Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

22 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

In fairness, cutting children's genitals is socially accepted among many groups.  I was circumcised, I wouldn't be surprised if you were too.

"The Cosmic Gong"

has-bright-idea.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

33 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Indeed Mr Maddoux, today the medical community administers menopausal  women chemical cocktails that are just short of a lobotomy in lieu of hormonal replacement therapy. There reasoning would be the unforseen consequences of HRT.

Yet now this same community will be pumping hormones into their children not to balance their lives but to alter their very being for the good of mankind. 

There are times a very abrupt sharp slap in the face would seem to be a needed therapy for the medical community and most certainty the so called "INTELLECTUAL GANG"

What chemicals, list them.  I know plenty of post-menopausal women and what medications they take.

You guys are nuts, essentially nobody is sex changing their children. Paranoid, homo / trans phobic tendencies.

If anything is screwing kids up it's massive pollution causing endocrine disruption.  However, you guys love pollution, because oil.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endocrine_disruptor

Edited by Symmetry
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

7 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

"The Cosmic Gong"

has-bright-idea.jpeg

Once again I just pointed out reality.

You guys hate reality.  Shoot the messenger.

Edited by Symmetry
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

On 2/28/2021 at 10:06 AM, Symmetry said:

What chemicals, list them.  I know plenty of post-menopausal women and what medications they take.

You guys are nuts, essentially nobody is sex changing their children. Paranoid, homo / trans phobic tendencies.

If anything is screwing kids up it's massive pollution causing endocrine disruption.  However, you guys love pollution, because oil.

You are such a over reactionary persona it is actually beginning to truly alarm me. A note here i reside in a very large gay community, if you think I'm reactionary to this development,you would be flattened by the commentary being made within the community itself. 

This debacle will take the community back many yrs..would be the conversation.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 2

(edited)

1 hour ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

This will be overseen by a man so messed up that in adulthood he changed into a woman, and also answered the clarion call to become a child psychiatrist: this person is about to become your and my health secretary. This person was appointed by President Biden. 

(Another fantastic comment, BTW :) )

He/she will actually be the Assistant Secretary of Health, but whatever, that's high enough and scary enough with a person like this.  The following article is well worth a read:

Biden nominates Dr. Rachel Levine as assistant secretary of health

It's not just Levine.  Biden is stacking the deck.

Edited by Dan Warnick
  • Like 1
  • Great Response! 2

1 hour ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

The Absurd Criticism of Rand Paul’s Rachel Levine Questioning

By MADELEINE KEARNS

·          

February 26, 2021 12:25 PM

•  

picture?folder=default0%2FINBOX&id=1111110&uid=image001.jpg%4001D70C52.E80D3430Rachel Levine appears during her confirmation hearing in Washington, D.C., February 25, 2021. (Caroline Brehman/Reuters Pool)How likely is it that this dangerous ideological agenda is about to get worse?

Yesterday, I noted on the Corner the perplexing reaction (from all the usual suspects) to Senator Rand Paul’s entirely legitimate line of questioning aimed at Rachel Levine, Biden’s pick for assistant health secretary. The absurd headlines and “hot takes” keep on coming.

“Exchange between GOP senator, transgender nominee draws fire from Democrats,” reports the Washington Post. “Rand Paul’s ignorant questioning of Rachel Levine showed why we need her in government,” opines a writer for the same publication.

“1st transgender nominee deflects inflammatory questions from GOP senator,” reports ABC News. “Rand Paul Launches Into Transphobic Rant Against Trans Nominee,” opines The Daily Beast.

“Rachel Levine Responds to Rand Paul About Transgender Medicine,” reports the New York Times, neglecting to mention that Levine’s “response” was one of sheer evasion.

Talk about burying the lede. Contrary to what progressive pundits insist, the real story of interest here is not Levine’s transgender status, but rather the fact that Levine refused to answer a crucial and highly topical question related to child welfare.

Here’s the real story. What Senator Paul asked and what Levine refused to answer was this: “Do you believe that minors are capable of making such a life-changing decision as changing one’s sex?” And this, “Do you support the government’s intervening to override the parent’s consent to give a child puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, and/or amputation surgery of breasts and genitalia?”

