Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

Here is the letter from Vice President Mike Pence to Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi regarding her request that he and the Cabinet invoke the 25th Amendment:

Letter from VP Mike Pence to Speaker Nachy Pelosi

(FWIW, I think the letter shows balls.  I think it shows his mindset, on the 6th and now, and that was and is that he knows his place, knows what his powers are and are not.  He knows what is right and wrong, true and not true, politics vs reality, and has put a great deal of thought into what he should do for the good of the Nation.  In short, I think Mike Pence is a respectable man.)

image.thumb.png.64f10c31f6351f45a2ed75c6079dd5c3.png

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

I grant that I do not follow golf so I remain outside that loop.  That said, I would recall a certain adulated golfer, one "Tiger" Woods, who was chased out of his house by his very enraged wife, swinging a golf club at his head and seriously denting up one quite expensive sports car. Yet the PGA has not exactly distanced itself from Mr. Woods, notwithstanding that some 50% of the membership are women  (and presumably also outraged by Mr. Wood's spectacular philandering). 

Mr. Woods (and Mr. Clinton, his golfing buddy) take the attitude that it is not adultery, that is such a negative word, so think of it as "sharing."   Meanwhile, the women do not quite seem to agree with that assessment.  Is the PGA distancing itself from Mr. Woods to the extent of banning him from the Tournament?  Well, maybe they did, but I sure did not hear of it. Last I heard, Tiger played in the Nov. 2020 Masters (placing 38th?). 

Nobody inside the PGA is calculating costs.  Their decision is strictly one of currying favour with the next generation of government golfers that will hang out on the courses - this time, Democrats. From what I hear, Bedminster is a spectacular course (and clubhouse), dumping it is hardly a smooth move.  

I would be surprised that "Trump harms the brand."  Remember, some 50% of the country voted for him.  That would include lots and lots of golfers. Go figure. 

Speaking of golf and Tiger Woods, and his proclivity for carnal relations, how about a little levity from comedian Ron White?

Warning:  Not Safe For Work!!

(edited)

43 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Speaking of golf and Tiger Woods, and his proclivity for carnal relations, how about a little levity from comedian Ron White?

Warning:  Not Safe For Work!!

I had almost forgotten Ron White, I wonder how he would play in the man bun crowd.

As in all humor takeaways are inevitable. With that being said after 12 yrs ive finally stumble upon a appropriate handle for Pelosi. I am pleased with myself, that was a long time in the making.

FORHORN!

nan.jpg

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Haha 2

(edited)

Ron White is my favorite comedian. Funny guy with great stories. Dave Chappell is probably my second favorite. My humor has diversity. Tim Conway ranks third.

Edited by Boat
  • Upvote 1

Now I am a gun owner. Hunted in my youth and used to enjoy target shooting. Skeet shooting is a blast. But in Austin Tx around 20 guys show up with assault weapons complaining government was going to take their guns away. The government building was barricaded with a police presence. How stupid can you be. 
Thats like a group of Catholic Priests choosing a Boy Scout Camp to protest against pedophiles. 
This is how we would lose gun rights buy not practicing common sense. 
Do not pretend to speak or act for responsible gun owners.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Boat said:

Now I am a gun owner. Hunted in my youth and used to enjoy target shooting. Skeet shooting is a blast. But in Austin Tx around 20 guys show up with assault weapons complaining government was going to take their guns away. The government building was barricaded with a police presence. How stupid can you be. 
Thats like a group of Catholic Priests choosing a Boy Scout Camp to protest against pedophiles. 
This is how we would lose gun rights buy not practicing common sense. 
Do not pretend to speak or act for responsible gun owners.

Hunting rifles and shotguns should be easily obtained. 

Private ownership of weapons prohibited for hunting just puts pressure to ban all guns every time there is a mass shooting.  

2 hours ago, Symmetry said:

Hunting rifles and shotguns should be easily obtained. 

Private ownership of weapons prohibited for hunting just puts pressure to ban all guns every time there is a mass shooting.  

Well, you have a right to your opinion.  In fact, under our Constitution free speech is a right of ALL individuals under the 1st Amendment.  In fact, if I'm not mistaken and the Left IS mistaken, this right applies to sitting Presidents as well.  Imagine that!

Secondly, the right to bear arms is also a Constitutionally protected right under the 2nd Amendment, that was not inserted for such an obvious reason as to a man's right to shoot his dinner; it is a right to bear arms, any arms, sufficient to replace a wayward government.  In fact, for that very reason, the Left wants to abolish the 2nd Amendment. 

Further, Constitutional Amendments may be amended, added or deleted, and below is how to do so.  If there is a will, there is a way.

Authority to Amend the U.S. Constitution

Article V of the United States Constitution outlines basic procedures for constitutional amendment.

