Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

So Lady Gaga sings the National Anthem at the inauguration

It truly has been a gaga few weeks in American politics!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, LiamP said:

Kraken caught in a Chinese fishing net, or something?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9165775/Sidney-Powell-WITHDRAWS-Supreme-Court-lawsuit-seeking-toss-Georgia-election-results.html

If she has evidence, why is this happening? It's too late? Not needed? They lose this battle but continue fighting the war?

Does withdrawing a case like this go against her in any potential challenge to her license?

Because the civil court is no longer the correct venue and she has other duties presumably. Likely back as a military prosecutor. 

• Upvote 1

(edited)

And to (hopefully) close out this thread, a little reality.

Clipboard01.jpg

Edited by turbguy

3 minutes ago, turbguy said:

And to (hopefully) close out this thread, a little reality.

Clipboard01.jpg

Self moderating much in the same manner as big E...i often wonder how @Selva allows such disruptive personalities, those thought are my own and in no way am i responsible for the long term future of Oil Price. That would take a skill set which i am sorely lacking.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Your commentary brought up a very humbling moment for me perhaps 15 yrs ago, it was a moment that startled me then and still today. I still grapple with it at times but i take solace due soley to fact i was never asked to assume the responsibility for the world. It seems quite apparent to me today the citizen's of this united states were never asked to assume the responsibility of the world.

Responsibility is rather a big word, easily said yes taking action is a entirely different world. I ask anyone of any means, or responsibility...would you assume the responsibility for 25 million people of another country when your own countrymen are not cared for adequately..

Who placed this burden upon this US to assume world responsibility, who had the audacity to even contemplate such a absurd Concept. One man one party, who now is living in Martha's Vineyard, the absolute epitome of excessive wealth, a true playground for displaying wealth and arrogance. It would seem he has arrived and let go of his community organizing roots..shredding himself of responsibility. Leadership by example...do as i say not as i do.

So many opinions so little time. Did i say humanity is quite messy?

Perhaps we can have our cake and eat it too? In the past (but keep in mind, the past might required a very different thought about finance and economics than the now, it's no wonder that behavioral finance/economics has kind of taken over), when the US was isolationist, it never did the world, nor us, much good. On the other hand, the world has enjoyed for the most part the benefits that hegemonic power that the US has projected, especially as opposed to alternatives. In return, the US has flourished, especially from industries and people who have taken the steps to position themselves in the massive scale of the global economy (for better or worse, with a capitalist system, there will always be winners and losers there, but with much of the growth potential outside of the US, the last thing we need is Trump-like protectionism). Just take a look at for example, at the "Chinamerification" of the information superhighway: https://landscape.cncf.io/members?grouping=no&sort=amount

Keep in mind that none of the governments of xi, trump, or putin have been very friendly to increased cross border trade for stuff they don't necessarily know how to control very well. Those governments can't build a multilateral consensus so they cater to nationalistic impulses that seem to be less relevant in an era of digitized humanities (and hell, even a better idea, of what makes us human in the first place, which given the fact that most of our own cells aren't even human,  we are all in a state of symbiosis, we just routinely "forget" this, not to mention the total net lack of variability in modern DNA testing, and the sheer amount of heterogeneity in the old world that has little to do with other cultural "traits" like language or religion). The US, the nation of nations, has those political ideologies easily beat in being one of the best mixing pots of ideas in the world, at least when we "recalled" that diversity and civility was our strength, though we've forgotten this many times in the past (indeed, you can go to the national archives and go see a copy of the Chinese Exclusion Act or National Origins Act, they limited migration from vast portions of the world to less <100). I'm sure we'll get through this time fine, it just requires resilience, increased rate of bridge building, and adaptation, not maladaptation in an increasingly interconnected world with plenty of risk of volatility due to the fragility of various ecosystems, but also the potential of new opportunities in the future, this requires governmental coordination and especially thinking of what "no regrets" treaties can come about to reduce insecurity and lack of trust. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Clipboard01.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, surrept33 said:

