Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

(edited)

21 minutes ago, 6ACFC0 said:

So what?  Congrats you have a doctored picture....so what?

Oh sorry...now I get it.  This must be "proof" of something.  Perhaps he is not really our president?  Do tell us what it all means since you know everything.    

It is a still from official White House video. Or rather screen shot from a paused video to be precise. 

Edited by 0R0
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 6ACFC0 said:

Oh sorry...now I get it.  This must be "proof" of something.  Perhaps he is not really our president?  Do tell us what it all means since you know everything.    

Source

Apparently filmed at Castle Rock Entertainment  Studio's Oval office set where the film "independence day" was shot

The video of the inauguration was apparently circulating online starting at 2 AM the day of the inauguration. People who were at the DC location who were interviewed did not believe the video broadcast was real because the weather was grayer in the real DC than on the video, and nobody heard the singing. But some of the inauguration video was real. 

Pelosi sent the House on recess till February. 

Perp walks?

Wonder why Mitch and Elaine are not in cuffs. 

(edited)

7 hours ago, 0R0 said:

The video of the inauguration was apparently circulating online starting at 2 AM the day of the inauguration. People who were at the DC location who were interviewed did not believe the video broadcast was real because the weather was grayer in the real DC than on the video, and nobody heard the singing. But some of the inauguration video was real. 

I suppose that this might fitting end to the weeks of delusional lies promulgated by the MAGA/QAnon folks, and I think that the above quote might just be my all time favorite.  Funny enough though, even the "QAnon Shaman" has realized that he was duped. Of course, facing serious criminal time, including the very real possibility of first degree felony murder charges, has a way of changing one's perspective in regard to past actions. 

Now Even the QAnon Shaman Disowns Trump: I Was Duped

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-shaman-jacob-chansley-disowns-trump-saying-he-was-duped

Earlier this week, before Donald Trump left office in disgrace, he was heard consoling himself by saying that his fans still loved him in spite of everything. But it seems one of his most notorious and crazed supporters has abandoned him now that he no longer wields presidential power.

The legal representative of Jacob Chansley—better known as the “QAnon Shaman,” who burst into the U.S. Capitol wearing furs and Viking horns—has said his client feels cheated by Trump. Referring to his client as “the guy with the horns and the fur,” attorney Al Watkins told the St. Louis NBC News affiliate KSDK: “[Chansley] regrets very, very much having not just been duped by the president, but by being in a position where he allowed that duping to put him in a position to make decisions he should not have made.” Chansley was arrested days after the riot, and last week he begged Trump for a pardon—but it never came.

Screen Shot 2021-01-23 at 8.43.33 AM.png

Edited by Jeffrey Brown
  • Upvote 3

He is a left wing professional demonstrator, not a Trumper nor a Q guy. Though many anarchists were rooting for the Q story to come true

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 0R0 said:

He is a left wing professional demonstrator, not a Trumper nor a Q guy. Though many anarchists were rooting for the Q story to come true

He could also be one of the many space aliens who attempted to make the peace-loving MAGA mob look bad on Insurrection Day on January 6th. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

There is a driveway outside the Oval Office, and it is clearly visible in many photos easily seen on Google Images.  Here is one:

image.thumb.png.a5c1213661e52abb53d68ff8baa6cb86.png

Now I imagine there are normally standing rules of the White House Secret Service that car/trucks should not be parked there.  But during a transition it is more than reasonable to believe that there would be a line of vehicles parked along the driveway.

In the photo you have used, we are seeing the windows directly behind the President's desk and to the right of the desk (from the President's perspective).  In your photo, we see the side of a vehicle (notice the wheel & tire) visible through the window on Joe's right/our left.  It appears to be a truck with a covered bed.  Also, visible in the window to Joe's left/our right, is the driveway curving away from the building, which is what the driveway outside the building does.

image.png.290d8cb8880ef638a3919ed4f1b7e4b4.png

Edited by Dan Warnick
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

There is a driveway outside the Oval Office, and it is clearly visible in many photos easily seen on Google Images.  Here is one:

image.thumb.png.a5c1213661e52abb53d68ff8baa6cb86.png

Now I imagine there are normally standing rules of the White House Secret Service that car/trucks should not be parked there.  But during a transition it is more than reasonable to believe that there would be a line of vehicles parked along the driveway.

