Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

(edited)

2 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Speaking of arrest, the ring leader of the attack on the Capitol building John Sullivan was arrested then immediately released once it was determined that he was antifa and BLM. But yeah, you can't see that thru your TDSCD.

Out of date. He has been picked up again and charged. Will have his day in court, and may he rot in jail to be honest.

But I still cant believe I'm watching the same video as some of you guys if you see it and think Sullivan was the ringleader! Quick summary...

- He arrives at the Capitol when hundreds are already all over the building - sea of MAGA hats and Trump flags etc

- Goes up the stairs following behind dozens (sea of Trump people)

- Enters into a window already broken when he got there

- Enters into the Capitol already swarming with hundreds of people (sea of Trump people)

I guess he was leading from behind? 😄

Don't get me wrong - Sullivan is a scumbag. Clearly there with his buddies to cause trouble and incite. Arguably even conributory to the fatal shooting. But he's among a sea of Trump people make no mistake. All Antifa/BLM in costume? - nobody is buying that bullshit, except those who want it to be true to support a narrative.

It is what it is - a big bunch of very pissed off mostly Trump supporters entered the Capitol. Some left troublemakers absolutely there too. 100+ have been arrested and charged and you can read all about many of them, and the girl who was shot - plenty of MAGA, Proud Boys, Qanon, etc. But because one, or maybe a few confirmed left activists were there then it totally 100% was a big left false flag conspiracy while all the nice Trump folk were sitting outside singing the national anthem! Riiiight, sure it was.

Edited by LiamP
  • Like 2
  • Rolling Eye 1

43 minutes ago, LiamP said:

Don't get me wrong - Sullivan is a scumbag. Clearly there with his buddies to cause trouble and incite. Arguably even contributory to the fatal shooting. But he's among a sea of Trump people make no mistake. All Antifa/BLM in costume? - nobody is buying that bullshit, except those who want it to be true to support a narrative.

An Agent Provocateur is someone who shows up and stirs up the crowd to be violent, to do things that they otherwise would not do.  Sullivan swaps his black hoodie for a sweatshirt and a MAGA hat, so he can pretend to be a Trumpista.  But in reality he is there to foment violence, to fight with the police, and to Burn down the building.   His objective was arson, on a grand scale. 

Sure, the marching Trump supporters were "pissed off," as you put it.  But being aggrieved is a long way from breaking in doors, attacking and fighting with police, and seeking to arson the Capitol.  For that, you go to Antifa.  Let's get real here. 

There is no evidence that any Trump supporter intended any harm to anyone.  Certainly not to the Capitol Police. You can argue that the Trumpistas were unreasonable in not accepting the results of the voting, but that is another dimension.  There is a long way from being unreasonable to doing arson of the Capitol.  To make that leap, you need to be a card-carrying Antifa vile sack of shit. It is what it is. 

Now, the latest is that the Trump Supporters are planning "demonstrations" at the State Capitols, and planning to bring their guns  (read: "rifles") to show off. I think that is a lousy idea and accomplishes nothing.  You make a bigger impact by being dignified. Leave the guns at home. Bring a picket sign if you like. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

(edited)

26 minutes ago, Jan van Eck said:

An Agent Provocateur is someone who shows up and stirs up the crowd to be violent, to do things that they otherwise would not do.  Sullivan swaps his black hoodie for a sweatshirt and a MAGA hat, so he can pretend to be a Trumpista.  But in reality he is there to foment violence, to fight with the police, and to Burn down the building.   His objective was arson, on a grand scale. 

Sure, the marching Trump supporters were "pissed off," as you put it.  But being aggrieved is a long way from breaking in doors, attacking and fighting with police, and seeking to arson the Capitol.  For that, you go to Antifa.  Let's get real here. 

There is no evidence that any Trump supporter intended any harm to anyone.  Certainly not to the Capitol Police. You can argue that the Trumpistas were unreasonable in not accepting the results of the voting, but that is another dimension.  There is a long way from being unreasonable to doing arson of the Capitol.  To make that leap, you need to be a card-carrying Antifa vile sack of shit. It is what it is. 