Perhaps we can have our cake and eat it too? In the past (but keep in mind, the past might required a very different thought about finance and economics than the now, it's no wonder that behavioral finance/economics has kind of taken over), when the US was isolationist, it never did the world, nor us, much good. On the other hand, the world has enjoyed for the most part the benefits that hegemonic power that the US has projected, especially as opposed to alternatives. In return, the US has flourished, especially from industries and people who have taken the steps to position themselves in the massive scale of the global economy (for better or worse, with a capitalist system, there will always be winners and losers there, but with much of the growth potential outside of the US, the last thing we need is Trump-like protectionism). Just take a look at for example, at the "Chinamerification" of the information superhighway: https://landscape.cncf.io/members?grouping=no&sort=amount

Keep in mind that none of the governments of xi, trump, or putin have been very friendly to increased cross border trade for stuff they don't necessarily know how to control very well. Those governments can't build a multilateral consensus so they cater to nationalistic impulses that seem to be less relevant in an era of digitized humanities (and hell, even a better idea, of what makes us human in the first place, which given the fact that most of our own cells aren't even human,  we are all in a state of symbiosis, we just routinely "forget" this, not to mention the total net lack of variability in modern DNA testing, and the sheer amount of heterogeneity in the old world that has little to do with other cultural "traits" like language or religion). The US, the nation of nations, has those political ideologies easily beat in being one of the best mixing pots of ideas in the world, at least when we "recalled" that diversity and civility was our strength, though we've forgotten this many times in the past (indeed, you can go to the national archives and go see a copy of the Chinese Exclusion Act or National Origins Act, they limited migration from vast portions of the world to less <100). I'm sure we'll get through this time fine, it just requires resilience, increased rate of bridge building, and adaptation, not maladaptation in an increasingly interconnected world with plenty of risk of volatility due to the fragility of various ecosystems, but also the potential of new opportunities in the future, this requires governmental coordination and especially thinking of what "no regrets" treaties can come about to reduce insecurity and lack of trust. 

Quite a well articulated and interesting post, it seems you have taken the some time to respond to my response to Mr Maddoux in regards to health care for people who are not US citizens. 

To your thoughts let us keep it simple, after all spread sheets and bottom lines are quite simple, i have learned to endear them long ago. Now i ask you how has the US benefitted...we seem to be in the tub to use a not so eloquent expression.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_trading_partners_of_the_United_States

https://www.thebalance.com/u-s-trade-deficit-causes-effects-trade-partners-3306276#:~:text=Annual U.S. Trade Deficit,when it was %24579.9 billion.

The U.S. monthly trade deficit increased by 8.0% to $68.1 billion in November 2020. This is the highest monthly level since August 2006 and a $5 billion increase over October 2020.1 The increase is a worrying sign for U.S. businesses and job growth since it means that U.S. imports increased more than exports.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_balance_of_trade#:~:text=The US last had a trade surplus in 1975.

The US last had a trade surplus in 1975.[17] However, recessions may cause short-run anomalies to rising trade deficits.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

4 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Because the civil court is no longer the correct venue and she has other duties presumably. Likely back as a military prosecutor. 

Doubtful.

She will probably be disbarred or at least not hired by anyone.  She is now attempting to distance herself from failure and get out of the spotlight.

So what's your next theory 0R0?  Are you loyal to the POTUS or are you going to spread treasonous theories?

Asking for a friend.

Edited by Symmetry
  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

5 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Thousands of affidavits, millions of votes shredded, judges refusing to hear evidence and electors refusing direct orders to allow machines to be forensically examined. But yeah, more moronic websites say nothing to see here, move along. 

Meanwhile "media popularity"? Are you freaking kidding me? There has never been a more unpopular media figure in history than Donald Trump. There was a full court press against him since before he was even elected in 2016. Multiple studies including from Harvard showed the press was negative towards him 97% of the time. To overcome all that showed that Americans have Bullshit detectors you Canadians lack. The truth about this election is being buried as fast as they can find shovels. The MSM is complicit in covering it up, along with Big Tech as is obvious to anyone with eyes and an IQ over room temperature. This isn't populism because of the media but in spite of it. 

