Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

Trump's lawsuit in Arizona is over, at most, 180 votes. 

Meanwhile, here in Arizona, the Trump campaign, the Republican National Committee and the Arizona Republican Party had their first court hearing on Monday on their lawsuit — the one that contends Maricopa County poll workers “consistently, regularly and systematically” took action that deprived Trump of “potentially thousands” of votes.

Or, as it turns out, 180 votes.

And that’s assuming every one of those 180 votes would have gone for Trump.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2020/11/09/trumps-claim-fraud-arizona-amounts-most-180-votes/6229791002/

1 hour ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Yes the fraud was crude very crude. A question if i may, are your numbers derived from hand's on counting or computer generated totals? There is a huge difference..aka the did software calculate the totals or was it hands on input..If that seems muddy it is extremely easy to assign a value of say 1.10 for a democratic count and a .75 value for a republican count..or vise versa.

If one thinks that is crazy it is not, ive seen that done a long time ago...and by teenagers.

Steve Cortes pulled that number out. The source is a download of the NYT election database and a run of code that went through the numbers. The original Twitter thread was deleted so no point in that reference. But the code and database should still be around. The President's legal team is aware of the statistical analysis done on Benford's law as well as the excess empty Biden vote counts from the Swing states, about 4 to 10 times what was observed elsewhere. https://everylegalvote.com/phd

should have a reference to an article or directly to  the source code and output. There were some oddities in the empty ballot output on the Trump side where an (like 60k in one state) anomaly of Trump having lost votes of a republican downballot voter only repeated in particular counties with disputed counts but nowhere else. Indicating that there was interference at the tabulator level along with the ballot level in order to reduce Trump's lead where they could not produce fake ballots fast enough

I guess I can look for it elsewhere.

I am fairly certain that Biden did not come close to winning. I doubt that the house remained Democrat, I doubt the Dems have a gain in the Senate. I doubt Biden's popular vote lead.

• Like 2
  • Great Response! 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Those are not the counties that are actually in question. they were just easier to file in.

• Like 2

Game. Set. Match. 

Try to hide THIS

Switched votes are votes that were taken from Trump and given to Biden.

Lost votes are voted that disappeared during the counting, from both candidates.

There might be a small overlap between Switched votes and Lost votes.

Dominion Voting Systems :

Pennsylvania : Switched : 220,883 Lost Votes : 941,248

New Jersey : Switched : 80,242 Lost Votes : 20

Florida : Switched : 21,422 Lost Votes : 456

Michigan : Switched : 20,213 Lost Votes : 21,882

New York : Switched : 18,124 Lost Votes : 623,213

Georgia : Switched : 17,407 Lost Votes : 33,574

Ohio : Switched : 14,965 Lost Votes : 5,102

Virginia : Switched : 12,163 Lost Votes : 789,023

California : Switched : 7,701 Lost Votes : 10,989

Arizona : Switched : 4,492 Lost Votes : 0

Minnesota : Switched : 2,766 Lost Votes : 195,650

Tennessee : Switched : 2,330 Lost Votes : 0

Louisiana : Switched : 2,322 Lost Votes : 0

Illinois : Switched : 2,166 Lost Votes : 54,730

Wisconsin : Switched : 2,078 Lost Votes : 3,408

Colorado : Switched : 1,809 Lost Votes : 0

Utah : Switched : 1,627 Lost Votes : 0

New Hampshire : Switched : 973 Lost Votes : 116

Iowa : Switched : 938 Lost Votes : 477

New Mexico : Switched : 268 Lost Votes : 4,610

Missouri : Switched 0 : Lost Votes : 20,730

Nevada : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0

Alaska : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0

Washington : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0

Hawaii : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0

Kansas and Texas use Premier Election Solutions, owned by Dominion Voting Systems.