As Senator Paul referenced, these are the very same questions that appeared before the High Court in England and Wales last year. In his questioning of Levine, Senator Paul cited the plaintiff in that case, Keira Bell:

I would hope that you would have compassion for Keira Bell, who’s a 23-year-old girl who was confused with her identity. At 14, she read on the internet about something about transsexuals and she thought, “Well, maybe that’s what I am.” She ended up getting these puberty blockers, cross-sex hormones, she had her breasts amputated.

But here’s what ultimately she says now, and this is a very insightful decision from someone who made a mistake, but was led to believe this was a good thing by the medical community.

“I made a brash decision as a teenager, as a lot of teenagers do, trying to find confidence and happiness, except now the rest of my life will be negatively affected,” she said, adding that the medicalized gender transitioning was a very temporary superficial fix for a very complex identity issue.

Having reviewed the evidence from all sides, the judges in Bell’s case concluded that it was “highly unlikely that a child aged 13 or under would be competent to give consent to the administration of puberty blockers,” adding that it was also “doubtful that a child aged 14 or 15 could understand and weigh the long-term risks and consequences of the administration of puberty blockers.”

Accordingly, the court ordered a National Health Service moratorium on the use of puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones for gender-dysphoric young people.

Got that New York Times, et al.? The Keira Bell decision happened in Enlightened, secular Britain — and at the behest of impartial and liberal-minded judges. Unfortunately, in the absence of a similar judicial intervention — or indeed of a centralized health-care system — the situation in the United States is far more out of control.

There are currently 40+ transgender-youth clinics (and counting) in the United States, according to the Human Rights Campaign. The largest transgender-youth clinic in Los Angeles saw more than 1,000 patients in 2019; the youngest patient was four years old. And the director of that clinic has admitted to personally recommending double mastectomies for “probably about 200” adolescent females, a decision she has justified by the argument that “they don’t identify as girls,” thus breast removal is actually “chest reconstruction.” Similarly, a study entitled “Age Is Just a Number,” published in 2017 in the Journal of Sexual Medicine, reveals that eleven out of the 20 surgeons interviewed admitted to having performed vaginoplasty — that is, castration followed by the inversion of the penis to form a pseudo-vaginal canal — “1 to 20” times on males under the age of 18.

If the British judges think that minors can’t consent to taking drugs and hormones to halt puberty, how likely is it that a minor can consent to having his or her sexual organs removed or mutilated?

Here’s another question worth pondering: If the Democratic nominee for assistant health secretary won’t answer basic questions related to child welfare — and the liberal media and political class won’t hold that nominee to account — how likely is it that this dangerous ideological agenda is about to get worse?

I read the highlighted portion and noticed that my jaw was agape!  I guess that says it all.  Sheeesh!  And shame.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

You are such a over reactionary persona it is actually beginning to truly alarm me. A note here i reside in a very large gay community, if you think I'm reactionary to this development,you would be flattened by the commentary in made within the community itself. 

This debacle will take the community back many yrs..would be the conversation.

Answer the question, what medications.

I am not reactionary, you just have a distorted view of reality.

• Rolling Eye 1

2 hours ago, Symmetry said:

In fairness, cutting children's genitals is socially accepted among many groups.  I was circumcised, I wouldn't be surprised if you were too.

Like the relationship between toes and toenails, there's a major difference between trimming and amputation. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

I seriously believe the increased interest in transsexualism is due to chemicals, not "moral degradation" from liberals. Endocrine disrupting substances are everywhere and are increasing.  This leads to feminization of males and masculinization of females. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2726844/

As evidence this is not due to social effects we can look at animals; you will find numerous examples of reproductive and developmental harm across several species.

In humans males sperm counts are falling, girls are hitting puberty earlier and earlier (which increases cancer risk), etc.

Clean air, food, and water is more important than people around here think.  Ignoring pollution may have social effects.  May sound crazy until you see 7 year olds undergoing puberty.

Edited by Symmetry
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

Like the relationship between toes and toenails, there's a major difference between trimming and amputation. 

