Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

The smart people here spotted and called out the apparent Psyops campaign using weapons grade military assets. The useful idiots here were just that, pawns easily programmed and manipulated by those means, the "98%" to be used and discarded like the toilet paper they are to the 2% at the top.  Trump didn't lose the election but he clearly lost the coup de etat. As the neoconservative military industrial complex planned all along. That they would be so evil and devious is to be expected. @Enthalpic

https://www.millennialmillie.com//?wix-vod-video-id=undefined&wix-vod-comp-id=comp-jx9p57yh

Watched most of her videos. She does a terrific summary and has very good investigation work of her own. Have come across her a couple of times but did not look at her stuff. Thanks for that one.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 2/9/2021 at 4:33 AM, notsonice said:

grabbing his ankles ??? you sound like you have been butthurt since Nov 3. Next time you bend over and grab at your ankles remind yourself that your boss lost

notsobright would be a better name! Come on, be honest, you have the IQ of a rotten carrot but somehow even you know it?

 

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 2/10/2021 at 4:30 AM, Dan Warnick said:

Speaking of the Super Bowl, what the hell was that program I saw?  The game itself, what was happening on the field was fine.  But everything, and I do mean everything, else was either a message or a bended knee gesture of some sort.  And the halftime "show"?  We used to see Michael Jackson and that caliber of performer/performance.  This time it was a guy who apparently forgot to turn his microphone on and an army of men all dressed the same with what appeared to be jockstrap masks on.  I mean, c'mon man!  Enough with the fall-in-line uniformity, and for sure enough with the effing masks!  Jockstrap or otherwise.  And the icing on the cake?  They faked the crowd cheering on "The Weekend" and the army of jockstrap facemask wearing Leisure Suit Larry's.

It's hard enough following U.S. sports from overseas as it is, but if that kind of program is what I have to look forward to going forward, I'll just give it up for good.

I gave up on the Olympics after the Chinese came up with a "female" swimmer whose shoulders were wider than her hips! 

  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 2/14/2021 at 10:28 AM, Jan van Eck said:

As usual, Symmetry has it wrong.  That is no surprise.  There is no "law."  The trial was a made-up procedure without any foundation.

I am gonna laugh so hard when the GOP regains congress and there is a "trial" on the 2020 election! In Australia, we have a saying: "What goes around, comes around".

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 2/14/2021 at 10:57 AM, Symmetry said:

"It's only wrong if you get caught, charged and convicted" mentality.

Morality versus legality and technicalities.  I think Trump did something wrong and should be called out for it, by whatever means possible, despite the odds of success. 

Seven Republicans agreed - that itself shows merit.

They say that one man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist. Your "morality" equals fascism to me and most on this site. What the heck makes you think you are "morally superior"? 

  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 2/19/2021 at 2:02 PM, Ward Smith said:

Agreed my friend, agreed. Here's a measly 1.7 million vote discrepancy in just one state. I know who the Chinese worked with. They're called the Democrats. They wanted power, they got power, but now they've got the sword of Damocles hanging over their heads because the Chinese know how they helped them and will use that as leverage over them. Short sighted doesn't begin to explain their stupidity in this. They're merely puppets, hiding from the majority population who didn't vote for them behind troops and Big Tech censorship (they already had the MSM in their pocket). This will not end well for them and they know it. China will get Taiwan guaranteed, as I said before. It was all part of the devil's bargain made. 

Ward, China will not get Taiwan. India and Japan will not allow it. Any Chinese attempt would put Biden between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea. The chain of Command would most likely be broken if he went against the wishes of the Pentagon, or the CIA for that matter. The UK, France, and Australia would aid the Japanese and India, and if Biden refused to commit forces, then the USA would be excluded from world trade. Nobody would have any use for the dollar. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Wombat said:

They say that one man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist. Your "morality" equals fascism to me and most on this site. What the heck makes you think you are "morally superior"? 

Where the hell have you been?  I knew something was missing around here.  🖖🏽🤙🏽👍🏽

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Where the hell have you been?  I knew something was missing around here.  🖖🏽🤙🏽👍🏽

 

12 minutes ago, Dan Warnick said:

Where the hell have you been?  I knew something was missing around here.  🖖🏽🤙🏽👍🏽

My Father passed away 2 weeks ago, just 6 days before his 84th B'day. He was a retired airline Captain and a true gentleman. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Wombat said:

 

My Father passed away 2 weeks ago, just 6 days before his 84th B'day. He was a retired airline Captain and a true gentleman. 

