Dan Warnick

U.S. Presidential Elections Status - Electoral Votes

13 minutes ago, Selva said:

Ok, let's stop with this right now. I have been deleting your posts for the last few days hoping you will all get tired of arguing about the same thing for months. And I haven't seen a lot of facts here, just a lot of opinions and and I'm fine with it as long as they don't contain insults and other immature behavior. All your last posts that have nothing to do with the topic will also be deleted, as well as all future ones if it continues in the same way. Can we just agree to dissagree in this topic and finally move on. 

Then in the matters of civil decorum and jest i might  add... what would be the stance on threat's, if indeed that is a acceptable in jest then i would conform to any decision made by admin. The threat is something not to be taken lightly....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

Those are wild accusations. 

It looks like the 3rd forensic audit of the Maricopa ballots will happen soon:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/arizona-state-senate-gop-hire-firms-to-audit-2020-election

The county bucked the state legislature because of the prior audits and the fact that a widely discredited "expert" had been hired before:

https://www.azmirror.com/2021/02/03/fann-picks-trump-allied-firm-with-history-of-false-election-statements-to-audit-maricopa-election/

Where these "experts" had mixed up towns in two states. They couldn't tell the difference between Minnesota and Michigan? Who are these clowns anyways?

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2020/12/04/michigan-lawsuit-makes-wild-claims-voter-turnout/3829654001/

More likely story:

Two battleground states, over a long timespan, with multiple elections, had swing. It happens. Mass cognitive dissonance or QRationality?

1377392197_ScreenShot2021-03-31at5_35_35PM.thumb.png.f8db00f50038796000f6a62fd5355022.png

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2020-swing-states/

7 minutes ago, surrept33 said:

Those are wild accusations. 

It looks like the 3rd forensic audit of the Maricopa ballots will happen soon:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/arizona-state-senate-gop-hire-firms-to-audit-2020-election

The county bucked the state legislature because of the prior audits and the fact that a widely discredited "expert" had been hired before:

https://www.azmirror.com/2021/02/03/fann-picks-trump-allied-firm-with-history-of-false-election-statements-to-audit-maricopa-election/

Where these "experts" had mixed up towns in two states. They couldn't tell the difference between Minnesota and Michigan? Who are these clowns anyways?

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2020/12/04/michigan-lawsuit-makes-wild-claims-voter-turnout/3829654001/

More likely story:

Two battleground states, over a long timespan, with multiple elections, had swing. It happens. Mass cognitive dissonance or QRationality?

1377392197_ScreenShot2021-03-31at5_35_35PM.thumb.png.f8db00f50038796000f6a62fd5355022.png

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2020-swing-states/

Yes, your charts track the advent of fake voter registries in AZ and GA. If it were true, those states would be voting for state legislatures in the same way, which they distinctly have not. The number of fake voters has increased steadily in both AZ and GA among other states. IIRC, 367000 fake registries were identified in the 2020 GA registry. I have not seen a complete analysis of the AZ registry, but the Maricopa sampling had 54% fake registrations IIRC. 

The problem is widespread in the vast majority of Dem counties throughout the US, not only in these swing states. 

The info you are looking for to justify the "wild accusations" is plastered all over this thread and a few others related to the election. I do not believe your references contradict the stats and documented testimony and supporting physical evidence. And definitely they do not contradict the electronic records from internet traffic intercepts that Byrne and co. have published and is discussed in Lindell's documentary "Absolute Proof".

At this point, I would not believe what any election official says in any location on the planet. I would take it seriously only AFTER a publicly conducted forensic analysis of ballots and all related equipment made clear that no significant interference had taken place.

Follow Myanmar to see what the US is going to look like soon.   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, 0R0 said:

Yes, your charts track the advent of fake voter registries in AZ and GA. If it were true, those states would be voting for state legislatures in the same way, which they distinctly have not. 

Yes, because the state legislatures are heavily gerrymandered as a result of the 2010 wave election, followed by the 2010 redistricting by guess who? the state legislatures who wrote in an strong incumbency bias!

