Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

(edited)

For fun start reading the election threads from the beginning.

I think a few of you forgot what you wrote.

Edited by Symmetry
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

Remember the calls for a Goya Foods boycott because the President asked the CEO to come to the White House to discuss ways food companies could help during the Covid-19 pandemic??  Turns out that it turned into a Buycott, and Goya Foods had its best year ever.  Imagine that, even with the boycott's support by THE MOST POPULAR PRESIDENT IN HISTORY, JOE BIDEN!

Edited by Dan Warnick
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

For fun start reading the election threads from the beginning.

I think a few of you forgot what you wrote.

Oh, do tell!

• Haha 2

(edited)

2 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Oh, do tell!

Start on page one and see for yourself.

Edited by Symmetry
  • Rolling Eye 1

8 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

If you have something to say, say it.  Name names, "Symmetry".

• Like 1

(edited)

15 hours ago, frankfurter said:

My thoughts?  well,, Carslon is an ignoramus. that he has a large following says volumes about that following: ie birds of feather. need I say more?   but, what has this to do with oro's post?

As originally posted...it seems you missed a smidge....Weird

21 hours ago, frankfurter said:

an interesting blog.  but the USA is not a democracy: it is a republic.

but your hysteria has the better of you. no Chinese person owns or operates your media, that is a fact.  please outline your concept of a Chinese propaganda tool.

Your thought's?............Asking for a friend.

So my i asked for your opinion on Mr. Swalwell, in regards to being a Chinese propaganda tool. Below he was openly spreading propaganda in regards to a Russian citizen...And then it was discovered he developed lets say a certain relationship with Chinese lady and believe it of not...shes a agent of China. Now i was merely asking for your insights...A Chinese tool?

https://www.businessinsider.com/eric-swalwell-christine-fang-suspected-chinese-spy-2020-12

Rep. Eric Swalwell refused to say if he had sex with a suspected Chinese spy who slept with 2 mayors for an intelligence campaign

Actually that little occurence seems to be merely the tip of the Iceberg...It would seem 

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/dec/14/how-many-more-fang-fangs-are-there/

How many more Fang Fang's are there?

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Roch said:

ORO

Is there really a need for 20,000 National Guard troops at the inauguration ? 

Is there really a need for a national alert for all state capitals ?  A tv reporter ask my state  governor about this.  He said nobody contacted him. 

Could this be an exercise to continue to paint the Trump supporters as white supremacists in an effort to finally kill his MAGA movement ?

NOW , the FBI warns us.  Why not before the Trump rally ?

QUESTION:. If Trump didn't question the election and there was a smooth transition how many people would have gone to view Biden's inauguration ?

If his campaign rallies are any indication I think at most there would be a couple of hundred people and a dozen cars honking their horns.

Maybe that's why the Troops.  It's an excuse as to why nobody would go.  Now Biden's will have at least 20,000 plus Jill, Hunter and the Pence family. 

Vegas has a prop bet .  Will Hunter be at the inauguration .  I went long Hunter. 

The FBI is working on creating false flag operations with armed protesters, likely Antifa in MAGA drag in order to smear Trump. 

They have been contacting people to try and rope them into participating in the FBI's planned false flag ops. Many conservatives report being contacted by phone or even personally at their homes. 

The Dems and deep state see their attempt to divide the US by race and social class is not working as they had hoped, so their fake smearing of Trumpists as racists is only carrying water where there are few of them, as in Dem core urban centers, anywhere else, the various racial groups find that the Trumpists are simply not about race, nor class which is precisely what Dems are bothered by. it makes their 50 year project to use race as a wedge in US society fall away, throwing them back to Reagan's time or worse. 

The FBI didn't tell us before the event on the 6th because the local officials and Pelosi (Capitol police) were unwilling to do anything about it, but have Bowser issue a warning to Trump not to send national guard, DC police to draw down street presence, and Capitol police to reduce deployment. If the FBI reported it publicly, then the Dem politicos would have been obviously discovered to have been co conspirators with Antifa that carried out the "siege"

• Like 3
  • Great Response! 1

@Jeffrey Brown this meme has your name all over. Everyone not named you is laughing their assess off 

AC787F6A-B42D-4C5A-BF5C-4A5BA1B365FD.jpeg

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

@ Eyes Wide Open.  My post states a fact: the Chinese do not own and control your mainstream media. Your media reports a story of a young women of Chinese descent sleeping with a few of your elected officials. What this has to do with ownership of your media is mystery to me.

(edited)

4 hours ago, Symmetry said:

Your Eejit modus operandi is to make us waste time. Not falling for that. I remember what I've written and what your multiple personalities(?) have written. No need to review. Will this episode go down in history (what's left of it) as the most corrupt election in U.S. history? Yup. 

For those too stupid / lazy to read the 15 page Navarro report linked above 

15F693A4-19A6-438C-8ED2-1389F0599F6E.jpeg

Edited by Ward Smith
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, 0R0 said:

The FBI is working on creating false flag operations with armed protesters, likely Antifa in MAGA drag in order to smear Trump. 

They have been contacting people to try and rope them into participating in the FBI's planned false flag ops. Many conservatives report being contacted by phone or even personally at their homes. 