I'm sorry to hear that.  Losing a father is never easy.   My condolences.
My Dad turns 90 this May and he's doing as well as one could expect for that age.  Leaking, creaking pipes and all that.  Happy to still be able to pick up the phone and talk to him and he's still got a pretty clear noggin on his shoulders.

Welcome back.

  • Great Response! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Dan Warnick said:

I'm sorry to hear that.  Losing a father is never easy.   My condolences.
My Dad turns 90 this May and he's doing as well as one could expect for that age.  Leaking, creaking pipes and all that.  Happy to still be able to pick up the phone and talk to him and he's still got a pretty clear noggin on his shoulders.

Welcome back.

Thank you Dan, it feels good to get back into something of a routine and just think about things like the price of oil again, however briefly. Hope to be back in full force soon :) 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Wombat said:

My Father passed away 2 weeks ago, just 6 days before his 84th B'day. He was a retired airline Captain and a true gentleman. 

I'm sorry. 

That's very hard. 

We will all keep you in our thoughts. 

  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Wombat said:

Rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic. Xiden belongs to Xi, he's his bitch. They've got mountains of dirt on Xiden. Xiden not only has Secret Service protection, he "enjoys" protection from the CCP who roam the Whitehouse at will. I've got the pictures but this damn site has a new bug that doesn't let me upload recent pictures from my iPad, even though they made a prettier user interface so I don't have to squint and guess what the pic is. But now at least a third of my pics have disappeared, so I'd prefer the old look and counting from my photo viewer to place the right image (and the edit function if I made a mistake). Oh well, beggars can't be choosers. 

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

Ward won't see past his Biden hate.

Fake news! 

Says the TDS ahole

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Wombat said:

 

My Father passed away 2 weeks ago, just 6 days before his 84th B'day. He was a retired airline Captain and a true gentleman. 

I am sorry for your loss!

Went through that a couple of years ago. Hard to handle.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic. Xiden belongs to Xi, he's his bitch. They've got mountains of dirt on Xiden. Xiden not only has Secret Service protection, he "enjoys" protection from the CCP who roam the Whitehouse at will. I've got the pictures but this damn site has a new bug that doesn't let me upload recent pictures from my iPad, even though they made a prettier user interface so I don't have to squint and guess what the pic is. But now at least a third of my pics have disappeared, so I'd prefer the old look and counting from my photo viewer to place the right image (and the edit function if I made a mistake). Oh well, beggars can't be choosers. 

Biden's usefulness to the CCP has most likely lessoned to a certain degree.  He's served his purpose, that money's been spent, and he and his family are really so trivial anyway.

Ponder this:  Joe is now an elderly, frail man.  He has shown that he will sign nearly any pre-written executive order that's put in front of him.  The permanent un-elected members of the Federal Government are taking full advantage of Joe at this point (Kamala shows day after day that she's not the threat, at least not from a geopolitical standpoint, she's hardly able to keep track of the goings on around her herself).  As has been publicized recently, the Leftists in Washington DC now want to take the nuclear launch codes away from the President.  That's right, I purposefully did NOT say Joe.  The permanent, un-elected, Leftists in DC want the power of retaliation or even nuclear deterrence out of the hands of the President, any president, and into theirs.  You didn't actually think they would give that power back to the Executive Branch/President at some later date, did you?  Joe won't fight that handover of power.  They will just tell him it is to protect HIS side from another Republican president.  With the greatest deterrence and ultimate threat out of the hands of the one elected official in the hierarchy, the U.S. would become much less of a threat to the CCP: in the Taiwan Straits, throughout Southeast Asia, or anywhere else on the Pacific Ocean.

  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Ward Smith said:
4 hours ago, Symmetry said:

Ward won't see past his Biden hate.

Fake news! 

Says the TDS ahole

The immaturity of Symmy is so sad.  Neither Ward nor I loved Trump or hate Joe.  That seems to be one of Symmy's major flaws: he doesn't see the issues; he only sees emotions.  That isn't such an unusual trait, it turns out; it is, after all, why the mainstream media, owned by major Leftist billionaires, are so successful at getting Symmy and his ilk to buy what they are supposedly selling.

