Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, LiamP said:

So I've been watching the green UFOs I mentioned earlier in Vatican City. Been observing their movement and I've figured out what it is. It is in fact a laser beam/pointer. It's source is positioned just at the top of the ramp up to the higher platform in front of the main doors. It slowly pans left and right painting the laser dot on the floor out in the square and on the columns, etc as it pans around. Occasionally adjusts its azimuth up or down making the dot closer or further away.

Started approx 10pm local time (hour and 20 minutes ago) and still going on now - check it out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rb7_WdNlZY&feature=emb_logo 

So, I'm 100% absolutely certain this clearly is a laser guided autonomous sentinel cannon! No other explanation. Installed by Pope special forces to hit back at the FBI when they come again (they didn't grab the target the other night - took a decoy!). It's in a sort of tracking mode, but when it acquires a target it opens up 6 barrels of death on em.

See I'm not bad at this.

Also - why am I now addicted to the Vatican live webcam? It's fascinating.

The Aliens hacked the election?

Bloody hecking heck I knew it

I hope they get the truth from the pope who was arrested and is now spilling the beans as per Qpost 2021

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Will always remember how he came in with 15 Republicans on that platform in 2015..off the elevator in Trump Tower then knocked them all off one by one.  One hell of a ride for 5 years.  Never thought the deep state or swamp was that corrupt?  Appears they pulled it off.   Dam it was a incredible ride.  

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, LANDMAN X said:

 

Will always remember how he came in with 15 Republicans on that platform in 2015..off the elevator in Trump Tower then knocked them all off one by one.  One hell of a ride for 5 years.  Never thought the deep state or swamp was that corrupt?  Appears they pulled it off.   Dam it was a incredible ride.  

 

And now it should be clear why the Demoncrats hate him. In fact their TDS psychosis runs so deep, they can't even click on the link. Imagine being that kind of slave to programming? They want to call us the cult, when they say crap like this?

"The important thing to note is that,-unlike Nazi Germany where the Nazis were able to use government powers to take over all news organizations in Germany and basically turn every source of information into a Party mouthpiece-the US has robust free speech and private property protection laws that kept the propaganda machine limited to the existing Conservative bubble, rather than allowing it to be forcibly extended over the entire nation.

This entire episode has been both a huge flashing sign of the dangers of free speech, and the greatest argument in favor of it."

The lack of self-awareness is just stunning. This as they shut it down, for the good of the robots. 

 

99D1A2B8-6D8C-4346-8B00-BBB355244879.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, LANDMAN X said:

 

Will always remember how he came in with 15 Republicans on that platform in 2015..off the elevator in Trump Tower then knocked them all off one by one.  One hell of a ride for 5 years.  Never thought the deep state or swamp was that corrupt?  Appears they pulled it off.   Dam it was a incredible ride.  

 

 

 

Wish I could have seen it before this happened....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Whilst, as I've previously said, I don't believe this officer was letting people in, or a paid actor, or any of that nonsense, I just couldn't keep a straight face when reading this extreme spin the other way...

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/capitol-officer-praised-hero-diverting-mob-away-senate-chamber-n1253734

The guy singlehandedly saved congress by bravely diverting the mob away! Hero. I like that they specifically pointed out that he's black (I hadn't noticed). That makes him a double hero! Patronising twits.

😁

Edited by LiamP
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/9/2021 at 7:56 PM, Gerry Maddoux said:

I have a fault of saying precisely what I feel, and I have a distinct feeling that my viewpoint may not be popular. 😊

@Gerry Maddoux 9 times out of 10 what you say and feel are spot on, not only that but you say it better than anyone else on this forum.

I think you'll be surprised how popular what you said actually is with a number of posters on here.

If you willingly take part in breaking into Capitol Hill then you should expect potential deadly consequences. Trump's part in all this is deplorable and if he had a modicum of integrity he would have stood down himself without the need for others to instigate section 25.

His time is done and other world leaders are looking on in utter horror at what is unfolding in the US right now.

  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unraveled IP addresses of particular vote flipping in the election shows a broad array of countries and companies. 

https://theamericanreport.org/2021/01/11/exclusive-proof-china-russia-hacked-2020-election-ip-addresses-in-china-russia-hong-kong-germany-canada-czech-republic-hacked-pa-nv-mi-ga-battleground-states-raw-data-analytics-show/

The actual source is not disclosed. 

McInnerny calling out the start of WWIII

 

Blazing press should have a backup video once this is taken down.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

On 1/11/2021 at 1:00 PM, Dan Warnick said:

Boy, I hope President Trump likes his Secret Service details.  It looks like he will need a yuge one, and possibly for the rest of his life, as is a former President's right (or can that be taken away, too?).  

