Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

9 hours ago, Symmetry said:

No answer from 0R0 on what date his fantasy will occur or who will be the leader. 

No answer from Ward on when Trump will own and operate a social media company.

Fun to pretend to be right when you have zero accountability.

The NSA leaked 79 million Trump votes and 68 million Biden votes in raw form sent out of precinct servers through the Dominion interference system to be processed around the world, (about 2/3 of it was processed in Chinese servers) to provide the final official counts. In addition, about 8 million fake Biden ballots printed have been traced and 2 million Trump ballots are estimated to have been set aside or destroyed The end result is 81 million Trump, under 60 million Biden.

The in person election day vote was over 75% for Trump

The Quinipiac poll is not definitive nor are most others because voter registries are chock full of fake Dem entries, 20% in Dem counties being more of a floor, and 50% being uncommon but documented. Thus the sampling that the pollsters do is heavily biased to Dem voters. In addition to this, there is a strong response bias whereby pro Trump respondents do not participate in polls, Only 1 in 4 vs 1/2 for Dems. This polling bias makes the outcome of naive polls just plain incorrect. . 

A better way to poll this question is through the proxy question of whether one trusts the conventional media, where positive response is 14%. 

Older Rasmussen polls from january asked whether the voter is certain that Biden actually won the election fairly. The result was 36% iIRC Thus if we take your definition of doubters of the election outcome and people who don't believe Dems and their media puppets as insurrectionists then that would be between 64% and 86% of the US voting age population. 

The problem libtards have is that they can't adjust to maneuvering between promoting their fake narratives and clearing those aside to conduct clear eyed data collection and analysis. in internal discussion, addressing reality rather than numbers produced for public propaganda becomes a source of discord as the rules of virtue signaling dictate that you don't speak of the uncomfortable facts where someone might be able to quote you elsewhere. Reality is composed of "hate facts" for the libtard. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2

(edited)

22 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

The NSA leaked 79 million Trump votes and 68 million Biden votes in raw form sent out of precinct servers through the Dominion interference system to be processed around the world, (about 2/3 of it was processed in Chinese servers) to provide the final official counts. In addition, about 8 million fake Biden ballots printed have been traced and 2 million Trump ballots are estimated to have been set aside or destroyed The end result is 81 million Trump, under 60 million Biden.

The in person election day vote was over 75% for Trump

The Quinipiac poll is not definitive nor are most others because voter registries are chock full of fake Dem entries, 20% in Dem counties being more of a floor, and 50% being uncommon but documented. Thus the sampling that the pollsters do is heavily biased to Dem voters. In addition to this, there is a strong response bias whereby pro Trump respondents do not participate in polls, Only 1 in 4 vs 1/2 for Dems. This polling bias makes the outcome of naive polls just plain incorrect. . 

A better way to poll this question is through the proxy question of whether one trusts the conventional media, where positive response is 14%. 

Older Rasmussen polls from january asked whether the voter is certain that Biden actually won the election fairly. The result was 36% iIRC Thus if we take your definition of doubters of the election outcome and people who don't believe Dems and their media puppets as insurrectionists then that would be between 64% and 86% of the US voting age population. 

The problem libtards have is that they can't adjust to maneuvering between promoting their fake narratives and clearing those aside to conduct clear eyed data collection and analysis. in internal discussion, addressing reality rather than numbers produced for public propaganda becomes a source of discord as the rules of virtue signaling dictate that you don't speak of the uncomfortable facts where someone might be able to quote you elsewhere. Reality is composed of "hate facts" for the libtard. 

Still no date or mention of who is your leader.

We need a date of action and from whom you take direction.

You used the phrase "[manoeuvring between fake narratives]" which is exactly what you do.  You obey a nameless ethereal internet "leader" of failure.  

Put a date on when some prediction of yours will be correct.  Simple.

Edited by Symmetry
  • Downvote 1

55 minutes ago, notsonice said:

if your capable??? do you need some schooling ??? Your??? People often confuse and misuse the words your and you're because they are homophones. The difference between your and you're is that you're is a contraction of "you are" whereas your means belonging to you. It is...... if you are capable or if you're capable. PS Speaking to low IQ???? as you posted above..... Yes I am speaking to you, low IQ, dimwit. Go back to school and try to get your GED (see how I used your correctly).

Easy big E "your" about to lose "your" cool once again. The last time that occurred big E received the boot It left a small meaningless dissertation or foray into the realm of being...not so nice any longer...