  • Great Response! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(edited)

Devoted cult now saying they don't love Trump?  Far, far too late to distance yourself form that stink now. You are stuck on the Trump fail-boat now; ship sailed.

Nope, no love for Trump around here...  just regular political stuff from you guys.  No idolization...

 

*cough*

 

wptv-president-trump-rocky.jpg

Edited by Symmetry
  • Rolling Eye 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 12/14/2020 at 11:00 AM, Gerry Maddoux said:

I had determined to stay above the fray but when I read these gleeful little quips from the, what, the "Biden Camp," I have to wonder: what exactly is it that you're so excited about? 

Joe Biden was clearly the poorest candidate in the history of presidential elections. He was bereft of charisma or talent, absent of history, and most importantly, clearly in cognitive decline. Under cover of a pandemic, he was kept in the basement of his home, learning historical facts that most of us here already know, reciting sharp little quips and jabs, trying to get it all together. We saw with our own eyes tens of thousands of people at the Trump rallies in such places as Kenosha and Lansing, then a frail, mentally lapsed Joe Biden holler at a few cars at his rallies and they pathetically honked back. 

After that amazing dichotomy we're supposed to believe that this poor wretch, this wisp of a man, this forgetter of Mitt Romney's name (the, the, you know, the Mormon man), actually won the most votes in presidential history? When voting irregularity after voting irregularity was pointed out and taken to court, Democrat-run courts refused to hear the allegations. The Supreme Court--that great and grand arbiter of fairness--refused to even sign a denial of record. This could well go down as their greatest mistake since the Dred Scott Decision, which by the way has yet to be reversed by the SC. 

But what I wonder about most is what you glib fellows, you handy-with-the-word men, really think you have to celebrate. Is the getting rid of a president who is hard to love but produced one victory after another for the United States of America and for the world? Was it worth the subterfuge to get such a man out of office? And what do you propose to replace him with? A Manchurian Candidate, one whose son enriched himself massively doing deals with companies with ties to the Chinese Communist Party? 

Maybe you don't believe that, and that is clearly your right. But get this: Hunter Biden joined up at age 43. He had to get his first waiver because of his age, but he stated clearly that he wanted to become involved in "naval intelligence." He had to get a second waiver because of a history of cocaine use. No one asked then why it was so important to become an expert in naval intelligence. Be that as it may, he became an ensign, only to get promptly bounced out on "administrative" discharge because of failing a cocaine test. Then he became involved with his dead brother's widow, at the same time refusing to assume responsibility for a child born to a stripper--until the DNA test came back positive. It's true, what they say about sins of your father, but it is equally true what they say about sins of your son. Joe Biden isn't his son. But he damn well knew his son was grifting on his coattails, if not benefiting personally from said grifting. 

It is quite possible--if the stories are correct--that we are electing as president the most compromised and corrupt man to ever occupy the chair behind the Resolute desk. It is almost a certainty that he is not cognitively intact. The election is in dispute: roughly 80 million people feel that the election was rigged, and some of them are Independents and Democrats. 

So I ask again, just what is it you're so gleeful about? What exactly about this particular situation leads you to make silly statements that are presupposed to be funny and clever? And that leads me to the next question, just how long do you think this charade can go on? 

I would say weeks to months. And then we are left with the charming Ms. Harris, who was so accomplished that she didn't survive the first debate in the Democrat primary against a dozen of her (clearly superior) peers. This is an oil and gas forum. Many of us have a spiritual and financial attachment to oil and gas. We recognize that some of you do not, have declared fossil fuels evil and the "last buggy whip factory." The rest of us pretty much tolerate that and actually try to learn from you: some of what you say carries some weight. The great wars could not have been won without oil and gas. I would wager than not one of us would be alive were it not for oil and gas--the pharmaceuticals, the surgical equipment, the heat in the winter and the cool in the summer. If oil and gas were to have its collective spigot turned off, the world would go hard and cold and unforgiving. The result would make the Covid pandemic seem like a sore throat. But still we let you spout, and we listen, and then we spout and you should listen. 

