Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

Recommended Posts

37 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Speaking of socialism, let's just Take a good hard look at the poster child for socialism in this hemisphere. This takes us back to A) the title of this thread and reminds us of B) oil and gas implications. 

And this one from inside the U.S.:

Dominion system hacked live during Georgia election hearing

A witness at Wednesday’s state Senate hearing in Georgia was able to access, in real time, the Dominion system at a Georgia polling place.

jpulitz.jpgInventor Jovan Hutton Pulitzer established a two-way communication from a polling pad in a voting center.

“At this very moment at a polling location in the county, not only do we have access through the devices to the poll pad, the system, but WE ARE IN,” Pulitzer said.

He continued: “And it’s not supposed to have WiFi and that’s not supposed to be able to happen so we’ve documented now it’s communicating two ways in real time, meaning it’s receiving data and sending data — should never happen, shouldn’t be WiFi, we’ve now documented it in real time.”

Georgia’s Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Elections and members of the Senate Judiciary Committee held the hearing to study Georgia’s Election Laws and the numerous voting irregularities in the 2020 presidential election.

Pulitzer also revealed differences between ballots printed for Democrat precincts versus Republican precincts, which he said caused GOP votes to get kicked out by the Dominion Voting Systems machines.

Pulitzer confirmed that the system tabulating votes in the two Senate runoffs in Georgia is connected to the Internet.

“That’s going on right there where everyone is voting [in the Georgia runoff],” he said.

Pulitzer said: “I have no regard for the smoking mirrors of how the machines work, the hidden stuff in the code, or how this machine is supposed to be programmed. If the machine worked according to programming none of us would be standing here. We’re here because something broke.

“So I’m saying ‘I don’t care about the machine’. I don’t even care about the code that was written in the machine. What I care about is that physical artifact. And you know what? That physical artifact has material differences from district to district that should not be there … why are they there?”

Pulitzer said the people of Georgia trusted state officials to ensure the election was valid and fraud free. The current election results are flawed, he said: “This isn’t the beating of a drum, this is the burning of a city.”

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CNN now pushes to ban OANN and other "dangerous" news outlets that are "spewing misinformation" to "more people than daytime CNN":

 

 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

I had not seen this clip.  It's the same as above, except it starts at 6:29 when what's that?  A cop showing horn-man into the House or Senate floor?  Nah, my eyes are deceiving me once again.  I need to go to the Democrat re-education program (maybe that's what Common Core prepares the brain for?)

 

Edited by Dan Warnick
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Americans are so unaccustomed to censoring techniques used in other countries they can't believe it is happening right before their eyes. But it is happening right before their eyes. The chattering class on this forum whose intellectual gravitas begins and ends with "Orange Man Bad" are strangely silent on loss of First Amendment rights. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder what all the CANADIANS posing as Americans on this site think about the Keystone pipeline debacle should Biden take over? They're chill with that, because Orange man bad? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

I wonder what all the CANADIANS posing as Americans on this site think about the Keystone pipeline debacle should Biden take over? They're chill with that, because Orange man bad? 

 

@Ward Smith Man!  They've got YOUR number now!  LOL!  Bam!  Gone!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

31 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

@Ward Smith Man!  They've got YOUR number now!  LOL!  Bam!  Gone!

Yep cancel culture at its finest. And now you know why I don't like to post more links to these reprobates. They can't handle the truth, so they memory hole it. 

Memes work best, the leftist memes are just as inane as they are. 

 

669F2057-ADD1-4718-BC1D-C233AA871E66.png

1D2EE7C6-E8CB-47A8-A93A-05BBCE04E2F4.jpeg

Edited by Ward Smith
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is so much more timely and relevant information, yes, actual information, in the following news broadcast.

(Let's see how long before "the Censor Gods" pull it.)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

(Let's see how long before "the Censor Gods" pull it.)

Good line Dan!   Let's hope those Gods don't censor one of my favorites since the 80's when on CNN.  They'd have to knock him off FOX Business?   In the interview with John Solomon 4 minutes in, why didn't Trump release all this damming information 6 months ago?... which would surely have effected the election outcome...and the scandals will just keep coming.  Lou gets really heated on all the corruption since elected... for all of us to see.   Let's hope those higher up Gods don't get rid of him???  