Self moderating and English classes, extraordinary.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Easy big E "your" about to lose "your" cool once again. The last time that occurred big E received the boot It left a small meaningless dissertation or foray into the realm of being...not so nice any longer...

I am not a saint of Enthalpic; do not send requests my way - they do not reach him.

You may pray direct to Locutus if you wish.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

are you in need of more schooling? You are babbling about your master the Big E again. Your love affair with the Canadian Big E must be getting old as he left you at the altar over 6 months ago. Just remember the Big E is everywhere.

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, notsonice said:

are you in need of more schooling? You are babbling about your master the Big E again. Your love affair with the Canadian Big E must be getting old as he left you at the altar over 6 months ago. Just remember the Big E is everywhere.

Yes I'd almost forgotten, time for a brief redirection. You are quite correct in big E being every where, it is a very disturbed IT. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/26/2021 at 1:41 PM, Symmetry said:

You are so funny.

Do the math for me to show you me are able.  Fraction out what percentage of the US population is actively still hanging on to Trump hope crap.

Trump himself, Powell, and Giuliani are moving on more than the fanatics.

Moron, how many of the 320 million are actually registered to vote? This phony election had 10's of millions of "voters" who simply don't exist. The simplest audit has shown, dead, non existent names and non existent or empty lot addresses. Take those votes away and Trump wins, BIGLY. But the fix is in, the Deep State flexed its muscles and outed itself as the dictatorship it's always wanted to be. Read "the consent of the governed" and try to learn something. 

Meanwhile you haven't said when Trump is going to jail. He's stood toe to toe with the Deep State multiple times, undefeated except at phony elections with 20 million more votes than registered voters. And Xiden, the most popular candidate in history can't even draw flies to his decomposing body. You lose, loser

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Ward Smith said:

You lose, loser

This forum is pure joy!

Backwards logic losers mock the winners.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Meanwhile you haven't said when Trump is going to jail.

Right after you put a date on his social media platform.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

33,072 > 27,480

• Rolling Eye 1

8 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Moron, how many of the 320 million are actually registered to vote?

I didn't write registered voters.  I made no mistake.

The vast majority of the US population does not support trump - do not fabricate additional fantasy.

Young people below the voting age are far more likely to be left than right leaning which further weakens your argument if there ever was any.  Fossil humans with outdated conservative ideas are more likely to die before the next election and are also more likely to die from covid.

The momentum will continue to shift away from your outdated ideas.

Fact.

• Downvote 1

19 hours ago, notsonice said:

No answer from Ward on when Trump will own and operate a social media company???.....Ward is off the clock. Putin is not paying him for working overtime.

You can't even keep your obvious schizophrenia in check. Here you are sounding exactly like @Symmetry because you are Symmetry. Absolutely no one is fooled by your shtick. 

To answer "both" of your questions, answer me when Trump is going to prison first. You've "all" been claiming this for years now. You made the "prediction" first and you've been wrong, wrong, wrong. Sucks to be you, your only friends are the ones in your head, sock puppet accounts and Rosy Palm. 

• Haha 1

Ward, people imitate and learn from people of knowledge. You have not experienced this phenomenon, obviously, but it should not confuse you despite your geriatric mind.

• Downvote 1

How much endurance does Ward have?  How many more times can I crush him in a single day?

• Rolling Eye 1

Senior special at the Denny's?

• Rolling Eye 1

Under Biden Administration, now IMF can create reserves out of thin air just like the Fed, a first step to replace the Fed reserve and every country are happy with that because what do they have to lose but the US? On the top of this, Fed and current US administration advocating for MMT that keep printing dollar and inject USD into the economics in the name that petrol dollar is the world currency and it does not matter, out of observation the pattern in the past with USD, off course if I can see that, they can see that. Consider this as a world rebel of the USD with not only US foes/opponents but also with US allies who has been benefited from the alliance with the US themselves. 

With IMF, consider it similar to WHO, where US contributes the most but got less and less influence, while China pays little for big gain.

I was wondering with these kind of USD printing, what currency can replace and now have the answer, a new reserve which USD will be less and less used and gradually all of the USD printed in the past will come back to the only place would accept it, US. FIAT US reserves will be FIAT IMF reserves, which will surely more secured and FIAT given that US is a nice giant that will not create a world war to ensure its position. Maybe some day we should hope China would, if it could catch up and surpass both US and off course, EU. 

Note that Trump Administrator was very strongly against it but because we are all busy with the distraction of media and most of US people tend to think internally, stirring love-hate between the color, gender, and political believe, unlike other country looks at Fed for their financial decision. Biden is so easy with that, or I can say  that Dem is easy with that.