I doubt that you would treat us so shabbily if we were conversing over a gin and tonic, and mentioned in passing that we'd lost sleep worrying about Mr. Biden saying that he'd shut down fracking on federal lands the first day in office. It surely hasn't dawned on you that the person you're gloating over just vomited over the statement by Ms. Harris--soon to be President Harris--that she'd ban ALL fracking on the first day in office. Surely it didn't bother you that the livelihood of many of us here depends on oil and gas. And Selva, I'm not blaming you for this mess but I am calling you out to run an oilprice.com forum. You could sometimes open this forum and believe that you'd entered some sort of progressive workshop. We shouldn't all nod our heads the same direction but we shouldn't have to tolerate a giddy in-your-face because of an election of a pathetic candidate either. 

After this, I'm out of here: I can't stand the stench. And the attitude of people from all around the world who inhabit an oil and gas forum to satiate some wanton hunger to hurt someone. But I got off-track. I have to ask you again. 

What are you celebrating? The death of a king? The rise of a corrupt president? Tell me, what is it you're so proud of?

 

The comment above was simply worth reposting.

Cheers!

  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you for the above. 

As time has worn on, I've come to worry more about Mr. Biden, not less. What I thought--and hoped--would be a stumblebum presidency without much zest or change has become instead a vivid reminder that Mr. Biden made a deal with the devil in order to become president. Whether said deal involved Dr. Jill is speculative, but the deal made with the progressive left, probably over Zoom, is being fleshed out quickly through executive orders (>60) and appointments. At this point, we no longer have to read the "tea leaves," we can clearly see the giant plan as it unfolds before our eyes.

Energy-insecurity and a pork-laden "Covid Stimulus" for poorly run blue states and cities are bad enough (about $750B of the $2T). The appointment of Deb Haaland to the post of Secretary of the Interior is chilling, and allowing Nancy Pelosi to hijack the stimulus bill is even more worrisome. However, the appointment of this sex-change person, a pediatric psychiatrist, as health secretary is just plain obscene. This person refused to answer Dr. Rand Paul's senatorial questions about performing sex changes on children who showed any interest whatsoever in endeavors "normally" performed by the opposite sex, taking a child's sudden decision on face value. I suppose a young boy trying on his mom's high-heels would qualify. Or maybe a young boy playing with dolls during the pandemic. Ostensibly, a thorough evaluation would be performed, but under whose direction? After all, the person at the top of the health pyramid would be the sex-change pediatric psychiatrist appointed by Mr. Biden. 

Why is this so dangerous at this juncture--particularly now? Because we've gone through a full year of emotional trauma. Children have been barred from school, forced to stay at home and be "schooled" by a parent. Seldom is this performed well, especially if Chardonnay is involved. Children react to trauma according to the level of maturation where said trauma is imposed. We are almost sure to see a surge in psychosocial disorders in children emerging into puberty. Some of those children, unfortunately, will be sexually mutilated due to new societal "norms" promulgated by this man-changed-into-a-woman appointee as health secretary. Senator Paul's questions were spot-on in their directness, and the fact that the appointee refused to answer them directly should be alarming to any parent. 

Cancelling the Keystone XL simply made us energy-insecure: we will be forced to continue buying heavy sour crude from Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, even Iran the way it's looking. This is a really, really bad idea. If they're worried about the pipeline going over the Ogallala Reservoir, simply go to the east of it--there's a blueprint for that. Pouring money into "favorite" cities and states that got Mr. Biden elected will hurt red cities and states, but we'll get along. But this sharp maneuver--figuratively and literally a surgical strike upon the Christian values that still to this day govern the way the United States functions--will forever leave a scar. A bigger psychiatric scar than a surgical one.

Medical schools worried about appearing stick-in-the-muds and also thirsty for the expensive fees are contributing to this problem of genital mutilation of children. A few unscrupulous, greedy surgeons are after the lifestyle that legalized, socially-mandated genital mutilation will provide. We have always had outliers and always will have them--they eventually either succeed or fail. But now we have governmentally-sponsored child mutilation--the invagination of penile tissue to manufacture a clitoris along with the castration of a young boy; or bilateral mastectomy and sex steroid drive to produce a penis in a young girl; steroids given in large dose to block puberty that was "built-in" by the genetic code. This will be overseen by a man so messed up that in adulthood he changed into a woman, and also answered the clarion call to become a child psychiatrist: this person is about to become your and my health secretary. This person was appointed by President Biden. 

