Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

• Upvote 3

(edited)

13 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

More evidence of cheating

Enthalpic will ignore this because Enthalpic is the definition of ignorant

Great summary of all the shit that went down in this election cycle.  It must be cleaned up and not allowed to happen again, ever, for or against any party or candidate.

Edited by Dan Warnick
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Gotta love this guy.

• Upvote 1

If I may be allowed to veer slightly off course for a moment, below is an interesting video about Donald Trump's press secretary, Kayleigh McEnany.  I have read Kayleigh's book titled "The New American Revolution", and it tells a very different story as to why Kayleigh came to genuinely support Donald Trump and Conservative causes and agendas.  In short, besides working backstage for Mike Huckabee on his show for 3 years, she travelled the United States, mainly off the beaten path and the rust belt, interviewing and listening to people, and found out how many people's lives had had positive life-altering changes from by actions that President Trump had already taken in his presidency: whether it be health care or pay for veterans, VA reform, anti-terrorism actions, jobs and the trade deficit, or taxes, not to mention many others.

If you have ever wondered why Kayleigh was so convincingly pro-trump, I'd highly recommend you check out her book.  Be careful though, you may find yourself reaching for a tissue more than once while reading.

• Great Response! 2

(edited)

About a million people watched Trump's president's day parade in Florida

Compared to a paltry 40k who were mostly bots to watch sleepy Joe's speech, where the downvotes are outnumbered by upvotes 10-1 even with YouTube cooking the numbers. So pathetic, @Enthalpicand all his.sock puppet accounts combined can't make a dent. But yeah, 81 million votes. Too bad there's no voters behind those fictitious votes! 

02E6387A-114B-495E-8012-9510879E2902.jpeg

Edited by Ward Smith
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

Why even hold elections?  Just use the number of YouTube views to decide things...  PewDiePie for world leader!!! 

Biden is POTUS. 

Treasonous posts on Presidents' day are extra Shameful.

Edited by Symmetry
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

I have read reports alleging unconstitutional changes were made to the voting laws, with allusions to proof. If proof is true, why is this allegation not investigated openly? If true, would this not prove the result is unconstitutional?

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, frankfurter said:

I have read reports alleging unconstitutional changes were made to the voting laws, with allusions to proof. If proof is true, why is this allegation not investigated openly? If true, would this not prove the result is unconstitutional?

It is totally true, so true in fact that courts didn't dare open that Pandora's Box, since it would easily have overturned the election. All the talk by Pelosi and Clinton and others about Trump "refusing to leave the Whitehouse" was because they were planning all along to cheat. They knew Trump would know they cheated and were just thumbing their noses at him and everyone who voted for him. Their current moves are intended to frighten and intimidate any patriots who still complain. Their intimidation tactics include going after the democrat lawyer who represented Trump in the most recent sham peachmint "trial". He's had to hire security and put his children in hiding. He is a registered democrat. They don't care, they've had a coup de etat and they intend to keep it. 

They've also thrown this guy under the bus, after he delivered not one but two elections by outright cheating. Here he openly admitted to "adjudicating" 94% of the ballots! That's blatant fraud, but the Demoncrats don't care. 

• Great Response! 2

Both sides would have to follow the same voting laws...

• Rolling Eye 1

I can't remember if it was this thread where I made my comments about this year's Super Bowl, so I'll just drop this video here.  He talks about all the feelings I had about the broadcast this year, and so much more.  But this guy doesn't stop with his critique of the Super Bowl, he continues on into how the woke crowd has ruined every sport except the UFC because they insist on woke messaging, racial accusations and all their normal schtick.  He talks about the most popular president in history (that's Joe Biden, for you doubters. 🙄) and how, like the woke sports programs, he can't get eyes/views.  Oh, there's quite a bit there, so have a watch and enjoy, unless, er, you're woke, I guess.

WARNING: There is some swearing on this video.  Don't watch if you take offense to swearing.

• Like 1

And there's this perspective from one of our Australian friends, all about hypocrisy and the like:

NOTE: Watching any video I post is not mandatory.  If you don't want to watch, you don't have to.  Bless your heart.

• Like 1

On 2/17/2021 at 2:47 PM, Ward Smith said:

It is totally true, so true in fact that courts didn't dare open that Pandora's Box, since it would easily have overturned the election. All the talk by Pelosi and Clinton and others about Trump "refusing to leave the Whitehouse" was because they were planning all along to cheat. They knew Trump would know they cheated and were just thumbing their noses at him and everyone who voted for him. Their current moves are intended to frighten and intimidate any patriots who still complain. Their intimidation tactics include going after the democrat lawyer who represented Trump in the most recent sham peachmint "trial". He's had to hire security and put his children in hiding. He is a registered democrat. They don't care, they've had a coup de etat and they intend to keep it. 