Lou Dobbs Tonight βrεαking Trµmp Nεws 01\17\21 [FULL] - Jan 17, 2021

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where are all you useful idiots claiming the DNC wasn't involved with the riots? Hiding now that the truth is leaking out? Even on (gasp) CNN? 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Where are all you useful idiots claiming the DNC wasn't involved with the riots? Hiding now that the truth is leaking out? Even on (gasp) CNN? 

 

Wow!  Just Wow.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, 0R0 said:

The policies enacted by most populists are socialist in nature.. That is not what Trump did, not what he proposed. He squarely identified Chinese mercantile practices subsidies for strategic monopolies industrial sabotage and espionage and IP theft as damaging to Americans and their companies. He also identified the myriad US socialist environmental taxation and regulatory actions as detrimental to the balance of capital to labor such that labor share of production is smaller than it would have been otherwise. 

While Trump has populist outcomes in mind, he is not practicing or promoting socialism to achieve them. Quite the opposite, he promotes more free markets and dismantling of barriers to competition and monopolistic practices that have gone unchecked. 

Or we could take out 500 billion per year out of the military. There is over 400 billion we could collect in tax evasion by the rich. Then change that tax bracket to 40% for anyone making over $150,000 with no tax breaks period. That would end some serious waste and socialism for the rich. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clipboard01.jpg

  • Haha 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fur and horn hat wearing QAnon supporter is demanding organic food in his jail cell.

 

Organic Food.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An article follows on the growing schism in MAGA World between the QAnon crazies and the hard core white nationalist fascists, but the QAnon crazies and the white nationalist fascists are a  large part of the GOP base now--all "Very special people" according to Dear Leader. 

Online far-right movements fracture in wake of Capitol riot
https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/internet/online-far-right-movements-fracture-wake-capitol-riot-n1254459

Excerpt:

Online far-right movements are splintering in the wake of last week’s Capitol riot, as some radical anti-government movements show signs of disillusionment with the relatively hands-off approach of some QAnon conspiracy theorists amid warnings of future violence.

Users on forums that openly helped coordinate the Jan. 6 riot and called for insurrection, including 4chan and TheDonald, have become increasingly agitated with QAnon supporters, who are largely still in denial that President Donald Trump will no longer be in the Oval Office after Jan. 20.

QAnon adherents, who believe Trump is secretly saving the world from a cabal of child-eating Satanists, have identified Inauguration Day as a last stand, and falsely think he will force a 10-day, countrywide blackout that ends in the mass execution of his political enemies and a second Trump term.

Several QAnon supporters were arrested after storming the Capitol last week, including Jacob Chansley, whose lawyer said his client believed he was “answering the call of our president.”

QAnon believers have spent the last week forwarding chain letters on Facebook and via text message, often removing the conspiracy theory’s QAnon origins, in an effort to prepare friends and family for what they believe to be the upcoming judgment day.

According to researchers who study the real-life effects of the QAnon movement, the false belief in a secret plan for Jan. 20 is irking militant pro-Trump and anti-government groups, who believe the magical thinking is counterproductive to future insurrections.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

And this one from inside the U.S.:

Dominion system hacked live during Georgia election hearing

A witness at Wednesday’s state Senate hearing in Georgia was able to access, in real time, the Dominion system at a Georgia polling place.

jpulitz.jpgInventor Jovan Hutton Pulitzer established a two-way communication from a polling pad in a voting center.

“At this very moment at a polling location in the county, not only do we have access through the devices to the poll pad, the system, but WE ARE IN,” Pulitzer said.

He continued: “And it’s not supposed to have WiFi and that’s not supposed to be able to happen so we’ve documented now it’s communicating two ways in real time, meaning it’s receiving data and sending data — should never happen, shouldn’t be WiFi, we’ve now documented it in real time.”

Georgia’s Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Elections and members of the Senate Judiciary Committee held the hearing to study Georgia’s Election Laws and the numerous voting irregularities in the 2020 presidential election.