I have found myself in the middle of this--sort of. As an intern at the University of Colorado in 1972, I was faced with several young patients who came in overdosed in a suicide attempt, in the middle of a sex change. This was all due to a very unusual doctor in Trinidad, Colorado--a very small, unsophisticated city where he could run his experiments. His "work" became popularized as the Trinidad Project. I thought it would all die off; we'd be left with a few forever-deformed adults with mental disorders. Instead, it flourished. The guy is now a folk-hero. They tell me that the Trinidad Project is discussed reverentially in support groups around the country.

Fast forward several decades. I'm at a wedding and an old friend, a very attractive woman of my former social group, came rushing up to me, ultimately asking me to call her (still) husband. It seems that at age 68 he'd decided that God meant him to be a woman but somehow got it mixed up. Yes, this man--now a woman--was and is a religious person. Well, I called him, mainly to be sure that he wasn't demented and thereby being manipulated by a dishonest surgeon. He was not demented, was already a she, and bragged about "helping young boys with gender dysphoria go ahead and follow their heart." This was exceptionally disturbing to me. This woman was a former doctor, a father of two girls, a religious man. My take? It is crazy but acceptable to make a sex change if you are a mature adult, not demented, and have the money to pay for it. It is patently immoral to encourage underage boys to do the same thing.

It is bad enough that Mr. Biden approves late-stage abortion--death of a living person by murderous intent. But by his health secretary appointment, Mr. Biden has shown his willingness to allow our children to undergo mutilation of their genitalia. This is the fine, upstanding "devout Roman Catholic" president that our country voted in. I wrote the small critique that you graciously reposted just over two months ago. By now I'm not just nonplussed and depressed, I'm exceptionally worried that our country is headed for social doom. Any surgeon who would mutilate the genitalia of children (unless they have ambiguous genitalia, which is very, very rare) is on the same order as Dr. Josef Mengele, the infamous butcher in the concentration camps. And any president who would promulgate it, or condone it, or appoint a sex-change victim to oversee it is . . . well, I don't want to get in trouble by comparing the president to . . .  

If anyone on this forum decides to attack my stance, well, shame on you. If you're a father, think about what's happening. I'll try to find and post below a good critique of Dr. Paul's questioning of the secretary appointee. 

 

  • Great Response! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

The Absurd Criticism of Rand Paul’s Rachel Levine Questioning

By MADELEINE KEARNS

·          

February 26, 2021 12:25 PM

  •  

picture?folder=default0%2FINBOX&id=1111110&uid=image001.jpg%4001D70C52.E80D3430Rachel Levine appears during her confirmation hearing in Washington, D.C., February 25, 2021. (Caroline Brehman/Reuters Pool)How likely is it that this dangerous ideological agenda is about to get worse?

Yesterday, I noted on the Corner the perplexing reaction (from all the usual suspects) to Senator Rand Paul’s entirely legitimate line of questioning aimed at Rachel Levine, Biden’s pick for assistant health secretary. The absurd headlines and “hot takes” keep on coming.

“Exchange between GOP senator, transgender nominee draws fire from Democrats,” reports the Washington Post. “Rand Paul’s ignorant questioning of Rachel Levine showed why we need her in government,” opines a writer for the same publication.

“1st transgender nominee deflects inflammatory questions from GOP senator,” reports ABC News. “Rand Paul Launches Into Transphobic Rant Against Trans Nominee,” opines The Daily Beast.

“Rachel Levine Responds to Rand Paul About Transgender Medicine,” reports the New York Times, neglecting to mention that Levine’s “response” was one of sheer evasion.

Talk about burying the lede. Contrary to what progressive pundits insist, the real story of interest here is not Levine’s transgender status, but rather the fact that Levine refused to answer a crucial and highly topical question related to child welfare.

Here’s the real story. What Senator Paul asked and what Levine refused to answer was this: “Do you believe that minors are capable of making such a life-changing decision as changing one’s sex?” And this, “Do you support the government’s intervening to override the parent’s consent to give a child puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, and/or amputation surgery of breasts and genitalia?”

As Senator Paul referenced, these are the very same questions that appeared before the High Court in England and Wales last year. In his questioning of Levine, Senator Paul cited the plaintiff in that case, Keira Bell:

I would hope that you would have compassion for Keira Bell, who’s a 23-year-old girl who was confused with her identity. At 14, she read on the internet about something about transsexuals and she thought, “Well, maybe that’s what I am.” She ended up getting these puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, she had her breasts amputated.