Disposing of the evidence faster than 911.

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

Doubtful.

She will probably be disbarred or at least not hired by anyone.  She is now attempting to distance herself from failure and get out of the spotlight.

So what's your next theory 0R0?  Are you loyal to the POTUS or are you going to spread treasonous theories?

Asking for a friend.

Is it treasonous to support the Constitution that military, judges and the executive swear to uphold? Asking for a friend 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Is it treasonous to support the Constitution that military, judges and the executive swear to uphold? Asking for a friend 

The people you mention are the designated arbiters and they have ruled.  

The moment Biden was sworn you are no longer arguing against the election, you are trying to overthrow the government which is treasonous. 

You have to pick one side or the other; you are loyal to the USA, and the POTUS, or you are a traitor.  Simple.

You don't have to like your new boss, you should however, obey the law.

• Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

8 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

The people you mention are the designated arbiters and they have ruled.  

The moment Biden was sworn you are no longer arguing against the election, you are trying to overthrow the government which is treasonous. 

You have to pick one side or the other; you are loyal to the USA, and the POTUS, or you are a traitor.  Simple.

You don't have to like your new boss, you should however, obey the law.

@Ward Smith was right.  Now you think any person that is of the opposite political party or did not vote for and support the current sitting president is guilty of being a traitor.

Patently not true, but that's never stopped you from spouting gibberish before.

• Haha 1

(edited)

7 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

@Ward Smith was right.  Now you think any person that is of the opposite political party or did not vote for and support the current sitting president is guilty of being a traitor.

Patently not true, but that's never stopped you from spouting gibberish before.

No

I clearly said you can dislike the POTUS, but you must now accept that he is the POTUS and obey the law.

It's only traitorous if you keep down the road of trying to have Biden removed.  Any further conversation along those lines is plotting against the President and is illegal.

Edited by Symmetry
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

No

I clearly said you can dislike the POTUS, but you must now accept that he is the POTUS and obey the law.

It's only traitorous if you keep down the road of trying to have Biden removed.  Any further conversation along those lines is plotting against the President and is illegal.

You must be blind if you cannot see the hypocrisy of what you are saying.  What exactly did the entire Democrat machine do to Trump since the day he announced he was running for President?  Trying with all their might to remove him.

And you say "It's only traitorous if you keep down the road of trying to have Biden removed.  Any further conversation along those lines is plotting against the President and is illegal."

I have an opinion about other things too.  It's going to be a long list, I'm afraid, if you ban me from everything that you don't agree with.  But it is not treasonous and I am not a traitor.

• Great Response! 1

You can skip to about 1:14:00 to see Trump.  The part before that is interesting to see the supporter lining the streets.

A nice roundup from SkyNews:

(edited)

32 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

You can skip to about 1:14:00 to see Trump.  The part before that is interesting to see the supporter lining the streets.

No one cares about clown except maybe a few prosecutors.  If you get pics of him in an orange jumpsuit please do send.  That is something I would like to see.  

Edited by 6ACFC0
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

2 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Quite a well articulated and interesting post, it seems you have taken the some time to respond to my response to Mr Maddoux in regards to health care for people who are not US citizens. 

To your thoughts let us keep it simple, after all spread sheets and bottom lines are quite simple, i have learned to endear them long ago. Now i ask you how has the US benefitted...we seem to be in the tub to use a not so eloquent expression.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_trading_partners_of_the_United_States

https://www.thebalance.com/u-s-trade-deficit-causes-effects-trade-partners-3306276#:~:text=Annual U.S. Trade Deficit,when it was %24579.9 billion.

The U.S. monthly trade deficit increased by 8.0% to $68.1 billion in November 2020. This is the highest monthly level since August 2006 and a $5 billion increase over October 2020.1 The increase is a worrying sign for U.S. businesses and job growth since it means that U.S. imports increased more than exports.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_balance_of_trade#:~:text=The US last had a trade surplus in 1975.