Now, the latest is that the Trump Supporters are planning "demonstrations" at the State Capitols, and planning to bring their guns  (read: "rifles") to show off. I think that is a lousy idea and accomplishes nothing.  You make a bigger impact by being dignified. Leave the guns at home. Bring a picket sign if you like. 

Babbit was a vocal Trump supporter and did something bad enough to get shot.

Excessive force maybe but she was doing something wrong and was a US trained soldier.

"Get real" and accept that some Trump people are violent.  Read the full thread, there are plenty of violence calls from Trump supporters even here.

"First the soap box, then the ballot box, then the jury box, then the ammo box."

"When the looting starts, the shooting starts."   <-- Trump repeated this quote himself. Things were looted by Trump supporters.  Good for the goose...

One thing funny about his event is so many people had their cell phone cameras on.  How dumb to you have to be to record your own crimes or let people film you?

Edited by Symmetry

1 hour ago, Symmetry said:

Babbit was a vocal Trump supporter and did something bad enough to get shot.

Excessive force maybe but she was doing something wrong and was a US trained soldier.

"Get real" and accept that some Trump people are violent.  Read the full thread, there are plenty of violence calls from Trump supporters even here.

"First the soap box, then the ballot box, then the jury box, then the ammo box."

"When the looting starts, the shooting starts."   <-- Trump repeated this quote himself. Things were looted by Trump supporters.  Good for the goose...

One thing funny about his event is so many people had their cell phone cameras on.  How dumb to you have to be to record your own crimes or let people film you?

Good old Enthalpic, always wrong always posting anyway. Trying to conflate at most breaking and entering with being "violent". But yeah, that's what your side is, and projection is your middle name. The boxes prior to "ammo" are there to keep society civil. As a Canadian this is clearly an alien concept to you. 

"Looters will be shot on site" protected a lot of property for centuries, but yeah, now you're supposed to play sheep and watch as your property is destroyed. Good luck recovering anything from insurance. They have 8 ways from Sunday to screw you over. Not your problem, you don't own enough to worry. 

My friend just went to a "travelogue" of people who were there. They've got more than enough exculpatory evidence to remove people from criminal suspicion. That hasn't stopped deep State from putting people on no fly lists just for going to DC. 

• Upvote 3

I have maintained, and continue to do so, that there is a certain lunatic fringe on both sides. People who are, for all purposes of classification, mentally ill. I have no way of knowing but I would surmise that if you throughly analyzed every single person violently protesting--doing something where you have to break down the door, push and shove, or otherwise introduce mayhem--fully half of them would be acutely (PTSD, acute psychotic break) or chronically (schizophrenic, bipolar) mentally ill. The others probably feel disenfranchised, as if they have nothing to lose.

Why not just "patriots" out to make a point? Because most of the people who voted either for Biden or Trump are patriots. To go somewhere to "do violence" over a dead-end political cause means that you are unstable. 

For example, as Bill Mayer said, those 5,000 people who stormed the Capitol--the diehard Trumpists--aren't the same as the 74 million regular Americans who voted for Trump. I can get worked up enough by network news to write a shitty little article posting my grievances to anyone who bothers to read it, but that doesn't mean I am willing to throw away my life, my respectability, my reputation, much less do ten to twenty. 

Many of the people involved in this sick parody at the Capitol were mentally ill. And that's a damn shame . . . and it's on us . . . allowing our most vulnerable to go untreated, ruin their lives further. But it's also on our president, for using incendiary language that rang true to those poor creatures running amok. He should have known better but he didn't. To me, the fact that he didn't means he is inadequate to serve as president and should be summarily removed by the 25th Amendment. 

To not do that makes the Republican Party--every single damn one of us--complicit in some small way. Today I see no MAGA hats over angry faces. Today I see sadness and anguish, everywhere I look. Today I'm looking within also, because I voted for him twice. Today I am writing a letter requesting that I be removed from the Republican Party rolls. 