But here’s what ultimately she says now, and this is a very insightful decision from someone who made a mistake, but was led to believe this was a good thing by the medical community.

“I made a brash decision as a teenager, as a lot of teenagers do, trying to find confidence and happiness, except now the rest of my life will be negatively affected,” she said, adding that the medicalized gender transitioning was a very temporary superficial fix for a very complex identity issue.

Having reviewed the evidence from all sides, the judges in Bell’s case concluded that it was “highly unlikely that a child aged 13 or under would be competent to give consent to the administration of puberty blockers,” adding that it was also “doubtful that a child aged 14 or 15 could understand and weigh the long-term risks and consequences of the administration of puberty blockers.”

Accordingly, the court ordered a National Health Service moratorium on the use of puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones for gender-dysphoric young people.

Got that New York Times, et al.? The Keira Bell decision happened in Enlightened, secular Britain — and at the behest of impartial and liberal-minded judges. Unfortunately, in the absence of a similar judicial intervention — or indeed of a centralized health-care system — the situation in the United States is far more out of control.

There are currently 40+ transgender-youth clinics (and counting) in the United States, according to the Human Rights Campaign. The largest transgender-youth clinic in Los Angeles saw more than 1,000 patients in 2019; the youngest patient was four years old. And the director of that clinic has admitted to personally recommending double mastectomies for “probably about 200” adolescent females, a decision she has justified by the argument that “they don’t identify as girls,” thus breast removal is actually “chest reconstruction.” Similarly, a study entitled “Age Is Just a Number,” published in 2017 in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, reveals that eleven out of the 20 surgeons interviewed admitted to having performed vaginoplasty — that is, castration followed by the inversion of the penis to form a pseudo-vaginal canal — “1 to 20” times on males under the age of 18.

If the British judges think that minors can’t consent to taking drugs and hormones to halt puberty, how likely is it that a minor can consent to having his or her sexual organs removed or mutilated?

Here’s another question worth pondering: If the Democratic nominee for assistant health secretary won’t answer basic questions related to child welfare — and the liberal media and political class won’t hold that nominee to account — how likely is it that this dangerous ideological agenda is about to get worse?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

Thank you for the above. 

As time has worn on, I've come to worry more about Mr. Biden, not less. What I thought--and hoped--would be a stumblebum presidency without much zest or change has become instead a vivid reminder that Mr. Biden made a deal with the devil in order to become president. Whether said deal involved Dr. Jill is speculative, but the deal made with the progressive left, probably over Zoom, is being fleshed out quickly through executive orders (>60) and appointments. At this point, we no longer have to read the "tea leaves," we can clearly see the giant plan as it unfolds before our eyes.

Energy-insecurity and a pork-laden "Covid Stimulus" for poorly run blue states and cities are bad enough (about $750B of the $2T). The appointment of Deb Haaland to the post of Secretary of the Interior is chilling, and allowing Nancy Pelosi to hijack the stimulus bill is even more worrisome. However, the appointment of this sex-change person, a pediatric psychiatrist, as health secretary is just plain obscene. This person refused to answer Dr. Rand Paul's senatorial questions about performing sex changes on children who showed any interest whatsoever in endeavors "normally" performed by the opposite sex, taking a child's sudden decision on face value. I suppose a young boy trying on his mom's high-heels would qualify. Or maybe a young boy playing with dolls during the pandemic. Ostensibly, a thorough evaluation would be performed, but under whose direction? After all, the person at the top of the health pyramid would be the sex-change pediatric psychiatrist appointed by Mr. Biden. 

Why is this so dangerous at this juncture--particularly now? Because we've gone through a full year of emotional trauma. Children have been barred from school, forced to stay at home and be "schooled" by a parent. Seldom is this performed well, especially if Chardonnay is involved. Children react to trauma according to the level of maturation where said trauma is imposed. We are almost sure to see a surge in psychosocial disorders in children emerging into puberty. Some of those children, unfortunately, will be sexually mutilated due to new societal "norms" promulgated by this man-changed-into-a-woman appointee as health secretary. Senator Paul's questions were spot-on in their directness, and the fact that the appointee refused to answer them directly should be alarming to any parent. 

