Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

2 minutes ago, LiamP said:

That could explain why we don't see a parking lot outside the oval office then!

I mean the guy and the SUV I'd place on the grass/footpath leading up - dont seem far enough away to be on the road, but hardly the most unusual thing that could occur.

Is this going to be the next chapter of the Q conspiracy? Biden was arrested but the Deep State has a lookalike in a fake oval office film set? 😄

Just shoot me now please

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, LiamP said:

lookalike in a fake oval office film set? 😄

Masks are useful in more ways than one!  :) 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Masks are useful in more ways than one!  :) 

And wait till the erratic arm movements of fake robot Biden are explained as 'parkinsons'. Convenient.

• Haha 1

(edited)

7 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

They are called Ladyboys in Thailand:

image.png.e1faae1b99eec05b4cef32585c98113e.png

Although, even here, they are not all, well, you know.

image.png.250ad9574962e6057a0a72bdeaee9258.png

It's interesting that in the tradition Tantra (in both Buddhism and Hinduism), transgenderism was well tolerated (but keep in mind all these areas are pretty heterogeneous, and what people practice aren't always well "canonicalized".  ~99% of all humans never left a few miles of where they were born historically! but at least in the last 20 years, huge volumes of ancient texts have been differentiated. it's like dead sea scrolls on steroids) . What probably changed beliefs was probably the arrival of Victorian-era English common law (for example, this is what criminalized anything to do with homosexuality, or similar acts in other colonial powers) or more fundamentalistic interpretations of Islam (which tended to be Sufi in most of South and Southeast Asia originally, instead of stuff like wahhabism).

https://www.sapiens.org/biology/hijra-india-third-gender/

Anyway, tolerance and empathy almost always diffuse hate. 

Edited by surrept33
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

https://t.me/GeneralMcInerney/46

Gen. McInerny posts Q references and posted the video of soldiers turning their backs on Biden's motorcade. Filmed from within a car in the motorcade. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Convenient url for Navarro report on fraudulent election 

https://navarroreport.com/

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

https://t.me/GeneralMcInerney/46

Gen. McInerny posts Q references and posted the video of soldiers turning their backs on Biden's motorcade. Filmed from within a car in the motorcade. 

See my latest comment on another thread called "The Debate Starts : Remake Republican Party vs. Third Party".  General McInerny would fit the bill and be a useful actor and contributor.  Gets him a nice retirement.  Q maintains a view he mainly agrees with.  Win/Win.  I read Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf's "It Doesn't Take a Hero" recently and I recall he said he was making somewhere between $75-85k/year as a General when he retired.  He did speaking engagements after he retired, wrote at least two books that I'm aware of, and because of those income streams he retired comfortably.

• Like 1

(edited)

45 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

See my latest comment on another thread called "The Debate Starts : Remake Republican Party vs. Third Party".  General McInerny would fit the bill and be a useful actor and contributor.  Gets him a nice retirement.  Q maintains a view he mainly agrees with.  Win/Win.  I read Gen. Norman Schwarzkopf's "It Doesn't Take a Hero" recently and I recall he said he was making somewhere between $75-85k/year as a General when he retired.  He did speaking engagements after he retired, wrote at least two books that I'm aware of, and because of those income streams he retired comfortably.

He is 83, perhaps look for a leader who is less geriatric.

Edited by Symmetry
  • Like 1

(edited)

On 1/22/2021 at 5:56 PM, Dan Warnick said:

They are called Ladyboys in Thailand:

image.png.e1faae1b99eec05b4cef32585c98113e.png

Although, even here, they are not all, well, you know.

image.png.250ad9574962e6057a0a72bdeaee9258.png

@surrept33

I hope that this will change your opinion of Thai ladyboys. 😆

images.jpeg

nong_poy-20150724-011-rita.jpg

025642300_1565611350-nong_poy-20190809-005-non_fotografer_kly.jpg

19429737102128315494817177562446518989474253n-15223120950901559912532.jpg

poyd-treechada-03.jpg

Edited by Hotone

2 hours ago, El Nikko said:

1611316960318.jpg

Don't be posting Schumers family pics, leave them alone.