I remind you that the US Secret Service currently rents, on the Government's dime, the entire floors above and below the Trump's personal living quarters over in Trump Tower in New York, on the theory that the bad guys might rent a suite below his and cut through the floor or ceiling and spring in and murder the President and his family (or kidnap Melania and hold her for ransom).  Given the current state of the New York real-estate market, having the government a perpetual tenant paying good rent for two entire floors of the tower is a rather luscious deal.  So, I predict that Mr. Trump will keep his tenant on board - nothing like perpetual rent!

Does he need men armed with Uzis following him around in NYC?  Nah.  NYC is the kind of place where even the notorious fade into the general mosaic.  Nobody pays any attention to "celebrities."  You see (ex)-Mayor Bloomberg on the subway and nobody reacts.  You can see all these actors walking around and at best they might get a nod and a "Good morning," but that's pretty much it.  New York is a blase kind of place. 

Edited by Jan van Eck
spelling
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Rob Plant said:
On 1/9/2021 at 2:56 PM, Gerry Maddoux said:

I have a fault of saying precisely what I feel, and I have a distinct feeling that my viewpoint may not be popular. 😊

@Gerry Maddoux 9 times out of 10 what you say and feel are spot on, not only that but you say it better than anyone else on this forum.

After me, of course. 

  • Great Response! 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

After me, of course. 

Of course!  It should go without saying that our only apparent member of the FBA would be at the top of the list!  :) 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

For those of you who think the Deep State is a figment of the imagination, a paranoia of the mind, think again!   The Empire, sensing weakness in its major opponent protagonist, Donald Trump, now strikes back in all its fury.  For openers, the PGA  (Professional Golf Association) has reneged on its contract to have its Tournament hosted at the (Trump) Bedminster Golf Club, located in upstate New Jersey.  Bedminster, you may recall, is where Ivanka and hubby have fled, having been frozen out of the New York City social scene - they are now building a big new mansion right smack on the edge of the Course.  Then, the FBI, that outfit which had its director james Comey summarily sacked for refusing to do Trump's bidding, has now raided the offices of the former Republican leader of the Tennessee House of Representatives.  FBI agents executed search warrants on the private homes and the offices of at least three ranking Republicans, toting off cartons and cartons of files.   Coincidence?  I don't think so. 

Why does this remind me of  "Lando" Calrissian and the arrival of Darth Vader on Cloud City?  "But we had an agreement!"   "I am altering our Agreement.  Pray that I do not alter it further!" 

The Deep State plays rough. 

 

Edited by Jan van Eck
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 3
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

For those of you who think the Deep State is a figment of the imagination, a paranoia of the mind, think again!   The Empire, sensing weakness in its major opponent protagonist, Donald Trump, now strikes back in all its fury.  For openers, the PGA  (Professional Golf Association) has reneged on its contract to have its Tournament hosted at the (Trump) Bedminster Golf Club, located in upstate New Jersey.  Bedminster, you may recall, is where Ivanka and hubby have fled, having been frozen out of the New York City social scene - they are now building a big new mansion right smack on the edge of the Course.  Then, the FBI, that outfit which had its director james Comey summarily sacked for refusing to do Trump's bidding, has now raided the offices of the former Republican leader of the Tennessee House of Representatives.  FBI agents executed search warrants on the private homes and the offices of at least three ranking Republicans, toting off cartons and cartons of files.   Coincidence?  I don't think so. 

Why does this remind me of  "Lando" Calrissian and the arrival of Darth Vader on Cloud City?  "But we had an agreement!"   "I am altering our Agreement.  Pray that I do not alter it further!" 

The Deep State plays rough. 

 

And i give just one of the Deep State figure heads..in my ever so humble opinion.

Anti-Trump group pledges $50 million effort to defend Republican impeachment supporters

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/12/anti-trump-group-gop-impeachment-supporters-458254

 

download.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://twitter.com/AParsi/status/1349126154280710144?s=20

Following the Pakistan blackout of 2 nights, Iran is in blackout with unknown special ops occurring there. Vatican operation with a short partial blackout is rumored to have been an attempt to grab the pope, apparently resulting in the capture of a double. Can't say a thing as to the validity of the story. Pakistan blackout was intended to stop a GE transaction with China among other things, The GE executives and lawyers were the target of the timing, but other operations may have taken place related to the election, as a Pakistani company had been found as a node on the Dominion network during the election.