Will the Republican Party--the party of Pence, McConnell, Graham and the others--survive and even flourish? Maybe, who knows. All I know is that I no longer wish to be affiliated with any party--or president--that can't admit wrong when it happens, and can't bring themselves to do the right thing without first looking at a Gallop Poll. 

There! I'm done. I can't stand the stench of all these people trying to pretend that nothing happened, that mentally unsound folks didn't violate the Constitution, that we actually have a person of integrity inside the Oval Office. I'm not trying to make a political statement here that rings any farther than my own ears. I just needed to write it down in a relatively hostile environment so that I could reassure myself that I haven't sold out. Thanks for reading. 

• Great Response! 6
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, frankfurter said:

There may be some truth to this.  Any proof?  Proof is unlikely, no?  You vilify the Chinese for their secrecy, but your FBI operates also in same fashion, no?  Allegations such as yours give credence to the fact the FBI works against the American people.  How is this any different from other govts, say China?  It's not.  Whatever you wish to believe, the American republic is just as evil as any other alleged tyrannical govt.  In fact, yours is worse, for two reasons. Your govts for the past 100 years have constantly violated your own Constitution and Bill of Rights. The internet was designed to spy upon citizens, and the softwares were all developed first in the USA. China is simply following your lead. think about it.

image.png.b48ebe26227ed72a0a748c1a7d1857e1.png

No need to vilify China, it is already clearly a villain. It already has treasonous support within the CIA, because of its support for the Dems. 

Spottings of Chinese  troops massed in Canada and in Mexico are indicating their mobilization. Hence the flurry of US military  activity around the country. When Biden is arrested as a Chinese agent and  all hell breaks loose with Leftist violent outbreaks, China is expected to attack. As at that point, its cyberwarfare and social campaigne to install its puppet Biden and Dem leaderships in control of both houses will have failed. Leaving only kinetic war left to rescue the CCP's future. 

The US government was taken over by international commercial and financial interests 150 years ago. Trump was voted into place with military support in order to remove the fake government. In the transition back to the organic government, its fake substitutes must be restructured and foreign agents removed from office. Whether Trump or Biden want it or not, there will have to be a military controlled transition period in the absence of a legitimately elected civilian government and functioning judiciary. The reason the military has let the fake elections happen is precisely to have a completely illegitimate civilian authority that they can readily discard. The NSA has been completely aware of systemic electoral fraud nationally for well over a decade and has leaked that out sporadically. They don't see themselves beholden to an unelected government. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

I have maintained, and continue to do so, that there is a certain lunatic fringe on both sides. People who are, for all purposes of classification, mentally ill. I have no way of knowing but I would surmise that if you throughly analyzed every single person violently protesting--doing something where you have to break down the door, push and shove, or otherwise introduce mayhem--fully half of them would be acutely (PTSD, acute psychotic break) or chronically (schizophrenic, bipolar) mentally ill. The others probably feel disenfranchised, as if they have nothing to lose.

Why not just "patriots" out to make a point? Because most of the people who voted either for Biden or Trump are patriots. To go somewhere to "do violence" over a dead-end political cause means that you are unstable. 

For example, as Bill Mayer said, those 5,000 people who stormed the Capitol--the diehard Trumpists--aren't the same as the 74 million regular Americans who voted for Trump. I can get worked up enough by network news to write a shitty little article posting my grievances to anyone who bothers to read it, but that doesn't mean I am willing to throw away my life, my respectability, my reputation, much less do ten to twenty. 

Many of the people involved in this sick parody at the Capitol were mentally ill. And that's a damn shame . . . and it's on us . . . allowing our most vulnerable to go untreated, ruin their lives further. But it's also on our president, for using incendiary language that rang true to those poor creatures running amok. He should have known better but he didn't. To me, the fact that he didn't means he is inadequate to serve as president and should be summarily removed by the 25th Amendment. 

