Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

On 2/3/2021 at 6:45 AM, Symmetry said:

Vaccines, and other suppressed treatments eliminate covid causing massive economic rebound.

The Gates, Clintons, etc. use their DEEP STATE powers to manipulate wall street.

The mainstream media spreads hope, instead of fear, which improves consumer confidence and spending.

Do you even Conspiracy?  Try to keep up.

Isn't too much hope and spending what led to the last financial crisis? Didn't Einstein say that the definition of insanity is to keep repeating the same mistake?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, El Nikko said:

It's hard to judge from just videos and reports but the police in various countries (especially Europe and the UK) have really shown us how willing they are to beat the crap out of their own citizens who are protesting the lockdowns mainly because people are losing their businesses and jobs. Would US police or Feds not do the same? I know many are good people but it could end up as the old "just following orders" thing especially as they do all get paid and most have bills and mortgages to pay etc.

No, I've got to call you on this.  You specifically used the word "slaughtered".  Not "beat the crap out of".

38 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

No, I've got to call you on this.  You specifically used the word "slaughtered".  Not "beat the crap out of".

I was referring to people taking up arms which is what I thought you were saying.

37 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Dan, I think El Nikko is right. We have to outsmart the little c***s (caves), and play them at their own game. Make no mistake, there is an element of inter-generational warfare to all this, and the Millenials in USA have got the numbers over the Boomers now. Ray Dalio is correct. There is inequality at the root of America's problems, but also a great misunderstanding. Take Mr Surreptitious as an example. He thinks technology is going to "save the world" because "there will be a Copernican revolution in every field" and talks about his great hopes, but doesn't seem to realise that is why he has no job. He talks about hope in such a way that clearly indicates he does not really have any. I think the poor little psychopath is gonna end up in jail, and once again, you will be paying the taxes to feed him and house him there. He has made numerous threats to murder all the "traitors" that voted for Trump and is clearly deranged. If he is a real person that is. It is very strange for a young person to simultaneously know a lot about history/philosophy AND maths/physics. So Ward Smith may be correct that there are bots on this site (very sophisticated/possibly Chinese trying to understand Western thinking based on the spelling errors). Anything is possible. Either way Dan, it was me that asked Bush to nominate Trump and it was me that asked Putin to spill the dirt on Hillary. Nothing illegal there, the CIA and Pentagon were happy with it, otherwise I would not be here today. But Comey had a problem. Never seemed to understand that when US and China go to war, I don't want the Russians to join in. Not because they can tip the result either way, but because I don't want to have to slaughter them. I would rather make them a little richer and more democratic and see them integrate with the EU. It is a cultural thing. What does this have to do with internal imbalances in the US? Quite a lot actually. Your coming war with China is the solution to everything. They have played a "zero-sum" game, and we all have nothing left to lose now. 4 years of Biden is totally irrelevant to you or I, but the Millenials are about to discover what the Greek youth have been through these last 10 years. The best way to get them both tech AND manufacturing jobs is through war. Once you start a war with China, you stop trading with them. Once you stop trading with them, you can manufacture again. You can never win the currency war, but you won't need to. Indeed, your steel industry will flourish again, same with Aluminium, and a host of other industries. Whether the war starts in 4 months or 4 years is irrelevant. Soon, we will be be in a position to terrorize the CCP like they have done to us with Covid, no matter how good or bad the economy is. If it's bad, they will know we will want swift revenge. If it's good, we can take our time and cook them slowly like they have done to us for the last 20 years. By the way, if Biden goes soft on China, the US will lose all influence in the Indo-Pacific and that is the worst thing that could happen to your country. Then the USA really would become a back-water of no significance. We will all find out which way Biden will turn as soon as you have covid under control.

• Great Response! 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, El Nikko said:

I was referring to people taking up arms which is what I thought you were saying.

Yes, and?  Who exactly is going to slaughter them when they do?  Their neighbor down the street that reports for National Guard duty one weekend a month?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wombat said:

if Biden goes soft on China, the US will lose all influence in the Indo-Pacific and that is the worst thing that could happen to your country.

