Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

51 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

that ship has sailed I'm afraid.

It's always difficult to find that which does not exist. 

So, it's time for you guys to abandon your search for non-existent election fraud and to resume your search for Big Foot, Unicorns, the Loch Ness Monster and other non-existent creatures. 

• Haha 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

13 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

So, it's time for you guys to abandon your search for non-existent election fraud and to resume your search for Big Foot, Unicorns, the Loch Ness Monster and other non-existent creatures. 

So, Mr. Brown, in your heart of hearts, the place where your veracity center lives and breathes, you honestly feel that an election going 55:45 for Trump before the moratorium, then suddenly shifted 80:20 for Biden was on the up and up?

Maybe in one state, my personal veracity center tells me. But in five or six?

Well, I suppose stranger things could happen. I mean, the lizards grew large once, and then an Apollo Event created so much greenhouse gas that they died off. That was pretty strange, come to think of it, and quite a few years went by before Homo sapiens figured it out. 

If election fraud did indeed take place, watch out, because things like that are meteoric in proportion to what we've just witnessed. And remember, the truth always searches for light. If Mr. Biden is the product of an Apollo Event, then God bless him. But if the machines were rigged, then we're headed straight for a constitutional crisis the likes of which this republic has never seen.

Not argumentative, just stating fact. 

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

You should have this printed out and put on your wall, that way you can remember the inauguration of the most popular president in US history. 3000 attendees and 30,000 troops xD

photo_2021-01-21_00-35-32.jpg

• Great Response! 2
  • Haha 1

(edited)

42 minutes ago, Jeffrey Brown said:

and please congratulate the genius that made this look like the Russian flag xDxD

photo_2021-01-20_16-58-53.jpg

Edited by El Nikko
  • Great Response! 1
  • Haha 4

Fantastic choice of assistant secretary of (mental??) health xDxD

What a legacy in the making

photo_2021-01-19_16-07-26.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Youtube to the rescue!!

photo_2021-01-21_18-43-28.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

You should have this printed out and put on your wall, that way you can remember the inauguration of the most popular president in US history. 3000 attendees and 30,000 troops xD

photo_2021-01-21_00-35-32.jpg

Hey!  Did you guys notice the flag?  Isn't it symbolically hanging upside down under the Washington Monument!  What does it mean?  Is it a false flag event?  OMG.  Is that the military sending us a signal?  Is it a signal to the military?  What does it mean?!!

(Sorry, sometimes I just can't help myself :) )

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

and please congratulate the genius that made this look like the Russian flag xDxD

photo_2021-01-20_16-58-53.jpg

What IS that?  Pennants?  And they said Trump was a showman.  He's got nothing on Joe and the gang.  They know how to spend serious money!  And that's before Joe's nap and subsequent appearance in the Oval Office where his Big Pen is!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

Fantastic choice of assistant secretary of (mental??) health xDxD

What a legacy in the making

photo_2021-01-19_16-07-26.jpg

What's his name, er her, er, aw geez.  Awomen.  Who is the person depicted?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, nsdp said:

Hey Ron, how far did you get on your reading skills test in elementary school?   4th grade too hard for you?

What about you Eyes Wide Open? how did you pass the written portion of  your driving test?

"Los Angeles County has started the process of removing from its registration rolls an estimated 1.5 million inactive voters."  That means  they DID NOT vote IN 2020.  SO NO CHANGE IN VOTE TOTALS IF YOU THREW THEN OUT SINCE THEY DIDN'T VOTE ANYWAY.  "Dont let this media fool you/ "  

HOW WOULD EITHER OF YOU KNOW WHETHER OR NOT A DEED I MIGHT GIVE YOU FOR THE BROOKLYN BRIDGE WAS REAL OR FAKE IF I PUT THE PICTURE OF THE BRIDGE ON TOP OF THE PAGE TITLED WARRANTY DEED?  YOUR READING COMPREHENSION IS THAT BAD.

I will believe it when I find out that they actually did it! They have purposely delayed it for several years, as have many other Demoncrat cities. Not cleaning the voter roles yearly is just one of many ways Demoncrats cheat. Clean voter roles must never be assumed. Why would I trust them now when they were forced to it but have not yet done it. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dan Warnick said:

Hey!  Did you guys notice the flag?  Isn't it symbolically hanging upside down under the Washington Monument!  What does it mean?  Is it a false flag event?  OMG.  Is that the military sending us a signal?  Is it a signal to the military?  What does it mean?!!

(Sorry, sometimes I just can't help myself :) )

I told people that Q crap was nonsense years ago. I saw it's first inception before it was taken over by someone else and no it wasn't someone on the side of Trump. It started out as a troll on 4chan, died and someone else brought it back to life in autumn of 2017. 

I have no idea what the hell Lin Wood and Powell and Flynn were up to but I also said that the Dominion stuff (even if true) would take years to investigate. If they knew they were throwing around BS ideas then they really should hang their heads in shame, or maybe they got sucked into some of this.

The legal and constitutional route were the only way it would end up with Trump winning and when Pence accepted the slates on the 6th it was over. I was very sad to see people still being led down the garden path after the 6th, there were many despicable grifters who had jumped on the Q bandwagon as well and targeted a very very large group of people who were desperate to believe anything and probably made a load of cash along the way.

Also most people don't actually know what Q is, they think the insane theories being pumped out were part of it but much of what people thinks was Q was actually made up by other people.

Now....the current president still has tens of thousands of troops in a city which doesn't sound very big (I've not been there) and nowhere close to any of the top 3 cities in the UK. That is something unimaginable.

I will also say that while I did not like what happened at the capitol building on the 6th, it was kind of funny to see those rich and powerful people cowering on the floor like rats, and those photographs will always be there to show you what kind of cowards rule over you.

It's been a very sad thing to watch 

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

HIS name is Rachel Levine, he dresses up as a woman but is clearly mental ill.

Former secretary of Health from PA I think.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Michelle Obama will be please

photo_2021-01-21_17-52-35.jpg

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

So, Amen & Awomen?  You go, Joe!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I am however quite disappointed in my 'blame china' theory, it really seemed to be a good one lol. 

Either way it's kept us all distracted a few extra months after the coronacrap...I am seriously wondering when the next crisis will unfold and what it'll be. The world's economy and financial system looks to be in such a mess this year and the next couple are probably going to be quite unpleasant. I'm wondering if the Fed's out of powder yet because if/when that happens and the money printing stops the stock market will crash and finally trigger what's been brewing for years. Or maybe MMT is a thing and everyone can keep printing forever O.o

And then Biden will get blamed

Or China? :ph34r: 

• Like 1

Ooof what a blast from the past...guess who's back

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, El Nikko said:

Medusa comes to mind, and that is being kind.

• Haha 2

(edited)

2 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

So, Amen & Awomen?  You go, Joe!

Ive got a hundred sitting right here for anyone finding a picture old Joe giving her one of his famous hugs of endearement.

Qualifier....

0407JoeBiden_SNL.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.png

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Ive got a hundred sitting right here for anyone finding a picture old Joe giving her one of his famous hugs of endearement.

I'm sorry I saw the meme but can't find it lol

2 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

Her name, but I'd call her Dr. Levin. Welcome to the 2020s. 

10 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

Her name, but I'd call her Dr. Levin. Welcome to the 2020s. 

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

(edited)

Edited by El Nikko

Welcome to the 2020s ladies 

dfbxcdfb.PNG

• Upvote 1