Most women prefer both the toenails and penis trimmed.

4 hours ago, Symmetry said:

Most women prefer both the toenails and penis trimmed.

Having your foreskin removed wasn't genital mutilation, even if it did account for 80% of your "unit". You just drew the genetic short straw there needledick, no need to blame the doctor.  🤓

• Haha 2

(edited)

10 hours ago, Symmetry said:

Answer the question, what medications.

I am not reactionary, you just have a distorted view of reality.

I no longer have the names of these anti depressants, at the time the person being affected I merely observed the med, researched this med and stopped the treatment. 

Her sister used this med, it led to a loss of personality and objective thinking. Read Looney tunes central. 

Personally I despise these types of treatments, the essence of the person leaves the building.

No reality distortion going on here, that I can assure you. 

In this case the  manipulation of young humans under the age of 25 is a aberration of humanity. In my opinion only merely a attempt to reticfy the above mentioned person's own self worth.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 2

Bottom line is circumcision is great for fishing!  Schmucks make great fishing bait.

• Haha 4

Any big news from the Trump speech at CPAC?

Nope...

• Rolling Eye 1

5 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

Any big news from the Trump speech at CPAC?

Nope...

Except . . .

Probably gonna run in 2024. 

The way things are going in the Biden presidency--Democrat Senator Jimmy Panetta proposing that he no longer be allowed to hold the nuclear football, Assistant Sec of Health Rachael Levin's non-answer on whether child genital mutilation should be allowed, cancellation of the vital Keystone Pipeline, opening up the southern border--I sure wouldn't bet against his winning. 

But you're right: no big news. 

• Upvote 2

(edited)

4 hours ago, Gerry Maddoux said:

Probably gonna run in 2024. 

Add that to the list of wrong predictions... this thread is full of them. 

Your "big news" is just more fantasy.  "Release the Kraken!"

Edited by Symmetry
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

On 2/28/2021 at 3:46 PM, Symmetry said:

I seriously believe the increased interest in transsexualism is due to chemicals, not "moral degradation" from liberals. Endocrine disrupting substances are everywhere and are increasing.  This leads to feminization of males and masculinization of females. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2726844/

As evidence this is not due to social effects we can look at animals; you will find numerous examples of reproductive and developmental harm across several species.

In humans males sperm counts are falling, girls are hitting puberty earlier and earlier (which increases cancer risk), etc.

Clean air, food, and water is more important than people around here think.  Ignoring pollution may have social effects.  May sound crazy until you see 7 year olds undergoing puberty.

Yes, the *shocking* thing is that the Californians might be right about this issue. Why? They have the largest "tables" (e.g, biggest guns), think actuary tables. contingency tables and a law that causes many civil lawsuits applicable to anyone doing business in California (which is hard to avoid because of the size of the economy)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1986_California_Proposition_65

https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/

Other states have have begun to copy this law. 

Edited by surrept33
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

On 3/1/2021 at 1:52 AM, Eyes Wide Open said:

I no longer have the names of these anti depressants, at the time the person being affected I merely observed the med, researched this med and stopped the treatment. 

Her sister used this med, it led to a loss of personality and objective thinking. Read Looney tunes central. 

Personally I despise these types of treatments, the essence of the person leaves the building.

No reality distortion going on here, that I can assure you. 

In this case the  manipulation of young humans under the age of 25 is a aberration of humanity. In my opinion only merely a attempt to reticfy the above mentioned person's own self worth.

Keep in mind that via fMRIs and the ability to collect more data, people generally have a better idea of neuropharmacology instead of 'old school' SARs (structure activity response) graphs. 

What you might be describing is SSRIs (a lot of people describe depersonalization) or in more extreme cases atypical antipsychotics. 

IMHO, we made a lot of mistakes in drug policy in the US (especially after the Controlled Substances Act of 1970). Especially lumping everything into Schedule I (preventing legitimate controlled research),  and then in some cases forcing our policies into other countries leaving them with other new problems (like addiction to alcohol).