The US last had a trade surplus in 1975.[17] However, recessions may cause short-run anomalies to rising trade deficits.

I think that's a complicated issue to be sure. TBH, the US economy seems to have rapidly transitioned to a services based economy (selling services, rather than stuff, but that's only likely part of a world wide trend: https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/insights/economy/issues-by-the-numbers/trade-in-services-economy-growth.html/ How do you quantify the cost of services, which tend to be based at scale reoccurring revenue when it's business to consumer (subscriptions or advertising) and all of the large consumer surplus that are hard to quantify (think about a radioshack store in 1987. think about all the "stuff" we get practically for cents on the dollar that used to cost hundreds of dollars? how about all of the "free content" we get to consume? do you remember when the world switched from GNP to GDP? There are many economists who don't necessarily think GDP even makes sense in a services-dominated world.   

I think we should be well diversified, but should ratchet up our advanced manufacturing (because tbh, at scale robotization/automation in industry is here to stay, not to mention just the start of mixed reality devices and digital twinning - keep in mind that this makes manufacturing /much less/ labor instructive). We probably need the ability to have cheap distance learning and a mindshift to continuous education (MOOCs help with this, it's frustrating to see more people in the 3rd world than in the developed world take advantage of this), and on the job training. I think most of the libertarian parts of the Republican platform in terms of removing red tape from business formation and operation are great. 

I do think there is a lot of interesting opportunities for businesses of every size to leverage access to larger markets in the next 5 years or so. Just look at Circle. They recently got kicked off of Facebook after they leveraging Facebook's social graph to grow by 600k subscribers per day (for their *3rd party accounted* world wide payments services) stabilized blockchain or even IBM's business2business hyperledger technology, which has gotten a lot of traction (which is a far cry from IBM used to do, which was build mainframes and then minicomputers). These fintech-type of companies are interesting because they are what let other people perform commerce at scale, without the historical problems associated with stuff like money laundering/know your client-types of problems. 

Edited by surrept33
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, 6ACFC0 said:

No one cares about clown except maybe a few prosecutors.

As usual, the photos and videos you comment on prove otherwise.  Like a horse with blinders...

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

I think that's a complicated issue to be sure. TBH, the US economy seems to have rapidly transitioned to a services based economy (selling services, rather than stuff, but that's only likely part of a world wide trend: https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/insights/economy/issues-by-the-numbers/trade-in-services-economy-growth.html/ How do you quantify the cost of services, which tend to be based at scale reoccurring revenue when it's business to consumer (subscriptions or advertising) and all of the large consumer surplus that are hard to quantify (think about a radioshack store in 1987. think about all the "stuff" we get practically for cents on the dollar that used to cost hundreds of dollars? how about all of the "free content" we get to consume? do you remember when the world switched from GNP to GDP? There are many economists who don't necessarily think GDP even makes sense in a services-dominated world.   

I think we should be well diversified, but should ratchet up our advanced manufacturing (because tbh, at scale robotization/automation in industry is here to stay, not to mention just the start of mixed reality devices and digital twinning - keep in mind that this makes manufacturing /much less/ labor instructive). We probably need the ability to have cheap distance learning and a mindshift to continuous education (MOOCs help with this, it's frustrating to see more people in the 3rd world than in the developed world take advantage of this), and on the job training. I think most of the libertarian parts of the Republican platform in terms of removing red tape from business formation and operation are great. 

I do think there is a lot of interesting opportunities for businesses of every size to leverage access to larger markets in the next 5 years or so. Just look at Circle. They recently got kicked off of Facebook after they leveraging Facebook's social graph to grow by 600k subscribers per day (for their *3rd party accounted* world wide payments services) stabilized blockchain or even IBM's business2business hyperledger technology, which has gotten a lot of traction (which is a far cry from IBM used to do, which was build mainframes and then minicomputers). These fintech-type of companies are interesting because they are what let other people perform commerce at scale, without the historical problems associated with stuff like money laundering/know your client-types of problems. 