In the photo you have used, we are seeing the windows directly behind the President's desk and to the right of the desk (from the President's perspective).  In you photo, we see the side of a vehicle (notice the wheel & tire) visible through the window on Joe's right/our left.  It appears to be a truck with a covered bed.  Also, visible in the window to Joe's left/our right, is the driveway curving away from the building, which is what the driveway outside the building does.

image.png.290d8cb8880ef638a3919ed4f1b7e4b4.png

I also first saw a pickup with a covered bed, but its a big SUV type thing - look closer :) clue - the white splodge in the central window pane is the rear license plate. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LiamP said:

I also first saw a pickup with a covered bed, but its a big SUV type thing - look closer :) clue - the white splodge in the central window pane is the rear license plate. 

With respect, it doesn't matter what the vehicle is.  Q and company are trying to indicate there is no place for a vehicle outside the Oval Office, and that is patently not true.

image.png.f12312638f8c2693fb29dfed4178f984.png

4 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

With respect, it doesn't matter what the vehicle is.  Q and company are trying to indicate there is no place for a vehicle outside the Oval Office, and that is patently not true.

image.png.f12312638f8c2693fb29dfed4178f984.png

Oh I agree - see my post in the presidency thread! Just amusing our eyes played the same trick on us.

• Like 1

George Carlin, in 22 minutes, covers every single thread on here.  Watch to the end; it will do a body good.

WARNING: DEFINITELY NSFW

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

Are you saying 0R0 is part of Q?  He was the one spreading this newest misinformation.

Paid actor? 

27 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

Are you saying 0R0 is part of Q?  He was the one spreading this newest misinformation.

Paid actor? 

No.

3 hours ago, Symmetry said:

Paid actor? 

He has to be a paid troll, he sure does post a lot of wacky bs

(edited)

In my opinion ORO is reporting what is being said on the Q outlets for our information/amusement and neither criticising it nor saying he personally believes it's true. I for one am glad as I sure ain't lurking in those places and find it quite entertaining!

It's clear in what direction his worldview lies, but I'd generally consider him too level headed to believe the wackiest Q nonsense, and certainly not a troll. What do I know though?

Edited by LiamP
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

On 1/23/2021 at 9:16 AM, 0R0 said:

So says you???  He was at the protest and was caught inside the capital.  I say all the evidence points to being a Orange Clown supporter.   

Not a member of the Orange Clown cult??  How would you know?  You don't know nor do I.  But I do find it amazing that you proclaim to know specific information like this all the time....you know like you are GOD.  You seem to have an answer that fits your agenda for every scenario.

You dont know jack.  Your just like Clown who spouts off his mouth and 80% of it is just made up.  

Edited by 6ACFC0

Flashback: Nancy Pelosi praised unionists storming Wisconsin State Capitol

'Democrats were for occupying capitols before they were against it,' 

Flashback: Nancy Pelosi praised unionists storming Wisconsin State Capitol

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has gone on record praising the storming of the Capitol as an "impressive show of democracy in action" -- the 2011 invasion of the Madison, Wis., state capitol, that is.

Pelosi's previous comment's resurfaced following the disturbing assault on the U.S. Capitol earlier this month at the hands of a right wing-mob who stormed the halls of Congress hoping to prevent the certification of the U.S. presidential election. 

The assault drew forceful condemnations from both sides of the political aisle -- including Pelosi -- who wasted little time introducing former President Trump's second impeachment in the House for "inciting" the violence.