1. Congress may submit a proposed constitutional amendment to the states, if the proposed amendment language is approved by a two-thirds vote of both houses.
  2. Congress must call a convention for proposing amendments upon application of the legislatures of two-thirds of the states (i.e., 34 of 50 states).
  3. Amendments proposed by Congress or convention become valid only when ratified by the legislatures of, or conventions in, three-fourths of the states (i.e., 38 of 50 states).

Amendments Proposed by Congress

To date, Congress has submitted 33 amendment proposals to the states, 27 of which were ratified. The 27th Amendment, which prevents members of Congress from granting themselves pay raises during a current session, was ratified in 1992—202 years after it was first submitted to the states.

The following steps must be completed for an amendment proposed by Congress to be added to the United States Constitution.\

Step 1. Passage by Congress. Proposed amendment language must be approved by a two-thirds vote of both houses.

Step 2. Notification of the states. The national archivist sends notification and materials to the governor of each state.

Step 3. Ratification by three-fourths of the states. Ratification of the amendment language adopted by Congress is an up-or-down vote in each legislative chamber. A state legislature cannot change the language. If it does, its ratification is invalid. A governor’s signature on the ratification bill or resolution is not necessary.

Step 4. Tracking state actions. Proposed amendments must be ratified by three-fourths of the states in order to take effect. Congress may set a time limit for state action. The official count is kept by Office of the Federal Register at the National Archives. Legislatures must return specific materials to show proof of ratification.

Step 5. Announcement. When the requisite number of states ratify a proposed amendment, the archivist of the United States proclaims it as a new amendment to the U.S. Constitution. Actual certification is published immediately in the Federal Register and eventually in the United States Statutes-at-Large.

State legislatures often call upon Congress to propose constitutional amendments. While these calls may bring some political pressure to bear, Congress is under no constitutional obligation to respond. The U.S. Constitution does not contain a provision requiring Congress to submit a proposed amendment upon request by some requisite number of states.

8 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

I grant that I do not follow golf so I remain outside that loop.  That said, I would recall a certain adulated golfer, one "Tiger" Woods, who was chased out of his house by his very enraged wife, swinging a golf club at his head and seriously denting up one quite expensive sports car. Yet the PGA has not exactly distanced itself from Mr. Woods, notwithstanding that some 50% of the membership are women  (and presumably also outraged by Mr. Wood's spectacular philandering).

I think you are making my point here.  The PGA made a business decision (I think, I'm not in the loop either obviously) to not cut ties with Tiger completely (others DID cut ties as I recall, he lost endorsement deals I think).  No one on here who defends Trump should use "philandering" as a reason to cut ties with a figure - look at his history.

8 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

Nobody inside the PGA is calculating costs.  Their decision is strictly one of currying favour with the next generation of government golfers that will hang out on the courses - this time, Democrats.

I guess neither of us really knows what goes on in the room in terms of cost calculation, but I'd say if it wasn't done with exact figures, it was definitely done in some fashion.  But again, you are making my point for me.  If they want to make future regular customers happy to improve their business, then that is their right, and perhaps a wise strategy..

^

Not to trash golfers, but if they used philandering as an exclusionary tactic, you could choose any tee time on any golf course in the world--they would be disturbingly barren. The reason for this, of course, is that golfers are alpha-males: the first to eat and the first to mate. Sometimes--well, frequently--it's hard for a hotshot to find his wife in a crowd. At that point an atavistic instinct kicks in: Mate, it says. 

Anyway, I hate to see golf go into the same hopper as this sad election--which is indeed the topic of this thread and how we got to golf I do not know, for I refuse to go searching for the segue. For me, right now, it is always the election, the carnage at the Capitol, the Big Media Show, who did what to whom, and can a smart internet guy mess with the innards of the voting machine. To decipher this I need divine intervention.

Just now, as I brushed my teeth, I was multitasking by reading The Daily Word. Between swish and rinse, I heard this beautiful, strong voice say, "Impeach the bastard!"

Was that God? 

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

^

Not to trash golfers, but if they used philandering as an exclusionary tactic, you could choose any tee time on any golf course in the world--they would be disturbingly barren. The reason for this, of course, is that golfers are alpha-males: the first to eat and the first to mate. Sometimes--well, frequently--it's hard for a hotshot to find his wife in a crowd. At that point an atavistic instinct kicks in: Mate, it says. 

Anyway, I hate to see golf go into the same hopper as this sad election--which is indeed the topic of this thread and how we got to golf I do not know, for I refuse to go searching for the segue. For me, right now, it is always the election, the carnage at the Capitol, the Big Media Show, who did what to whom, and can a smart internet guy mess with the innards of the voting machine. To decipher this I need divine intervention.

Just now, as I brushed my teeth, I was multitasking by reading The Daily Word. Between swish and rinse, I heard this beautiful, strong voice say, "Impeach the bastard!"