Texas : Switched : 14,954 Lost Votes : 30,557

Kansas : Switched : 1,674 Lost Votes : 2,154

Election Systems & Software :

Nebraska : Switched : 30,086 Lost Votes : 50

Kentucky : Switched : 8,129 Lost Votes : 23,849

Arkansas : Switched : 3,664 Lost Votes : 20,748

South Carolina : Switched : 2,779 Lost Votes : 2,119

Montana : Switched : 2,330 Lost Votes : 1,276

South Dakota : Switched : 1,347 Lost Votes : 1

North Dakota : Switched : 234 Lost Votes : 681

Maryland : Switched : 203 Lost Votes : 0

North Carolina : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 15

District of Columbia : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0

Unknown Systems:

Nebraska : Switched : 30,086 Lost Votes : 50

Connecticut : Switched : 3,834 Lost Votes : 272

Massachusetts : Switched : 3,613 Lost Votes : 51

Oregon : Switched 2,557 Lost Votes : 0

Alabama : Switched : 1,170 Lost Votes : 408

Mississippi : Switched : 355 Lost Votes : 0

Maine : Switched : 271 Lost Votes : 35

Rhode Island : Switched : 6 Lost Votes : 13

West Virginia : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 78,300

Idaho : Switched 0 Lost Votes : 0

Oklahoma : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0

Indiana : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0

Delaware : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0

Vermont : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0

NOTE : Lost votes are votes that disappeared, not only for Trump, but overall.

VERIFIED!!!!:

The bad news for the Demoncrats is they had so many votes to overcome that they became incredibly sloppy. Now it's too bad for Jay that he's not a lawyer, even though I can point to the post where he said it (unless he edits it, and hopes I didn't make a copy). That is because the DNC has an all points bulletin out to hire lawyers in Every battleground state and is willing to pay them $140,000 per week! Now ask yourself, who but a guilty as sin person pays that much for a lawyer? 

While they're trying to buy off lawyers and judges, tens of thousands of bright computer science guys are busy scanning the data files. The Demoncrats are having to work overtime to clean up all the spills, but they don't have enough time and those pesky internet sleuths keep outsmarting them. Oh, and of course the data is being archived like crazy so doing the trick that Michigan has done of shutting down the website is too little, too late. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

Those are not the counties that are actually in question. they were just easier to file in.

The case was filed in Federal District Court, nothing to do with filing in those counties.

20 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

The case was filed in Federal District Court, nothing to do with filing in those counties.

The word should be "about" not "in" It is all about whether evidence is prepared. Small counties require coordination of small numbers of witnesses. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

The word should be "about" not "in" It is all about whether evidence is prepared. Small counties require coordination of small numbers of witnesses. 

Interestingly those counties aren't listed as defendants. So they are going to show fraud occurring in counties not at issue and then apparently claim that means there was fraud in defendant counties. A fascinating tactic. :)

5 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

I have explained my academic background several times in detail. Not my problem if you can't keep up. But I will point out that I am not a lawyer, I have never practiced law.

In an ultra high priority issue such as the election the court will drop everything and all resources allocated appropriately. 70 days is plenty of time for a court to make a finding in such a case. The Supreme Court took one day to decide Bush v. Gore.

I guess you are using some ninja sovereign citizen legal language and definitions that those of us with J.D.'s don't understand? Uh, the gov't met their burden of proof by supplying a statement of fact attested to by an authorized gov't official? I really have no idea what your point is.

"those of us with J.D.'s"

So which is it, international man of mystery, world, city, village, renowned economist or Juris Doctorate? Asking for a friend. 😜

• Haha 3

(edited)

11 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

So which is it, international man of mystery, world, city, village, renowned economist or Juris Doctorate? Asking for a friend. 😜

Funny, my dog's name is J.D.  Therefore, I have a J.D., so there!

image.png.9fe63bd4ac7f828ff3399fad625e41b7.png

Edited by Dan Warnick
  • Haha 5

55 minutes ago, Jay McKinsey said:

Can I just start calling you JayD? Did you even read the link you sent? 

The lawsuit doesn't name Luzerne County or Fayette County as defendants, but it does go after the election boards in the counties of Allegheny, Centre, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Northampton, and Philadelphia — all based on allegations of irregularities from anonymous poll watchers and election watchers. Voters in all those counties preferred Biden to Trump, according to Decision Desk HQ data.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

29 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

So in your bizzaro world you can't have a J.D. and be an economist?

