Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

6 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Pilger was a central figure in the IRS scandals targeting Tea Party/Conservative groups. The IRS commissioner stood down and took the 5th amendment to avoid prosecution.

Apparently this DOJ investigation has some legs, what a day in America.

The 5th amendment does not allow you to avoid prosecution.

The DOJ investigation is a terrible precedent meant to simply placate you Trumpers. They will find a couple small cases of fraud amounting to well less than a thousand votes and that will be that.

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

4 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

The 5th amendment does not allow you to avoid prosecution.

The DOJ investigation is a terrible precedent meant to simply placate you Trumpers. They will find a couple small cases of fraud amounting to well less than a thousand votes and that will be 

Interesting did Lois take the 5th? And did she step down?

As in all open investigations there is fundamental cause. That cause is not subject to your opinions nor mine.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Who is Lois?

(edited)

9 hours ago, Wombat said:

If you are on Twitter, I recommend you view the thread on twitter (yesterday) by Adam Townsend. Explains how the Chinese currency really works, esp the difference between the "offshore yuan" and the "onshore yuan". May also help you to understand what Oro is saying about Chinese desperation for foreign capital, I highly recommend you read the thread before it disappears 2 miles down the timeline, it is very informative.

It is really tedious, but Townsend has a great series with Jeff Snider about the Eurodollar system and how it was broken. He calls it Eurodollar University. That is the core of the financial side of the deflationary story and why China made some miserably wrong decisions. The basic idea was that banks trusted each other till Bear Stearns and Lehman went under, they accepted that banks were always good for their cash obligations so would clear with them without cashing in but by repo. That broke when Bear Stearns was bailed out by JPM and then Lehman broke. From that point the system broke down and Eurodollar banks cleared cash rather than repo with each other for it.

Thus the Eurodollar banks went to US banks for fully reserved cash in correspondent accounts or via repo with them where the dealers repo'd the cash against strong collateral like treasuries. The fully reserved cash demands meant a huge need for reserves that was never there before. So being ignorant of how the Eurodollar bank system changed the Fed ignored the draw on reserves and how bal Sheets of US banks hardly had reserves  on them. So they tightend and drew out reseres till there were no free reserves not being used to back ED and dealer cash. Leaving nothing for  domestic market operation left for dealers, who had to immediately dump inventories to obtain liquidity, what we know as the Sep 2018 "repo crisis" which Powell still did not understand but did slowly inject reserves. He was so slow that the junk bond market came to a halt for most of 4 months, in which no issues were completed fo 3 months. A complete failure of the Fed to keep markets operating. They sabotaged the market without even realizing it.

Here is my chart of that event and the Fed's inept response. The Fed kept the market bereft of net reserves for all of 2019. As the Eurodollar system sucked out all of the accommodation the Fed provided.

image.thumb.png.31025c3a07c6fe621f2326367ef2e168.png

The big question is where is the deficit of liquidity coming into the ED market. Europe (Eurozone) is obviously short $1.7T internally by the BIS reports, but has external $ assets. The international collective of Eurodollar banks serving China (Std. Chartered, HSBC leading) are in a heap of pain over their entanglement with Real Estate developers on the brink of bankruptcy (e.g. Evergreen). So that may be a source of illiquidity for those institutions. Chinese real estate backed bonds are a large chunk of China dollar obligations.  Where this ties in to China's problems is that land sales are 70% or so of the provincial government's revenue for most provinces in 2019. And that revenue is split with the Central government. Thus without a bid for land from real estate developers, the entire revenue system of China shrinks to 1/3 of its normal revenue run rate. While at the same time endangering banks who are entwined in the construction and the sales and buyer financing. That is why China was desperate for dollar funding and had direct motive to do what it could to squeeze the Fed into spewing reserves as it is wont to do in crisis. So they fanned out their CV19 in order to create just such a crisis. The Fed did squirt out reserves in sufficient quantity to fill in the hole (purple line spikes up) but we don't know how long that holds.