The blackouts result from off phasing of the electric supply so that its voltage is partially cancelled. I have no idea how you would induce that. Pakistan electric co. officials said it was a 1/2 hz difference from normal. 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1349039600254267395

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

https://twitter.com/AParsi/status/1349126154280710144?s=20

Following the Pakistan blackout of 2 nights, Iran is in blackout with unknown special ops occurring there. Vatican operation with a short partial blackout is rumored to have been an attempt to grab the pope, apparently resulting in the capture of a double. Can't say a thing as to the validity of the story. Pakistan blackout was intended to stop a GE transaction with China among other things, The GE executives and lawyers were the target of the timing, but other operations may have taken place related to the election, as a Pakistani company had been found as a node on the Dominion network during the election.

The blackouts result from off phasing of the electric supply so that its voltage is partially cancelled. I have no idea how you would induce that. Pakistan electric co. officials said it was a 1/2 hz difference from normal. 

https://twitter.com/i/status/1349039600254267395

Can you connect this news for me to the electoral votes? 

Japan, Pakistan, Rome, Iran, can now fix the election somehow?  Doubtful.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

The blackouts result from off phasing of the electric supply so that its voltage is partially cancelled. I have no idea how you would induce that. Pakistan electric co. officials said it was a 1/2 hz difference from normal.

Something like stuxnet, or an internal player at a large power plant or electricity user could probably do it. Need to purposely knock things out of phase.  First guess would be abnormal rapid on/off switching of a high load, or braking and accelerating a turbine unexpectedly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuxnet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

They can't vote ya know.

 

International support, or outside looking in, is important for U.S. presidents.  And it's no different with President Trump.  Japan showing support by way of very unusual (for Japan) public displays (marching with Trump signs and American flags) together with all the other EU country leaders I showed in another article, makes clear the abuses of basic human rights of the Left in Washington and Big Tech, like the right to free speech for example.

My personal opinion is that no major government in the world would have found reason to ban their President's, Prime Minister's, Monarch's or Emir's speech and to point to it and say their leader was trying to "stage a coup" or "cause his people to forcefully take over the Legislature or Parliament".  Here is the transcript of Trump's speech to a group of his supporter on January 6th.  Please pull out the parts you think rise to the level of "inciting a riot" or that would cause other major governments to ban their leader from all major media platforms.

Donald Trump Speech “Save America” Rally Transcript January 6

(Excerpt the MSM and Democrats find "inciteful")

Our brightest days are before us, our greatest achievements still wait. I think one of our great achievements will be election security because nobody until I came along, had any idea how corrupt our elections were. And again, most people would stand there at 9:00 in the evening and say, “I want to thank you very much,” and they go off to some other life, but I said, “Something’s wrong here. Something’s really wrong. Can’t have happened.” And we fight. We fight like Hell and if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.

Donald Trump: (01:12:21)
Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans for our movement, for our children and for our beloved country and I say this, despite all that’s happened, the best is yet to come.

Donald Trump: (01:12:43)
So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give… The Democrats are hopeless. They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

Donald Trump: (01:13:19)
So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I want to thank you all. God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wikipedia article on Sedition:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedition

Sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organisation, that tends toward rebellion against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent toward, or rebellion against, established authority. Sedition may include any commotion, though not aimed at direct and open violence against the laws. Seditious words in writing are seditious libel. A seditionist is one who engages in or promotes the interest of sedition. . . .

On 6 January 2021, in an attempt to stop the formal certification of the electoral votes for Joe Biden in the US Presidential election of 2020, Patriot Movement protesters infiltrated the United States Capitol and overpowered the Capitol Police.

Michael Sherwin, the US Attorney for the District of Columbia, told the Associated Press: "All of those charges [sedition, unauthorized access, theft of federal property] are on the table... We’re not going to keep anything out of our arsenal for potential charges. We will bring the most maximum charges we can based upon the conduct." 

Sedition

https://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/sedition.html

Sedition is a serious felony punishable by fines and up to 20 years in prison and it refers to the act of inciting revolt or violence against a lawful authority with the goal of destroying or overthrowing it. The following provides an overview of this particular crime against the government, with historical references. . . .

Seditious Conspiracy and Federal Law: The Basics

The federal law against seditious conspiracy can be found in Title 18 of the U.S. Code (which includes treason, rebellion, and similar offenses), specifically 18 U.S.C. § 2384. According to the statutory definition of sedition, it is a crime for two or more people within the jurisdiction of the United States:

To conspire to overthrow or destroy by force the government of the United States or to level war against them;

To oppose by force the authority of the United States government; to prevent, hinder, or delay by force the execution of any law of the United States; or

To take, seize, or possess by force any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof.