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/redistricting-maps/

HR1 would mandate a bipartisan council in every state to district, just like Arnold-era California voted for. 

• Rolling Eye 1

1 minute ago, surrept33 said:

Yes, because the state legislatures are heavily gerrymandered as a result of the 2010 wave election, followed by the 2010 redistricting by guess who? the state legislatures who wrote in an strong incumbency bias!

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/redistricting-maps/

HR1 would mandate a bipartisan council in every state to district, just like Arnold-era California voted for. 

Congress does not have authority in the matter. 

Your analysis is misguided. I will point you to investigate for yourself the persistent creep of fake registrations throughout US Dem counties. It is not a new thing, it is only that  it is now too big to ignore in so many places.  As a guide, I suggest you look for and go over comparisons of registries to census data. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

4 hours ago, 0R0 said:

The reality of it is that there are two governments claiming legitimacy, one is highly visible and came into place by easily discernible blatant fraud assisted by enemies of these United States, and one military government operating a psyop to bring to light the treasonous criminal organization calling itself the Biden administration

@Selva

This is crime - do as you should, or not.

If you choose to do nothing can people put up child rape snuff films on Oilprice.com?  Any crimes cross the line here?

On notice; you should budget the wasted workload and/or legal expenses if you wish to continue harbouring criminal activity.

It is up to your team @Selva to do the right thing, or ignore it and pay the consequences - this is not a threat is it notice. You can not fake ignorance of the matter anymore.

Edited by Symmetry
  • Downvote 2

(edited)

OilPrice.com can take me on if they wish, or remove criminals. Simple.

Unlike the ineffectual cult I can get stuff done.

Edited by Symmetry
  • Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Then in the matters of civil decorum and jest i might  add... what would be the stance on threat's, if indeed that is a acceptable in jest then i would conform to any decision made by admin. The threat is something not to be taken lightly....

Yes EWO, you're right, the threat isn't something that shold be taken lightly but somehow words crime, threat, self-moderating are so easily used here that they have completely lost their meaning. Just as the whole discussion on this topic comes down to arguing with each other over and over again, which distracts the discussion in the completely wrong direction. 

37 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

@Selva

This is crime - do as you should, or not.

If you choose to do nothing can people put up child rape snuff films on Oilprice.com?  Any crimes cross the line here?

On notice; you should budget the wasted workload and/or legal expenses if you wish to continue harbouring criminal activity.

It is up to your team @Selva to do the right thing, or ignore it and pay the consequences - this is not a threat is it notice. You can not fake ignorance of the matter anymore.

Symmetry, 

I don't want to go into what exectly you consider a crime here, but I can only interpret ORO's words as his own opinion. I might or not agree with it, but I surely won't consider someone's opinion as a crime. But comparing child rape with his post is little too much. Crimes if happen here do cross the line, but your threat (notice is just a nicer way to say it) did cross the line. 

Discussion of all of you in this thread has gone to a whole new level and I wonder if this thread is even needed anymore since we have mostly repetitive posts and insulting content. I would kindly ask you all one more time to stop with this and stick to the facts in your disccusion. 

• Great Response! 1
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Symmetry said:

OilPrice.com can take me on if they wish, or remove criminals. Simple.

Unlike the ineffectual cult I can get stuff done.

What interesting commentary, kill the ideal of thought. If things do not go as you please destroy it all. That is your intent is it not? I have been on the net and in forums since 1993, i have yet to see until now blatant threats in such a manner....Frankly only a person living off shore in a communist society would elude to alerting authorities towards political conversation that does not fit into the party line...

Aside from that..your almost as agitated as the charming ol'e big E.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Selva said:

Yes EWO, you're right, the threat isn't something that shold be taken lightly but somehow words crime, threat, self-moderating are so easily used here that they have completely lost their meaning. Just as the whole discussion on this topic comes down to arguing with each other over and over again, which distracts the discussion in the completely wrong direction. 

Symmetry, 

I don't want to go into what exectly you consider a crime here, but I can only interpret ORO's words as his own opinion. I might or not agree with it, but I surely won't consider someone's opinion as a crime. But comparing child rape with his post is little too much. Crimes if happen here do cross the line, but your threat (notice is just a nicer way to say it) did cross the line. 