Pulitzer also revealed differences between ballots printed for Democrat precincts versus Republican precincts, which he said caused GOP votes to get kicked out by the Dominion Voting Systems machines.

Pulitzer confirmed that the system tabulating votes in the two Senate runoffs in Georgia is connected to the Internet.

“That’s going on right there where everyone is voting [in the Georgia runoff],” he said.

Pulitzer said: “I have no regard for the smoking mirrors of how the machines work, the hidden stuff in the code, or how this machine is supposed to be programmed. If the machine worked according to programming none of us would be standing here. We’re here because something broke.

“So I’m saying ‘I don’t care about the machine’. I don’t even care about the code that was written in the machine. What I care about is that physical artifact. And you know what? That physical artifact has material differences from district to district that should not be there … why are they there?”

Pulitzer said the people of Georgia trusted state officials to ensure the election was valid and fraud free. The current election results are flawed, he said: “This isn’t the beating of a drum, this is the burning of a city.”

The Left "No Voter/Voting Fraud here, move along people". Ya right! 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just gotta get these of my chest 91D0E44C-98FB-48DD-A9EC-F6BF9B680586.thumb.jpeg.8e6f4445bc10f4ea83d3a5e41de2feda.jpeg329DD67A-7A39-48EE-8F79-D08551210B8A.thumb.jpeg.3f0ec939110d2d492091278dba378e07.jpeg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/18/2021 at 9:49 AM, SUZNV said:

Socialism will never work in this world:

1 Will have a sustainable source of honest and "for the world" politicians to not use their power for themselves. There is no such a sustainable political system to filter the fake ones out and we need every in power politicians for that. How? From the voters who are imperfect and following the herd themselves?

2 People greed, they want to shine, make more money, have more time to enjoy life, live longer, feeling themselves special, dating, eat tasty food, travelling and more when they have all of that. That is how we have wars, economies, trading systems since ancient time. Productivity, many time because of the hardship of wars, drive industry evolutions. It can be a few greed people can make the system corrupted gradually an turn most of people in that society into greedy.  Any Buddhism land  fell apart starting with a few. 

And all of them to trust each other and not afraid of death. I have not seen many people like that but the hermits who go to forest or some very faithful simple life religion practitioner.

And it requires  the whole world, rich or poor countries share the same philosophy. Otherwise greed will make on stronger and enslave others. Tibet was a great example. 

3 The author of the book: Marx, had a good starting point, an elite wife and he had children with her maid too, was no where can compare himself with any hermit. Later on he was in poverty and depended on his uncle, wife, friends ( in the form of royalties ) for a living and retirement (sponsored by Engel). Most of the time he wrote his book was in the tavern while drinking. Of course he hated capitalism and promote socialism, such a hateful life. 

Extreme capitalism (crony capitalism) or socialism will lead to a majority of poor class working for élite ruling class. Socialism is hand in hand with Crony capitalism, not a cure to Crony Capitalism. Western countries are where we are now because the political system are staying in the middle, for the middle class, individualism.

Socialism sounds more like a religion to me, with the promising of Utopia right in this human society. It is cannot from the people who take things for granted, no appreciation of what they have, and don't bother to give away their leisure time to contribute to their country.

Human did have socialism system at the time when there were not enough food for anyone to accumulate or trade, no politician, no land owner, no banking. But they were not happy with that and started everything.

Crony capitalism is not extreme capitalism. It is the destruction of capitalism by dishonest means such as monopolies. In an advanced country it ends up as fascism such as in China and now America and just about every other country in the world. Fascism works, communism does not. The communist countries are in shambles. North Korea, Venezuela, and Cuba are examples. Fascism destroys personal liberties by allowing an elite to rule the middle and lower class. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/18/2021 at 2:16 AM, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

Jan, 

I never doubt that you are rigth. And I know that you are not a socialist. However, if we are getting academic about it then the term socialist is being misused by Trump and his cheerleaders. But even that was not my point - no, my point was that the polarization of American society is certainly not helping your cause. And from the outside looking in Trump has increased polarization, not decreased it. 

That's all. 

@Gerry Maddoux - this is what I meant with my comment. Unfortunately I am too busy, but I hope one day to find the time to discuss why socialism is not a bad word. Wrong application of it is. But so is many other things. 