I don't blame Biden voter, who knows if they have their good intention when vote for Biden, but any good intention may have bad consequences. Any administrations in the past defended their decision's consequence  with good intention. The same risk I took when voted for Trump.

For those who are in debt with not much  savings, like me with mortgage think that inflation will make the debt cheaper, you are not that wrong but beware of the risks:

- Interest rate rise ( of course not with mortgage or 401k debt but anything else, like credit cards).

-Considers you utility and critical consumer goods like insurance, electricity, fuel, food, healthcare. It is not a big deal with high income family now, but imagine a scenario with higher tax, 5 times fuel, insurance, electricity, food... At the end of the day, Government spending need to keep up with inflation when MMT fails so that money have to come from somewhere. 

-"The rich", to avoid inflation and much higher taxes , will have move most of their money into assets instead of investment, they cannot pass the tax into the people anymore because the people cannot afford it. So your high paying jobs may no longer there and it will be more scared.

For those who are not in debt and have saving, and speculating on  stock and vote accordingly:

-When you turn stock into money, pay massive income tax but it is still great.

-Then what would you do with that money when everything around you are expensive is another headache question. 

I couldn't see how it change the world debt problem with a new World FED and World FIAT, but surely it will affect USD. The question again is how fast is it. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1

On 3/27/2021 at 3:08 AM, 0R0 said:

Hmm, that's an interesting conspiracy.

68 + 13 = 81:

"REVEALED: ‘Simple math’ shows Biden claims 13 million more votes than there were eligible voters who voted in 2020 election," stated a headline on The Gateway Pundit.

Trump retweeted the Gateway Pundit story. That story was flagged as part of Facebook’s efforts to combat false news and misinformation on its News Feed. 

The Gateway Pundit cites a tweet by Bill Binney, who worked at the National Security Agency from 1965 to 2001. Binney cited a Washington Post story about historic voter turnout in the November election. 

The Washington Post story said 66.2% of the voting-eligible population cast a vote. (The United States Elections Project calculates the eligible population by adjusting the voting-age population for non-citizens and ineligible felons, depending on state law.)

While the Washington Post clearly cited the voting-eligible population, Binney and The Gateway Pundit instead looked up figures for the number of registered voters — even though not every American who is eligible to vote takes the steps to register. 

Binney wrote that if there are 212 million registered voters and 66.2% voted, that means about 140 million voted. If Trump received 74 million votes, that leaves about 66 million for Biden, Binney wrote.

Binney’s implication is that there is no way Biden actually received about 81 million votes.

"These numbers don’t add up to what we are being told. Lies and more Lies!" Binney tweeted.

21 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

While the Washington Post clearly cited the voting-eligible population, Binney and The Gateway Pundit instead looked up figures for the number of registered voters — even though not every American who is eligible to vote takes the steps to register. 

So it is too much to ask for voters to register?  49% are required to register for the selective service at the age of 18 by law, from what I recall it was just a matter of filling out another form to register to vote.  Again to much effort to require?

waltz 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, waltz said:

So it is too much to ask for voters to register?  49% are required to register for the selective service at the age of 18 by law, from what I recall it was just a matter of filling out another form to register to vote.  Again to much effort to require?

waltz 

Remember, Xiden said blacks were too stupid to use the internet just last month. By that logic they're also too stupid to register to vote, and of course you're racist for asking them to. Xiden, on the other hand takes no grief for his comments, because demoncrat. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, waltz said:

waltz 

Personally, I think automatic registration is helpful. When people become civic minded (start voting), they tend to stay voting and engaged in whatever communities they are in. Most our our peer democracies already do this. Why do we still have an arcane system?

https://ballotpedia.org/Automatic_voter_registration

and also the keeping the registration up to date problem, as pointed out by many Republicans (this article is from 2012):

https://www.politico.com/story/2012/02/report-18m-dead-registered-to-vote-072830

HR1 would mandate this, especially with all this information swimming in electronic databases, I don't think any reason why where is extra paperwork:

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/policy-solutions/annotated-guide-people-act-2021#t1-sa

15 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Remember, Xiden said blacks were too stupid to use the internet just last month. By that logic they're also too stupid to register to vote, and of course you're racist for asking them to. Xiden, on the other hand takes no grief for his comments, because demoncrat. 