Was that God? 

Once again your thoughts and intellect bring reflection. 

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, sometimes only three are relevant 

"IMPEACH THE BASTARD"

4eb781f3195583050c4434412db34196.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

^ Looks like they did it again.

(edited)

17 hours ago, 0R0 said:

John Basham 

@JohnBasham

REPORT: The @nytimes Has Now Confirmed A Story First Reported By @OANN That The Barricades Around The Capitol Building Were First Breached 20+ Minutes BEFORE President Trump Finished His Speech.

If you listen to the speech's end, you can hear in the background the flash bang grenades lobbed at the crowd at the capitol while Trump and his people were at the rally, not the Capitol.. 

If the FBI knew days in advance that certain extreme small peripheral  groups were planning violence why didn't they notify the President ? Notify the Capital Police ?  Notify D.C. police ? Notify the National Guard ? 

Why wouldn't they make a public statement before hand ?  

Has anyone asked FBI Director Wray why the silence ?

Edited by Roch
  • Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, Roch said:

If the FBI knew days in advance that certain extreme small peripheral  groups were planning violence why didn't they notify the President ? Notify the Capital Police ?  Notify D.C. police ? 

Has anyone asked FBI Director Stay why the silence ?

I'm sure someone has tried:

image.png.bc4b1db2337f6b1077d3b84f1591d060.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Roch said:

If the FBI knew days in advance that certain extreme small peripheral  groups were planning violence why didn't they notify the President ? Notify the Capital Police ?  Notify D.C. police ? Notify the National Guard ? 

Has anyone asked FBI Director Wray why the silence ?

It was a coordinated Dem false flag operation to smear Trump. 

There will be prosecutions of people who simply followed the crowd into the Capitol and onto its various platforms. The front line of the "breach" was mostly Antifa BLM and eviroactivists who were invited in by Capitol police. 

It is called a "false flag" operation and it comes right out of the Antifa handbook.

This is coordinated with various US departments (FBI), the DC Mayor's office and DC police. Mayor Bowser refused national guard presence for the rally and the joint session of congress counting the electors. All a coordinated plan by Pelosi and Dems and their Federal office holders who are not short of being full on communists. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

https://c.mewe.com/api/v2/doc/shared/5fff1dde122eb81444f46a05/Congressional_Election_Fraud_Briefing_4JAN2021+(1).pdf?download

Join MeWe and download Jovan Pulitzer's Report to congress presented Jan 4 showing that 65 countries were hooked up to the Dominion network during the election and count sending information TO the machines. I.e. intervening in the elections. It was presented by Col. Waldron and mentioned here before and can be linked to directly from that post. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

https://c.mewe.com/api/v2/doc/shared/5fff1dde122eb81444f46a05/Congressional_Election_Fraud_Briefing_4JAN2021+(1).pdf?download

Join MeWe and download Jovan Pulitzer's Report to congress presented Jan 4 showing that 65 countries were hooked up to the Dominion network during the election and count sending information TO the machines. I.e. intervening in the elections. It was presented by Col. Waldron and mentioned here before and can be linked to directly from that post. 

image.png.89df8619534101fe08bfeb716d9b1843.png

46 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

image.png.89df8619534101fe08bfeb716d9b1843.png

I guess it only works within MeWe

well now, since people refer to the Constitution, Law. Oaths, etc, let's review a few clauses...

Preamble to the Declaration of Independence states: (emphasis added)

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,–That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.”

If the Constitution is to have any meaning, its words must be literal and binding. Thus, charges for sedition seem to be entirely contrary to the enshrined rights of people to throw off their tyrannical government.

And this is what each member of the US Armed Forces swears: (emphasis added)

I, (state name of enlistee), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. (So help me God).

The military oath should be of supreme importance to citizens, for it is an oath by the military to eradicate any citizen or group who may begin an insurrection, upon the instructions of your president (and presumably the higher power of the Senate). The use of a military against its own people is the hallmark of dictators and fascists.

(edited)

54 minutes ago, LiamP said:

This a bigger deal than some of the other falling outs? Starting to fall apart at the seams?...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9145561/amp/Trump-reportedly-orders-aides-not-pay-Giulianis-20-000-day-fee.html

Ah, moving day.  Such mixed emotions.  I'll like to see the note Trump leaves Biden!

Memories, of the waay we were :) .  I'll bet Barbra would throw a fit if Trump played that in the background for his last speech!  LOL! :) 

Donald could play Redford and Sidney could play Barbra.  Perfect!  

"Jared, you worthless excuse for a son-in-law!  Get on it!  Get Sidney on the phone and set it up!"

Edited by Dan Warnick
  • Haha 4

Renzi's govt. fell with the resignation of Renzi and 2 others 

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2021-01-13/italys-government-close-to-collapse-ahead-of-renzi-news-conference

From the rumor mill in spookland

Apparently Leonardo SPA and Vatican bank were raided.