To not do that makes the Republican Party--every single damn one of us--complicit in some small way. Today I see no MAGA hats over angry faces. Today I see sadness and anguish, everywhere I look. Today I'm looking within also, because I voted for him twice. Today I am writing a letter requesting that I be removed from the Republican Party rolls. 

Will the Republican Party--the party of Pence, McConnell, Graham and the others--survive and even flourish? Maybe, who knows. All I know is that I no longer wish to be affiliated with any party--or president--that can't admit wrong when it happens, and can't bring themselves to do the right thing without first looking at a Gallop Poll. 

There! I'm done. I can't stand the stench of all these people trying to pretend that nothing happened, that mentally unsound folks didn't violate the Constitution, that we actually have a person of integrity inside the Oval Office. I'm not trying to make a political statement here that rings any farther than my own ears. I just needed to write it down in a relatively hostile environment so that I could reassure myself that I haven't sold out. Thanks for reading. 

I think it is quite clear that you do not understand that the Capitol invasion by invitation was a CNN production in cooperation with the usual suspects of left wing demonstrators in loose networks focused around Antifa, BLM and environmental groups. Sullivan's brother is testifying that John and his group were part of a left wing riot coordinated entirely apart from Trumpists, who were simply wandering into the Capitol because nobody was telling them to do otherwise. 

Trump literally had no part in this other than to call the protest to move from the oval in front of the White House to the front of the Capitol. That was no call to storm it, but to push the joint session to do their job in reviewing the electoral vote. Instead, the leftist rioters were sent in with Pelosi's coordination with the Capitol police to let them in at the start of the presentation of evidence. 

Drop the left wing Chinese sponsored media. They are coloring your perceptions. They have entirely ceased reporting facts when they aren't cornered into it. 

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Jan van Eck said:

That is fake news. All the Trump groups are discussing not succumbing to FBI agents trying to recruit them into armed protests but to follow Trump's instructions to be peaceful and avoid confrontational circumstances 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

Hence the flurry of US military  activity around the country. When Biden is arrested as a Chinese agent and  all hell breaks loose with Leftist violent outbreaks,

Got it.  So this is the conspiracy theory du jour that supplanted the Italian affidavit hoax. What's next, the space alien connection?

7 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Can't wait for the Lincoln Project to give you a job for sexual favors rendered? Or did you do that already?

You guys do seem oddly focused on homosexual topics.   But if you swing that way, there's nothing wrong with it. 

(edited)

Biden and Trump Supporters Are in Full Agreement That It's Time to Say Goodbye:

Excerpt from WSJ article on Trump’s final days:

“It’s complete shellshock,” said a person close to the president of the mood in the White House. “People are praying for the inauguration to come and to get Trump the hell out of there.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-spends-final-days-focused-on-gop-defectors-senate-defense-11610741751

So long, farewell 2021 version:

Edited by Jeffrey Brown

46 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

That is fake news. All the Trump groups are discussing not succumbing to FBI agents trying to recruit them into armed protests but to follow Trump's instructions to be peaceful and avoid confrontational circumstances 

And peace loving German troops were forced to defend themselves against Polish aggression in 1939. 

• Rolling Eye 1

22 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

Got it.  So this is the conspiracy theory du jour that supplanted the Italian affidavit hoax. What's next, the space alien connection?

There is only conspiracy theory because there is nothing else to look at. Only conspiracies and counter conspiracies. The Italian election intervention is not on its own. Col. Waldron claims 65 separate countries had a hand in election interference in one way or another. The IP address spoofing is still being worked out as both China and Russia are capable of doing it. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

image.png.b48ebe26227ed72a0a748c1a7d1857e1.png

No need to vilify China, it is already clearly a villain. It already has treasonous support within the CIA, because of its support for the Dems. 

Spottings of Chinese  troops massed in Canada and in Mexico are indicating their mobilization. Hence the flurry of US military  activity around the country. When Biden is arrested as a Chinese agent and  all hell breaks loose with Leftist violent outbreaks, China is expected to attack. As at that point, its cyberwarfare and social campaigne to install its puppet Biden and Dem leaderships in control of both houses will have failed. Leaving only kinetic war left to rescue the CCP's future. 