Edited by 0R0
  • Like 2
  • Great Response! 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Who is Lois?

Former IRS comm. She was Pilger's old boss and they were involved in a legal harassment campaign against Rep and Conservative organizations and individuals. The criminal case  against them requires a proof of motive, which requires evidence of the team members discussing motive, which you don't get if they all plead the 5th. The prosecution was satisfied by her resignation. 

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Who is Lois?

Lois Gail Lerner. Have a Google, it would seem the deep state is having some uncomfortable moments. 

Barbra Streisand Memories come to mind. Scattered pictures from the corners of my mind...Oddly I am beginning to believe this might not end as prophetic as the song did.

Perhaps Barr has finally assembled all the old pictures/memory's. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

As in all open investigations there is fundamental cause. That cause is not subject to your opinions nor mine.

The 5th is part of the Constitution that you all claim to revere, it blocks certain evidence from being compelled and that can go to the heart of the case if there is no other evidence. But if there is other evidence then prosecution will continue.

Otherwise not sure what your point is. The DOJ directive did not open an investigation, it gave authority to open an investigation based on credible evidence. As I said, some investigations will get opened and some fraud will likely be found. But it won't amount to much. 

• Haha 2
  • Rolling Eye 1

2 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

As I said, some investigations will get opened and some fraud will likely be found. But it won't amount to much. 

So there's no reason to worry. 

Oddly, my sources--hillbillies all--tell me that the Democrats are more than a little worried. Wonder why that is?

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

So there's no reason to worry. 

Oddly, my sources--hillbillies all--tell me that the Democrats are more than a little worried. Wonder why that is?

What would hillbillies know about Democrats? I'm not aware of anyone worrying except Trump who has started his PAC to support him for his 4 year long campaign. If he didn't think he was leaving he wouldn't be starting the PAC.

• Haha 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

2 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

The 5th is part of the Constitution that you all claim to revere, it blocks certain evidence from being compelled and that can go to the heart of the case if there is no other evidence. But if there is other evidence then prosecution will continue.

Otherwise not sure what your point is. The DOJ directive did not open an investigation, it gave authority to open an investigation based on credible evidence. As I said, some investigations will get opened and some fraud will likely be found. But it won't amount to much. 

The fraud in the states showing Benford's law violations and or statistical anomalies of ballot or vote distributions indicate a vote fraud on the scale of 2 million votes of excess turnout amounting to up to 20% of the votes of some swing states and resulting in turnuots of up to 110% of votes in particular Dem controlled counties from which Biden derived his "wins"

The forensic survey of the envelopes will show how many were not acceptable in the relevant precincts and those tallies will be penalized accordingly or the entire county count invalidated, which is nearly 1 mil votes in Philly and Pitts alone.

Note that Chicago and Virginia votes are also in question with some additional million or more of questionable excess turnout in Dem controlled counties. The potential scale of the fraud is above 3 million and would easily be as much as the entirety of Biden's popular vote lead..

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Odd your post does seem to reflect...flying by the seats of your pants....This is the discipline of thought and mind you wish to adhere to?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

What would hillbillies know about Democrats?

Gosh, I wonder too. Maybe it was the "basket of deplorables?"

What are you, Jay? Ten? 

The Democrat Party used to be the party for poor working people of farms and ranches, truck-drivers, wage-earners, unions. The Democrat Party was the party that Woody Guthrie sang about--the FDR New Deal and WPA. And then, somewhere along the line, it became the party of tech, Hollywood, intellectuals, and especially coastal elites. The Democrat Party has deserted oil and gas, the ostensible foundation of this forum, though it has been hijacked mostly by people who bear animosity toward oil and gas. My grandfather, who watched the first deep oil well shoot crude way above the top of the derrick, was a poor Democrat. 

Trust me on this: The hillbillies know quite a bit about the Democrat Party. It's the one that deserted them. 