Discussion of all of you in this thread has gone to a whole new level and I wonder if this thread is even needed anymore since we have mostly repetitive posts and insulting content. I would kindly ask you all one more time to stop with this and stick to the facts in your disccusion. 

The personality is merely attempting to end the conservation with discord and moderation....Self moderating on a whole new level.

• Upvote 1

(edited)

8 hours ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

a whole new level.

Haha

You are so many levels behind I take it easy on you; is English your second language?

Edited by Symmetry
  • Rolling Eye 1

14 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

12? Is there a betting pool? 

14?  Well, IS there a betting pool?

• Haha 1

(edited)

Symmetry, Tantrum much?

waltz

Seriously, I know nothing about Qanon and appreciate that ORO explains a bit of it.

Edited by waltz
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Symmetry said:

Haha

You are so many levels behind I take it easy on you; is English your second language?

How astute of you, one of three comes to mind. One can only imagine how it translates into Mandarin...aside from that best wishes live well.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Selva said:

Symmetry, 

For God's sake Selva, you know who is at fault here. The user is totally unhinged, has admitted running multiple sock puppets (to give the illusion of a quorum (where there is none) and has ranted non stop since he came to pollute this site years ago. You've banned one of his accounts, but he immediately came back as symmetry. Ban him again and see what happens. 

Meanwhile, to the topic at hand, answer me this: Why is it that democrats are hiding, when they supposedly won by the most votes in history? Where's the celebration? Why are they hiding behind National Guard and concertina wire? Why do the Maricopa county supervisors Ignore lawful orders continuously? What are they so afraid of? 

This is only an argument because one person running multiple accounts continuously posts inane commentaries and ignores reasonable input from others, ultimately devolving into insults, which is what it wants. As it becomes more and more unhinged, it gets into what you've observed, the @Enthalpic loser whining about non existent laws and demanding you do something. It's classic schizophrenia behavior. Too long running too many sock puppets, each with their own "personality" and now, each seeking "control". Good people have permanently left this site, experts in oil and gas and economics because of this troll. Why keep it around? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ward Smith said:

For God's sake Selva, you know who is at fault here. The user is totally unhinged, has admitted running multiple sock puppets (to give the illusion of a quorum (where there is none) and has ranted non stop since he came to pollute this site years ago. You've banned one of his accounts, but he immediately came back as symmetry. Ban him again and see what happens. 

Meanwhile, to the topic at hand, answer me this: Why is it that democrats are hiding, when they supposedly won by the most votes in history? Where's the celebration? Why are they hiding behind National Guard and concertina wire? Why do the Maricopa county supervisors Ignore lawful orders continuously? What are they so afraid of? 

This is only an argument because one person running multiple accounts continuously posts inane commentaries and ignores reasonable input from others, ultimately devolving into insults, which is what it wants. As it becomes more and more unhinged, it gets into what you've observed, the @Enthalpic loser whining about non existent laws and demanding you do something. It's classic schizophrenia behavior. Too long running too many sock puppets, each with their own "personality" and now, each seeking "control". Good people have permanently left this site, experts in oil and gas and economics because of this troll. Why keep it around? 

Ward,

I'll try to answer to your questions although risking of being accused as another Enthalpic's sock puppet 🙂 I wouldn't say that anyone is hiding here or is afraid of anything, especially members of this forum who are mostly voters of this country. Democrats won, Biden is a President and that's it. Time will show who was right in election process and I really don't see a point arguing about it until competent authorities determine otherwise. Both sides see things in a different way and express their opinions as they wish and that's the point of discussion, but that doesn't mean that we should underestimate other people's opinions and respond with insults to them. Let's try to rise above the current level of communication and talk more civilized for a change. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Selva said:

Ward,

I'll try to answer to your questions although risking of being accused as another Enthalpic's sock puppet 🙂 I wouldn't say that anyone is hiding here or is afraid of anything, especially members of this forum who are mostly voters of this country. Democrats won, Biden is a President and that's it. Time will show who was right in election process and I really don't see a point arguing about it until competent authorities determine otherwise. Both sides see things in a different way and express their opinions as they wish and that's the point of discussion, but that doesn't mean that we should underestimate other people's opinions and respond with insults to them. Let's try to rise above the current level of communication and talk more civilized for a change. 