Cancelling the Keystone XL simply made us energy-insecure: we will be forced to continue buying heavy sour crude from Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, even Iran the way it's looking. This is a really, really bad idea. If they're worried about the pipeline going over the Ogallala Reservoir, simply go to the east of it--there's a blueprint for that. Pouring money into "favorite" cities and states that got Mr. Biden elected will hurt red cities and states, but we'll get along. But this sharp maneuver--figuratively and literally a surgical strike upon the Christian values that still to this day govern the way the United States functions--will forever leave a scar. A bigger psychiatric scar than a surgical one.

Medical schools worried about appearing stick-in-the-muds and also thirsty for the expensive fees are contributing to this problem of genital mutilation of children. A few unscrupulous, greedy surgeons are after the lifestyle that legalized, socially-mandated genital mutilation will provide. We have always had outliers and always will have them--they eventually either succeed or fail. But now we have governmentally-sponsored child mutilation--the invagination of penile tissue to manufacture a clitoris along with the castration of a young boy; or bilateral mastectomy and sex steroid drive to produce a penis in a young girl; steroids given in large dose to block puberty that was "built-in" by the genetic code. This will be overseen by a man so messed up that in adulthood he changed into a woman, and also answered the clarion call to become a child psychiatrist: this person is about to become your and my health secretary. This person was appointed by President Biden. 

I have found myself in the middle of this--sort of. As an intern at the University of Colorado in 1972, I was faced with several young patients who came in overdosed in a suicide attempt, in the middle of a sex change. This was all due to a very unusual doctor in Trinidad, Colorado--a very small, unsophisticated city where he could run his experiments. His "work" became popularized as the Trinidad Project. I thought it would all die off; we'd be left with a few forever-deformed adults with mental disorders. Instead, it flourished. The guy is now a folk-hero. They tell me that the Trinidad Project is discussed reverentially in support groups around the country.

Fast forward several decades. I'm at a wedding and an old friend, a very attractive woman of my former social group, came rushing up to me, ultimately asking me to call her (still) husband. It seems that at age 68 he'd decided that God meant him to be a woman but somehow got it mixed up. Yes, this man--now a woman--was and is a religious person. Well, I called him, mainly to be sure that he wasn't demented and thereby being manipulated by a dishonest surgeon. He was not demented, was already a she, and bragged about "helping young boys with gender dysphoria go ahead and follow their heart." This was exceptionally disturbing to me. This woman was a former doctor, a father of two girls, a religious man. My take? It is crazy but acceptable to make a sex change if you are a mature adult, not demented, and have the money to pay for it. It is patently immoral to encourage underage boys to do the same thing.

It is bad enough that Mr. Biden approves late-stage abortion--death of a living person by murderous intent. But by his health secretary appointment, Mr. Biden has shown his willingness to allow our children to undergo mutilation of their genitalia. This is the fine, upstanding "devout Roman Catholic" president that our country voted in. I wrote the small critique that you graciously reposted just over two months ago. By now I'm not just nonplussed and depressed, I'm exceptionally worried that our country is headed for social doom. Any surgeon who would mutilate the genitalia of children (unless they have ambiguous genitalia, which is very, very rare) is on the same order as Dr. Josef Mengele, the infamous butcher in the concentration camps. And any president who would promulgate it, or condone it, or appoint a sex-change victim to oversee it is . . . well, I don't want to get in trouble by comparing the president to . . .  

If anyone on this forum decides to attack my stance, well, shame on you. If you're a father, think about what's happening. I'll try to find and post below a good critique of Dr. Paul's questioning of the secretary appointee. 

 

In fairness, cutting children's genitals is socially accepted among many groups.  I was circumcised, I wouldn't be surprised if you were too.

 

  • Rolling Eye 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indeed Mr Maddoux, today the medical community administers menopausal  women chemical cocktails that are just short of a lobotomy in lieu of hormonal replacement therapy. There reasoning would be the unforseen consequences of HRT.

Yet now this same community will be pumping hormones into their children not to balance their lives but to alter their very being for the good of mankind. 

There are times a very abrupt sharp slap in the face would seem to be a needed therapy for the medical community and most certainty the so called "INTELLECTUAL GANG"

 

  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.