Statement by Joint Chiefs of Staff:

 

JCS Statement on Sedition.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

 For openers, the PGA  (Professional Golf Association) has reneged on its contract to have its Tournament hosted at the (Trump) Bedminster Golf Club, located in upstate New Jersey.

The Empire, striking back against Trump?  Pretty sure you as a successful businessman fully get this.  Trump harms the brand, plain and simple.  I'm sure they'll have to pay for reneging or cancelling the contract unless something was written in there. But I'm sure they've calculated the cost and it's much less than being associated with anything related to Trump at this point.  I don't think basic marketing decisions by an organization worried about its future can be used as evidence of "the Deep State".

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Symmetry said:

Can you connect this news for me to the electoral votes? 

Japan, Pakistan, Rome, Iran, can now fix the election somehow?  Doubtful.

The list of IP addresses tapped into the Dominion network during the election was long, and outside of Dominion's international offices, were many other IP addresses, e.g. 5 from Huawei offices. Some of them may have been spoofed IP addresses, but some are actual. All of them injected information into the Dominion election software settings or actual Access database files where the votes were stored. The work burden was substantial as the adjudication files are images of ballots, and many states had 68% and up to 94% for some precincts sent to digital adjudication.In some precincts there is a record of the work, in others there is no record, no chain of custody, no log files. 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dan Warnick said:

International support, or outside looking in, is important for U.S. presidents.  And it's no different with President Trump.  Japan showing support by way of very unusual (for Japan) public displays (marching with Trump signs and American flags) together with all the other EU country leaders I showed in another article, makes clear the abuses of basic human rights of the Left in Washington and Big Tech, like the right to free speech for example.

My personal opinion is that no major government in the world would have found reason to ban their President's, Prime Minister's, Monarch's or Emir's speech and to point to it and say their leader was trying to "stage a coup" or "cause his people to forcefully take over the Legislature or Parliament".  Here is the transcript of Trump's speech to a group of his supporter on January 6th.  Please pull out the parts you think rise to the level of "inciting a riot" or that would cause other major governments to ban their leader from all major media platforms.

Donald Trump Speech “Save America” Rally Transcript January 6

(Excerpt the MSM and Democrats find "inciteful")

Our brightest days are before us, our greatest achievements still wait. I think one of our great achievements will be election security because nobody until I came along, had any idea how corrupt our elections were. And again, most people would stand there at 9:00 in the evening and say, “I want to thank you very much,” and they go off to some other life, but I said, “Something’s wrong here. Something’s really wrong. Can’t have happened.” And we fight. We fight like Hell and if you don’t fight like Hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.

Donald Trump: (01:12:21)
Our exciting adventures and boldest endeavors have not yet begun. My fellow Americans for our movement, for our children and for our beloved country and I say this, despite all that’s happened, the best is yet to come.

Donald Trump: (01:12:43)
So we’re going to, we’re going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue, I love Pennsylvania Avenue, and we’re going to the Capitol and we’re going to try and give… The Democrats are hopeless. They’re never voting for anything, not even one vote. But we’re going to try and give our Republicans, the weak ones, because the strong ones don’t need any of our help, we’re going to try and give them the kind of pride and boldness that they need to take back our country.

Donald Trump: (01:13:19)
So let’s walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I want to thank you all. God bless you and God bless America. Thank you all for being here, this is incredible. Thank you very much. Thank you.

I should point out that the "breach" occurred while Trump was still on stage speaking. 

Whomever did the breach were not Trump people, they were still at the speech, those who came in wandered about to the capitol, not expecting to go in, but found people heading there and joined in. They didn't meet resistance till DC police came in (fluorescent vests) Capitol police were not doing anything till later in the event. It was a very badly directed movie where the "attack" looked more like the random walk of zombies. 

  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

I should point out that the "breach" occurred while Trump was still on stage speaking. 

Whomever did the breach were not Trump people, they were still at the speech, those who came in wandered about to the capitol, not expecting to go in, but found people heading there and joined in. They didn't meet resistance till DC police came in (fluorescent vests) Capitol police were not doing anything till later in the event. It was a very badly directed movie where the "attack" looked more like the random walk of zombies. 

Wasn't the lady soldier who was shot a known Trump supporter? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

Wasn't the lady soldier who was shot a known Trump supporter? 

They were there, but not in the vanguard.When the Trump people came in after the intrusion, there were no barricades and no capitol police opposing them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.