Rasmus, A single payer medical system is fascistic. It destroys the ability of the individual to choose how he spends his money to get medical services. We have seen that it is not always beneficial. We have many ways to help the poor with our existing medical programs. Some are based on income level. Those social programs can be expanded as desired but freedom to find ones own medical care declines as social programs grow because one's money has already been spent on taxes for others. We need a happy medium. I have learned that even Germany allows the individual to purchase private medical care. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

McConnell: ’The mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the president’

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-capitol-riots-mcconnell-biden-inauguration-b1789594.html

Excerpt:

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell condemned the deadly mob attacks on the Capitol earlier this month and said the riots were “provoked” by President Donald Trump during a speech on the Senate floor Monday afternoon.

“The last time the Senate convened, we had just reclaimed the Capitol from violent criminals,” Mr McConnell said. “The mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the president.”

The majority leader also insisted Wednesday’s inaugural ceremonies for President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris will be “safe” and free of violence thanks to the “many brave men and women” who “have sworn their own oaths to support and defend the Constitution.”

“We certified the people's choice for their 46th president,” he added. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

Crony capitalism is not extreme capitalism. It is the destruction of capitalism by dishonest means such as monopolies. In an advanced country it ends up as fascism such as in China and now America and just about every other country in the world. Fascism works, communism does not. The communist countries are in shambles. North Korea, Venezuela, and Cuba are examples. Fascism destroys personal liberties by allowing an elite to rule the middle and lower class. 

IMHO, capitalism will always try to protect their interest and compete by all means, including affecting the Government (who acts as a referee). Money and power go hand in hand and it is normally the voters are the only one who can split them out. However with the growth of technologies and globalization and information era, the votes cannot keep up with the splitting job as they are Amateur in both capitalism and politics . Because the Extreme of Capitalism will be Extreme of Socialism and the Extreme of Socialism will be Extremely Capitalism, 2 become 1  unseparatable elite ruling class.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

McConnell: ’The mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the president’

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-capitol-riots-mcconnell-biden-inauguration-b1789594.html

Excerpt:

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell condemned the deadly mob attacks on the Capitol earlier this month and said the riots were “provoked” by President Donald Trump during a speech on the Senate floor Monday afternoon.

“The last time the Senate convened, we had just reclaimed the Capitol from violent criminals,” Mr McConnell said. “The mob was fed lies. They were provoked by the president.”

The majority leader also insisted Wednesday’s inaugural ceremonies for President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris will be “safe” and free of violence thanks to the “many brave men and women” who “have sworn their own oaths to support and defend the Constitution.”

“We certified the people's choice for their 46th president,” he added. 

McConnel was just plain wrong and spoke too soon. He did not base his statement on facts. His wife Elaine Chao was a big influence in his rash statement IMHO. 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13102912/mitch-mcconnell-wife-elaine-chao-children/

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Capitalism, Communism, Socialism all are pretty industrial era terminology in an increasingly digital world (e.g, people spend their (finite) time, resources on digital goods and services), it's unclear how to span the "divide" on some of these things since I know the next 10 years will have a barrage of innovation, maybe the highest since the late 90s, but keep in mind that this moves at different rates but is fairly global these days. Humanity's greatest gift has always been adaptiveness, and I'm sure in the spirit of collaboration, I'm sure we'll get through this time fine.

I think Trump was pretty out of touch with the digital world (unlike his youngest son). Just look at half of his quotes here: https://www.wired.com/story/trump-cyber-worst-quotes-statements-hackers-ukraine-russia/

Edited by surrept33

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Boat said:

Or we could take out 500 billion per year out of the military. There is over 400 billion we could collect in tax evasion by the rich. Then change that tax bracket to 40% for anyone making over $150,000 with no tax breaks period. That would end some serious waste and socialism for the rich. 

Or we can continue to keep the US military ahead of the CCP's PLA capacity. Eliminate the income tax. Eliminate the Federal transfer programs and stop transfers to state governments. 

Your presumption that government has a net useful function outside of the military police and courts is incorrect. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.