They've also thrown this guy under the bus, after he delivered not one but two elections by outright cheating. Here he openly admitted to "adjudicating" 94% of the ballots! That's blatant fraud, but the Demoncrats don't care. 

Well, I have not seen proof, so I can ask questions only. Has anybody seen? But the people I know are very credible. The situation does appear to be what you tell. I should think all Americans would want the truth, so am surprised the SCOTUS took sides. I am told truth-seeking would create a crisis in America. But isn't the country already in a crisis? This does support the claim the enemies of America are within. Hasn't the time come for Americans to focus their remaining resources upon their own back yard, and withdraw from useless, destructive campaigns in other countries that benefit only a select few, but cost the country and the world much?

17 hours ago, frankfurter said:

Well, I have not seen proof, so I can ask questions only. Has anybody seen? But the people I know are very credible. The situation does appear to be what you tell. I should think all Americans would want the truth, so am surprised the SCOTUS took sides. I am told truth-seeking would create a crisis in America. But isn't the country already in a crisis? This does support the claim the enemies of America are within. Hasn't the time come for Americans to focus their remaining resources upon their own back yard, and withdraw from useless, destructive campaigns in other countries that benefit only a select few, but cost the country and the world much?

Here on this thread and elsewhere I've posted hundreds of links, including videos showing cheating occurring. Xiden didn't mis-speak when he said they had the largest, most inclusive voter fraud organization. He accidentally spoke the truth, a known side effect of the dementia he clearly suffers from. SCOTUS is compromised, it's become an open secret that the Supreme Court's Chief Justice is being blackmailed over illegal adoption and he's likely got videos out there of a highly compromising nature. The only reason Lin Wood is still walking around is because he's got a kill switch so if he died things would be released they'd much rather keep hidden. Did China and other countries arrange this? Quite likely. Would Americans like to get even by attacking those countries? Possibly, but those countries didn't do it to benefit their populations but to benefit themselves.

As always it is mammon being worshipped and people have been known to do horrendous things for money and even worse things for power. I'm sure you're Chinese and I respect that you're a patriot for your country. Drill down a bit deeper and we discover whether you believe the CCP is doing right by you and the people it represents. At least in the US (but probably not for much longer) we can openly criticize our government. In fact it's sort of the national sport. Not so in Da-Lu. If the CCP thought it was worth risking open warfare to meddle in the US election, do you believe it would be the CCP or the citizens who would suffer? Xiden got "elected" and the CCP pulled out all the stops to make it happen. As more and more evidence comes to light, it will become more and more obvious. The democrats are merely running out the clock, the longer they keep control the harder it will be to set things right. There's an old adage, possession is nine tenths of the law. They "possess" the seats of power, but they don't have the mandate of victors. You'll notice they certainly aren't acting like they've got 81 million happy voters behind them, quite the opposite in fact, including hiding behind National Guard troops. Trump never had to hide behind barbed wire and soldiers.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

1 minute ago, Ward Smith said:

.I'm sure you're Chinese and I respect that you're a patriot for your country. Drill down a bit deeper and we discover whether you believe the CCP is doing right by you and the people it represents. At least in the US (but probably not for much longer) we can openly criticize our government.

Try being a patriot yourself. 

No, you are not freely allowed to disparage the POTUS or attempt to overthrow the government; look it up.

• Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

3 hours ago, Symmetry said:

Try being a patriot yourself. 

No, you are not freely allowed to disparage the POTUS or attempt to overthrow the government; look it up.

This isn't Canada. Take a look at the "disparagement" against Trump these past four years and get back to me with your insipid comment. I don't need to "look up" anything, I've lived it my whole life. Your mileage in mommy's basement will vary

Imagine hiding the truth because you're afraid of pissing off disenfranchised voters. That's what this fraudulent election is doing to this country right now. I'm sure you're pleased Enthalpic. 

1119DB1C-18E2-4B63-A683-6ABABD8A13E4.jpeg

Edited by Ward Smith
Added content
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Here on this thread and elsewhere I've posted hundreds of links, including videos showing cheating occurring. Xiden didn't mis-speak when he said they had the largest, most inclusive voter fraud organization. He accidentally spoke the truth, a known side effect of the dementia he clearly suffers from. SCOTUS is compromised, it's become an open secret that the Supreme Court's Chief Justice is being blackmailed over illegal adoption and he's likely got videos out there of a highly compromising nature. The only reason Lin Wood is still walking around is because he's got a kill switch so if he died things would be released they'd much rather keep hidden. Did China and other countries arrange this? Quite likely. Would Americans like to get even by attacking those countries? Possibly, but those countries didn't do it to benefit their populations but to benefit themselves.