• Great Response! 6
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

21 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

The fraud in the states showing Benford's law violations and or statistical anomalies of ballot or vote distributions indicate a vote fraud on the scale of 2 million votes of excess turnout amounting to up to 20% of the votes of some swing states and resulting in turnuots of up to 110% of votes in particular Dem controlled counties from which Biden derived his "wins"

The forensic survey of the envelopes will show how many were not acceptable in the relevant precincts and those tallies will be penalized accordingly or the entire county count invalidated, which is nearly 1 mil votes in Philly and Pitts alone.

Note that Chicago and Virginia votes are also in question with some additional million or more of questionable excess turnout in Dem controlled counties. The potential scale of the fraud is above 3 million and would easily be as much as the entirety of Biden's popular vote lead..

Okay, but, to quote Jay "some investigations will get opened and some fraud will likely be found. But it won't amount to much."  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

The Republican Party used to be the party of the illegal and legal immigrant but the Dems stole that title by upping the ante and offering sanctuary cities,minimum wages, healthcare and citizenship. 
Corporations still want more workers with few benefits along with keeping wages low with high unemployment. Interesting that for the first time both parties are against them on these issues for different reasons. 
Being against immigration for decades this warms my heart. 

Edited by Boat
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

13 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

Gosh, I wonder too. Maybe it was the "basket of deplorables?"

What are you, Jay? Ten? 

The Democrat Party used to be the party for poor working people of farms and ranches, truck-drivers, wage-earners, unions. The Democrat Party was the party that Woody Guthrie sang about--the FDR New Deal and WPA. And then, somewhere along the line, it became the party of tech, Hollywood, intellectuals, and especially coastal elites. The Democrat Party has deserted oil and gas, the ostensible foundation of this forum, though it has been hijacked mostly by people who bear animosity toward oil and gas. My grandfather, who watched the first deep oil well shoot crude way above the top of the derrick, was a poor Democrat. 

Trust me on this: The hillbillies know quite a bit about the Democrat Party. It's the one that deserted them. 

The party demographics switched with the republican southern strategy in the sixties. Hillbillies today are Trumpers so my assessment stands.

You mean hijacked by people like me. Funny, seems you guys can't handle refuting a contrary position and analysis. Do you want your safe space back?

• Rolling Eye 3

11 minutes ago, Boat said:

The Republican Party used to be the party of the illegal and legal immigrant but the Dems stole that title by upping the ante and offering sanctuary cities,minimum wages, healthcare and citizenship. 
Corporations still want more workers with few benefits along with keeping wages low with high unemployment. Interesting that for the first time both parties are against them on this issue for different reasons. 

There is some merit to your thoughts, actually quite a bit. I do remember Trump laying waste to quite a few "old republicans"  and then there was the Koch bros...what a pair....https://time.com/5602691/charles-koch-democratic-primaries/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Okay, but, to quote Jay "some investigations will get opened and some fraud will likely be found. But it won't amount to much."  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....

https://www.scribd.com/document/483484973/PA-Voter-Analysis-Young#download&from_embed

The analysis puts the potential fraud on the scale of 300k in PA in deviation of the anomalous county turnouts.Particular precincts had 200% turnouts. Not a likely outcome. 

The statistical scope of the "does it make a difference" arguments is distinctly yes.

There is every reason to suspect the results of WI (130-140k), MI (130 k just from one night), GA (139k in question from Fulton county) Chicago Cook county (400k possible synthetic vote -i.e. most of it, need to do some more checking on that but low priority as IL is not in dispute though perhaps it should be) In all cases the anomalous counties produced a large excess turnout beyond other Dem majority counties that indicates turnouts in excess of the statistically probable and intrusions in some precincts well above 100% of all the voters registered not to speak of the total of Dem registrations even when allotted 1/2 the independents. NV (>40k)

The election fraud was crude in the extreme, and required broad participation by staffing of the counting centers with Dem workers, which was apparently done. Then it required the ballots not be challenged for legality, and then to ignore the challenges and count the challenged ballots as if they were normal. The end result is to allow the fraudulent ballots to pass through. The stoppage in counting was to allow the production of fake ballots in sufficient number to overcome the estimated lead for Trump.