• Haha 3

I'd drop Parler if anyone is on that it's bad news and was a honey trap in my opinion...either that or run by a total idiot.

Telegram is pretty good but I'd use all security settings because the left will follow you on to there once Twitter becomes barron...don't use your real name, don't allow your details to be shared....that is the world you live in.

I'll post some stuff later about how to do that.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Symmetry said:

He is 83, perhaps look for a leader who is less geriatric.

It's not about a "leader".  The point is he knows the vernacular, he is instantly credible to the crowd that wants to believe due to his background, he is considered old school, and therefore an obvious patriot.  People trust that he has critical inside contacts and sources.  Hell, he might even believe it.  At 83, he is most likely easily exploitable.

Try to focus.  We are talking about what a site like Q most likely is, where it most likely came from and who/what is likely running it.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Try to focus.  We are talking about what a site like Q most likely is, where it most likely came from and who/what is likely running it.

Glow in the darks

1611359839971.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

(edited)

48 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

Glow in the darks

1611359839971.png

Uncle Joe after his med's and enjoying a slightly chilled Pinot?....Asking for a friend.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open

(edited)

23 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Biden in the not White House? There is no parking lot outside the oval office. 

biden.png

So what?  Congrats you have a doctored picture....so what?

Oh sorry...now I get it.  This must be "proof" of something.  Perhaps he is not really our president?  Do tell us what it all means since you know everything.    

Edited by 6ACFC0
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

21 minutes ago, 6ACFC0 said:

Oh sorry...now I get it.  This must be "proof" of something.  Perhaps he is not really our president?  Do tell us what it all means since you know everything.    

It is a still from official White House video. Or rather screen shot from a paused video to be precise. 

Edited by 0R0
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 6ACFC0 said:

Source

Apparently filmed at Castle Rock Entertainment  Studio's Oval office set where the film "independence day" was shot

The video of the inauguration was apparently circulating online starting at 2 AM the day of the inauguration. People who were at the DC location who were interviewed did not believe the video broadcast was real because the weather was grayer in the real DC than on the video, and nobody heard the singing. But some of the inauguration video was real. 

Pelosi sent the House on recess till February. 

Perp walks?

Wonder why Mitch and Elaine are not in cuffs. 

(edited)

7 hours ago, 0R0 said:

The video of the inauguration was apparently circulating online starting at 2 AM the day of the inauguration. People who were at the DC location who were interviewed did not believe the video broadcast was real because the weather was grayer in the real DC than on the video, and nobody heard the singing. But some of the inauguration video was real. 

I suppose that this might fitting end to the weeks of delusional lies promulgated by the MAGA/QAnon folks, and I think that the above quote might just be my all time favorite.  Funny enough though, even the "QAnon Shaman" has realized that he was duped. Of course, facing serious criminal time, including the very real possibility of first degree felony murder charges, has a way of changing one's perspective in regard to past actions. 

Now Even the QAnon Shaman Disowns Trump: I Was Duped

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-shaman-jacob-chansley-disowns-trump-saying-he-was-duped

Earlier this week, before Donald Trump left office in disgrace, he was heard consoling himself by saying that his fans still loved him in spite of everything. But it seems one of his most notorious and crazed supporters has abandoned him now that he no longer wields presidential power.

The legal representative of Jacob Chansley—better known as the “QAnon Shaman,” who burst into the U.S. Capitol wearing furs and Viking horns—has said his client feels cheated by Trump. Referring to his client as “the guy with the horns and the fur,” attorney Al Watkins told the St. Louis NBC News affiliate KSDK: “[Chansley] regrets very, very much having not just been duped by the president, but by being in a position where he allowed that duping to put him in a position to make decisions he should not have made.” Chansley was arrested days after the riot, and last week he begged Trump for a pardon—but it never came.

Screen Shot 2021-01-23 at 8.43.33 AM.png

Edited by Jeffrey Brown
  • Upvote 3

He is a left wing professional demonstrator, not a Trumper nor a Q guy. Though many anarchists were rooting for the Q story to come true

• Upvote 1