The US government was taken over by international commercial and financial interests 150 years ago. Trump was voted into place with military support in order to remove the fake government. In the transition back to the organic government, its fake substitutes must be restructured and foreign agents removed from office. Whether Trump or Biden want it or not, there will have to be a military controlled transition period in the absence of a legitimately elected civilian government and functioning judiciary. The reason the military has let the fake elections happen is precisely to have a completely illegitimate civilian authority that they can readily discard. The NSA has been completely aware of systemic electoral fraud nationally for well over a decade and has leaked that out sporadically. They don't see themselves beholden to an unelected government. 

hmmm,,  paragraph1 refers to the memo, "support of the stated minority view".  a view is proof?  that's worse than laughable.

paragraph 2 alleges Chinese troops in Canada. uhhh, Canada cancelled all 'training' exercises with the PLA way back in November 2020, before the troops arrived. clearly, the story reported in the US MSM is entirely a lie.  well, now we know you believe fake news.

paragraph3 is interesting. if true, then Americans are allowing themselves to be governed by illegitimate bodies and institutions. very profound implications. it means EVERYTHING could be annulled and voided for the past 150 years, if the true law of the land were applied. but would and could Americans revolt to claim their basic rights?  doubtful.  Americans are wimps. oh sure, Americans will bomb and slaughter anyone wearing sandals and rags in countries with no air force, no navy, no real army to speak of. but against their real enemy, the one within, they are cowards.

• Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

36 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

As wild as ORO posting are...there is alway's some type of link.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-barr-italy/italy-pm-says-barrs-meetings-with-rome-intelligence-were-legitimate-idUSKBN1X22BV

Italy PM says Barr's meetings with Rome intelligence were legitimate

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ag-barr-enlisted-italy-australia-review-origins-russia/story?id=65979014

Why has AG Barr enlisted Italy and Australia to review the origins of the Russia probe?

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

uh, Biden has been and remains corrupted his entire political life. as reported, his involvements in Ukraine and China are simply tips of icebergs. well, you get what you vote for: or today, what you don't vote for.  much worse is yet to come.  911 was deliberate: a setup.  the zero response to covid is deliberate: a setup.  the Jan 6 protest is deliberate; a setup.   already, Dems in NYC are setting up the means to ban guns and shackle the 2nd amendment.  when are gutless Americans gonna stand up for themselves and take back their republic? 

Anybody in DC to confirm what is going on in DC?

There is rumor that military checkpoints include people leaving - not just entering. Someone pointed out that the razor wire on the Capitol fence is facing inwards, Is this military operation, now building to 25k Natl guard and 5k marines having been air lifted into DC intending to protect DC? or to contain it? Cel phone and radio jamming is on throughout DC and the Signal app is disabled there. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 0R0 said:

Anybody in DC to confirm what is going on in DC?

There is rumor that military checkpoints include people leaving - not just entering. Someone pointed out that the razor wire on the Capitol fence is facing inwards, Is this military operation, now building to 25k Natl guard and 5k marines having been air lifted into DC intending to protect DC? or to contain it? Cel phone and radio jamming is on throughout DC and the Signal app is disabled there. 

Over the top for an inauguration, don't you think?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

Will the Republican Party--the party of Pence, McConnell, Graham and the others--survive and even flourish? Maybe, who knows.

Nope.  Sorry, Gerry, there is no way.  All washed out. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

Biden and Trump Supporters Are in Full Agreement That It's Time to Say Goodbye:

Excerpt from WSJ article on Trump’s final days:

“It’s complete shellshock,” said a person close to the president of the mood in the White House. “People are praying for the inauguration to come and to get Trump the hell out of there.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-spends-final-days-focused-on-gop-defectors-senate-defense-11610741751

So long, farewell 2021 version:

Ah the fine "unnamed sources". Whatever will the MSM do once they don't have Trump to kick around? The percentage of American citizens who believe the MSM? About 15% that number is too high. No one fact checks the MSM but they should. You'd need petabytes to store the BS. they spout

• Like 2

The combination of grief followed by anger typically has a disastrous outcome.