As always it is mammon being worshipped and people have been known to do horrendous things for money and even worse things for power. I'm sure you're Chinese and I respect that you're a patriot for your country. Drill down a bit deeper and we discover whether you believe the CCP is doing right by you and the people it represents. At least in the US (but probably not for much longer) we can openly criticize our government. In fact it's sort of the national sport. Not so in Da-Lu. If the CCP thought it was worth risking open warfare to meddle in the US election, do you believe it would be the CCP or the citizens who would suffer? Xiden got "elected" and the CCP pulled out all the stops to make it happen. As more and more evidence comes to light, it will become more and more obvious. The democrats are merely running out the clock, the longer they keep control the harder it will be to set things right. There's an old adage, possession is nine tenths of the law. They "possess" the seats of power, but they don't have the mandate of victors. You'll notice they certainly aren't acting like they've got 81 million happy voters behind them, quite the opposite in fact, including hiding behind National Guard troops. Trump never had to hide behind barbed wire and soldiers.

Agree with some of what you tell. But I think you give the "Chinese" too much credit. I rather doubt the Chinese are as capable as you allude. The US is definitely the leader for espionage: the world has hardly a square metre where the CIA is not active in one form or another. All parties will act to preserve their “interests”: this has held since biblical times. In any case, whatever the Chinese could hope to achieve, very little is possible without assistance from persons inside the US, be they in govt or industry. There is where American citizens should focus their efforts and resources. A divided house will not stand. Add corruption to the house, and the timbers will rot away.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, frankfurter said:

Agree with some of what you tell. But I think you give the "Chinese" too much credit. I rather doubt the Chinese are as capable as you allude. The US is definitely the leader for espionage: the world has hardly a square metre where the CIA is not active in one form or another. All parties will act to preserve their “interests”: this has held since biblical times. In any case, whatever the Chinese could hope to achieve, very little is possible without assistance from persons inside the US, be they in govt or industry. There is where American citizens should focus their efforts and resources. A divided house will not stand. Add corruption to the house, and the timbers will rot away.

Agreed my friend, agreed. Here's a measly 1.7 million vote discrepancy in just one state. I know who the Chinese worked with. They're called the Democrats. They wanted power, they got power, but now they've got the sword of Damocles hanging over their heads because the Chinese know how they helped them and will use that as leverage over them. Short sighted doesn't begin to explain their stupidity in this. They're merely puppets, hiding from the majority population who didn't vote for them behind troops and Big Tech censorship (they already had the MSM in their pocket). This will not end well for them and they know it. China will get Taiwan guaranteed, as I said before. It was all part of the devil's bargain made. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

2 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Agreed my friend, agreed. Here's a measly 1.7 million vote discrepancy in just one state. I know who the Chinese worked with. They're called the Democrats. They wanted power, they got power, but now they've got the sword of Damocles hanging over their heads because the Chinese know how they helped them and will use that as leverage over them. Short sighted doesn't begin to explain their stupidity in this. They're merely puppets, hiding from the majority population who didn't vote for them behind troops and Big Tech censorship (they already had the MSM in their pocket). This will not end well for them and they know it. China will get Taiwan guaranteed, as I said before. It was all part of the devil's bargain made. 

Actually, your comment could be astute. Time will tell?

19 hours ago, frankfurter said:

The Chinese - or rather the CCP, and its related companies have actively participated in the election fraud directly via reprogramming of the vote counts and algorithms as pointed out some pages back with Patrick Byrne's group's data, China also supplied thousands of fake driver's licences that were intercepted, So hundreds of thousands that made it into fraudster's hands. Documentation of 5 million fake ballots printed in China and air lifted to the US. Chinese agents in US corporations and non profits acting to bribe and blackmail officials at all levels or acting directly as with Biden, Harris, and most all of the Obama and new Biden administration, Feinstein, McConnel, and so many others. 

In response, the military has kept Biden and his defense team at arm's length as they go about their plan to eventually remove them and their allies in media, technology, Congress, the establishments of the national committees of both parties, most of the membership of the US chamber of Commerce, hundreds of judges, county and state officials, governors, secretaries of state, The entire racket that installed the CCP's agents into office in the White House, and Congress and assorted State houses and Governors and mayors. Their actions  comprise a grand treason hitherto unknown in scale anywhere any time.