Law and economics or economic analysis of law is the application of economic theory (specifically microeconomic theory) to the analysis of law that began mostly with scholars from the Chicago school of economics. Economic concepts are used to explain the effects of laws, to assess which legal rules are economically efficient, and to predict which legal rules will be promulgated.[1] There are two major branches of law and economics.[2] The first branch is based on the application of the methods and theories of neoclassical economics to the positive and normative analysis of the law. The second branch focuses on an institutional analysis of law and legal institutions, with a broader focus on economic, political, and social outcomes.

My thesis adviser was Dr David Friedman, out of the University of Chicago Economics Department and Milton Friedman's son. 

Edited by Jay McKinsey
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

All this computer counting sh1t should be dumped and if Trump does get in that should be his first task. 

Go back to voting in person other than exceptional circumstances. Votes in sealed box. Taken to count centre - opened and counted under supervision of party and independent observers. Long haul prison time for anyone found tampering with votes. 

Otherwise the USA is destined for Banana Republic Territory. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

49 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

I have explained my academic background several times in detail. Not my problem if you can't keep up. But I will point out that I am not a lawyer, I have never practiced law.

Trying to get you to be straight is like trying to nail jelly to a tree @Jay McKinsey

So to be clear, you claim you have a Juris Doctorate but it's not in Law? Or is your very tiny fig leaf that you got a law degree but couldn't pass the bar, therefore are not a lawyer? Still asking for a friend. BTW my personal Attorney and lifelong friend was the Dean of a famous law school and my daughter is a lawyer of the managed to pass the bar exam variety, apparently some kind of rarity in Chicago. 

• Like 1
  • Rolling Eye 1

5 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Trying to get you to be straight is like trying to nail jelly to a tree @Jay McKinsey

So to be clear, you claim you have a Juris Doctorate but it's not in Law? Or is your very tiny fig leaf that you got a law degree but couldn't pass the bar, therefore are not a lawyer? Still asking for a friend. BTW my personal Attorney and lifelong friend was the Dean of a famous law school and my daughter is a lawyer of the managed to pass the bar exam variety, apparently some kind of rarity in Chicago. 

Some of our Governors in Illinois seem to have a problem with "law degrees".  Several of them have gone to jail, where they seem to have thought they could pass the "bar" exam.  Upon release, it is said, they seem disappointed that they can not get a job at the law firm of Winston & Strawn LLP, where (Gov.) James R. Thompson, J.D., works hard at convicting Illinois politicians.  :) 

• Haha 1

Notice in the video below, starting at the 20 minute mark, the method used to siphon votes away from Trump in a "plausible deniability" fashion. I'm a math major and would have preferred a less dumbed down presentation, but he's trying to reach the low IQ people like Eejit, assuming the Eejit even can be reached (doubtful).

• Upvote 3

I don't mind saying now that I still think Trump has and will win and yes this might drag on for a few weeks but it will happen.

If I'm wrong I'm wrong lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Wait until this backfires and they find republican cheating. 

You think there was rampant cheating but it was only done by one side?  Is that logical?   Perhaps one side did it more than the other but I'm sure there were some trump cult members out there who justified cheating to "balance things out."  Many of the easily programmed were convinced election fraud occurred way before the election...

Or live in alternate reality where trump voters never sin, and absolutely never would do anything shady to manipulate the election.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

"In its broadest sense [censorship] refers to suppression of information, ideas, or artistic expression by anyone, whether government officials, church authorities, private pressure groups, or speakers, writers, and artists themselves. . . . In its narrower, more legalistic sense, censorship means only the prevention by official government action of the circulation of messages already produced. Thus writers who 'censor' themselves before putting words on paper, for fear of failing to sell their work, are not engaging in censorship in this narrower sense, nor are those who boycott sponsors of disliked television shows. Yet all of these restraints have the effect of limiting the diversity that would otherwise be available in the marketplace of ideas and so may be considered censorship in its broadest sense."
        -- Academic American Encyclopedia

I am firmly in the narrow camp per my training. Everything else is simply the every day battle in the marketplace of ideas and capital, AKA marketing.