A complicated issue, yes you must forgive me for my thoughts here. Are your thoughts of academia or did you just hypothesize them?

3 hours ago, Symmetry said:

Doubtful.

Asking for a friend.

I don't know how far each side would go. The Left is trying to go progressive and define conservatism as terrorism and the gutting of the constitution being a legitimate and achievable goal. That is the Chinese effort of the last 30 years and of the globalists for well over a century. 

The treasonous Chinese agent now falsely claiming the White House has any theory deservedly flung against him. Whatever can be done to dislodge him from power without popular violence is appropriate and should be pursued. 

There is no treason in attempting to displace a fake president representing non American interests with whatever legal means are available, particularly with his deep history of broad corruption. 

Being informed by mainstream media is now revealed to be entirely misleading of political and social reality. The only path forward is to abandon the censors and embrace all that they have censored. 80 million voters and their families will be there. Biden's net real votes of about 60 million only come out to 30 million who voted for him rather than against Trump. That will impede how fast and how far the Chinese and globalist agenda can go. More than half of the country has entirely abandoned the mainstream media and its Dem and pro government message and are not looking back. 

The message of existential fear from the Dem demands for protection against the people indicates they are feeling the significance of their fake election to overthrow the choices of the people of America  settling in. They will be in fear for the rest of however long this charade can continue. Whether the military does or does not react to the existential threat of Biden selling out the country to China and the genocidal globalist's deranged "reset" is still an open question. It is also in question whether the coup will actually manage to reestablish the corporate form of the US. 

The look I put into the Q narratives left me with the expectation that they can't actually pull the cord on their move till Biden is sworn in and comes under the reach of the insurrection act. McInerny Flynn and Powell, along with others with mil backgrounds and intel contacts are definitely still concerned with this administration being an existential threat to the US. I suspect that is still what the rest of the military thinks and they may react depending on Biden's actions. 

• Great Response! 1

16 hours ago, Rasmus Jorgensen said:

I think it is all part of the military coordinated operation that will have Biden and the dem leadership arrested today.... Come to think of it, maybe that is why Trump is not attending the inauguration - if there's any shooting... 

QAnon believers are realizing their entire conspiracy was a hoax as Biden is sworn in

President Biden has taken office, former President Donald Trump is in Florida, and the U.S. still hasn't seen a mass arrests of Democrats or a nationwide blackout.

All of these facts were shocking for some followers of the far-right conspiracy theory QAnon, as they thought and hoped that Trump would somehow seize permanent power on Wednesday, NBC News reports. But as Biden was sworn in without a hitch, QAnon message boards lit up with followers who realized a violent overthrow of the government wasn't about to happen, that Trump had no secret plans to somehow stay in office, and that they'd been wrong for months, if not years.

10 hours ago, Rob Plant said:

So Lady Gaga sings the National Anthem at the inauguration

It truly has been a gaga few weeks in American politics!

We have a very serious problem with belief in the legitimacy of our ballot counts. 

• Like 2

(edited)

26 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

We have a very serious problem with belief in the legitimacy of our ballot counts. 

As to our ballots being counted, i now assume the below issue to be the source of this recent election....I had almost forgotten Judicial Watch on going legal battle with states..Have a read.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2019/06/20/calif_begins_removing_5_million_inactive_voters_on_its_rolls__140602.html

Los Angeles County has started the process of removing from its registration rolls an estimated 1.5 million inactive voters who have moved, died or become ineligible to cast a ballot, an effort to comply with federal election law and a court settlement with Judicial Watch, a conservative watchdog.

The county, the most populous in the United States, recently mailed notices to the inactive voters in an effort to verify their residency status and whether they are still alive.

"It’s the first time in 20 years that Los Angeles County has cleaned its voter rolls, having previously interpreted the federal law requiring it as not mandatory."

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Great Response! 3