"If Biden goes soft"? Dude, Biden is the very definition of flaccid. His "relationship" with China will consist of getting better and better at grabbing his ankles. That's not an "unintended consequence" that's the actual plan

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

"If Biden goes soft"? Dude, Biden is the very definition of flaccid. His "relationship" with China will consist of getting better and better at grabbing his ankles. That's not an "unintended consequence" that's the actual plan

grabbing his ankles ??? you sound like you have been butthurt since Nov 3. Next time you bend over and grab at your ankles remind yourself that your boss lost

• Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

Meanwhile back on topic, I used the analogy of a sports event suddenly shutting down and the shocking score being announced the next day. Sort of like in the 4th Quarter with Tampa Bay up 31-9 the feed ending and the following day finding out that Tampa Bay Buccaneers lost by a score of 28-35. No explanation given and you're a conspiracy nut if you don't immediately agree. Didn't happen this time but who knows, now that Cooking the books is openly practiced?  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Meanwhile back on topic, I used the analogy of a sports event suddenly shutting down and the shocking score being announced the next day. Sort of like in the 4th Quarter with Tampa Bay up 31-9 the feed ending and the following day finding out that Tampa Bay Buccaneers lost by a score of 28-35. No explanation given and you're a conspiracy nut if you don't immediately agree. Didn't happen this time but who knows, now that Cooking the books is openly practiced?  

Speaking of the Super Bowl, what the hell was that program I saw?  The game itself, what was happening on the field was fine.  But everything, and I do mean everything, else was either a message or a bended knee gesture of some sort.  And the halftime "show"?  We used to see Michael Jackson and that caliber of performer/performance.  This time it was a guy who apparently forgot to turn his microphone on and an army of men all dressed the same with what appeared to be jockstrap masks on.  I mean, c'mon man!  Enough with the fall-in-line uniformity, and for sure enough with the effing masks!  Jockstrap or otherwise.  And the icing on the cake?  They faked the crowd cheering on "The Weekend" and the army of jockstrap facemask wearing Leisure Suit Larry's.

It's hard enough following U.S. sports from overseas as it is, but if that kind of program is what I have to look forward to going forward, I'll just give it up for good.

• Haha 4

Smoking gun proof in California. Election fraud pure and simple. They usually can hide the fractional voting, but accidentally missed the single vote that proves the fraud for all to see. Only the truly stupid, the blind, the purposefully uninformed and of course, the useful idiots don't see this. 

E223174C-0656-4A79-B98C-A3B9BAB79DCF.png

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

7 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Smoking gun proof in California. Election fraud pure and simple. They usually can hide the fractional voting, but accidentally missed the single vote that proves the fraud for all to see. Only the truly stupid, the blind, the purposefully uninformed and of course, the useful idiots don't see this. 

E223174C-0656-4A79-B98C-A3B9BAB79DCF.png

Simply stop looking at gatewaypundit.com

You know pundit means opinion right?  Opinion of a self-proclaimed expert who's brother gave him a pity job.

" Joe Hoft is the twin brother of TGP's founder, Jim Hoft."

Edited by Symmetry
  • Rolling Eye 1

On 2/6/2021 at 4:14 PM, El Nikko said:

Q was a psyop, as far as I am concerned it was/is one of the most effective in years but I am not sure what side it was really for. Yes it galvanized the shrinking Trump base (due to demographics and age) but it's also turned pretty normal people with what used to be normal views in to extremists.

Q people say it is about preventing a civil war after the stolen election, which is the plan they were countering by the China- globalist-Marxist axis that was well known to Mil Intel. The second part was to send off people to learn about the pedophilia rings and illegal government structures and broad deep corruption, what they call the Great Awakening. They established trust by producing coded predictions and having Trump respond in person to questions posed to Q. Thus producing a situation where the militant side of the conservatives stick to principle and direct activity away from military action. 

The Q story is not only an American issue, though centered in the US, it is a global operation and spans into finance and geopolitics. 