The corruption endemic to US government since the Civil War is what enabled its infiltration soon after by banking interests from London and Europe, their corruption that had peaked in the 1960s and rebounded in the post Soviet era, which made them relatively easy for the CCP to recruit to their cause and make way for China's chosen agents to take over the Federal government, Obama, H Clinton and now Biden/Harris.. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

The Chinese - or rather the CCP, and its related companies have actively participated in the election fraud directly via reprogramming of the vote counts and algorithms as pointed out some pages back with Patrick Byrne's group's data, China also supplied thousands of fake driver's licences that were intercepted, So hundreds of thousands that made it into fraudster's hands. Documentation of 5 million fake ballots printed in China and air lifted to the US. Chinese agents in US corporations and non profits acting to bribe and blackmail officials at all levels or acting directly as with Biden, Harris, and most all of the Obama and new Biden administration, Feinstein, McConnel, and so many others. 

In response, the military has kept Biden and his defense team at arm's length as they go about their plan to eventually remove them and their allies in media, technology, Congress, the establishments of the national committees of both parties, most of the membership of the US chamber of Commerce, hundreds of judges, county and state officials, governors, secretaries of state, The entire racket that installed the CCP's agents into office in the White House, and Congress and assorted State houses and Governors and mayors. Their actions  comprise a grand treason hitherto unknown in scale anywhere any time.

The corruption endemic to US government since the Civil War is what enabled its infiltration soon after by banking interests from London and Europe, their corruption that had peaked in the 1960s and rebounded in the post Soviet era, which made them relatively easy for the CCP to recruit to their cause and make way for China's chosen agents to take over the Federal government, Obama, H Clinton and now Biden/Harris.. 

You too, I think, give the "Chinese" too much credit for such subterfuge. I have yet to see any proof of the allegations, which is why I advocate for a full, impartial, open investigation: none of the machines have been audited. But to humour you, let's assume the CCP did contribute by printing fake driver licences, which is so easy to print that anybody anywhere could do. This would make the CCP the accomplice, not the perpetrator. You seem very unwilling to admit the truth: America's enemies are within. Would not Americans be better served by applying their efforts and resources to eliminating the real traitors? Blaming China or Russia for everything under the sun will do nothing, and in fact is a display of weakness.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

2 hours ago, 0R0 said:

Gee, you might as start quoting Dr. Strangelove. 

Sadly, the Republicans more or less adopted what the Democrats used to do in trying to suppress minority votes under the auspices of 'preventing voter fraud'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disenfranchisement_after_the_Reconstruction_era

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelby_County_v._Holder

Edited by surrept33
  • Rolling Eye 1

31 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

Gee, you might as start quoting Dr. Strangelove. 

Sadly, the Republicans more or less adopted what the Democrats used to do in trying to suppress minority votes under the auspices of 'preventing voter fraud'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disenfranchisement_after_the_Reconstruction_era

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelby_County_v._Holder

That dog won't hunt. Next you'll be quoting the thoroughly discredited "Southern Strategy". Miraculously its only source is a dead man. Meanwhile if it was so effective, why did the state he was suppose to deliver go for the other candidate by15%? Debunked. The racists and the fascists are the same Democratic Party they've always been. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, frankfurter said:

You too, I think, give the "Chinese" too much credit for such subterfuge. I have yet to see any proof of the allegations, which is why I advocate for a full, impartial, open investigation: none of the machines have been audited. But to humour you, let's assume the CCP did contribute by printing fake driver licences, which is so easy to print that anybody anywhere could do. This would make the CCP the accomplice, not the perpetrator. You seem very unwilling to admit the truth: America's enemies are within. Would not Americans be better served by applying their efforts and resources to eliminating the real traitors? Blaming China or Russia for everything under the sun will do nothing, and in fact is a display of weakness.

An accomplice to a crime is still a criminal. They have their "accomplices" by the short and curlys as I said. @0R0 is overly optimistic. The swamp is simply too wide and deep to drain and the military already balked at enforcing the EO. Historians will discuss this intransigence if there's ever a chance to write it down. It could have saved a lot of lives. Neville Chamberlain could have stopped Hitler too, but didn't have the courage at the time. 

• Like 2

On 2/18/2021 at 3:18 PM, Ward Smith said:

Do you believe Wood when he claims Epstein is alive?

Who are Wood's 'reliable sources'? Some anon on 4chan posting deepfakes?

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/02/19/lawyer-election-suit-discipline-470369

6 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

Do you believe Wood when he claims Epstein is alive?

Who are Wood's 'reliable sources'? Some anon on 4chan posting deepfakes?

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/02/19/lawyer-election-suit-discipline-470369

I'd love to know what Wood knows, unfortunately I'm as much in the dark as the author of the hit piece article I'm not going to bother clicking on

• Haha 1