The 450k excess of Biden votes to other Dem office votes in these swing states indicates a fraud team stressed for time and of course, a very large scale to their mission to produce a majority. This is 4 X the lead Biden enjoys in the combined swing state votes. Biden did not even come close to winning the election.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 5

18 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

https://www.scribd.com/document/483484973/PA-Voter-Analysis-Young#download&from_embed

The analysis puts the potential fraud on the scale of 300k in PA in deviation of the anomalous county turnouts.Particular precincts had 200% turnouts. Not a likely outcome. 

The statistical scope of the "does it make a difference" arguments is distinctly yes.

There is every reason to suspect the results of WI (130-140k), MI (130 k just from one night), GA (139k in question from Fulton county) Chicago Cook county (400k possible synthetic vote -i.e. most of it, need to do some more checking on that but low priority as IL is not in dispute though perhaps it should be) In all cases the anomalous counties produced a large excess turnout beyond other Dem majority counties that indicates turnouts in excess of the statistically probable and intrusions in some precincts well above 100% of all the voters registered not to speak of the total of Dem registrations even when allotted 1/2 the independents. NV (>40k)

The election fraud was crude in the extreme, and required broad participation by staffing of the counting centers with Dem workers, which was apparently done. Then it required the ballots not be challenged for legality, and then to ignore the challenges and count the challenged ballots as if they were normal. The end result is to allow the fraudulent ballots to pass through. The stoppage in counting was to allow the production of fake ballots in sufficient number to overcome the estimated lead for Trump.

The 450k excess of Biden votes to other Dem office votes in these swing states indicates a fraud team stressed for time and of course, a very large scale to their mission to produce a majority. This is 4 X the lead Biden enjoys in the combined swing state votes. Biden did not even come close to winning the election.

Yes the fraud was crude very crude. A question if i may, are your numbers derived from hand's on counting or computer generated totals? There is a huge difference..aka the did software calculate the totals or was it hands on input..If that seems muddy it is extremely easy to assign a value of say 1.10 for a democratic count and a .75 value for a republican count..or vise versa.

If one thinks that is crazy it is not, ive seen that done a long time ago...and by teenagers.

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Didn't Barr say he would have Hillary's emails released before election day? 

More fake quotes from you? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Who is Lois?

Lois Lerner, but she's a demoncrat and they take care of their own. Hence people like Flynn and Stone are found guilty for imperfect memory but Clapper, Brennan and others get to go Scott free after blatant lying to Congress. Because demoncrat. 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

More fake quotes from you? 

If you engage that lump you call a brain you will note that I did not quote anyone. I asked the question if he said it. The correct answer is that Pompeo said it.

“We’re doing it as fast as we can. I certainly think there’ll be more to see before the election,” he added when pressed about the timing. https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/520426-pompeo-says-he-expects-more-clinton-emails-to-be-released-before

• Rolling Eye 1

16 hours ago, Wombat said:

Has already been done. It is called "Parler" and is growing rapidly.

Try Gab

40 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Didn't Barr say he would have Hillary's emails released before election day? 

23 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

If you engage that lump you call a brain you will note that I did not quote anyone. I asked the question if he said it. The correct answer is that Pompeo said it.

“We’re doing it as fast as we can. I certainly think there’ll be more to see before the election,” he added when pressed about the timing. https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/520426-pompeo-says-he-expects-more-clinton-emails-to-be-released-before

A perfect example of your flagrant mendacity. I requoted me quoting you above although a site bug attributes it to me. So just like Satan the father of lies himself, you couch your lies in plausible deniability by making a statement inside a supposed question? No wonder you love the Demoncrats, they're family! 

"Did God truly say you were not to eat any fruit of the garden"? 

• Haha 1