down the public's bank savings with failed SOE loans being rolled over and growing with additional losses each year. So much so that the private economy's shadow banking system was chopped up in order to stop the drain of savings flows into the State banks and funding away from private business and into SOEs.

China is now the story of loss making capital expansion.

In economics, this is known as "the law of diminishing returns" for anyone who is interested :)

8 hours ago, Hotone said:

Today, many of the previously permanent jobs have been replaced by the gig economy.  By the year 2025, AI and automation may again displace many of the jobs currently performed by humans.

The world is going to have massive problems with unemployment, lack of social mobility and wealth inequality.  It has been discussed in some forums, that free wheeling, democratic, individualistic, capitalist societies will have a hard time coping with this change compared with an authoritarian, collectivist, socialist society.  I think this has been borne out by the ability, or lack thereof, of the different societies to clamp down and control the Coronavirus pandemic today. 

The CCP has an implicit contract with the Chinese people that the country and their lives will continue to improve as long as they allow the party to remain in power.  I am no Communist and I think that the CCP is harsh and undemocratic, but they are fairly competent.  In the future, China will probably end up being a calm, moderately prosperous country while others may end up in chaos, with extremes in wealth and depredation.

That largely depends on how much longer China is able to manipulate it's currency IMHO. Obama was not happy about it, hence the "pivot to Asia", will be interesting to see if Biden makes an issue of it if he wins the Presidency.

8 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

I'm a fairly average American and I'm quite confident that my vote counts as much as any other citizen. The claims of systematic voter fraud are non sense and will be thrown out of court. We have transparency, you guys just don't want to see it because you lost.

As with any large undertaking like a vote with 150 million ballots there will be a few small issues but nothing that amounts to changing the outcome of the election. From what I read the number of military Trump votes found in the garbage were a whopping grand total of 7. 

Actually the mechanism that disenfranchises me most in the presidential election is our ridiculous electoral college. It means that since I live in a state that is overwhelmingly Democrat that my vote doesn't matter at all. Further it means that the person who lost the popular vote can still be my president such as Trump has been for the past 4 years. How is that an equitable outcome for a democracy? That is the real systemic voter fraud in our system.

I have a similar frustration with the "2 Party Preferred" system here in Australia, would much prefer proportional representation like they have in Europe. However, there is a big difference between disliking the system and actual vote fraud. It certainly looks like the fraud was so widespread that it changed the outcome. It may not be possible to prove in court in just 70 days, but it certainly looks very fishy. At least we count by hand in Australia, and observers are allowed into the booths. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Wombat said:

I have a similar frustration with the "2 Party Preferred" system here in Australia, would much prefer proportional representation like they have in Europe. However, there is a big difference between disliking the system and actual vote fraud. It certainly looks like the fraud was so widespread that it changed the outcome. It may not be possible to prove in court in just 70 days, but it certainly looks very fishy. At least we count by hand in Australia, and observers are allowed into the booths. 

You claim that the fraud is so overwhelmingly obvious that it can't be proven in 70 days? Please listen to yourself.

6 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Well Old Uncle Joe's greatest hits...Where will this end?

I can't wait to hear the next Freudian slip, perhaps: "Trump said he would make America great again but failed, I actually will make China great again"?!?

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Wombat said:

I can't wait to hear the next Freudian slip, perhaps: "Trump said he would make America great again but failed, I actually will make China great again"?!?

And now watch the uncut version:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/no-biden-did-not-brag-about-committing-voter-fraud/2020/11/04/dadb8616-3718-45a1-baeb-7c2fa50c7aa7_video.html

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

38 minutes ago, Wombat said:

That largely depends on how much longer China is able to manipulate it's currency IMHO. Obama was not happy about it, hence the "pivot to Asia", will be interesting to see if Biden makes an issue of it if he wins the Presidency.

I am no expert, but I think their currency is already in line with the market.  The yuan has been strengthening against the US dollar over the last year, and accelerated its gain over the last six months due to Coronavirus.  Moreover, money has been flooding into China, due to its safe haven status.  At the moment, it is the darling of global investors.

https://amp.scmp.com/economy/china-economy/article/3107854/beijing-embraces-rising-capital-inflows-rivalry-us

IMG_20201110_114711.jpg

Edited by Hotone

3 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

As to your first 4 para, yes I know what it requires, we await judicial level investigation.

The ability to challenge each ballot as it is counted is not required that I know of. Please provide a citation for your claim.

Para 6, yes, this will be investigated by the courts.

Your basic impression is yours to have but it does in no way dictate reality.

I am not interested in the media narrative and have clearly said and shown I am interested in actual investigation and determination of the facts. I can just as easily say of you that I can't believe you are so naive to accept a media narrative that has been entirely one sided since Trump was elected (right wing social and network media). Right wing business interests are just as much driven by right wing money as those on the left are driven by left money.

Censorship can only be done by the government, and they have done no such thing! Yeah, I am a pain in the butt about that point of legal reality. If you guys don't like Twitter then go make your own, it is the great capitalistic way!

Has already been done. It is called "Parler" and is growing rapidly.

(edited)

18 minutes ago, Wombat said:

Has already been done. It is called "Parler" and is growing rapidly.

Twitter for hate-filled losers. 

"Parler has a significant user base of Trump supporters, conservatives, and Saudi nationalists. Posts on the website often contain far-right content, antisemitism, and conspiracy theories."

Edited by Enthalpic

24 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

You claim that the fraud is so overwhelmingly obvious that it can't be proven in 70 days? Please listen to yourself.

The wheels of justice turn very slowly Jay. The fraud was so extensive it will take years to PROVE, as opposed to REVEAL, the full extent IMHO. 

• Great Response! 3
  • Upvote 1