8 minutes ago, turbguy said:

The combination of grief followed by anger typically has a disastrous outcome.

Even a blind pig can see something is wrong with this country right now. Big Tech deciding they're bigger than the President of the United States is telling. Twitter going down by over 20% in stock price and 50% in users, Facebook let him back in but I don't think he's fallen for it. That's the only reason they haven't dropped by more. About $50 billion for the two of them. 

• Upvote 4

I see Goodyear is still selling tires, too.

• Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

I don't like to get too deep into these discussions as they are so fraught with emotional overtones, but at the risk of more criticism, I would gently mention the following.  Whether you like him or loathe him, Donald Trump did pull in some 70 million votes - an astonishing number.  To suggest that all those voters are "rednecks, KKK klansmen, yahoos, deplorables, idiots, anarchists, pick-up truck drivers, Camel smokers,"  whatever possible pejorative you want to throw at them, is a bit silly.  Those voters are in some part folks who have been badly screwed over by what I would term "The Power Elite," a collection of Wall Street thieves (who stole their homes on falsified claims and perjured papers), politicians who are vendus to Wall Street, and inside-the-beltway bureaucrats and the political perpetual establishment, which for want of a better term I classify as "limousine liberals."  

You see the arrogance and the total contempt for ordinary folks in the Limousine Liberals that cruise through the streets of DC on the way to their perpetual Meetings, in caravans of police vehicles with sirens blaring, because those forty seconds in the trip are more important to them than the cumulative hours lost by the ordinary people who have to get out of the way.  When I am in DC I am so tempted to carry along a dozen eggs, to lob them at the limos and splatter the windshields. I was warned not to do this as lobbing anything against some self-important politician or general scumbag would likely result in a volley of gunfire.  That said, I think if the people of DC rise up and lob vast numbers of eggs at those speeding limos, then perhaps the politicians will re-think their insolent arrogance.  Two thousand egg hits takes the fun out of playing with sirens. 

The people who have to get out of the way are the people who work hard and get nowhere.  Their economic condition has gone backwards since the days of Reagan. Does anyone seriously think that they are going to be supporters of the Democrats - the occupiers of those limousines?  Go vote for Hillary Clinton - who scorns them as "the deplorables"?   Vote for Mitt Romney - who derides them as nobodies? 

They voted for, and still support, Donald Trump because Mr. Trump wants to re-structure a society, crafted by the Clintonistas, where their jobs and wealth has been shipped overseas wholesale to China and points West and South.  Hey, why is nobody looking out for them in Washington?  Nobody did - until Mr. Trump came along.  

If the DC cognoscenti cannot figure this out, then they are lost souls.  DC has a responsibility to everybody, not just the pigs on Wall Street, and so far, only The Donald has taken up that flag.  So, he retains the 70 million.   The Democrats and the Deep State bureaucrats see Trump as a major threat to their control of DC, and so are going after him with a vengeance. And the calculation is that the 70 million will still be there in 2024, the limo crowd will still be arrogantly skimming off the wealth for themselves, and Mr. Trump will be back, for another term as President. 

The only way the Dems and DC political class can head that result off is if they get serious about the needs of Mr. and Mrs. Average Workingman.  Wil they?  Of course not. 

So, I predict that the Dems just might be able to disbar Mr. Trump from office, but another Peronista will rise from the disenchanted, and that person will again lead the disaffected into another term of conflict politics.  And the cycle will repeat until the moneyed class finally smartens up and recognizes that they cannot hide behind gated communities and walls in the Hamptons, eventually the dispossessed will find their Robespierre and then come after them with pitchforks.   So far, absolutely nothing is resolved. 

Edited by Jan van Eck
spelling
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 6
  • Upvote 1

^^^ That is one of your best, Jan.  Nailed it, as they say.

• Like 2