Revolution expert Dr.Steve Piezcenik on Alex Jones' show says that we are in an ongoing military coup against the fake Corporate US government as Dems and media cheer on the deployment of National Guard around the Capitol area and opening of FEMA facilities nearby, and similar deployments in other large cities. Noting that the combo of military rule and Fema are intended to operate as a temporary provisional govt. The narrative is that the military has concluded that the civilian govt.is not legitimate due to unconstitutional elections, broad electoral fraud and capture of key government posts by CCP agents at all levels. Thus the coup will persist till the reconstitution of a legal constitutionally compliant organic government.

By this fake government he is referring to the 1871 United States corp.Registered in the Vatican as a sovereign trust,  that had been dissolved by the Vatican on Nov. 6, following its liquidation process initiated 2015, The legal fiction is that its articles of incorporation are the Constitution OF the US, and it had been in the status of having occupied the several states under admiralty law.  This reverts control to the organic Constitution FOR The United States or these United States. That is the "democracy" of the corporate US vs. the Republic of the organic constitution. 

As this theory goes, there is no US for Biden to be sworn into as a democracy. The moment he swears in he comes under the insurrection act and can be arrested for his election fraud. 

There is a claim that the actual ballot images from across the entire country were scanned into NSA records and show the original results from all electronic counties, which is pretty close to being all of them. Piezcenik claims they can confirm real ballot counts remotely, including destroyed ones by a radio frequency active watermark. In any case, the point is that the Military has its own tools to determine the results of the 2020 elections and is convinced that the official count does not reflect it. Thus the new Biden government would be an insurgency and come under the insurrection act, all along with its supporters in Congress and the Chinese propaganda tools in media and big tech. 

This is along the lines of the presentation provided by Gen McInerny at the White House Christmas dinner recording.. And is complementary to it. It is also in line with the basic narrative of the Q story. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Well, I don't doubt the U.S. military is capable of recording every electronic transaction in the U.S. and therefor counting votes or even copying each and every one of them would of course be easy.  The rest of the theory is hard to believe, but has just the right amount of believability to make you want to believe it ALL true.  And it may be.  But getting the election to spin on out and end up in the way of that story will be a tall order indeed.  If we even see it START to play out that way, it will be jaw dropping.  "Mildred, make some more popcorn.  We might be up all night again."

• Like 2

(edited)

16 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Well, I don't doubt the U.S. military is capable of recording every electronic transaction in the U.S. and therefor counting votes or even copying each and every one of them would of course be easy.  The rest of the theory is hard to believe, but has just the right amount of believability to make you want to believe it ALL true.  And it may be.  But getting the election to spin on out and end up in the way of that story will be a tall order indeed.  If we even see it START to play out that way, it will be jaw dropping.  "Mildred, make some more popcorn.  We might be up all night again."

Past few days have seen National guard call ups nationally, cancelled or restricted leave, units moving in civilian space in tanks and armored vehicles fully armed, which is normally prohibited. There are multiple states of emergency in effect, and the C17 and C130 transports flying about are in the 50-80 vs. the usual 10-20, 

The Raid on Leonardo spa rumor coincides in time with the arrival of 2 large US mil. transports from S. Italy (Where D'Elia says he was conducting his operation, Pescara) to a US AFB. The Renzi resignation coincides with the arrival of an Italian military cargo plane in the US, around DC. 

Though there is a construction accident to explain the ouage in Berlin's Brandenburg area, that may be related to covert US ops. 

The blackout in Brussels may be related to Gen Graziani. Reports out of London of panic at the Italian embassy. 

Rumor of the blackout in Pakistan related to a GE sale of jet engines to China that was captured off the CA coast and turned back while the GE execs signing the deal were captured in Pakistan before their Chinese counterparts arrived.  

Edited by 0R0

(edited)

39 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

Rumor of the blackout in Pakistan related to a GE sale of jet engines to China that was captured off the CA coast and turned back while the GE execs signing the deal were captured in Pakistan before their Chinese counterparts arrived. 

That sentence, with all due respect, does not even make sense.  ...a GE sale of jet engines to China that was captured off the CA coast and turned back...?  What?  And why on earth would GE execs even need to go to a third country, Pakistan of all places, to sign an engine deal with the Chinese, any Chinese?  GE execs and corporate jets are some of the most tracked people and aircraft in the world.  Since the meltdown of Jeff Immelt and what he did to our great company, all the brass at GE are monitored, their movements tracked and the actions they take scrutinized constantly.  And we're talking about jet engines?  Do you know what's involved with shipping just one of them, let alone some quantity to make all of this worth it?

Sorry, not jabbing at you, just the narrative.  I ain't buying it.  Not this part, which I know a great deal about, anyway.

Edited by Dan Warnick
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1