Here's the deal, democrats cheated. That's why they're acting terrified about this whole thing, why Big Tech censors these discussions. 

There's really no remedy under the law in this country. HR1 seeks to institutionalize cheating forever more. As a democrat yourself, I'm sure you're thrilled. Americans love winners but we hate cheaters. Your call. 

336CE322-68D3-4DF2-91FE-0082671AAF57.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Here's the deal, democrats cheated. That's why they're acting terrified about this whole thing, why Big Tech censors these discussions. 

There's really no remedy under the law in this country. HR1 seeks to institutionalize cheating forever more. As a democrat yourself, I'm sure you're thrilled. Americans love winners but we hate cheaters. Your call. 

Mr Ward I will be the first to state i have not yet experienced black hands. However it should be noted a blue heart is not truly a bad thing. Such Is Life does come to mind...

• Rolling Eye 1

59 minutes ago, Ward Smith said:

Good screenshot.  Source of "Eligible Population" data??

Ward,

I really don't know how you figured out that I am a Democrat, but let me clarify. I am not a Democrat, I am not a Republican, I don't even vote in this country, yet. But I truly respect this country and its government and laws. And I had an excellent experince with both governments, under Trump and now under Biden. That is probably the main reason why I am completely independent in my work. Now let's end this discussion and get back to topic.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, turbguy said:

Good screenshot.  Source of "Eligible Population" data??

About the 40 minute mark Scientific proof video. I recommend you watch the whole thing however because he does a good job of laying out the case and demonstrating the "con" that's been pulled. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Eyes Wide Open said:

Mr Ward I will be the first to state i have not yet experienced black hands. However it should be noted a blue heart is not truly a bad thing. Such Is Life does come to mind...

Translation needed. I wish there was a question mark emoji for comments. Eye roll doesn't mean I disapprove necessarily, but definitely means it makes no sense

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

They did a lousy job of cheating...  of the 26 counties where you show 'Registration % of Population' > 100%, DJT won 18 of them (70%).

So that means Biden won the other 38 counties fair!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Gregory1972 said:

They did a lousy job of cheating...  of the 26 counties where you show 'Registration % of Population' > 100%, DJT won 18 of them (70%).

So that means Biden won the other 38 counties fair!

They shaved votes everywhere in the country and gave them to Xiden and the down ballot races if they had time. How else to get to 81 million votes? You know, more blacks voted for Xiden than voted for Obama. They must have taken, "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black!" to heart. I've got the video, you know it happened. I've got black friends, not a single one of them voted for Xiden. Doesn't mean their votes weren't "adjudicated" for them. 94% of Fulton county votes get "adjudicated" and your response is, "nothing to see here folks, move along"? During the adjudication period, 100% of that 94% of the votes went for Xiden. Statistically impossible and where these lovely graphs come from. 

FB52E23C-B667-4278-B5CD-553EEF9BABC1.jpeg

81EDAC25-F5D3-4ECD-83B2-2526FD1ED930.jpeg

DE1368B0-2C44-47BC-816E-2550A52D7411.jpeg

• Great Response! 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

(edited)

4 hours ago, Ward Smith said:

Translation needed. I wish there was a question mark emoji for comments. Eye roll doesn't mean I disapprove necessarily, but definitely means it makes no sense

Oh yes translated...Selva/OilPrice are not censoring the opinions, actually that calls for a kudos I do believe. Was Trump gamed in this election..A opinion "of course".Were the citizens of the US gamed in this election...that takes on a whole new dimension, which demands attention and discussion ...Selva nor OilPrice cannot decide that...Threatened descent on such matters only creates angst, anger and chaos...and that they have ended...once again.

Edited by Eyes Wide Open
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1