GROWING NUMBER OF GOP SENATORS OPPOSE TRUMP IMPEACHMENT

Ten years earlier, unionists stormed the Wisconsin State Capitol in an attempt to block a vote on collective bargaining reform. Thousands of demonstrators managed to enter the building by violently breaking down doors and shattering windows -- but the attack garnered much praise from Pelosi and other prominent Democrats at the time. 

The occupiers were praised publically by Pelosi for their "impressive show of democracy in action." The House Speaker took to Twitter to express her "solidarity" with the activists as they attacked the Capitol, and sent senators into hiding until police managed to remove them from the building.  

Fox News contributor Mark Thiessen highlighted Pelosi's previous remarks in a column for the Washington Post earlier this month, oberving that "in other words, Democrats were for occupying capitols before they were against it."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/23/2021 at 8:51 AM, Jeffrey Brown said:

I suppose that this might fitting end to the weeks of delusional lies promulgated by the MAGA/QAnon folks, and I think that the above quote might just be my all time favorite.  Funny enough though, even the "QAnon Shaman" has realized that he was duped. Of course, facing serious criminal time, including the very real possibility of first degree felony murder charges, has a way of changing one's perspective in regard to past actions. 

Now Even the QAnon Shaman Disowns Trump: I Was Duped

https://www.thedailybeast.com/qanon-shaman-jacob-chansley-disowns-trump-saying-he-was-duped

Earlier this week, before Donald Trump left office in disgrace, he was heard consoling himself by saying that his fans still loved him in spite of everything. But it seems one of his most notorious and crazed supporters has abandoned him now that he no longer wields presidential power.

The legal representative of Jacob Chansley—better known as the “QAnon Shaman,” who burst into the U.S. Capitol wearing furs and Viking horns—has said his client feels cheated by Trump. Referring to his client as “the guy with the horns and the fur,” attorney Al Watkins told the St. Louis NBC News affiliate KSDK: “[Chansley] regrets very, very much having not just been duped by the president, but by being in a position where he allowed that duping to put him in a position to make decisions he should not have made.” Chansley was arrested days after the riot, and last week he begged Trump for a pardon—but it never came.

Screen Shot 2021-01-23 at 8.43.33 AM.png

We also need to be aware that our favorite protester went on a hunger strike in jail.  Was he standing up for his constitutional rights?  Did he wear a horn hat to show he hunted, trapped and killed his food and a was self-sustaining proud American?  Did he carry his spear and American flag to show he was American and was in the People's Capitol and it was his place to be?  Well, no, he went on a hunger strike since he will not eat anything that is not organic.  So there!  His mom also said he didn't vote.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dan Warnick said:

Pelosi's previous comment's resurfaced following the disturbing assault on the U.S. Capitol earlier this month at the hands of a right wing-mob who stormed the halls of Congress hoping to prevent the certification of the U.S. presidential election. 

I wonder if she got her podium back from the waving, smiling protester?

• Haha 1

Somebody has to clean up the mess....  From the cover of The Economist

20210123_SQ_US.jpg

43 minutes ago, 6ACFC0 said:

Somebody has to clean up the mess....  From the cover of The Economist

20210123_SQ_US.jpg

And that's just from the 1st week of Hunter and his Chinese "girlfriend" staying there!  Make sure he hasn't left any laptops laying around, Joe.

• Haha 2

On 1/21/2021 at 11:25 AM, Dan Warnick said:

What's his name, er her, er, aw geez.  Awomen.  Who is the person depicted?

4494B7AF-B953-433B-A6DB-DC73329C41F5.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

The Biden team is composed largely of Tech midlevel execs, People related to the election fraud process from Dominion related and ESS related people and companies, then there are the DNC activists. Nearly all of them have Chinese related business of their own or of direct family members. Here is another.

image.thumb.png.09faaef075f5cfcdea673b12712f4bb9.png

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

On 1/22/2021 at 9:22 PM, 6ACFC0 said:

On 1/22/2021 at 9:49 PM, turbguy said:

You believe in crap like this and we're supposed to be the delusional ones? 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1