Trump's base is not shrinking, but increasing with each piece of Biden policy revealed. Biden got booed on his Superbowl announcement. His videos routinely have little viewing and many down votes. Trump's stuff is chased after throughout the web to the most offbeat alt media you can imagine, where his supporters can still find and discuss Trump, his messages and Q predictions. Telegram became a center of social communication for 750 million people so they can express support for Trump without being thrown off as they would on FB or Twitter  UTube. . 

Hundreds of millions went on Gab and places like clouthub and mewe mind etc. that had hardly managed  a bleep of attention for years as a result of tech company censorship which Trump forced them into because of his exposure of the Biden corruption and election fraud. Thus setting social media on a decentralization trend away from the key monopolies, YouTube, Google, amazon, FB, Twitter, etc. People are now experimenting with peer to peer networking, payments and indeed there is nothing so unique that these companies are doing that can't be done in a free open source software and peer to peer networking - Trump drove them into destroying themselves. 

The term now is "red pilling" which is something Biden and Pelosi turned out to be very effective in. 

• Like 2

(edited)

4 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Q people say it is about preventing a civil war after the stolen election, which is the plan they were countering by the China- globalist-Marxist axis that was well known to Mil Intel. The second part was to send off people to learn about the pedophilia rings and illegal government structures and broad deep corruption, what they call the Great Awakening. They established trust by producing coded predictions and having Trump respond in person to questions posed to Q. Thus producing a situation where the militant side of the conservatives stick to principle and direct activity away from military action. 

The Q story is not only an American issue, though centered in the US, it is a global operation and spans into finance and geopolitics. 

Trump's base is not shrinking, but increasing with each piece of Biden policy revealed. Biden got booed on his Superbowl announcement. His videos routinely have little viewing and many down votes. Trump's stuff is chased after throughout the web to the most offbeat alt media you can imagine, where his supporters can still find and discuss Trump, his messages and Q predictions. Telegram became a center of social communication for 750 million people so they can express support for Trump without being thrown off as they would on FB or Twitter  UTube. . 

Hundreds of millions went on Gab and places like clouthub and mewe mind etc. that had hardly managed  a bleep of attention for years as a result of tech company censorship which Trump forced them into because of his exposure of the Biden corruption and election fraud. Thus setting social media on a decentralization trend away from the key monopolies, YouTube, Google, amazon, FB, Twitter, etc. People are now experimenting with peer to peer networking, payments and indeed there is nothing so unique that these companies are doing that can't be done in a free open source software and peer to peer networking - Trump drove them into destroying themselves. 

The term now is "red pilling" which is something Biden and Pelosi turned out to be very effective in. 

How to entangle this for the law-abiding people?

@selva

terrorism alert

I took a screen shot if Oil-price continues to permit this.

Edited by Symmetry
  • Haha 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

8 hours ago, 0R0 said:

after the stolen election??????? From Trumps own legal counsel on 2/9/2021

“The people… are smart enough to pick a new administration if they don’t like the old one. And they just did.”

• Downvote 1

It is beyond doubt that the election was stolen. It is also obvious that China had a significant contribution to its conduct.

https://michaeljlindell.com/

Lindell's documentary covers it very well.

The people who can't take their own medicine dished out against Trump as a having won the 2016 election by fraud and Russian interference with no evidence at all, cry "terrorism" and "treason" when their own 2020 election win was demonstrably brazenly fraudulent and the counts mathematically impossible. Where courts allowed evidence, Trump has won decisions in 14 of 21 cases. There is reason enough to believe that there is a possibility of the election being overturned in the case of  a finding of fraud, as recently demonstrated in Myanmar's Military overthrowing a fraudulently elected government using the same digital voting/counting equipment used throughout the US in 2020. 

I would suspect our leftist friends here are projecting their own intense fear of being outed as traitors and racketeers, expressed  as hysterical finger pointing accusing their opponents of what they themselves had done.. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

8 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

It is beyond doubt that the election was stolen. It is also obvious that China had a significant contribution to its conduct.

The people who can't take their own medicine dished out against Trump as a having won the 2016 election by fraud and Russian interference with no evidence at all, cry "terrorism" and "treason" when their own 2020 election win was demonstrably brazenly fraudulent and the counts mathematically impossible. Where courts allowed evidence, Trump has won decisions in 14 of 21 cases. There is reason enough to believe that there is a possibility of the election being overturned in the case of  a finding of fraud, as recently demonstrated in Myanmar's Military overthrowing a fraudulently elected government using the same digital voting/counting equipment used throughout the US in 2020. 