In the last 20 years, it's been interesting to see the flip/flop between the '60s and '70s flip backwards. First Marijuana (I'm certain this has less deleterious effects to society than alcohol), then Ketamine (which is an interesting treatment in people who are resistant to SSRIs), and probably now more psychedelics (at least in California but also places like Denver). Keep in mind some of these substances were used traditionally by various 'first peoples' in certain areas even in 'coming of age' ceremonies. Not that we should copy them in modern society, but there is a lot of 'lore' there. 

see: https://maps.org/research

Keep in mind in some places (*ahem* silicon valley), people experiment with things like daily low dose LSD as a 'performance enhancer'. Not that I support such things but they are interesting data points. 

Edited by surrept33
  • Upvote 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

(edited)

6 hours ago, Dan Warnick said:

It would appear that the old way of posting YouTube videos is not longer supported.  One can only wonder why?

I'll give you an answer:

https://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/#the-open()-method

See the orange warning label. XSS forgery has been problematic for a long time (since 2000), so web browsers are increasingly turning to moving towards newer safer protocols in order to imbed content across sites:

https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5629709824032768

I think it's smart particularly in light of the most technically sophisticated 'main in the middle' hack in history:

https://breakingdefense.com/2021/03/after-solarwinds-hack-nsa-pushes-zero-trust-model/

Edited by surrept33

Facts are enlightening, wouldn't you say?  Kind of hard to have an "armed insurrection" without any arms at all.

FBI Counterterrorism Official: No Firearms Recovered During Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

FBI Counterterrorism Official: No Firearms Recovered During Jan. 6 Capitol Breach

March 3, 2021 Updated: March 3, 2021

An FBI official on Wednesday testified at a Senate hearing that she has no knowledge of any guns being recovered from suspects who were arrested during the Jan. 6 Capitol breach.

When asked by Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) about whether firearms were recovered or if any suspect was charged with firearms offenses, FBI counterterrorism chief Jill Sanborn responded: “To my knowledge, none.”

But in the hearing, Sanborn also said that before the Jan. 6 incident, “We knew they would be armed, we had intelligence that they would be coming to DC, but we did not have intelligence that they would be breaching the Capitol.”

Johnson previously told news outlets that the term “armed insurrection” used by some Democratic officials, including House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), and mainstream news outlets is incorrect as no guns were recovered. The only shooting involved an officer-involved shooting that left one protester, Ashli Babbitt, dead. The officer’s identity has yet to be disclosed.

“I would say, if it’s properly termed an ‘armed insurrection,’ it was a pretty ragtag one,” Johnson said in an interview with the New York Times last week.  “This didn’t seem like an armed insurrection to me. When you hear the word ‘armed,’ don’t you think of firearms? Here’s the questions I would have liked to ask: How many firearms were confiscated? How many shots were fired?” he also said.

Johnson added: “If that was a planned armed insurrection, you really have a bunch of idiots.”

The senator’s comments drew a rebuke from media pundits and congressional Democrats, who attempted to characterize him as someone who is sympathetic to the rioters.

Separately on Wednesday, the U.S. Capitol Police said Wednesday it has obtained intelligence pointing to a possible plot by a militia group to breach the building on Thursday.

The statement did not name the organization but called it “an identified militia group.” Thursday marks the date when some have claimed that Trump, defeated by Biden in the Nov. 3 election, will be sworn in for a second term in office.

A day before that, FBI Director Christopher Wray said that the Jan. 6 incident is being classified by the agency as “domestic terrorism.”

The U.S. Justice Department has charged more than 300 people with taking part in the Capitol breach. Among those arrested were members of right-wing groups such as the Oath Keepers, Three Percenters, and Proud Boys. The Oath Keepers and Three Percenters are armed militia groups.

There was no indication that the Senate or House would alter their legislative activities on Thursday. The House is aiming to debate and pass a policing reform bill on Thursday. The Senate could be in the midst of a potentially long debate and votes on a COVID-19 aid bill.

Reuters contributed to this report.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dan Warnick said:

Facts are enlightening, wouldn't you say?  Kind of hard to have an "armed insurrection" without any arms at all.

You can be armed without a firearm.  Plenty of people had sticks, knives, flagpoles, etc. that could be used as a weapon.

Words matter.

• Rolling Eye 1