Ward my point had nothing to do with race or ideology only that a little bit of initiative is not too much to ask. 

waltz 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

Personally, I think automatic registration is helpful. When people become civic minded (start voting), they tend to stay voting and engaged in whatever communities they are in. Most our our peer democracies already do this. Why do we still have an arcane system?

https://ballotpedia.org/Automatic_voter_registration

and also the keeping the registration up to date problem, as pointed out by many Republicans (this article is from 2012):

https://www.politico.com/story/2012/02/report-18m-dead-registered-to-vote-072830

HR1 would mandate this, especially with all this information swimming in electronic databases, I don't think any reason why where is extra paperwork:

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/policy-solutions/annotated-guide-people-act-2021#t1-sa

Yeah, I will need to be convinced that voting makes one “civic minded”.  Seems to me people are thought to vote their own interests, the democrats complain all the time that they can not understand why people vote against their interests, I.e. are flabbergasted why people do not automatically vote for higher taxes.  They seem unwilling to even spend a modicum of effort to understand this.  Less than the amount of effort I think should be required to vote.

waltz 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

On 3/27/2021 at 6:00 PM, Symmetry said:

I didn't write registered voters.  I made no mistake.

The vast majority of the US population does not support trump - do not fabricate additional fantasy.

Young people below the voting age are far more likely to be left than right leaning which further weakens your argument if there ever was any.  Fossil humans with outdated conservative ideas are more likely to die before the next election and are also more likely to die from covid.

The momentum will continue to shift away from your outdated ideas.

Fact.

I take your knee deep in some good BUD today....Two states a vast majority?...TIme for a cold shower.

The vast majority of the US population does not support trump 

Your vast majority won in two states..Cal&NY

2020 United States presidential election in California
50px-Flag_of_California.svg.png
← 2016 November 3, 2020 2024 →
Turnout 80.67% (of registered voters) Increase 5.40 pp
70.88% (of eligible voters) Increase 12.14 pp[1]
  Joe Biden 2013.jpg Donald Trump official portrait (cropped).jpg
Nominee Joe Biden Donald Trump  
Party Democratic Republican
Home state Delaware Florida
Running mate Kamala Harris Mike Pence
Electoral vote 55 0
Popular vote 11,110,250 6,006,429
Percentage 63.48% 34.32%

2020 United States presidential election in New York
50px-Flag_of_New_York.svg.png
← 2016 November 3, 2020 2024 →
Turnout 69.5% Increase 2.2%
  Joe Biden 2013.jpg Donald Trump official portrait (cropped).jpg
Nominee Joe Biden Donald Trump  
Party Democratic Republican
Alliance Working Families Conservative
Home state Delaware Florida
Running mate Kamala Harris Mike Pence
Electoral vote 29 0
Popular vote 5,230,985 3,244,798
Percentage 60.86% 37.75%

Popular vote 11,110,250  6,006,429
Popular vote  5,230,985   3,244,798

------------------------------------------------

16,341,235  -   9251227 = 7,090,008

Biden's popular vote margin over Trump tops 7 million

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/04/politics/biden-popular-vote-margin-7-million/index.html

What's next in the California recall

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/543955-whats-next-in-the-california-recall

Schumer joins congressional Democrats' call for Cuomo to resign

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/12/politics/new-york-congress-cuomo-resignation/index.html

He’s toast’: GOP leaves Raffensperger twisting in the wind

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/28/georgia-secretary-of-state-gop-478251

Arizona legislature proposes controversial changes to election laws

https://www.azpm.org/p/home-articles-news/2021/3/26/192015-arizona-legislature-proposes-controversial-changes-to-election-laws/

Sweeping changes to Georgia elections signed into law

https://www.ajc.com/politics/bill-changing-georgia-voting-rules-passes-state-house/EY2MATS6SRA77HTOBVEMTJLIT4/

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

(edited)

1 hour ago, waltz said:

Ward my point had nothing to do with race or ideology only that a little bit of initiative is not too much to ask. 

waltz 

My apologies, waltz, I didn't mean you personally, I meant the "you" that disagrees with the gestalt, ie anyone not following the Demoncrats NWO. You're completely correct, voting should be a sacred duty, not a random event with people picking candidates and levies with zero concept of the background. Once upon a time in this country, only land owners could vote, the theory being that they had more skin in the game. Now it's rigged so anyone with a pulse (and certainly Millions without in this last election) get to "vote". It's a joke now. An ideal system would require something akin to the literacy test which was previously required. Yes, I'm sure that was abused in some no name hamlet, but the inverse is worst. Initiatives in my state are purposely written to obfuscate their true intentions. They're counting on people voting against their desires by misunderstanding the legalese gobbledygook. More joke. But society stopped laughing. 

Edited by Ward Smith
  • Like 1