I would suspect our leftist friends here are projecting their own intense fear of being outed as traitors and racketeers, expressed  as hysterical finger pointing accusing their opponents of what they themselves had done.. 

I would suspect our leftist friends here are projecting their own intense fear of being outed as traitors and racketeers ???? lol name calling is all you have when you lose?  

Edited by notsonice
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, notsonice said:

I would suspect our leftist friends here are projecting their own intense fear of being outed as traitors and racketeers ???? Are you calling me a traitor and racketeer????  

Does the shoe pinch? 

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Ward Smith said:

Does the shoe pinch? 

what are you babbling about now? Hope you are watching the Trump trial. It is enjoyable

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

That was a commercial, like selling my pillow on the shopping network - not a documentary (" a movie or a television or radio program that provides a factual record or report. ")

Furthermore, the only people watching that garbage are already convinced, just preaching to the cult's choir.  

Continue your repetitive and traitorous statements.

pillow joke.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So Lindell published it as an Advert in order to keep OAN from having to put it as an editorial position. It is reasonable for him to do so considering Dominion and Smartmatic's malicious legal misconduct in pursuing their critics. Makes no difference as to its accuracy. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

15 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

So Lindell published it as an Advert in order to keep OAN from having to put it as an editorial position. It is reasonable for him to do so considering Dominion and Smartmatic's malicious legal misconduct in pursuing their critics. Makes no difference as to its accuracy. 

It surely does.  Do you see giant disclaimers in front of laundry detergent commercials?  No because the claim that soap makes stuff clean is valid.  They put up the "this is crap warning for over a minute."

Pillow guy and his money will soon be parted.  He already lost many of his distributors, and will be sued for his defamation as he should be.

Silly thing is paying to put it on OAN....  the people who he needs to convince don't watch that trash.

Edited by Symmetry
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

17 hours ago, Symmetry said:

How to entangle this for the law-abiding people?

@selva

terrorism alert

I took a screen shot if Oil-price continues to permit this.

It is good to alert @selva to impending world wide threats, It would seen the world is becoming aware of the calamites the US has been facing for a few yrs...Soon to end however..

Out-of-control woke leftism and cancel culture' from the U.S is a threat to FRANCE because it 'attacks' the nation's heritage and identity, French politicians and intellectuals say

Expressing concern over out of control woke leftism and cancel culture imported from the United States, many prominent politicians, intellectuals and academics in France have said that these American ideas are threatening the French identity.

The French intellectual are saying that the ideas on race, gender, post-colonialism, particularly those emanating from US universities are undermining the French identity.

Even, French President Emmanuel Macron had sided with those raising concerns over American Leftism contaminating France.

https://swarajyamag.com/insta/french-leaders-including-macron-slams-us-out-of-control-woke-leftism-and-cancel-culture-calls-it-a-threat-to-france

" Dos Bootski" comes to mind. As in reboot/reformat ..LMAO

Damm EYE's a pat on the back comes to mind...originality at its finest!

swarajya_2020-10_d11acff0-36be-4a15-af27-f203306c3592_Macron.jpg

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Great Response! 2

A wonderful montage of Democrats objecting to Electoral votes in many states during the 2016 election.  If anyone has watched any of this sham of a "trial", they just might notice the hint of hypocrisy.  In the next video I will post we get to see Democrats repeatedly and forcefully calling for people to fight in the streets, and everywhere else to see that Trump's election did not stand.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

A wonderful montage of Democrats objecting to Electoral votes in many states during the 2016 election.  If anyone has watched any of this sham of a "trial", they just might notice the hint of hypocrisy.  In the next video I will post we get to see Democrats repeatedly and forcefully calling for people to fight in the streets, and everywhere else to see that Trump's election did not stand.

Yes, legally objected, reviewed, votes were accepted, Trump got his win, life went on.

Far different from what Trump is under trail for.

• Rolling Eye 1