Those in power are the censors, no matter whether they are government or monopolies that control universities or corporations. They determine the course of the lives of most students,  or people in their employ either directly or tangentially. Freedom of speech has far less to do with the government than it has to do with life in general. The Academic American Encyclopedia is a lousy place to look for a balanced viewpoint. 

• Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

Notice in the video below, starting at the 20 minute mark, the method used to siphon votes away from Trump in a "plausible deniability" fashion. I'm a math major and would have preferred a less dumbed down presentation, but he's trying to reach the low IQ people like Eejit, assuming the Eejit even can be reached (doubtful).

7 hours ago, Jay McKinsey said:

As I said, some investigations will get opened and some fraud will likely be found. But it won't amount to much. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

On 11/10/2020 at 1:45 AM, Jay McKinsey said:

I'm a fairly average American and I'm quite confident that my vote counts as much as any other citizen. The claims of systematic voter fraud are non sense and will be thrown out of court. We have transparency, you guys just don't want to see it because you lost.

• Rolling Eye 1

11 minutes ago, ronwagn said:

Those in power are the censors, no matter whether they are government or monopolies that control universities or corporations. They determine the course of the lives of most students,  or people in their employ either directly or tangentially. Freedom of speech has far less to do with the government than it has to do with life in general. The Academic American Encyclopedia is a lousy place to look for a balanced viewpoint. 

Now Ron, not if you take a narrow minded J.D. economist's view.  Jay has directed us as such and therefor, don't you know, it is true and we should get on with crowning Joe, as per current narrative.

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, 0R0 said:

https://www.scribd.com/document/483484973/PA-Voter-Analysis-Young#download&from_embed

The analysis puts the potential fraud on the scale of 300k in PA in deviation of the anomalous county turnouts.Particular precincts had 200% turnouts. Not a likely outcome. 

The statistical scope of the "does it make a difference" arguments is distinctly yes.

There is every reason to suspect the results of WI (130-140k), MI (130 k just from one night), GA (139k in question from Fulton county) Chicago Cook county (400k possible synthetic vote -i.e. most of it, need to do some more checking on that but low priority as IL is not in dispute though perhaps it should be) In all cases the anomalous counties produced a large excess turnout beyond other Dem majority counties that indicates turnouts in excess of the statistically probable and intrusions in some precincts well above 100% of all the voters registered not to speak of the total of Dem registrations even when allotted 1/2 the independents. NV (>40k)

The election fraud was crude in the extreme, and required broad participation by staffing of the counting centers with Dem workers, which was apparently done. Then it required the ballots not be challenged for legality, and then to ignore the challenges and count the challenged ballots as if they were normal. The end result is to allow the fraudulent ballots to pass through. The stoppage in counting was to allow the production of fake ballots in sufficient number to overcome the estimated lead for Trump.

The 450k excess of Biden votes to other Dem office votes in these swing states indicates a fraud team stressed for time and of course, a very large scale to their mission to produce a majority. This is 4 X the lead Biden enjoys in the combined swing state votes. Biden did not even come close to winning the election.

The biggest and most corrupt Demoncrat cites always seem to strive to be the last one to release their vote figures, I am talking about past years. This is a common ploy for time to stuff the ballot box. Now the Democrats are forcing all sorts of drop off and mail in ballot schemes that make cheating even easier. The motor voter laws are great for the illegal aliens who bother to get licenses. They now want all felons to vote. Whatever will help them at the polls. 

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 1

Now we are talking about millions of votes. Not hundreds, not thousands!

We should also be talking about the millions made by the Biden Crime Family from China, the Ukraine, and elsewhere. 

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-exclusive-analysis-election-night-data-states-shows-millions-votes-either-switched-president-trump-biden-lost/

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Analysis of Election Night Data from All States Shows MILLIONS OF VOTES Either Switched from President Trump to Biden or Were Lost — Using Dominion and Other Systems

By Joe Hoft
Published November 10, 2020 at 6:32pm
637 Comments

• Like 1
  • Great Response! 2
  • Upvote 2

(edited)

Well worth watching.  And the comments are interesting to peruse, as well.

If you want to skip the show's promo necessities, skip to 03:55 where the show begins.

Edited by Dan Warnick
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1