The Dems and deep state see their attempt to divide the US by race and social class is not working as they had hoped, so their fake smearing of Trumpists as racists is only carrying water where there are few of them, as in Dem core urban centers, anywhere else, the various racial groups find that the Trumpists are simply not about race, nor class which is precisely what Dems are bothered by. it makes their 50 year project to use race as a wedge in US society fall away, throwing them back to Reagan's time or worse. 

The FBI didn't tell us before the event on the 6th because the local officials and Pelosi (Capitol police) were unwilling to do anything about it, but have Bowser issue a warning to Trump not to send national guard, DC police to draw down street presence, and Capitol police to reduce deployment. If the FBI reported it publicly, then the Dem politicos would have been obviously discovered to have been co conspirators with Antifa that carried out the "siege"

There may be some truth to this.  Any proof?  Proof is unlikely, no?  You vilify the Chinese for their secrecy, but your FBI operates also in same fashion, no?  Allegations such as yours give credence to the fact the FBI works against the American people.  How is this any different from other govts, say China?  It's not.  Whatever you wish to believe, the American republic is just as evil as any other alleged tyrannical govt.  In fact, yours is worse, for two reasons. Your govts for the past 100 years have constantly violated your own Constitution and Bill of Rights. The internet was designed to spy upon citizens, and the softwares were all developed first in the USA. China is simply following your lead. think about it.

We haven't heard from old @Jeffrey Brown(eye) for awhile, but I remember he was a Big fan of the Lincoln Project 

Coincidence? 

F6AB19A3-A1B8-4807-8EC4-46F544AA71BA.jpeg

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

I remember he was a Big fan of the Lincoln Project 

Lincoln Project email:

There is no denying what the stakes are.

We’ve borne witness to what falling off the edge would look like. 

Our democracy dangled off the point of no return last week, as we watched the President and his sycophants levy a violent attack on the Capitol—and on Congress doing the people’s work inside.

We cannot look over that edge again. 

We must take steps to back away, and that starts with accountability, first and foremost.

Josh Hawley, Ted Cruz, and Kevin McCarthy must resign—or they must be expelled. 

We, the People, demand it. 

We hoped the fight for our Republic would take place at the ballot box. 

Now, it’s in our shared halls of democracy. We must defend them.

How democracy dies:
https://secure.anedot.com/the-lincoln-project/c0a4bf9665bb14bb35e78

• Rolling Eye 1

BTW, what happened to the latest Trump Kool-Aid drinker's delusional breathtaking fantasy about the Italian fraudster's affidavit that was going to blow everything wide open and result in Dear Leader serving another four years?  

Or is that, to use a term from the Watergate era, "No longer operative?"  

Has it been supplanted by another crazy Kool-AId drinker's delusional fantasy?  One loses track of which conspiracy du jour that you guys are pedaling, or to be more accurate, your latest batch of lies and disinformation.  

3 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

We haven't heard from old @Jeffrey Brown(eye) for awhile, but I remember he was a Big fan of the Lincoln Project 

Coincidence? 

Ward you set him up for popping and flopping off again.  Here we go?  Like a broken record playing?  But always amusing to here from the left spectrum?  Kinda like the energy bunny banging that drum... 

• Haha 1

Re:  BTW, what happened to the latest Trump Kool-Aid drinker's delusional breathtaking fantasy about the Italian fraudster's affidavit that was going to blow everything wide open and result in Dear Leader serving another four years?

Crickets so far I guess, while you guys work on your latest batch of lies and disinformation. 

Incidentally, in regard to Ward Smith's post about Weaver.  So, he's sexually conflicted and he admitted he's gay.  What's your point?  Do you guys intend to go full Nazi and round up the homosexuals along with the Jews and Muslims?  

You know one of the characteristics of the Nazis was that they were generally a bunch of thugs and losers, who used bullying and force to gain power.  Sounds a lot like the MAGA/QAnon mob that attacked the Capitol Building. 

• Rolling Eye 1

6 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

Re:  BTW, what happened to the latest Trump Kool-Aid drinker's delusional breathtaking fantasy about the Italian fraudster's affidavit that was going to blow everything wide open and result in Dear Leader serving another four years?

Crickets so far I guess, while you guys work on your latest batch of lies and disinformation. 

Incidentally, in regard to Ward Smith's post about Weaver.  So, he's sexually conflicted and he admitted he's gay.  What's your point?  Do you guys intend to go full Nazi and round up the homosexuals along with the Jews and Muslims?  

You know one of the characteristics of the Nazis was that they were generally a bunch of thugs and losers, who used bullying and force to gain power.  Sounds a lot like the MAGA/QAnon mob that attacked the Capitol Building. 

Please try to keep up! Latest revised schedule for 'the storm' is Jan 20th when Biden will be arrested at his inauguration. Watch this space.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, LiamP said:

Please try to keep up! Latest revised schedule for 'the storm' is Jan 20th when Biden will be arrested at his inauguration. Watch this space.

I think we're still on for Pakistan and possibly the Pope, right?

5 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

I think we're still on for Pakistan and possibly the Pope, right?

Italy still did it for now I believe.

1 hour ago, LiamP said:

Sorry, as you know,  it's hard to keep track of the latest revisions to Big Lie conspiracy theory du jour. 

• Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1